Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,723 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:13 AM

Question For The Ladies. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For The Ladies. (1709 Views)

Question For The Ladies.... / Question For The Ladies (photo) / A Question For The 'single' Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Question For The Ladies. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 13, 2011

Haha! I knew the FOOLISH IGNORANT DOCTOR will be back! Talk too much and i'll reveal her username! Nonsense! cheesy

Now let me school your dumb ret[i]a[/i]rded brain a little.

An albino is a person lacking pigment in the skin and in the hair! Therefore, albinos have golden hair, as in their hair is not dark! Now, call your pitiable family together, and diagrammatically analyze my profile pic again, drool over it while you are at it, w@nk at it if you cant resist, and tell me why you people are still ignorant of the meaning of albino, 18 days to 2012! You have no picture up, but you are in a rush to view mine and make reference to it! Why would you check my pics again and again and over again? Are you g[i]a[/i]y? Does your wife know that you are g[i]a[/i]y? If yes, she's DUMB for still keeping you! If no, she's still dumb for not knowing soon enough! You also showed your daughter? LMAO! How old is she? What level of education has she attained? So you, your wife and your daughter looked at my pic and concurred it had a partial resemblance to an albino? Haha! Therefore, any fair skinned Human is also an Albino? Preposterousness! Height of catastrophic ignorance on the part of you three!. . . Chei!

Now, do you see why i am about to call you a FOOL? cheesy

Ok! I just did! You are a what? A FOOOOOL! And not just a FOOL, but a BIG DISCOMBOBULATED what? FOOOOOOOOL!

Triple Idiots! wink
Re: Question For The Ladies. by DaDoctor: 2:39pm On Dec 13, 2011
sexkillz:

Haha! I knew the FOOLISH IGNORANT DOCTOR will be back! Talk too much and i'll reveal her username! Nonsense! cheesy

Now let me school your dumb ret[i]a[/i]rded brain a little.

An albino is a person lacking pigment in the skin and in the hair! Therefore, albinos have golden hair, as in their hair is not dark! Now, call you pitiable family together, and diagrammatically analyze my profile pic and tell me why you people are still ignorant of the meaning of albino, 18 days to 2012! You have no picture up, but you are in a rush to view mine and make reference to it! Why would you check my pics again and again and over again? Are you g[i]a[/i]y? Does your wife know that you are g[i]a[/i]y? If yes, she's DUMB for still keeping you! If no, she's still dumb for not knowing soon enough! You also showed your daughter? LMAO! How old is she? What level of education has she attained? So you, your wife and your daughter looked at my pic and concurred it had a partial resemblance to an albino? Haha! Therefore, any fair skinned Human is also an Albino? Preposterousness! Height of catastrophic ignorance on the part of you three!. . . Chei!

Now, do you see why i am about to call you a FOOL? cheesy

Ok! I just did! You are a what? A FOOOOOL! And not just a FOOL, but a BIG DISCOMBOBULATED what? FOOOOOOOOL!

Triple Idiots! wink

IYALAYA EEEEEEEEE.

OLOSHI OMO. AFINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Question For The Ladies. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 13, 2011
^^^
Keep it up! I'm loving your show of shameful ignorance, and amazing stupidity. . . FOOOL!
Re: Question For The Ladies. by Mobinga: 2:45pm On Dec 13, 2011
Ya'll need to chill on this e-beef shlt.
Re: Question For The Ladies. by DaDoctor: 2:46pm On Dec 13, 2011
sexkillz:

^^^
Keep it up! I'm loving you show of shameful ignorance, and amazing stupidity. . . FOOOL!

NNE GI. ONYE APARI!
Re: Question For The Ladies. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 13, 2011
^^^
Haha! If you like reply in german, greek, italian or Nicaraguan! It doesnt make you less of a what? A FOOOOOL! wink
Re: Question For The Ladies. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 13, 2011
it takes a fool to know another fool! Sexkillz i say shut d bleep up and leave my thread, abi u chop crase?
Re: Question For The Ladies. by DaDoctor: 4:31pm On Dec 13, 2011
Boyloaf:

it takes a fool to know another fool! Sexkillz i say shut d bleep up and leave my thread, abi u chop crase?

*word*

Fools are at each other.
ride on.
MILITANT VS ALBINO KING
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Question For The Ladies. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 13, 2011
Da Doctor:

*word*

Fools are at each other.
ride on.
MILITANT VS ALBINO KING
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
no wonder straffkillz don dey insult 2years comot frm ur lifespan since mornin! U be orhue!
Re: Question For The Ladies. by DaDoctor: 12:33pm On Dec 14, 2011
Boyloaf:

no wonder straffkillz don dey insult 2years comot frm your lifespan since mornin! U be orhue!

BOY LOAF BREAD. NEXT TIME, LEAVE UR ELDERS WHEN DEM DEY HALLA AT EACH OTHER.
Re: Question For The Ladies. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 14, 2011
Da Doctor:

BOY LOAF BREAD. NEXT TIME, LEAVE your ELDERS WHEN DEM DEY HALLA AT EACH OTHER.
u and straffkillz nor get mouth! So i nor fit leave una make una dey run wild for my thread! U digg?
Re: Question For The Ladies. by DaDoctor: 3:55pm On Dec 14, 2011
Boyloaf:

u and straffkillz nor get mouth! So i nor fit leave una make una dey run wild for my thread! U digg?

BLOODY FOOLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!LMAO

(1) (2)

Just After Your Wedding Your Partner Reveals That. . . / What Can I Do To Let Him Propose To Me? / Beauty Of Past Nigerian Beauty Queens.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.