Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

FIRS Deletes Easter Message, Apologises - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / FIRS Deletes Easter Message, Apologises (37636 Views)

Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS / TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel / Pastor Poju Oyemade Deletes His Tweets After He was Attacked On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIRS Deletes Easter Message, Apologises by P1PrinceKT(m): 11:52am On Apr 03
clarocuzioo:
FIRS have constantly been making blasphemous statements against the Christian faith. If it were to be the other religion, am sure by now most of their offices will be burnt.

Tinubu should call these idiots to order before they start an unnecessary civil unrest in this country at a time like this.

I don't think there's blasphemy in Christianity.
Re: FIRS Deletes Easter Message, Apologises by Dpharisee: 11:55am On Apr 03
Their offices would have been burnt down by now if you reverse the statement with Mohammed, but Christians would always waive oy off and say father forgive them for FIRS know not what they are doing
Re: FIRS Deletes Easter Message, Apologises by Abubauchi: 12:03pm On Apr 03
wediehere1:
Christianity is a joke itself because how can your God has mother and still gotten killed for thievery on across
Allah is so funny, Jesus Christ was a God then Jesus Christ created Merry his mother,his mother merry give birth to him Jesus Christ.can u imaging.
Re: FIRS Deletes Easter Message, Apologises by clarocuzioo(m): 12:13pm On Apr 03
P1PrinceKT:

I don't think there's blasphemy in Christianity.

Jesus was accused of it by the pharisees so how is ther no blasphemy in christianity.
Re: FIRS Deletes Easter Message, Apologises by Gerard28: 12:19pm On Apr 03
wediehere1:
Christianity is a joke itself because how can your God has mother and still gotten killed for thievery on across

Says somebody who still says "God help me" when he's in trouble
Re: FIRS Deletes Easter Message, Apologises by Moschinochimma: 12:28pm On Apr 03
muslems and their mohammed are comedians. if they born u well, i dey stay oke afa , by jakande gate. come and attack me , you fuckin head slammers
Re: FIRS Deletes Easter Message, Apologises by DaddyGngeess(m): 12:35pm On Apr 03
All this means nothing, even Jesus pay tax too now, if Jesus was alive and you send Him this kind of message now smile Him go smile and continue His work, who can fight for God?
Re: FIRS Deletes Easter Message, Apologises by manikspears: 12:42pm On Apr 03
Stupid people
Re: FIRS Deletes Easter Message, Apologises by Unitedabby(m): 12:59pm On Apr 03
Firstcitizen:

Me neither.
How you go see? Would you gave said the same thing it was Mohammed?
Re: FIRS Deletes Easter Message, Apologises by Lovenorth: 1:02pm On Apr 03
They don't have to apologise to any body
Re: FIRS Deletes Easter Message, Apologises by Samunique(m): 1:07pm On Apr 03
wediehere1:
You're a big disgrace including those who give you likes and shares!

Why not believe in whatever you believe, even if you believe that your grand father and mother were products of apes and monkeys, or you pray to the sun 5times a day facing the east. Why not mind your own business and get a treatment for your mental illness?
Re: FIRS Deletes Easter Message, Apologises by Kingson28: 1:15pm On Apr 03
[quote author=wediehere1 post=129242023] Christianity is a joke itself because how can your God has mother and still gotten killed for thievery on across

You are not normal.
You need to have your head examined.
Repent and receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour today.
Tomorrow may be too late.
Re: FIRS Deletes Easter Message, Apologises by Winterex: 1:38pm On Apr 03
wediehere1:

That's why you need a preacher to guide you from common error. Jesus Christ is the son of God.
💯% God and 💯% Man. No other God has that attributes, not Mohammed, not Buddha, no other except Jesus. Thank God he die for your sin. You see my friend you just spoke like the thief that died with the one that paid for your sin nature. Accept him today and know Peace 🕊️ ✌🏽.
Re: FIRS Deletes Easter Message, Apologises by Samunique(m): 1:48pm On Apr 03
wediehere1:
did he not born or did he not kill?
Look at someone who's mocking Christ, he cannot even write single sentence correctly in english.

Olodo wey dey form woke !!! undecided undecided undecided
Re: FIRS Deletes Easter Message, Apologises by Ejiakusmith(m): 1:49pm On Apr 03
May God almighty the father of Jesus Christ whom you mocking make ur life frustrating

wediehere1:
Re: FIRS Deletes Easter Message, Apologises by occfx: 1:53pm On Apr 03
fergie001:
FIRS deletes message, apologises

We Will Never Denigrate Jesus Christ—-FIRS

SOURCE

Easily play with Christianity but play with their Islam now.. Everywhere will start burning.
Re: FIRS Deletes Easter Message, Apologises by Sulaizio1: 2:03pm On Apr 03
Head slamming you say, if u call muslims head slamming that means jesus (Pbuh) is a muslim, According to matthew 26:39 "Jesus went a little farther and fell on His face, and prayed" even abraham did the same thing and no muslim in their right senses would disrespect Jesus (Pbuh), what gives you the impression that it was a muslim that came up with the post.
Samesame247:
Same tactics sterling bank used last year during same Easter; like agege bread, he is risen.

Muslims dish out what they can accept, why try denigrate Christianity at any Christian celebration as if the act would stop Isreal from bombing hamas tonight?

The handler of FIRS did the act on suppose and that shows he is a motherfucking headslamming terrorist wannabe.

Imagine a world without islam
Re: FIRS Deletes Easter Message, Apologises by Sulaizio1: 2:05pm On Apr 03
it is not befitting for God to have a son, Jesus is no more than a prophet and messenger of God

Ejiakusmith:
May God almighty the father of Jesus Christ whom you mocking make ur life frustrating

Re: FIRS Deletes Easter Message, Apologises by richie240: 2:19pm On Apr 03
You should know the angle him and his cliques are coming from.

I am a Christian myself - but a 'dis-obi-dient' Christian.

The usual suspects will do everything to cause commotion btw Christians and muslims, their tribe and other nigerians.

Who knows, the FIRS official who posted that message could even be a Christian
Hold ur peace.
cool

madridguy:
What exactly is President Tinubu's fault in this?

Re: FIRS Deletes Easter Message, Apologises by muhamadnur: 2:24pm On Apr 03
derecho:
Tinubu and his foolish appointees.
Always misyarning.

Wetin concern Jesus and taxes?
Was paying taxes directed at Christians alone?

What they'd never try with Mohammed.
we give utmost respect and protect our prophet with our lives.

Will you die for Jesus if he gets ridiculed

Me I will die for my prophet if you think of disrespecting him.

grin im just giving you a glimpse of how we love the last messenger and prophet of God

Jesus too is beloved to us you can't say bad against him
Re: FIRS Deletes Easter Message, Apologises by madridguy(m): 2:32pm On Apr 03
I tire for the noise makers grin

richie240:

You should know the angle him and his cliques are coming from.

I am a Christian myself - but a 'dis-obi-dient' Christian.

The usual suspects will do everything to cause commotion btw Christians and muslims, their tribe and other nigerians.

Who knows, the FIRS official who posted that message could even be a Christian
Hold ur peace.
cool
Re: FIRS Deletes Easter Message, Apologises by demoman(m): 3:04pm On Apr 03
There is nothing wrong with this advertisement.
It's good humor
Re: FIRS Deletes Easter Message, Apologises by tnerro1(m): 3:37pm On Apr 03
I want them to try in salah, let me see if na their papa born them
Re: FIRS Deletes Easter Message, Apologises by wiseoneking: 3:53pm On Apr 03
wediehere1:
72 virgins paradise lovers don arrive. Do not get into knowledge that is higher than you
Re: FIRS Deletes Easter Message, Apologises by Maysdevices(f): 3:59pm On Apr 03
PNomsule:
...an obtuse one at that
I am Christian

What exactly is wrong with the statement

‘Jesus paid your debts, not your taxes’?

What exactly is blasphemous about it?

I am curious
Re: FIRS Deletes Easter Message, Apologises by Maysdevices(f): 4:00pm On Apr 03
demoman:
There is nothing wrong with this advertisement.
It's good humor
Still waiting for someone’s response

I want to know what exactly is ‘blasphemous’ about the statement
Re: FIRS Deletes Easter Message, Apologises by regenerateman(m): 4:08pm On Apr 03
Those guys are taking Christianity for granted. Can you try this on the other religion? Sterling bank started it in 2022 Easter, followed by peak milk in 2023 Easter and now is FIRS. CAN should give last warnings to these blasphemous acts.
Re: FIRS Deletes Easter Message, Apologises by Samunique(m): 4:10pm On Apr 03
muhamadnur:

grin im just giving you a glimpse of how we love the last messenger and prophet of God

The right question should be, how many Christians have been killed by the blood sucking followers of Islam who murder people at will bcs they refused to deny their faith and followed Islam
Re: FIRS Deletes Easter Message, Apologises by Samunique(m): 4:11pm On Apr 03
muhamadnur:

The right question should be, how many Christians have been killed by the blood sucking followers of Islam who murder people at will bcs they refused to deny their faith and followed Islam
Re: FIRS Deletes Easter Message, Apologises by Keegan: 4:17pm On Apr 03
CharleyBright:
I really can't understand why FIRS has now constituted itself as a Rascal Agency that always make insidious posts that hurt people's sensibilities, then they will apologize and delete. Then the next day, they will look for any insensitive post to throw at yet another person or group of person.
Someone should tell them that churning out insensitive posts are not ways to shore up revenues. They should be more proactive in their strategies.

I remember the Sterling bank insidious Easter advert that generated controversy.
I also remember Peak Milk insensitive advert also.
All always happen during Easter, as if it is deliberate.
CAN should give stern warning that going forward it will take legal actions against any organization that make insensitive posts against Christianity.

Legal actions my foot. Did Jesus pay anyone's tax?
Re: FIRS Deletes Easter Message, Apologises by femi4: 4:19pm On Apr 03
wediehere1:
The joke is on you cos you do not explain the spiritual with a natural mind. People that do that are called spiritual illiterate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior / Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office / Delta Pastor Heals Lady Whose Period Stopped At Age Of 18, Sister Runs Mad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.