Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

“I Am An Igbo Man.” - Asari Dokubo (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Am An Igbo Man.” - Asari Dokubo (video) (2696 Views)

Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) / Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) / Wike lied.....he demolished my mosque - Asari-Dokubo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Am An Igbo Man.” - Asari Dokubo (video) by Bendeco2020: 4:26pm On Apr 03
Observe how his fake friend from waste land will hate him now.

They love him because of his hate speech on Igbo. Wait and observe their comment concerning asari from now.

Normally Asari Dokubo have mental issue.
Re: “I Am An Igbo Man.” - Asari Dokubo (video) by sukar886: 4:29pm On Apr 03
Confused idiot
Re: “I Am An Igbo Man.” - Asari Dokubo (video) by Daeaad: 4:31pm On Apr 03
Hmmm
Re: “I Am An Igbo Man.” - Asari Dokubo (video) by Slytiger: 4:42pm On Apr 03
Bendeco2020:
Observe how his fake friend from waste land will hate him now.

They love him because of his hate speech on Igbo. Wait and observe their comment concerning asari from now.

Normally Asari Dokubo have mental issue.
Bleep the fat boy. Tinubu already gave him the middle finger as well so he has to make his arse ready for the Ibo man to lick.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Am An Igbo Man.” - Asari Dokubo (video) by Slytiger: 4:43pm On Apr 03
Tranquill:
I like that Asari just knows where their munmun button dey and the time to press it very hard.

He tells them that Ikwerre is Igbo they begin to use him as their star witness.

He says he’s Igbo now they will make him a superior king to their supleme lender that is cooling off in the zoo cage.
LMAO grin

3 Likes

Re: “I Am An Igbo Man.” - Asari Dokubo (video) by Slytiger: 4:44pm On Apr 03
gidgiddy:
Today he is Igbo, tomorrow he is Ijaw, next tomorrow he is Biafran, the following day he is a Nigerian

This guy belongs in a mental institution
He is just like you. Today, you are supporting IPOB, tomorrow you are supporting Peter Ibo, the following day you are supporting ESN.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Am An Igbo Man.” - Asari Dokubo (video) by danvon(m): 4:48pm On Apr 03
mrvitalis:
Abeg abeg make una leave us alone

When we needed you lots you all denied us
Claim Igbo when it suitable for u

Nah we are done with this rubbish

You gave up your igbo heritage to claim a people who came with Portuguese from Liberia on boats... Smh

It's your land... If you want to loose it loose it

The other day ijaws were trying to claim Bonny throne from pepple lmao... It can only happen when you lose yourself

Even slaves Tobi tried to claim opobo throne

U people should keep losing your heritage

But even the Eze of Nri said Igbos are jews, even Nnamdi Kanu denies his ancestry so why should Dokubo be punished for doing what all Igbo leaders do

Abandon their ancestry when it favours them, sons of the soil when it favours them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Am An Igbo Man.” - Asari Dokubo (video) by Legalese(m): 5:12pm On Apr 03
No body gives a rats ass really. He can be from co go for all we care, but hes atill part of the problem of this country and sold out his tribesmen to be on the good books of a k ow crook and now hes xrying. Ozuor
Penguin2:
“I’m a historical activist, we must tell our children who we are and correct the falsehood.” - Asari Dokubo, April 2024

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVFtd9u9Sis?si=6ndz1M8pi3EaYW2q

Mynd44
Fergie001
Re: “I Am An Igbo Man.” - Asari Dokubo (video) by LifeofDream: 5:21pm On Apr 03
Slytiger:

I knew I have heard that word before.
This man! grin

1 Like

Re: “I Am An Igbo Man.” - Asari Dokubo (video) by Taich(m): 5:37pm On Apr 03
Alhaji Asari Dokubo, a man that loves controversy, please enjoy your fame and do whatever that floats your boat as far is legal and does not infringe the rights of others.
Re: “I Am An Igbo Man.” - Asari Dokubo (video) by LordBillionz: 5:48pm On Apr 03
EmperorCaesar:
Asari should massage their Egos

U go see how dem go begin dey praise u now cheesy cheesy
F*ol...

Massage whose ego?

The rejected pig Asari massage our ego?

Getat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Am An Igbo Man.” - Asari Dokubo (video) by BeninRefugees: 5:59pm On Apr 03
Slytiger:

Yes on his mother side, his father's side were slave owners....

Same Asari here and a picture taken by an explorer in the early 20th century.

The historical picture shows an ijo (Ijaw) man wearing the typical Ijaw dressing with his own kids fully clothed, and some nude Ig*o slaves. Some of the slaves only have ichafu (Ibo head tie usually made of chiffon - origin of word "ichafu" ) on their heads.
Uncensored version of picture is being shared around on twitter.

yes he's a child of a slave regardless

and don't make it look like only Igbos that were sold as slaves

Yorubas were sold the most you people make so much noise about slavery in Igbo land

you people literally sold your people to earlier Malian people then the trans Atlantic slave trade

there were more Yoruba slaves than igbo slaves
Re: “I Am An Igbo Man.” - Asari Dokubo (video) by yommen: 6:02pm On Apr 03
Zulu11zulu:
A mad man like asari can never be ab igbo man.

One we don't have any Muslim as igbo.

It means we who are not Igbos even know more about you. What of Chief Imam Sulaimon Njoku. He is the Chief Imam of Imo state. He is full-bloded Igbo. His family is fully Igbo Muslim family. There are Igbo muslims. I now understand I argue with people who either know nothing or know but choose to pretend.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/its-difficult-for-igbo-muslims-to-get-partners-in-seast-imo-chief-imam/%3famp

1 Like

Re: “I Am An Igbo Man.” - Asari Dokubo (video) by BeninRefugees: 6:05pm On Apr 03
yommen:

It means we who are not Igbos even know more about you. What of Chief Imam Sulaimon Njoku. He is the Chief Imam of Imo state. He is full-bloded Igbo. His family is fully Igbo Muslim family. There are Igbo muslims. I now understand I argue with people who either know nothing or know but choose to pretend.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/its-difficult-for-igbo-muslims-to-get-partners-in-seast-imo-chief-imam/%3famp

they're less than 1% of our population

they're insignificant
Re: “I Am An Igbo Man.” - Asari Dokubo (video) by Malawian(m): 6:25pm On Apr 03
swagana:
No comment.
Asari is now Edi Ututu no Edi Abali.
Edi Ula. (That word we call a sleeping corpse).
Re: “I Am An Igbo Man.” - Asari Dokubo (video) by Malawian(m): 6:28pm On Apr 03
Slytiger:

Yes on his mother side, his father's side were slave owners....

Same Asari here and a picture taken by an explorer in the early 20th century.

The historical picture shows an ijo (Ijaw) man wearing the typical Ijaw dressing with his own kids fully clothed, and some nude Ig*o slaves. Some of the slaves only have ichafu (Ibo head tie usually made of chiffon - origin of word "ichafu" ) on their heads.
Uncensored version of picture is being shared around on twitter.
The girl on the extreme right, that stuff she wore on her legs was exclusively Igbo women ornament. That alone rules out that picture as pertaining to ijaw in any way.
Re: “I Am An Igbo Man.” - Asari Dokubo (video) by Rexymania(m): 6:59pm On Apr 03
😆 this man ehn. Very confused human being
Re: “I Am An Igbo Man.” - Asari Dokubo (video) by Slytiger: 7:04pm On Apr 03
BeninRefugees:

yes he's a child of a slave regardless

and don't make it look like only Igbos that were sold as slaves

Yorubas were sold the most you people make so much noise about slavery in Igbo land

you people literally sold your people to earlier Malian people then the trans Atlantic slave trade

there were more Yoruba slaves than igbo slaves

Yorubas were sold out of the country to the Americas. However Ibos were sold to Ijaw, Itsekiris and Bini aside those exported...

Go and check the origin of the name Igbo i.e Onye-igbo.
Re: “I Am An Igbo Man.” - Asari Dokubo (video) by Slytiger: 7:06pm On Apr 03
Malawian:

The girl on the extreme right, that stuff she wore on her legs was exclusively Igbo women ornament. That alone rules out that picture as pertaining to ijaw in any way.
100% on the bolded, and the owner of the slaves is Ijaw from the dressing and the hat.
Re: “I Am An Igbo Man.” - Asari Dokubo (video) by Rexymania(m): 7:17pm On Apr 03
Zulu11zulu:

Don't say that, I'm Muslim and I'm Igbo from Onuimo LGA, IMO STATE
Re: “I Am An Igbo Man.” - Asari Dokubo (video) by BeninRefugees: 7:28pm On Apr 03
Rexymania:

Don't say that, I'm Muslim and I'm Igbo from Onuimo LGA, IMO STATE

Ayo you're a yolloba Moslem grin
Re: “I Am An Igbo Man.” - Asari Dokubo (video) by BeninRefugees: 7:38pm On Apr 03
Slytiger:

Yorubas were sold out of the country to the Americas. However Ibos were sold to Ijaw, Itsekiris and Bini aside those exported...

Go and check the origin of the name Igbo i.e Onye-igbo.

Yorubas were sold so much that they make up majority of the slaves in Brazil , Haiti ,Cuba, Jamaica and Many other slave Carribbean countries

the marlians so much traded slaves and other commodities with Oyo kingdom that even the traditional Yoruba dress was of marlian Origin Yorubas later called "the boubou" agbada smiley
as for the word Igbo

Igbo is the corrupt word for ndị gbo which means " Ancient"
just like Ahabam is called Asaba today

even almost all our ancient towns accross Nigeria bears it

Igbo ukwu - Anambra

Igbo ụzọ - Delta

Akwukwu Igbo - Delta State

Oyigbo - Rivers

Igbo eze -Enugu

tell me which SW town has Yoruba in it?

does "Yoruba" exist in IFA?

who gave the name? Fulanis?

1 Like

Re: “I Am An Igbo Man.” - Asari Dokubo (video) by Penguin2: 7:39pm On Apr 03
EmperorCaesar:
Asari should massage their Egos

U go see how dem go begin dey praise u now cheesy cheesy
Massage our ego for what?

Are we in power?

Na we go assign am oil well?

Are Igbos the ones that are going to give him pipeline protection contract?

Or are you pained that he has finally decided to rubbish the propaganda and falsehood that you lots have tried to propagate for generations?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Am An Igbo Man.” - Asari Dokubo (video) by Ofodirinwa: 7:55pm On Apr 03
the serious question is, why is every 'Ijaw leader' Igbo?

Jaja of Opobo, Asari Dokubo, Goodluck Ebele Azikwe Jonathan, Patience Jonathan, Government Oweizide Ekpemupolo.
What is the meaning of Kalabari in the 'Kalabari language'?

1 Like

Re: “I Am An Igbo Man.” - Asari Dokubo (video) by Ofodirinwa: 7:56pm On Apr 03
Penguin2:

Massage our ego for what?

Are we in power?

Na we go assign am oil well?

Are Igbos the ones that are going to give him pipeline protection contract?

Or are you pained that he has finally decided to rubbish the propaganda and falsehood that you lots have tried to propagate for generations?

Tinubu The Great of Chicagoland has thrown him and is fraudulent contract in the trash. I believe the government prefers Tompolo because he's not a baseless political postitute and slowpoke

1 Like

Re: “I Am An Igbo Man.” - Asari Dokubo (video) by Ofodirinwa: 7:57pm On Apr 03
BeninRefugees:

Yorubas were sold so much that they make up majority of the slaves in Brazil , Haiti ,Cuba, Jamaica and Many other slave Carribbean countries

the marlians so much traded slaves and other commodities with Oyo kingdom that even the traditional Yoruba dress was of marlian Origin Yorubas later called "the boubou" agbada smiley
as for the word Igbo

Igbo is the corrupt word for ndị gbo which means " Ancient"
just like Ahabam is called Asaba today

even almost all our ancient towns accross Nigeria bears it

Igbo ukwu - Anambra

Igbo ụzọ - Delta

Akwukwu Igbo - Delta State

Oyigbo - Rivers

Igbo eze -Enugu

tell me which SW town has Yoruba in it?

does "Yoruba" exist in IFA?

who gave the name? Fulanis?

Oyibo is was Obiigbo until the 1980s.

1 Like

Re: “I Am An Igbo Man.” - Asari Dokubo (video) by onumadu: 7:59pm On Apr 03
Dis eediatt sef.
Why can't he and his type face their fronts for once?
Kinda very annoying.

1 Like

Re: “I Am An Igbo Man.” - Asari Dokubo (video) by Rexymania(m): 8:04pm On Apr 03
BeninRefugees:

Ayo you're a yolloba Moslem grin

My Igbo name is Chukwuyere
Re: “I Am An Igbo Man.” - Asari Dokubo (video) by Penguin2: 8:18pm On Apr 03
Ofodirinwa:

Tinubu The Great of Chicagoland has thrown him and is fraudulent contract in the trash. I believe the government prefers Tompolo because he's not a baseless political postitute and slowpoke
Lol!

Now, Asari don vex come begin talk wetin them been no wan talk in public.

And Agbado are in tears
Re: “I Am An Igbo Man.” - Asari Dokubo (video) by wiseoneking: 8:26pm On Apr 03
Tranquill:
I like that Asari just knows where their munmun button dey and the time to press it very hard.

He tells them that Ikwerre is Igbo they begin to use him as their star witness.

He says he’s Igbo now they will make him a superior king to their supleme lender that is cooling off in the zoo cage.
Kip kwayet, he’s is actually full Igbo but his grandfather migrated to his present ijaw area. This is not the first time he’s is revealing and tracing his father’s lineage in imo state. Check out his videos even in the time of obj and Goodluck. But who cares? Igbo is great enough to be greater than their near and far neighbors like you

1 Like

Re: “I Am An Igbo Man.” - Asari Dokubo (video) by Penguin2: 8:29pm On Apr 03
Zulu11zulu:

Don’t say that!

These are lost souls. And if they’ve found themselves and willing to stop leaving the lie they have lived for years, then I don’t think we should shut the door behind them.

Like our people say, “gidi gidi bu ugwu eze”. We all our brothers, kith and kin back into the larger Igbo umbrella.

There’s a lot more we can achieve with that.

1 Like

Re: “I Am An Igbo Man.” - Asari Dokubo (video) by BeninRefugees: 8:46pm On Apr 03
Rexymania:

My Igbo name is Chukwuyere
Ayo Monsur you can't even spell the name you want to impersonate

You don't know how to use Nyi ( ny)
because Yorubas don't have Ny

Ayo Monsur it's
it's ChukwuNyere not Chukwuyere

if you want to impersonate at least use a name you can spell grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Poll: Is Fidel Castro Dead? / Isabel Of Second Chance Coming To Recruit Nigeria Actors And Actresses / Odumegwu-ojukwu Ordered The Uwazurike Biafra Massob Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.