Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey Petitions IGP Over Defamation - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey Petitions IGP Over Defamation (33981 Views)

Pete Edochie, Others In Trouble As Islamic Group Petitions IGP Over Movie Portra / Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others / Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey And His Wife All Smiles In Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey Petitions IGP Over Defamation by jayce232: 8:20pm On Apr 03
forerunner022:
If I were Nathaniel Bassey and I know from the depth of my heart my hands are clean over the matter, I will laugh over the matter and advice the fellow to go for a DNA test.
Exactly
I have seen a lot of persons saying wizkid first son look like rema, should wizkid now start writing petition because of such baseless comments? All the videos circulating online only says resemblance, I haven't come across any saying he fathered the baby. I think the petition thing is uncalled for

2 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey Petitions IGP Over Defamation by FreeStuffsNG: 8:20pm On Apr 03
shortgun:
Just small play Nathaniel don rush go court
Smh. Crime is not play o

forerunner022:
If I were Nathaniel Bassey and I know from the depth of my heart my hands are clean over the matter, I will laugh over the matter and advice the fellow to go for a DNA test.
With this mindset, it's clear that you can't be Nathaniel Bassey, you don't know what it costs to build a reputation and brand, the tremendous amount of hardwork and self discipline/sacrifice, it makes no meaning to you when random narcissists cyberbullies aim to destroy a good name and brand.

If that child wakes up tomorrow to chase his mother around with cutlass so the poor woman can be coerced to admitting an offence she didn't commit, you will still laugh ehn? Indomie generation will learn by force ehn

2 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey Petitions IGP Over Defamation by ppogba: 8:21pm On Apr 03
Why always them?

Defame Nathaniel Bassey

Defame Raji Fashola

Defame Eniola Badmus.

And yet will cry victim all the time

5 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey Petitions IGP Over Defamation by folake4u(f): 8:21pm On Apr 03
maxiuc:
A case that he will loose woefully

I said haaaaa this boy really looked like you so what's crime in that

And who told you he will lose in court?

How will you feel if you birth a child and someone jokingly says the child looks like your best friend.

Put yourself in his shoes and answer truthfully.

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey Petitions IGP Over Defamation by forerunner022(m): 8:21pm On Apr 03
jayce232:

Exactly
I have seen a lot of persons saying wizkid first son look like rema, should wizkid now start writing petition because of such baseless comments? All the videos circulating online only says resemblance, I haven't come across any saying he fathered the baby. I think the petition thing is uncalled for
exactly my point
Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey Petitions IGP Over Defamation by dequir: 8:21pm On Apr 03
forerunner022:

Easier said than done.

Who do you think Nathaniel Bassey is? A local gospel artiste? Nathaniel Bassey is a globally renowned gospel musician and a Christian brand who needs to protect his reputation jealously.

Let the culprits prove their accusation, or pay for their wickedness with serious legal reprisal.

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey Petitions IGP Over Defamation by Kobicove(m): 8:22pm On Apr 03
fayomim:
Na small play vex Nathaniel

Defamation no be small play angry
Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey Petitions IGP Over Defamation by unscripted(m): 8:23pm On Apr 03
forerunner022:
I believe he did the right thing , people must get sense by force .. if their life is miserable , they shud find other ways to comfort them self than to try bring people down ..

2 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey Petitions IGP Over Defamation by femi4: 8:24pm On Apr 03
jeromestarks:
He's not wise. He should have ignored them.
Now this thing will go more viral and tarnish his image the more.

Bassey is not wise at all and his set of srufid lawyers could not tell him. Why would they tell him sef? No be money dem go collect? Shame on them all.
He's wise, you are foolish

This foolishness started from the day they sold fake Buhari from Sudan to you, and you all bought it

Until we have a scape goat, you all will think before doing anything on the social media

5 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey Petitions IGP Over Defamation by ppogba: 8:24pm On Apr 03
forerunner022:

Unfortunately, you are not Nathaniel Bassey.

The masquerade a goat sees and look the other way, when a sees the same masquerade, it will bark ceaselessly.

2 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey Petitions IGP Over Defamation by Makunahatata: 8:25pm On Apr 03
Nice one
Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey Petitions IGP Over Defamation by Angelfrost(m): 8:25pm On Apr 03
Good move... Lessons must be taught.

This report gladdens my heart.

You online riff-raffs need to be disciplined by the law... You imbeciles have abused this "freedom of speech" thing for too long.
Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey Petitions IGP Over Defamation by millionboi2: 8:25pm On Apr 03
forerunner022:
he is a gospel musician, churches invites him to minister to souls,so it will look some how if he stands before the congregation without any action,it will affect his ministration, churchs will reduce patronage it will affect his pocket.

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey Petitions IGP Over Defamation by Makunahatata: 8:26pm On Apr 03
Segzy19:
I wonder where the current youths get this nonsense term of 'catching cruise' from...

What a lost generation?

But then a lot of them will learn the hard inasmuch as they want to remain stupid ...

Nathaniel Bassey, e no go better for anyone that begs you not to deal with these idiots
you're the foolish one here
Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey Petitions IGP Over Defamation by forerunner022(m): 8:26pm On Apr 03
millionboi2:
he is a gospel musician, churches invites him to minister to souls,so it will look some how if he stands before the congregation without any action,it will affect his ministration, churchs will reduce patronage it will affect his pocket.
. You are not out of point bro. It is a reasonable submission
Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey Petitions IGP Over Defamation by jayce232: 8:26pm On Apr 03
Maysdevices:
You are completely foolish, why did you rape that girl and abandon her on the road? Police is looking for you

If your conscience is clear that you did not do this, do not respond angrily or you are a hypocrite

P.S I have seen your mentions where you respond angrily to mere insults, YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE
Your analogy here is completely different
People were saying all over the internet wizkid first son look like rema, should wizkid start writing petition? What u did here is false accusation. False accusation & resemblance are not same. People only stated the baby look like him, but I Haven't see anyone saying he fathered the baby. If his conscience is clear, I don't think it is something to be angry about honestly
Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey Petitions IGP Over Defamation by Angelfrost(m): 8:27pm On Apr 03
forerunner022:

Nah... It's not everything we gloss over.

This is actually a serious criminal offense... It's called libel and character defamation.

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey Petitions IGP Over Defamation by Donchieli: 8:27pm On Apr 03
Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey Petitions IGP Over Defamation by nesphil(m): 8:27pm On Apr 03
Your foolishness knows no bounds.
When someone tarnishes your image falsely you can keep mute.

Zonefree:
Clear conscience fears no accusation.

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey Petitions IGP Over Defamation by aremubabs: 8:27pm On Apr 03
They are all from a section of the country.

If they arrest them, their kinsmen will be screaming that everyone hates them.

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey Petitions IGP Over Defamation by Proserpina: 8:28pm On Apr 03

3 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey Petitions IGP Over Defamation by Angelfrost(m): 8:29pm On Apr 03
shortgun:
Just small play Nathaniel don rush go court grin grin

Please, when it happens to you, laugh it off as small play.

That's if you will ever be opportune to attain such heights in life.

It's such talk that has turned the internet and social media into places for breeding monsters.

Go and research the number of people who committed suicide over such.
Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey Petitions IGP Over Defamation by jayce232: 8:29pm On Apr 03
millionboi2:
So what difference does this make?
If his conscience is clear, there is no need for this. What is ultimate is clear conscience, even if the couple decide to secretly carry out a DNA, they will see he is innocent. That is what is important
Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey Petitions IGP Over Defamation by dealslip(f): 8:30pm On Apr 03
forerunner022:
Until you are framed as an armed robber or ritualist, you will know that not everything should be laughed over.

3 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey Petitions IGP Over Defamation by blowjohn(m): 8:30pm On Apr 03
shaqhead:

I cast my mind to when kemi Olunloyo accused Ibeomiiye about having an affair with an actress.

He sued her and locked her up that she needed to crowdfund to get her medications.

That matter DIED cos nobody after that had the guts to regurgitate that rubbish.

It is Nathaniel Bassey right to sue whoever he chooses and I support him all the way!

This is becoming one too many.

From that Erisco Food saga
To Verydarkman saying rubbish
To this one about Nathaniel

Let me say this: the rich and powerful can Shut the poor up.

Ask PDIDDY
Ask Jay-Z
Ask suge Knight

Am not saying ibieomiye was guiilty o.
I didn't follow the case so U May be right about that case to argued My point.

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey Petitions IGP Over Defamation by kingmaster2009: 8:31pm On Apr 03
Nathaniel Basset rush to police for just defamation allegation....what about Jesus who went through Calvary experience but didn't utter any words against his accusers ....

‭Luke 6:29 NIV‬
[29] If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also. If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them.

He has resorted to use moses Law

‭Exodus 21:24 NIV‬
[24] eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot,

2 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey Petitions IGP Over Defamation by Maysdevices(f): 8:31pm On Apr 03
shortgun:
Just small play Nathaniel don rush go court grin grin
When a nobody talks

2 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey Petitions IGP Over Defamation by sonofthunder: 8:31pm On Apr 03
forerunner022:

You are very ignorant. Pray such doesn't get to your door posts.

You think society will pity you because you are nice?

2 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey Petitions IGP Over Defamation by blowjohn(m): 8:32pm On Apr 03
dawnomike:
He is a Pastor of a church, he is a married man and he is a gospel singer.
That is a deon his marriage and musical career...

I know My sheep and My sheep know me.

I believe the matter many a times can be sorted oit without Publicity.

Unless the accusers are Relentless
Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey Petitions IGP Over Defamation by pek(m): 8:33pm On Apr 03
forerunner022:
you are not him. Let him choose the way that seems best to him.

2 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey Petitions IGP Over Defamation by Zonefree(m): 8:36pm On Apr 03
Proserpina:
If you achieve quarter of what Nathaniel Bassey has ever achieved you will know what it is to protect one's image.

The petition may not necessarily mean the guys will go to jail, it is a legal way of debunking rumors. This news will travel just as far or even farer than the allegations. Then it will be in record that he corrected and sue his accusers.
You're not keeping to our agreement.

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey Petitions IGP Over Defamation by Omoluabi16(m): 8:36pm On Apr 03
In the spirit of Easter, make Nathaniel bassey forgive those mumu. Na small pikin dey worry them. Shocking that people are so naive about defamation of character and this new cyber laws.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Temidayo Abudu Engaged To Adebola Addie Mak (Photos) / Toyin Abraham Writes About Motherhood In First Post After Delivery / IgbereTVAwards: Zubby Michael Thanks Nigerians For Voting Him Actor Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.