Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men — Lady Says (video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men — Lady Says (video) (20498 Views)

There Is No Need For DNA Test, There Is Love In My Family - Woman Says (Video) / Side Chick Vs Second Wife, Which Hurts Women More? / My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men — Lady Says (video) by Sayvick(m): 11:15am On Apr 05
Her perspective is a reflection of her personality.

She believes she can't contribute because she has been wired as a liability.

Kudos to hard working babes, who in spite of the comfort in their homes still go ahead to support in their own little way.

Not the lazy ones who see their body as their all in all asset.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men — Lady Says (video) by jaxxy(m): 11:18am On Apr 05
I like her honesty. That's the general situation of most marriages especially In Africa.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men — Lady Says (video) by Joshcoli(m): 11:19am On Apr 05
A man will honor and cherish two entities:
the one he worships—God,
and the one who serves him—the wife and siblings.

However, he will engage in conflict with those who challenge him.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men — Lady Says (video) by toujurs: 11:24am On Apr 05
You didn't add the part, where he would go in search of a Nigerian woman. Unknown to him, that rich Boys have bleeped the living hell out of her coochie.

After all his years, of struggles to live a comfortable life. It's a retired hoe. He marries to keep his house lively, same house he built out of his sweat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men — Lady Says (video) by NOwazobia: 11:25am On Apr 05
That is an open truth. cool

1 Like

Re: Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men — Lady Says (video) by toujurs: 11:32am On Apr 05
Zooposki:

Hope the housework, cooking, cleaning, looking after the children etc will also be 50/50.

Being a trad wife is just unpaid labour. While the husband is out there building his career, you the wife just sits at home doing unpaid labour. I wonder what would happen to the trad wife when the husband leaves, na suffer cos no money.
Don't decieve yourselve with foreign girl, use nigerian women as the case study. Most Nigerian women are broke and lazy, they would rather open their legs for money than work legitimately to earn.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men — Lady Says (video) by NOwazobia: 11:36am On Apr 05
DeGLORIOUS:
Even with the benefits, I still want to man. I can't afford feeling another human being thrusting into me as if he's pounding pounded yam in the name of sx
That pounding give them more pleasure than you the pounder will ever attain.

Bodily, materially and financially, the woman benefits it more.

Any benefit the man is gaining is just like cash back.

A token of appreciation for pleasuring her. grin

1 Like

Re: Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men — Lady Says (video) by yemmit90: 11:36am On Apr 05
mmadu5:
even a toddler knows this.

MEN learn to love your self . don't over do because of woman. weda she's your wife or girlfriend. remember she is not your family, you both came into the world differently . so be careful when you stressing your self to provide for woman.

Even at that, they will still inherits everything you labour to work for when you die. Out of every 100 men, 85% die before their wives, so it is good to say that men are practically working for women.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men — Lady Says (video) by adewale2011(m): 11:41am On Apr 05
When you Carry Belle for 9months and go Labour room you go understand...

Know say Men no dey menstruate na una Monthly work be that grin

officialwdhtv:
Marriage benefits women more than men — Lady says

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWmAcPGcyBY

Re: Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men — Lady Says (video) by Rinoxy: 11:43am On Apr 05
PHIPEX:
Sadly true, the part of taking care of the girl's family seems to be the worst of it.

Simply by marrying, a man takea care of his own nuclear family, extended family and now the wife's family. If he fails in any of these he's still seen as a failure.
Taking care of her family is your choice, totally your choice.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men — Lady Says (video) by NOwazobia: 11:46am On Apr 05
yemmit90:

Even at that, they will still inherits everything you labour to work for when you die. Out of every 100 men, 85% die before their wives, so it is good to say that men are practically working for women.
I have thought of it and came to a conclusion that Men are enslaved to women.

The only sense of authority the man thinks he has is self imposed, everything else he thinks he his is delusional.

Men work harder, die early, after give all the pleasure there is to the woman, while the woman enjoys it all with more mileage.

It is all nature manipulation

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men — Lady Says (video) by Father4all: 11:50am On Apr 05
She is wright
Re: Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men — Lady Says (video) by Gift96: 11:56am On Apr 05
Yankee101:
The biblical wife is an asset not a liability
Proverbs 31
10 A wife of noble character who can find?
She is worth far more than rubies.
11 Her husband has full confidence in her
and lacks nothing of value.
12 She brings him good, not harm,
all the days of her life.
13 She selects wool and flax
and works with eager hands.
14 She is like the merchant ships,
bringing her food from afar.
15 She gets up while it is still night;
she provides food for her family
and portions for her female servants.
16 She considers a field and buys it;
out of her earnings she plants a vineyard.
17 She sets about her work vigorously;
her arms are strong for her tasks.
18 She sees that her trading is profitable,
and her lamp does not go out at night.
19 In her hand she holds the distaff
and grasps the spindle with her fingers.
20 She opens her arms to the poor
and extends her hands to the needy.
21 When it snows, she has no fear for her household;
for all of them are clothed in scarlet.
22 She makes coverings for her bed;
she is clothed in fine linen and purple.
23 Her husband is respected at the city gate,
where he takes his seat among the elders of the land.
24 She makes linen garments and sells them,
and supplies the merchants with sashes.
25 She is clothed with strength and dignity;
she can laugh at the days to come.
26 She speaks with wisdom,
and faithful instruction is on her tongue.
27 She watches over the affairs of her household
and does not eat the bread of idleness.
28 Her children arise and call her blessed;
her husband also, and he praises her:
29 “Many women do noble things,
but you surpass them all.”
30 Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting;
but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.
31 Honor her for all that her hands have done,
and let her works bring her praise at the city gate.

Verses 16, 24 and 25 aren't applicable in the current society. Most especially 16, all she can think of is owing an iPhone

1 Like

Re: Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men — Lady Says (video) by Caleycash(m): 11:59am On Apr 05
officialwdhtv:

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

Where's that nonsense and rubbish @Jennyclay
Re: Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men — Lady Says (video) by Babatunjo: 12:04pm On Apr 05
Who else sees this as an indirect mockery of brotherhood and manhood.

Younger Men are wiser now..

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men — Lady Says (video) by Matrix137(m): 12:09pm On Apr 05
SeeWahala:
Hmm, i feel the time is coming when men will start doing serious shakara to get married undecided

The time is at hand and i believe it will be upon us within this generation or the next as it was written in the bible as words from God's own lips to his prophet . . .

Surely this generation.

The signs are everywhere already.
Re: Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men — Lady Says (video) by Paramount01(m): 12:12pm On Apr 05
Kelklein:
it's a no-brianer

By nature, men are designed to give while women are designed to receive.. materially, sexually, etc

How, show me where u see ham
Re: Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men — Lady Says (video) by Yktv: 12:20pm On Apr 05
DatoDatuk:

Lol hidden truth

Lol it’s not hidden; it’s the obvious truth but society is scared to accept because it will offend the women they pander to
Re: Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men — Lady Says (video) by Basicend: 12:24pm On Apr 05
bonechamberlain:
angry

Reason why men value respect so much, and why men should not tolerate any arrogant, self-centred lady.

Some ladies suffer from princess complex, they want to be worshipped. What most ladies don't know is that with humility and respect any responsible man (not Marlians) would do everything to worship and adore her most times unconsciously.

Very very true.
Re: Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men — Lady Says (video) by Ed12(m): 12:25pm On Apr 05
Who doesn't know these things.

As a man, even when you die. Your wife money should not be used to bury you..

That is for your grown children and kinsmen..

But she has automatically has everyright to all your properties and belongings except if stated otherwise in your will..

We are built to work for them without complain if she is worth it
Re: Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men — Lady Says (video) by Zooposki(f): 12:45pm On Apr 05
2braithe:

Unpaid labour but the man:
Shelters her and her kids.
Provides food on the table.
Pays for her hair, shoes, wigs, bags, clothes, make up, etc in some cases.
Takes her out to catch fun and pays all expenses.
Pays for electricity, fuel, waste, cable tv etc that she also use out of.
Protects her and the kids.
Available for emotional, physical, social, financial, and even spiritual support.

Many women out there are looking for this kind of "unpaid labour".

You're comparing cooking, cleaning, nurturing kids with the duties of a man??
Only pregnancy and nurturing kids come close!

Why do you think we have more widows than widowers?

Keep screaming.

There’s a 4B movement going on in South Korea, Japan and most Asian countries due to all this male chauvinism. Their birth rate is so down, they are inviting foreigners into their country but I don’t think it will work. American women are adopting it as we speak right now. It will soon get to Africa.

On the other hand I wonder what the Asian women will do if they jam African men who are even more misogynistic than their Asian counterparts. Lol
Re: Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men — Lady Says (video) by Paramount01(m): 12:53pm On Apr 05
meobizy:
She's right. Climate change is real.

Which one is climate change
Re: Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men — Lady Says (video) by Tektronics12: 12:54pm On Apr 05
That's for a Poor lady from a Poor Family. Doesn't Apply to a Rich Lady from a Rich Family.
officialwdhtv:

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

Re: Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men — Lady Says (video) by 43Ronin: 1:03pm On Apr 05
naijapikin2:
Well spoken. Wise woman.

You shall enjoy your marriage.

Meanwhile I'm on the verge of divorce.

Wish me luck in my next marriage 😃😃
U are on the verge of divorce and you are rushing to another marriage. Marriage nanyour life goal?
Re: Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men — Lady Says (video) by Boyjaco: 1:14pm On Apr 05
that why as man i always think of my mom first not my woman my mom own everything not my wife
Re: Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men — Lady Says (video) by 2braithe: 1:17pm On Apr 05
Zooposki:

Keep screaming.

There’s a 4B movement going on in South Korea, Japan and most Asian countries due to all this male chauvinism. Their birth rate is so down, they are inviting foreigners into their country but I don’t think it will work. American women are adopting it as we speak right now. It will soon get to Africa.

On the other hand I wonder what the Asian women will do if they jam African men who are even more misogynistic than their Asian counterparts. Lol

You clearly don't know what Male chauvinism and Misogynism means.

Did I tell you women are inferior to men just because men do the most work in his family's lives?
Re: Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men — Lady Says (video) by Zooposki(f): 1:39pm On Apr 05
2braithe:

You clearly don't know what Male chauvinism and Misogynism means.

Did I tell you women are inferior to men just because men do the most work in his family's lives?

Most women don’t even have the time to go out with friends nor sit down and watch football all day weekends, and you are here capping that men do all the work. Try taking care of a toddler for just 1hour and I bet you will be crying tears of frustration.

Men do all the work kee you there.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men — Lady Says (video) by talk2hb1(m): 1:45pm On Apr 05
Zooposki:

Most women don’t even have the time to go out with friends nor sit down and watch football all day weekends, and you are here capping that men do all the work. Try taking care of a toddler for just 1hour and I bet you will be crying tears of frustration.

Try not to have that child now

1 Like

Re: Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men — Lady Says (video) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:46pm On Apr 05
Na why nothing concern me with any poor Naija girl.na why.its better I dey with oyibo. At least I go get permanent residence.at least grin
Re: Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men — Lady Says (video) by Danmisra(m): 2:11pm On Apr 05
Yankee101:
The biblical wife is an asset not a liability
Proverbs 31
10 A wife of noble character who can find?
She is worth far more than rubies.
11 Her husband has full confidence in her
and lacks nothing of value.
12 She brings him good, not harm,
all the days of her life.
13 She selects wool and flax
and works with eager hands.
14 She is like the merchant ships,
bringing her food from afar.
15 She gets up while it is still night;
she provides food for her family
and portions for her female servants.
16 She considers a field and buys it;
out of her earnings she plants a vineyard.
17 She sets about her work vigorously;
her arms are strong for her tasks.
18 She sees that her trading is profitable,
and her lamp does not go out at night.
19 In her hand she holds the distaff
and grasps the spindle with her fingers.
20 She opens her arms to the poor
and extends her hands to the needy.
21 When it snows, she has no fear for her household;
for all of them are clothed in scarlet.
22 She makes coverings for her bed;
she is clothed in fine linen and purple.
23 Her husband is respected at the city gate,
where he takes his seat among the elders of the land.
24 She makes linen garments and sells them,
and supplies the merchants with sashes.
25 She is clothed with strength and dignity;
she can laugh at the days to come.
26 She speaks with wisdom,
and faithful instruction is on her tongue.
27 She watches over the affairs of her household
and does not eat the bread of idleness.
28 Her children arise and call her blessed;
her husband also, and he praises her:
29 “Many women do noble things,
but you surpass them all.”
30 Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting;
but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.
31 Honor her for all that her hands have done,
and let her works bring her praise at the city gate.
Today, it is not easy to come by this type of women, one might say , the don't even exits anymore.
One must be prayerfull when looking good woman to marry this days
Re: Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men — Lady Says (video) by 2braithe: 3:50pm On Apr 05
Zooposki:

As if we don't have toddlers or have people that have toddlers smh.

Try living in Lagos Island and making an average of 1.5 million naira monthly yet spend less than 18% on yourself.

Ask people working in big 3 consulting firms or big 4 accounting firms if they have time time for themselves and on weekends.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fire Kills Family Of 5 In Bauchi (photo) / FG Debunks Reports That Marriages Conducted At Ikoyi Registry Are False / How To Date, Marry & Fit Into The Life Of An Educated Professional Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.