Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,368 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

If You’re 40 And Above, You Have No Business Abroad” –UK Lady Opens Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You’re 40 And Above, You Have No Business Abroad” –UK Lady Opens Up (258 Views)

I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie / 40 And 6: Bovi And Daughter Celebrate Their Birthdays / I Have No Business With The Illuminati - Okey Bakassi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You’re 40 And Above, You Have No Business Abroad” –UK Lady Opens Up by DyshApp: 12:32am On Apr 03
An Abroad-based life coach(@Ladykatetvpidgin2022) has taken to Tiktok to advise individuals aged 40 and above to reconsider their plans of traveling abroad.

The advice, which has garnered attention online, suggests that older individuals should stay in Africa to focus on earning money rather than seeking financial prosperity in countries like the UK or America.

The lady, whose identity remains undisclosed, emphasized that older generations should refrain from traveling abroad to allow younger individuals the chance to experience international travel and broaden their horizons.

She highlighted that the pursuit of wealth in Western countries might not necessarily be the optimal path, arguing that Africa offers ample opportunities for financial growth and success.

According to the advisory, the lady encouraged older individuals to redirect their efforts towards building wealth within Africa, suggesting that the money they strive to earn abroad could potentially be found within the continent.

She went on to urge individuals to reconsider the prevailing notion that prosperity can only be achieved by migrating to Western countries.

👉Follow up with more Naija Gist on Dyshus Webage

Re: If You’re 40 And Above, You Have No Business Abroad” –UK Lady Opens Up by SEGLIZ: 1:09am On Apr 03
I didn't open your link but the topic they are coming for you. mind you, your little epistle went on repeating same through the writing.
Re: If You’re 40 And Above, You Have No Business Abroad” –UK Lady Opens Up by advanceDNA: 5:46am On Apr 03
Werey nor see work for UK...she vex transfer aggression in the form of advice.... grin grin grin
Re: If You’re 40 And Above, You Have No Business Abroad” –UK Lady Opens Up by EreluRoz: 7:15pm On Apr 03
advanceDNA:
Werey nor see work for UK...she vex transfer aggression in the form of advice.... grin grin grin

How old are you
Re: If You’re 40 And Above, You Have No Business Abroad” –UK Lady Opens Up by advanceDNA: 7:39pm On Apr 03
EreluRoz:
How old are you

Sigh.....Another werey!!
Re: If You’re 40 And Above, You Have No Business Abroad” –UK Lady Opens Up by EreluRoz: 7:39pm On Apr 03
advanceDNA:

Sigh.....Another werey!!

My mind is telling me you are a teenager
Re: If You’re 40 And Above, You Have No Business Abroad” –UK Lady Opens Up by advanceDNA: 7:51pm On Apr 03
EreluRoz:
My mind is telling me you are a teenager

U very are close to 40 years ... So it's normal everyone seems small to you....

And besides....ur IQ should be somewhere in the lower double digits so it's also normal for u to never fully get the context of my comment

grin grin...
Re: If You’re 40 And Above, You Have No Business Abroad” –UK Lady Opens Up by EreluRoz: 7:53pm On Apr 03
advanceDNA:

U very are close to 40 years ... So it's normal everyone seems small to you....

And besides....ur IQ should be somewhere in the lower double digits so it's also normal for u to never fully get the context of my comment

grin grin...
I hit some nerves kikikikiki. Learn to respect your elders
Re: If You’re 40 And Above, You Have No Business Abroad” –UK Lady Opens Up by advanceDNA: 7:54pm On Apr 03
EreluRoz:
I hit some nerves kikikikiki. Learn to respect your elders

Sigh!!!

(1) (Reply)

Oba Elegushi Reacts To Fresh Claims Of Fathering Mohbad’s Child, Liam / Final Goodbye ���jnr Pope Make Up Artist Given A Befitting Burial / Www.cashpackeks.com/link.php?ref=68813

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.