Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Found This Giant Rat Drowned Inside The Drum This Morning - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Found This Giant Rat Drowned Inside The Drum This Morning (45755 Views)

Picture Of Giant Rat I Killed In My Farm / Food Cooked With Snake And Giant Rat (Pictures) / The Pouched Rat My Dogs Caught This Morning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Found This Giant Rat Drowned Inside The Drum This Morning by CountinBlessins(m): 2:53pm On Apr 04
Very dirty environment
Re: Found This Giant Rat Drowned Inside The Drum This Morning by stagger: 2:54pm On Apr 04
As a rule, never eat an animal that you did not kill and shed off its blood. You don't know if it died of an arbovirus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Found This Giant Rat Drowned Inside The Drum This Morning by Stevenbright(m): 2:55pm On Apr 04
Since you guys don't want to eat it, why give it out to someone else? ........
Re: Found This Giant Rat Drowned Inside The Drum This Morning by Papayaayasager(m): 2:58pm On Apr 04
Drink the water it cures infection
Re: Found This Giant Rat Drowned Inside The Drum This Morning by achorladey: 3:00pm On Apr 04
These animals needs water during these times. They really do especially during these dry and heat period.
Re: Found This Giant Rat Drowned Inside The Drum This Morning by mariahAngel(f): 3:08pm On Apr 04
achorladey:
These animals needs water during these times. They really do especially during these dry and heat period.

So, what should we do about thirsty rodents?

1 Like

Re: Found This Giant Rat Drowned Inside The Drum This Morning by zinaunreal(m): 3:09pm On Apr 04
Are those balls?
Re: Found This Giant Rat Drowned Inside The Drum This Morning by mariahAngel(f): 3:11pm On Apr 04
CountinBlessins:
Very dirty environment

How did you come to that conclusion based on two pictures? Because of a dead rat?
Aren't they part of the natural environment?

The way some of you people form ehn, one would swear you have never seen a cockroach.

1 Like

Re: Found This Giant Rat Drowned Inside The Drum This Morning by LOVEGINO(m): 3:11pm On Apr 04
muyico:
Original bush rat! Must not waste broda?
I don silivate tire.

1 Like

Re: Found This Giant Rat Drowned Inside The Drum This Morning by toujurs: 3:13pm On Apr 04
The life of a typical tinubu supporter. You guys are disgusting.
Re: Found This Giant Rat Drowned Inside The Drum This Morning by CountinBlessins(m): 3:14pm On Apr 04
mariahAngel:

How did you come to that conclusion based on two pictures? Because of a dead rat?
Aren't they part of the natural environment?

The way some of you people form ehn, one would swear you have never seen a cockroach.

You are seeing a rat the size of a kangaroo and you are talking nonsense?
What sort of environment does one see rats like this. I haven't seen a rat like this in over 10 years in this very Nigeria!

Infact in my estate we don't have rats only the occasional cockroach due to regular fumigation of the whole environment.

You think everyone lives in a slum /.gutter ?

1 Like

Re: Found This Giant Rat Drowned Inside The Drum This Morning by anonimi: 3:15pm On Apr 04
We4all:
House rat is not fit for consumption. You guys should stop playing with your health.

Don't we play with our health in too many ways already, such as not expecting governors to employ workers that will treat and pump water into every house, office, school, mosque, church, event centre etc

Lawmaker scores Lagos Water Corporation low

A Lagos State lawmaker, Mr Saka Fafunmi, on Thursday expressed dissatisfaction at the performance of the state Water Corporation.

Fafunmi, a member of the Lagos State House of Assembly (LAHA), said in Ikeja that the corporation had not been able to justify statutory allocations to it.

The lawmaker, who represents Ifako-Ijaiye Constituency 1 at the assembly, spoke to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN).

He said that the corporation had the capacity to generate much fund internally through water rates but had relied solely on government funding because of poor performance.

'' Anyone that is using water will be willing to pay for it; the corporation has not been giving us water.

"Is there any new community that Water Corporation has given water? People depend on boreholes; even government estates have industrial boreholes.

"Why do we keep pumping money into an agency that does not give us the desired results?'' he asked.

He noted that the Adiyan Waterworks was located at Ifako-Ijaiye, where many of the residents had resorted to digging boreholes as a means of getting water.

''A lot of people are falling sick because they don't drink clean water.

''In the same compound, where you have sewage, is where you have a borehole.

''There is no way you can manage the sewage that it will not leak and pollute the water; everyone drinking such is drinking contaminated water,'' he said.

The lawmaker urged the corporation to increase water reticulation and supply to residents.

From: http://www.punchng.com/politics/lawm...rporation-low/
https://repository.upenn.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1056&context=mes_capstones;Ensuring

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Found This Giant Rat Drowned Inside The Drum This Morning by Dahmayor(m): 3:16pm On Apr 04
What a waste!!! When dished properly it’s a delight. In several occasions I did enjoyed it.
Re: Found This Giant Rat Drowned Inside The Drum This Morning by RevenuesBoost(f): 3:18pm On Apr 04
Ehyaaa!!!!
Re: Found This Giant Rat Drowned Inside The Drum This Morning by mariahAngel(f): 3:20pm On Apr 04
CountinBlessins:

You are seeing a rat the size of a kangaroo and you are talking nonsense?
What sort of environment does one see rats like this. I haven't seen a rat like this in over 10 years in this very Nigeria!

Infact in my estate we don't have rats only the occasional cockroach due to regular fumigation of the whole environment.

You think everyone lives in a slum /.gutter ?

You've never been to your village or what?
You do have a village, right?
Re: Found This Giant Rat Drowned Inside The Drum This Morning by CharleyBright(m): 3:23pm On Apr 04
Nairaland is finished.
Imagine what is making Front page
Handwork of Moderators.

This is what u get when u are in bus driven by anyhow drivers....
Re: Found This Giant Rat Drowned Inside The Drum This Morning by CountinBlessins(m): 3:24pm On Apr 04
mariahAngel:

Village ? Are you currently drinking alcohol? What does this nonsense have to do with the issue at hand ?
Re: Found This Giant Rat Drowned Inside The Drum This Morning by mariahAngel(f): 3:27pm On Apr 04
CountinBlessins:

Village ? Are you currently drinking alcohol? What does this nonsense have to do with the issue at hand ?

Just imagine your mental state. undecided

Well, whatever it is you're struggling with, just know that it'll pass.
In the meantime, give out what you'd want to receive.
Re: Found This Giant Rat Drowned Inside The Drum This Morning by Barims(m): 3:29pm On Apr 04
KillIgbohoN0W:
OP did you sexually violate that rat? Otherwise explain why its genitals are hanging out.

grin grin grin
Re: Found This Giant Rat Drowned Inside The Drum This Morning by kerry57: 3:29pm On Apr 04
Forgive and forget. That nigga only wanted to drink water ni oo
Re: Found This Giant Rat Drowned Inside The Drum This Morning by mariahAngel(f): 3:30pm On Apr 04
CharleyBright:
Nairaland is finished.
Imagine what is making Front page
Handwork of Moderators.

This is what u get when u are in bus driven by anyhow drivers....

Hahahahahahahahahaha

You know what I've often thought? If only people trusted God the way they trust public bus drivers with their lives. πŸ˜€
Re: Found This Giant Rat Drowned Inside The Drum This Morning by TableLeg(m): 3:44pm On Apr 04
Wetin dey the rat yansh?

Abi na Seun Osewa ra.....pe the thing to death? shocked

1 Like

Re: Found This Giant Rat Drowned Inside The Drum This Morning by omooba969(m): 4:08pm On Apr 04
mariahAngel:

You're a very funny person. grin You knew you were losing the argument and had to deflect, what's his village got to do with the discourse. grin

Yeye dey smell. πŸ₯΄
Re: Found This Giant Rat Drowned Inside The Drum This Morning by Angelfrost(m): 4:11pm On Apr 04
KillIgbohoN0W:
OP did you sexually violate that rat? Otherwise explain why its genitals are hanging out.

It's called "Drowning", as in, water fills every part of its body! undecided
Re: Found This Giant Rat Drowned Inside The Drum This Morning by Honestey: 4:15pm On Apr 04
And so the water is hereby declared contaminated!
Re: Found This Giant Rat Drowned Inside The Drum This Morning by occfx: 4:19pm On Apr 04
We4all:
House rat is not fit for consumption. You guys should stop playing with your health.

Go tell it to Chinese
Re: Found This Giant Rat Drowned Inside The Drum This Morning by Trustyourself: 4:28pm On Apr 04
Banbanna:
Such a poor creature! Maybe it was just trying to get some food, miss its steps and got drowned inside the drum at the side of the house.
Since I wasn't interested in preparing its meat for consumption, I had to call my eldest sister, whom I'm residing with as a guest, whether to throw it away or give it to one of her neighbours. She contacted the neighbour and he came for it.

Here's something, just maybe that creature's life wouldn't have ended this way if the land close by was not cleared out for farming by this very neighbour we gave this drowned giant rat to. Reason being these so-called " Rabbits" used to feed on the food, meat, fish left overs that will occasionally throw into that bushy land. And the habitat loss has also affected their primary & other food sources.
So we had to stop throwing over degradable food wastes when they started cultivating the piece of land.

Well, I'm sure it will be fit for consumption and hopes our neighbour's wife who happens to smoke fish for a living gives this Rattus a proper barbeque. πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜

Beware of Lassa Fever disease.

It's real...
Re: Found This Giant Rat Drowned Inside The Drum This Morning by Trustyourself: 4:29pm On Apr 04
Beware of Lassaa Fever disease.

It's real...
Re: Found This Giant Rat Drowned Inside The Drum This Morning by uniquelyspecial(m): 4:36pm On Apr 04
KillIgbohoN0W:
So since you scrotal sac is hanging outside your body, we should also assume your were sexually violated?
Re: Found This Giant Rat Drowned Inside The Drum This Morning by muyico(m): 4:37pm On Apr 04
taiwotimitt:

Tell me what you can't eat
human being flesh
Re: Found This Giant Rat Drowned Inside The Drum This Morning by Faposky95: 4:45pm On Apr 04
muyico:
Original bush rat! Must not waste broda?

So...wetin remain.....?!
Re: Found This Giant Rat Drowned Inside The Drum This Morning by Darkjudge24: 4:46pm On Apr 04
One man's food is another man's poison, we for delta state call it rabbit and we dey eat am wella

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes / South African Restaurant Refuses To Sell Food To Nigerians (Video) / Boy Who Was Captured Eating From The Bin Smiles In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.