Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,700 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int (41096 Views)

We Are Still Searching For Deborah Samuel’s Killers - Police / Ihebuzo Chris: EFCC Arrests Man Who Bragged About Hacking Access Bank Accounts / Pregnant Nigerian Lady Cries Out For Help After Being Battered And Held Hostage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by occfx: 8:38pm On Apr 02
Emmabyte:
I just remembered her painful death, it will never be well with those that killed that girl

And the leaders that supported the killing
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by geoworldedu: 8:39pm On Apr 02
Yugoslavia247:

Or go traditional

Simply give her all tools till she is done with the last killer.

Simple.

They will not live long enough to tell the tale
This method is a long time myth like magun. They're just not real.
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by jenniferedet00(f): 8:40pm On Apr 02
God will help us

Write to me to get YouTube subscribers/watch hours, also Facebook, TikTok, IG and X followers, views, 2likes & comments.

Check my signature to participate in SMM training.
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by Yugoslavia247(m): 8:42pm On Apr 02
geoworldedu:
This method is a long time myth like magun. They're just not real.

Lol.

Try kill person wey their family get native and ruthless doctor.

You won't live to actually testify. Na him be the thing.
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by Fulaniguy01: 8:45pm On Apr 02
MasterJayJay:
90% of Nigerian muslims support death for blasphemy.
That means 90% of muslims are potential terrorists.

Why do we have sharia court but we don't have christian courts in Nigeria?

If you are fighting for your god or dead prophet, it means your religion lacks spiritual power and your god is useless.

I can never live in any muslim dominated area in Nigeria.

no one is in need of you so don't ever try to near any Islamic area because you are a dirt . nonsense.
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by geoworldedu: 8:48pm On Apr 02
Yugoslavia247:

Lol.

Try kill person wey their family get native and ruthless doctor.

You won't live to actually testify. Na him be the thing.

Brainwashed grin
All religion is powerless, total myths. You swallow them hook, line and sinker because of too much of nollywood movies you've watched. I happen to be close to native doctors and people who patronise them. It's just another kind of religion and how you always hear of miracles, wonders etc in Christianity without witnessing one is same way they have it in traditional religion. It's not a big deal.
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by benjaminlawson(m): 8:52pm On Apr 02
Do you know what, some criminals killed the son of a senator in Kaduna and they ran to Niger Republic, DSS tracked them to that place and arrested them, despite the fact that they did not show their faces. But the criminal that shows his face for the whole world to see in Sokoto cannot be tracked, that is Nigeria for you.

4 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by Yugoslavia247(m): 8:53pm On Apr 02
geoworldedu:

Brainwashed grin
All religion is powerless, total myths. You swallow them hook, line and sinker because of too much of nollywood movies you've watched. I happen to be close to native doctors and people who patronise them. It's just another kind of religion and how you always hear of miracles, wonders etc in Christianity without witnessing one is same way they have it in traditional religion. It's not a big deal.

In my own village my uncle died in 1995. Later he was buried.
He had no phones.
Phones came about in 2000s

After few years his coffin rose from 6 feet to the surface. No decay.

Opened the coffin. Neat shoe. Handset and suit.

He was alive somewhere.
He took a native doctor to capture his spirit and he was cremated

If I was told I will think is fairy tale
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by Emmabyte: 8:53pm On Apr 02
Amen
occfx:

And the leaders that supported the killing
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by Oluwazeezu(m): 8:56pm On Apr 02
benjaminlawson:
Do you know what, some criminals killed the son of a senator in Kaduna and they ran to Niger Republic, DSS tracked them to that place and arrested them, despite the fact that they did not show their faces. But the criminal that shows his face for the whole world to see in Sokoto cannot be tracked, that is Nigeria for you.

as in ehn
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by geoworldedu: 8:59pm On Apr 02
Yugoslavia247:

In my own village my uncle died in 1995. Later he was buried.
He had no phones.
Phones came about in 2000s

After few years his coffin rose from 6 feet to the surface. No decay.

Opened the coffin. Neat shoe. Handset and suit.

He was alive somewhere.
He took a native doctor to capture his spirit and he was cremated

If I was told I will think is fairy tale

Would you mind sharing the pictures and videos of the opened coffin and neat shoes and handset? We can start from there. I don't really totally right off the fact that when we die, our spirit lives on, but what I don't believe is that the spirit of the dead can kill his killers. That's total myth. Just like a shadow cannot move a thing, same way a ghost cannot do nada to the physical beings. If they can, today all the murderers would have been dead in few seconds after committing the crime.
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by Oluwazeezu(m): 8:59pm On Apr 02
ArewaNightmare:
grin same government loved what they did , bcuz na Allahu akbaru things

on point
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by Adammamon: 9:00pm On Apr 02
I thought igbo land have Muslims community and Peter obi was breaking his length with Muslims in anambra central mosque. Brother killing brothers because of religion make me sick of religion. Most Hausa people are radical generally, even if you abuse their sheik or anything's they adore so much you can be killed for that. Extremist are very dangerous, as we have dangerous extremist Muslims so we have in Christianity. Once your faith is going again humanity just know you're crossing the line and becoming and extremist. Everyone should sit down and evaluate themself, don't support killing of innocent people, it can happen to you one day, God knows way of repaying transgressors.

Samesame247:
I have not forgiven Islam since this incident happened. There is how I relate with Muslims in my office generally now. I now believe that Jihad is a must for a Muslim to make paradise and it's a docile Christian that is used for that.

No forgiveness in Islam, Muslims are quick for fight for one powerless Allah but can't fight for development of their land and mind.

Any Christian that remains friends with Muslims is at their own risk. Me, I dey on my guard as an Igbo man and a Christian too.

Shame on Islam for killing and celebrating the death of Deborah.. It will never be well with you Muslims and your religion will always be rejected in Igbo land..
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by Dannydavito: 9:00pm On Apr 02
Some idiots will fight for their rapist god. While some good fellows will allow their God to fight for them.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by Oluwazeezu(m): 9:01pm On Apr 02
Owon:
It's evil from those extremists and Deborah's ignorance that killed her...

When you live amongst EXTREMISTS, you have to be very careful...
You have to watch your mouth...
You have to mind what you do and say in the public...

Same thing I tell many people here on nairaland ... You madness is only limited to online, IF YOU DARE REVEAL YOUR IDENTITY OR YOU MISBEHAVE IN THE PUBLIC, YOU'LL BE DEALT WITH.

true
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by Pootle: 9:02pm On Apr 02
LadyRosa:
Islam is a cankerworm

and a catapilar undecided
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by UmarFaruk98: 9:03pm On Apr 02
allthingsgood:
Why is amnesty international not in Palestine

They only know how to make noise in Africa

Oh my God!! good question that need urgent answer..

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by Chochovini: 9:05pm On Apr 02
LadyRosa:
Islam is a cankerworm
. It is an antiChrist cult from the pit of hell to be precise. Hence they so much believe in blood shedding.
Demented set of demons.
Nature and Heaven will NEVER forgive them for the death of Deborah.
God‘s imminent judgement is hanging loose on their heads.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by Lovit(m): 9:16pm On Apr 02
Nigerians are ruled by Terrorists, Tinubu knows this that's why the forced him to choose a Boko Haram sponsor as vice

The North keeps breeding terrorists yet the come out to complain about insecurity in their region
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by huptin(m): 9:18pm On Apr 02
geoworldedu:

That's too bad of Jesus. Why is he loving without actions? He should have gotten justice for Deborah if he truly loves Deborah. But no, Jesus can't do anything because he's just as dead as Deborah too. That aside, the government should have arrested her killer. They failed woefully, that's why you're bringing a white dead man into the matter.

You can't understand but he loves you too.
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by BrighterSyde: 9:19pm On Apr 02
Owon:
It's evil from those extremists and Deborah's ignorance that killed her...

When you live amongst EXTREMISTS, you have to be very careful...
You have to watch your mouth...
You have to mind what you do and say in the public...

Same thing I tell many people here on nairaland ... You madness is only limited to online, IF YOU DARE REVEAL YOUR IDENTITY OR YOU MISBEHAVE IN THE PUBLIC, YOU'LL BE DEALT WITH.

I totally agree with you. You can’t live in that kind of environment and act foolish.

Now do you also agree that her killer should be made to face the death penalty for his crime?
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by IamANigerianMan: 9:20pm On Apr 02
Hezzyluv:
Chai...

These killers are walking freely!

Don't be surprised this guy holding matches box has been given houses and cars by extremists for Killing on behalf of allah. undecided

Religion really do us strong thin for this country.
I was disappointed in DADDY Freeze to support the killer, I watched him that day and unfollowed him immediately
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by BrighterSyde: 9:22pm On Apr 02
UmarFaruk98:
Oh my God!! good question that need urgent answer..

Don’t mind Amnesty International. I haven’t heard their voice since.
By the way do you agree that the killler should be brought to book and made to face the death penalty or you are in support of how he killed Deborah?

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by Kukutente23: 9:22pm On Apr 02
Lukuluku69:

No Chief, Sharia TRIES only Muslims. Fact check it.

No Christian can be taken to Sharia Court in Nigeria. Christians and Atheists will be tried with the Common Law.

You can research it.
Tell us about Mubarak Bala in Kano
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by Omoawoke: 9:27pm On Apr 02
This is one singular reason I stopped pitying Hamas and Palestinians.
Same Nigerians that are crying for Palestine remained silent over Deborah’s death, we all know deep down in their hearts, they are happy and are like “she deserves it”

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by emapeteum(m): 9:29pm On Apr 02
This is one of the reasons i pity some Christians when reading some of their messages blaming Isreal for dealing these jihadist.
They are moderate when they are in minority.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by Omoawoke: 9:29pm On Apr 02
naijapikin2:
And today they are walking free. Maybe they are even here in Abuja with us selling pepper and tomatoes who knows. Naija is just a huge box of jokes.

Her family members should just go on the rampage and slaughter all those mallam anyhow.

Nonsense

I don’t know why people Mumu. God forbid I’m her family member, if I don’t organize revenge, call me bastrdd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by Dybala11(m): 9:31pm On Apr 02
Hezzyluv:
Chai...

These killers are walking freely!

Don't be surprised this guy holding matches box has been given houses and cars by extremists for Killing on behalf of allah. undecided

Religion really do us strong thin for this country.
Those murderers that killed her definitely even fasted and prayed to their God today. The God of the religion of peace that doesn't abhor terrorism, violent tendencies and murdering others.
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by Omoawoke: 9:35pm On Apr 02
TheWinterBird:
You mean they have not prosecuted her killers and given them capital punishment? Nigeria is a failed country.

The killers were not even arrested!

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by Omoawoke: 9:36pm On Apr 02
Lukuluku69:

No Chief, Sharia TRIES only Muslims. Fact check it.

No Christian can be taken to Sharia Court in Nigeria. Christians and Atheists will be tried with the Common Law.

You can research it.

But they can slaughter non Muslims and burn them

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by Torg77: 9:37pm On Apr 02
Hii
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by Omoawoke: 9:39pm On Apr 02
huptin:
This happened under Buhari ..very bad times....killing Christians became sport to him and his goons... But you know something I find surprising about Jesus, he still loves that man holding the matchbox .

Touch your head and say “I am mad”

The Jesus you carry for head was brought to you by the whites. Tell me what America do to their enemies, or what Israel do to their enemies. They destroy them and annihilate them.
That guy holding the match box should be found, and made to suffer the worst misery of his life. God forbid I forgive that kind of person. If I’m her family, I will find him no matter what it takes and kill him slowly, take videos of his torture and post it on YouTube

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Cutlass Weilding Residents Securing Their Area Over Badoo Cult Group / Stray Bullet Kills DJ At A Burial In Anambra State (Photo) / Hackers Convinced Twitter Employee To Help Them Hijack Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.