Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,376 members, 7,819,368 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

We Don't Rent Crowds, People Appreciate Good Governance - Fubara 'replies' Wike - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Don't Rent Crowds, People Appreciate Good Governance - Fubara 'replies' Wike (18492 Views)

Enugu APC Chieftains Plan To ‘Rent’ Crowds Ahead Of Tinubu’s Rally - Group / Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia / Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Don't Rent Crowds, People Appreciate Good Governance - Fubara 'replies' Wike by Nefort: 3:25pm On Apr 04
NNNN2024:

Amaechi is Ikwerre, just like Wike, my friend and thousands of people.
The difference between Igbo and Ikwerre seems to be only what they chose to call themselves. To me they are just the same ethnic group as long as they both share the same ancestral lineage and same region.
Re: We Don't Rent Crowds, People Appreciate Good Governance - Fubara 'replies' Wike by NNNN2024: 4:16pm On Apr 04
Nefort:

The difference between Igbo and Ikwerre seems to be only what they chose to call themselves. To me they are just the same ethnic group as long as they both share the same ancestral lineage and same region.

To you who is an outsider and knows nothing. Reality is not what you feel it is.
My own tribe has been called Igbo many times by outsiders who knows nothing too.
We know our own history. We are the authority.
Re: We Don't Rent Crowds, People Appreciate Good Governance - Fubara 'replies' Wike by Sniper101(m): 4:32pm On Apr 04
When Governors are talking about good governance, someone like Sim(without network) is talking too grin

Since his inauguration, aside his weekly thanksgiving/speeches in Opobo Nkoro, what has he done in Rivers state or for Rivers people
Re: We Don't Rent Crowds, People Appreciate Good Governance - Fubara 'replies' Wike by Nefort: 10:35pm On Apr 04
NNNN2024:

To you who is an outsider and knows nothing. Reality is not what you feel it is.
My own tribe has been called Igbo many times by outsiders who knows nothing too.
We know our own history. We are the authority.
So what exactly is the major difference Igbo and Ikwerre? They share same culture, speak same language, bear similar names. What exactly makes Igbo and Ikwerre different?
Re: We Don't Rent Crowds, People Appreciate Good Governance - Fubara 'replies' Wike by NNNN2024: 7:36am On Apr 05
Nefort:

So what exactly is the major difference Igbo and Ikwerre? They share same culture, speak same language, bear similar names. What exactly makes Igbo and Ikwerre different?
They are different. They are not the same people. My tribe also share similar culture and bear similar names but we know our origin. We are also close to the Ikwerres. It's common for neighbours to share similar things.

If you don't understand take it as it is, but it doesn't matter. We are ourselves
Re: We Don't Rent Crowds, People Appreciate Good Governance - Fubara 'replies' Wike by PortHarcourtcit(m): 8:56am On Apr 05
victorclean:

Another Ebinpawarian hiding under hypocrisy to spew decayed encephalonic poison.

Only God knows what would happen to you guys if Nigeria divided and cocaine sniffer become your president.
I don't care, but if Nigeria should divide now I'm from Rivers State IKWERRE, and we don't have anything to do with you guys... grin grin grin
Re: We Don't Rent Crowds, People Appreciate Good Governance - Fubara 'replies' Wike by victorclean(f): 2:19pm On Apr 05
PortHarcourtcit:
I don't care, but if Nigeria should divide now I'm from Rivers State IKWERRE, and we don't have anything to do with you guys... grin grin grin

Another Ebinpawarian claiming ikwere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekweremadu: Apologise For Supporting IPOB, APC Tells PDP / Herdsmen Kill Lazarus Agai, Plateau Monarch And His Driver / I Rejected Overtures To Replace Ekweremadu – Abaribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.