Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int (41120 Views)

We Are Still Searching For Deborah Samuel’s Killers - Police / Ihebuzo Chris: EFCC Arrests Man Who Bragged About Hacking Access Bank Accounts / Pregnant Nigerian Lady Cries Out For Help After Being Battered And Held Hostage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by vikstandon(m): 9:43pm On Apr 02
God1000:

https://saharareporters.com/2024/04/01/deborah-samuels-killers-faced-camera-bragged-and-held-matchbox-amnesty-international

When they kill your own, take out those that killed your own, don't wait for the court or law enforcement agencies... Nothing would come out of it. I repeat nothing would come out of waiting for Judiciary to serve justice.

DSS does nothing these days, na all hands in glove with politicians and northern elites.
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by Adammamon: 9:45pm On Apr 02
Thank you jare, that’s a true Christian talking.

Omoawoke:

Touch your head and say “I am mad”

The Jesus you carry for head was brought to you by the whites. Tell me what America do to their enemies, or what Israel do to their enemies. They destroy them and annihilate them.
That guy holding the match box should be found, and made to suffer the worst misery of his life. God forbid I forgive that kind of person. If I’m her family, I will find him no matter what it takes and kill him slowly, take videos of his torture and post it on YouTube
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by Only1OGBaby: 9:48pm On Apr 02
Waitn you go do ?
id4sho:
Na Isreal fit these blood suckers angry
An eye for an eye angry
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by Greenback: 9:51pm On Apr 02
Nigeria is not supposed to be a country...
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by Mrexcell(m): 10:00pm On Apr 02
How do you expect terrorists to prosecute fellow terrorists like them? That's practically impossible.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by eastcoast100: 10:05pm On Apr 02
These tribalistic lunatics will turn blind eyes.Let it be a news about Ipob or Peter Obi, these Agbados will descent here like bees and be insulting their chi..They always turn blind eyes on Fulanis news ,but always regained their senses once their hear Obi and Fulanis

Hezzyluv:
Chai...

These killers are walking freely!

These "Olodos" would be given good grades (for job well done), graduate with distinctions from that same school and join politics afterwards. cry

Then be speaking one nonsense English "I ashuwa you that da Padaral Gamman is working towards it" undecided

Don't be surprised this guy holding matches box has been given houses and cars by extremists for Killing on behalf of allah. undecided

Religion really do us strong thin for this country.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by Lukuluku69(m): 10:07pm On Apr 02
Omoawoke:

But they can slaughter non Muslims and burn them

A Mob can do anything.

A Mob is Headless, they can do anything. The Shari ah doesn't try non Muslim. If you know of one please share it here.
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by Lukuluku69(m): 10:09pm On Apr 02
Kukutente23:

Tell us about Mubarak Bala in Kano

You tell us since you know the facts of the case
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by karmaolu1(m): 10:10pm On Apr 02
Aboki=Religion
Igbo=money,Biafra
Yoruba=education
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by Goodlady(f): 10:12pm On Apr 02
Only1OGBaby:
Waitn you go do ?
Shey u pray make dem mob u too
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by Goddyrichie(m): 10:16pm On Apr 02
God1000:

https://saharareporters.com/2024/04/01/deborah-samuels-killers-faced-camera-bragged-and-held-matchbox-amnesty-international
did u people just know that Hausa/Fulani owns Nigeria b4 Yoruba igbo and d Niger deltans are all slave in this country if u know u know
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by Goodlady(f): 10:16pm On Apr 02
Lukuluku69:

You tell us since you know the facts of the case
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mubarak_Bala
Bever knew this happened till now.
Lukuluku69 aka Boda Lookman, is this proper?
Answer as you wished Allah should judge you.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by VaginaAcademic: 10:16pm On Apr 02
Dem no fit hire hitman to kpai the killers some families too soft sha angry

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by Goodlady(f): 10:23pm On Apr 02
Lukuluku69:

A Mob can do anything.

A Mob is Headless, they can do anything. The Shari ah doesn't try non Muslim. If you know of one please share it here.
Mob of blasphemy killings are different from other mobs. These are mobs empowered by false doctrines, hate doctrines and crisis ladden doctrines. There are many Imams preaching hate every friday that heads of muslim groups nationwide should v help FG to facilitate their arrest. One janjaweêd criticized the wife of the president and we v not heard of his arrest or probably a capital punishment by the laws of Nigeria. https://www./2024/02/22/video-islamic-cleric-asks-muslims-to-attack-president-tinubus-wife-for-being-a-christian/

You can't preach peace and do otherwise. Allah ll judge all, including hypocrites and those that do blasphemy killings.
Already, there's a crack in religious difference in Nigeria and one day, it may lead to a different level of chaos. All the ks to those doing blasphemous killings cos of Muhammad!

Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by Lukuluku69(m): 10:38pm On Apr 02
Goodlady:

Mob of blasphemy killings are different from other mobs. These are mobs empowered by false doctrines, hate doctrines and crisis ladden doctrines. There are many Imams preaching hate every friday that heads of muslim groups nationwide should v help FG to facilitate their arrest. One janjaweêd criticized the wife of the president and we v not heard of his arrest or probably a capital punishment by the laws of Nigeria. https://www./2024/02/22/video-islamic-cleric-asks-muslims-to-attack-president-tinubus-wife-for-being-a-christian/

You can't preach peace and do otherwise. Allah ll judge all, including hypocrites and those that do blasphemy killings.
Already, there's a crack in religious difference in Nigeria and one day, it may lead to a different level of chaos. All the ks to those doing blasphemous killings cos of Muhammad!

It is true that there are many False and fanatical Clerics out there.

The same way you have fanatical Pastors/Bishops.
Like I said a Mob is headless and can do unimaginable things.

Blame the Government not being strong willed to tackle such.
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by Antoeni(m): 10:42pm On Apr 02
Islam

Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by Lukuluku69(m): 10:43pm On Apr 02
Goodlady:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mubarak_Bala
Bever knew this happened till now.
Lukuluku69 aka Boda Lookman, is this proper?
Answer as you wished Allah should judge you.

I will assume you read the link you posted?

He left the Faith.

Open your Bible and research what Jehovah Whom you believe is same as Jesus says about such act.
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:44pm On Apr 02
Goddyrichie:
did u people just know that Hausa/Fulani owns Nigeria b4 Yoruba igbo and d Niger deltans are all slave in this country if u know u know
Are you serious?

Oya explain
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by TheWinterBird(f): 10:52pm On Apr 02
Omoawoke:

The killers were not even arrested!
What kinda country is this?!!! Ahh!!! Na waa oooo angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by Lukuluku69(m): 10:52pm On Apr 02
MasterJayJay:

You don't get it. Sharia tries even those who are not muslims. If they only handle matters between muslims, I have no problem with that. But some atheists and christians have been taken to sharia court.

Name ONE Christian taken to a Sharia Court in Nigeria.
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by historic: 10:55pm On Apr 02
Samesame247:
I have not forgiven Islam since this incident happened. There is how I relate with Muslims in my office generally now. I now believe that Jihad is a must for a Muslim to make paradise and it's a docile Christian that is used for that.

No forgiveness in Islam, Muslims are quick for fight for one powerless Allah but can't fight for development of their land and mind.

Any Christian that remains friends with Muslims is at their own risk. Me, I dey on my guard as an Igbo man and a Christian too.

Shame on Islam for killing and celebrating the death of Deborah.. It will never be well with you Muslims and your religion will always be rejected in Igbo land..

Amen to that!
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by huptin(m): 11:07pm On Apr 02
Omoawoke:

Touch your head and say “I am mad”

The Jesus you carry for head was brought to you by the whites. Tell me what America do to their enemies, or what Israel do to their enemies. They destroy them and annihilate them.
That guy holding the match box should be found, and made to suffer the worst misery of his life. God forbid I forgive that kind of person. If I’m her family, I will find him no matter what it takes and kill him slowly, take videos of his torture and post it on YouTube

Face your raving mad parents and how to cure their conc malady...I am not the source of your problem.

Immature kid typing with cheap data.
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by cococandy(f): 11:08pm On Apr 02
If you don’t shut your stupid mouth. Still finding a way to do y’all’s useless victim blaming
Owon:
It's evil from those extremists and Deborah's ignorance that killed her...

When you live amongst EXTREMISTS, you have to be very careful...
You have to watch your mouth...
You have to mind what you do and say in the public...

Same thing I tell many people here on nairaland ... You madness is only limited to online, IF YOU DARE REVEAL YOUR IDENTITY OR YOU MISBEHAVE IN THE PUBLIC, YOU'LL BE DEALT WITH.

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by geoworldedu: 11:09pm On Apr 02
huptin:

You can't understand but he loves you too.
But he can't do shiit about me. Love without actions grin
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by Lordbinsmar: 11:10pm On Apr 02
Religion of pisss indeed angry

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by Lamanii22(f): 11:12pm On Apr 02
MasterJayJay:
90% of Nigerian muslims support death for blasphemy.
That means 90% of muslims are potential terrorists.

Why do we have sharia court but we don't have christian courts in Nigeria?

If you are fighting for your god or dead prophet, it means your religion lacks spiritual power and your god is useless.

I can never live in any muslim dominated area in Nigeria.

Nigeria is basically a Muslim country….
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by CoronaVirusPro: 11:12pm On Apr 02
Goodlady:

Happy feeling bad. You ll be believed when her killers are hanged legally.
Say no to islámists and blasphemy killings.
Where's CoronaVirusPro, Lukuluku69, AntiChristian & k4kenny?
Dem fit dey unhappy with this news

Fvck you!
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by noble2faith(m): 11:19pm On Apr 02
SmartPolician:
Each time I want to say that northern and southern Nigeria have no business being in one country, I remember the northern Christians and withdraw the statement.

Those ruthless Muslims in the North will eat up their Christian brothers the day this country splits. If you understand this, you grasp why Gowon fought so hard to keep Nigeria one.

The same thought, bro, the same thought.
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by Omoawoke: 11:19pm On Apr 02
huptin:

Face your raving mad parents and how to cure their conc malady...I am not the source of your problem.

Immature kid typing with cheap data.

See the werey talking of Jesus, you sabi insult now abi. So much of Jesus boy.

And wait, you will die before sunrise for jam talking
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by Riskymarvelous(m): 11:19pm On Apr 02
Israel need to avenge aswear
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by huptin(m): 11:22pm On Apr 02
Omoawoke:

See the werey talking of Jesus, you sabi insult now abi. So much of Jesus boy.

And wait, you will die before sunrise for jam talking

Your parents are raving mad. I am sure of that. Jesus loves you, did I say I do?

I don't like fools ...quite obviously you are one.

When I wake up tomorrow, I will remind you of how stupid you are.
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by Faposky95: 11:32pm On Apr 02
When I think I've forgotten.....Yah sends those who know sleep has been tampered with.......
They will not sleep.....
Justice in this case will be served nook or crook

I know you're up there

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) / Man In Jalingo Throws Baby In A Well With Juju In Order To Win Election. Photos / MFM Pastor, David Onyekachukwu, Rapes, Impregnates 16-Year-Old Girl In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.