Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,623 members, 7,816,567 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Man Upset After His Stepdaughter Biological Father Came To His Home (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Upset After His Stepdaughter Biological Father Came To His Home (video) (1497 Views)

Man Upset As He Catches His Girlfriend With A Love Machine / Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te / This Guy promised On Twitter to sleep with his stepdaughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Upset After His Stepdaughter Biological Father Came To His Home (video) by officialwdhtvv: 2:06pm On Apr 03
Man upset after his stepdaughter biological father came to his home to spend time with her.

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYhmI3GCHd0

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5TNtIXyX9s/?igsh=MWZhcDV5enplazg0Zg==

1 Share

Re: Man Upset After His Stepdaughter Biological Father Came To His Home (video) by Jamieb(m): 2:10pm On Apr 03
Exactly why we advise single men to avoid baby mamas. The real father will always be in the picture. You can't deny him that right from seeing his real daughter .

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Upset After His Stepdaughter Biological Father Came To His Home (video) by Sonnobax15(m): 2:16pm On Apr 03
lipsrsealed
My fellow dear nighas,lemme tell you something for free of charge--"The only thing that can make me consider wife-ing a single mom is when her baby's daddy is dead......Cuz so long the baby's daddy is sipping in air just like you,the probability that he can still lash your banny is very high......Dem go dey use their baby as a center of connection angry.

Akafor's law,I respect and value that law pass my keke once it comes to matter wey concern banny and relationship lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Man Upset After His Stepdaughter Biological Father Came To His Home (video) by Wawelexy(m): 2:32pm On Apr 03
Just imagine if that man wasn't at home when he visited..... cheesy

Wahala for people wey dey marry single mother

1 Like

Re: Man Upset After His Stepdaughter Biological Father Came To His Home (video) by perfectsusanoo(m): 2:40pm On Apr 03
This one he still visits the house. Heh
He should DNA on his 'own' very fast cos he might be running a daycare unknowingly.

3 Likes

Re: Man Upset After His Stepdaughter Biological Father Came To His Home (video) by PerfectStranger(m): 2:48pm On Apr 03
This is why we say NO to single mothers.

Who knows, the baby daddy might have been sneaking in to collect free kn*cks.

Puzzy once fvvcked can always be refvvcked by the fvcker "Okafor's law of congodynamics"
Re: Man Upset After His Stepdaughter Biological Father Came To His Home (video) by muyico(m): 2:50pm On Apr 03
Understanding mata most!
Re: Man Upset After His Stepdaughter Biological Father Came To His Home (video) by Namaster: 3:00pm On Apr 03
It DOESN'T matter if the yansh is BIGGER than Olumo Rock, AVOID single mothers!

Relationships are TURBULENT enough between 2 people. But it's a 1000X WORSE with single mothers.

Getting serious with a single mother means you are entering into a relationship with NOT 1, not 2 but AT LEAST 3 people — the lady, her kid and the baby daddy.

What's even worse?

You will be OUTNUMBERED in that relationship. Decisions would be made by the "family" that does NOT include you.

Plus, you could raise a child for decades just to have the bastard seek out his/her real father.

Put another way, single mothers are BAD NEWS!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Upset After His Stepdaughter Biological Father Came To His Home (video) by Ballzproblem2: 3:09pm On Apr 03
Jamieb:
Exactly why we advise single men to avoid baby mamas. The real father will always be in the picture. You can't deny him that right from seeing his real daughter .
they never listen , they might even be sharing pussy with the baby daddy

1 Like

Re: Man Upset After His Stepdaughter Biological Father Came To His Home (video) by Savedday2: 3:11pm On Apr 03
What do u expect, when married over used woman.

Sometimes, I can't just imagine what is some guys brain.

Woman that has been used and dump with a child, is what this one went to marry.

I will guarantee that is the SIMP that is taking care of the daughter.

1 Like

Re: Man Upset After His Stepdaughter Biological Father Came To His Home (video) by Natbrowny: 3:59pm On Apr 03
Hoes and Simps

She'll be like. Baby daddy come over, my man will UNDERSTAND.

3 Likes

Re: Man Upset After His Stepdaughter Biological Father Came To His Home (video) by Natbrowny: 4:03pm On Apr 03
Savedday2:

I will guarantee that is the SIMP that is taking care of the daughter.

Yes he is. He talk am for the video sef.
Women dont wanna take care of another woman child born to her husband but will want a man to take care of their own kids born from another man

His Simpish attitude here mayb because he knws court won't understand if he goes violent.

The baby daddy cloth sef is scattered on the bed meaning baby daddy came for clean 2 rounds. HE also played his PS5
.CHAI. DAT GUY HAS SUFFERED. dont be surprised he will still beg the babe after this whole bullshit.

2 Likes

Re: Man Upset After His Stepdaughter Biological Father Came To His Home (video) by imaxx: 6:36pm On Apr 03
Fear some women and live long

1 Like

Re: Man Upset After His Stepdaughter Biological Father Came To His Home (video) by poshestmina(f): 6:51pm On Apr 03
That's totally disrespectful!
The fact that he knows the new husband's house and felt comfortable there is scaring.

What if he's a psycho or a vengeful Ex.
The woman no try at all!

Anyway na man do man matter.

2 Likes

Re: Man Upset After His Stepdaughter Biological Father Came To His Home (video) by EreluRoz: 8:04pm On Apr 03
Avoid babydaddys for your own sanity.

1 Like

Re: Man Upset After His Stepdaughter Biological Father Came To His Home (video) by advanceDNA: 9:03pm On Apr 03
Werey women like Ereluróz, and co. use words like strong men, mature men, and real men to deceive their already low self esteem ass.......(when dem don start to call u real man. Oga àdè ..run ooo)

They even deceive some mumu guys wey no sabi street say na because them be good girls wey no dey abort make them be single mothers: grin grin ...na Lai mohammed format

Baba.....make no mistake...werey don abort like 5....the one wey she born, na doctor advise am make she leave am.... grin grin

.I dont get... single women wey never born full everywhere but young man go use him hand go carry woman wey don born one, two or three.... as in !!!!! How can u just choose double trouble by yourself....

1 Like

Re: Man Upset After His Stepdaughter Biological Father Came To His Home (video) by APOPTOSIS: 5:03am On Apr 04
It's far better to marry a widow than settle for a single mother. It's statistically significant to avoid them.

2 Likes

Re: Man Upset After His Stepdaughter Biological Father Came To His Home (video) by DiskJokeyManic: 8:30am On Apr 04
Nawa
Re: Man Upset After His Stepdaughter Biological Father Came To His Home (video) by Negroid001(m): 8:52am On Apr 04
No matter how hard you try to rehabilitate a pig. It'll still go back to the gutters.

Single mothers? Taaah!
Re: Man Upset After His Stepdaughter Biological Father Came To His Home (video) by Sparrk007(m): 9:29am On Apr 04
SAY NO TO SINGLE MOTHER DON'T SETTLE FOR LESS cool
Re: Man Upset After His Stepdaughter Biological Father Came To His Home (video) by idahme(m): 9:33am On Apr 04
Jamieb:

What is real doing in your sentence?

The father is the father, the step dad is just a Guardian.
Re: Man Upset After His Stepdaughter Biological Father Came To His Home (video) by idahme(m): 9:45am On Apr 04
poshestmina:
The fact that he knows the new husband's house and felt comfortable there is scaring.

The woman no try at all!

This is why accountability and responsibilities is alien to most women, women never take responsibility for the actions they think it's always a man that must be responsible for their actions.

You better learn to take accountability for your actions and yourself it will make you a better person.
Re: Man Upset After His Stepdaughter Biological Father Came To His Home (video) by idahme(m): 9:46am On Apr 04
poshestmina:

The woman no try at all!

This is why accountability and responsibilities is alien to most women, women never take responsibility for the actions they took it's always a man that must be responsible for their actions.

You better learn to take accountability for your actions and yourself it will make you a better person....
Re: Man Upset After His Stepdaughter Biological Father Came To His Home (video) by idahme(m): 9:47am On Apr 04
EreluRoz:
Avoid babydaddys for your own sanity.

Why not use at least 1 percent of your brain power? Your critical thinking thought process is infinitesimal.
Re: Man Upset After His Stepdaughter Biological Father Came To His Home (video) by EreluRoz: 10:34am On Apr 04
idahme:

Why not use at least 1 percent of your brain power? Your critical thinking thought process is infinitesimal.
Says a frustrated babydaddy, so you all can talk down and dehumanize babymamas but can't take a pinch of what you dish out. Check well na younogetsense at all.
Re: Man Upset After His Stepdaughter Biological Father Came To His Home (video) by Exceed15: 10:49am On Apr 04
Stay away from single mothers. They have lots of baggage. If you like blindly marry One.. na u go hear am.
Re: Man Upset After His Stepdaughter Biological Father Came To His Home (video) by G00dharddick: 12:03pm On Apr 04
As a guy, Avoid single mothers like plague!
Re: Man Upset After His Stepdaughter Biological Father Came To His Home (video) by officialwdhtvv: 12:21pm On Apr 05
Exceed15:
Stay away from single mothers. They have lots of baggage. If you like blindly marry One.. na u go hear am.

cool

(1) (Reply)

I'm in love / My Girl Is Cheatin Me But Still I Found Myself Loving Her More & More Every Day / True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.