Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,373 members, 7,815,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Guys Can You Wear This Outfit? (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Wear This Outfit? (photo) (4491 Views)

I Go Crazy When I See Men In This Outfit (photo) / Slay Queens Storm Quilox Club In Braless Cleveage-Baring Outfit (Photo) / Lady Steps Out In Shocking Outfit (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Can You Wear This Outfit? (photo) by REGINALD001(m): 7:07pm On Apr 03
CHEKELEKE
Re: Guys Can You Wear This Outfit? (photo) by finallybusy: 7:49pm On Apr 03
Na lokito really full Nairaland. Harmless picture, una claim them be gays. Man and man no fit do anything near una. Shey, to sleep in the same room with your male siblings na also gay things? I no trust una.
Re: Guys Can You Wear This Outfit? (photo) by dominique(f): 7:59pm On Apr 03
All I see is colours of the rainbow 🌈
Re: Guys Can You Wear This Outfit? (photo) by losky83: 8:01pm On Apr 03
Meektunz:
This outfit was sown by the person guy standing.... He's a neighbour of mine and to him he has sown something very very great and he's advertising it.... Guys, can you wear it?
I can manage and wear the outfit with the black native top only at very dark hour of the night but the other one with the wings,you better shoot me first

2 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Wear This Outfit? (photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:12pm On Apr 03
Clown.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Wear This Outfit? (photo) by Pat081: 11:03pm On Apr 03
100 %yes if money dey and 89% yes if good car dey too

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Wear This Outfit? (photo) by seanery: 5:40am On Apr 04
Wen i no mad
Re: Guys Can You Wear This Outfit? (photo) by Cassandraloius: 7:31am On Apr 04
One man down!
Re: Guys Can You Wear This Outfit? (photo) by Exceed15: 10:56am On Apr 04
Nah.. not cool at all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

TIPS: How To Make Him Know You're The Right Woman For Him / What's The Differences Between Runs Girl And Prostitute(ashawo). / Had It Been That Boys Menstruate..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.