Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

I Have Received My BBNaija Prize Money – Ilebaye Odiniya Revealed - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Have Received My BBNaija Prize Money – Ilebaye Odiniya Revealed (21066 Views)

5 Nigerians Who Have Received Oscars Nomination, Award / BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye / BBNaija All Stars: "Whitemoney Is Entering My Eyes" – Ilebaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Received My BBNaija Prize Money – Ilebaye Odiniya Revealed by blowjohn(m): 6:45pm On Apr 03
We4all:
Phyna said she is yet to receive some of the prizes which could mean a year's supply of drinks and other expense paid trips. I don't think she was referring to the main cash.

Read the article again.

Where u see drinks and paid trips?
Re: I Have Received My BBNaija Prize Money – Ilebaye Odiniya Revealed by PureNigerDeltan(m): 6:47pm On Apr 03
Ash*wo is a legitimate hustle in Nigeria rn. If you don’t reckon you’re backward FR FR
Re: I Have Received My BBNaija Prize Money – Ilebaye Odiniya Revealed by We4all: 6:47pm On Apr 03
blowjohn:

Read the article again.

Where u see drinks and paid trips?

Read my post again, but this time slowly.
Re: I Have Received My BBNaija Prize Money – Ilebaye Odiniya Revealed by R0LL0N(m): 6:48pm On Apr 03
Iberl:
Small girl with big brain and principle.

Many would've blown up the money by now just to prove a point to people who doesn't care whether you survives or not
Like tee money or Lekan
Re: I Have Received My BBNaija Prize Money – Ilebaye Odiniya Revealed by Oshokhai69: 6:48pm On Apr 03
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST[/font]

When she won the money, it was about 100k dollars. I really hope she did not just keep the money in a naija bank account in Naira…
Re: I Have Received My BBNaija Prize Money – Ilebaye Odiniya Revealed by Oshokhai69: 6:49pm On Apr 03
Iberl:
Small girl with big brain and principle.

Many would've blown up the money by now just to prove a point to people who doesn't care whether you survives or not

You really believe wetin she talk? Nigerians are gullible sha…
Re: I Have Received My BBNaija Prize Money – Ilebaye Odiniya Revealed by blowjohn(m): 7:01pm On Apr 03
We4all:

Read my post again, but this time slowly.

Answer my question first.

Where in the article did u see drinks and paid trips?

If ur asked in waec what phyna accused the organisers of big brother of u will say he/she wasn't given his/her drinks and paid trips ba?
Re: I Have Received My BBNaija Prize Money – Ilebaye Odiniya Revealed by FireUpNow(m): 7:02pm On Apr 03
EreluRoz:
But she's not doing anything tangible with it

For your mind abi?
Re: I Have Received My BBNaija Prize Money – Ilebaye Odiniya Revealed by blowjohn(m): 7:05pm On Apr 03
jeromestarks:
I haven't seen a single episode of this BB9ja since it aired in Nigeria but I have read about their immortality on social media.
The painful thing is that many who kissed and fvcked on this stu.pid show don't know that internet does not forget. Their children will see those clips and be ashamed of who their mother was (the men would be praised for fvcking on TV. Don't ask me why: it's just the way the society is).

'Only thing undefeated is time;
The second is the internet, number three is this rhyme'

Nas, on the track, 'speechless' frm his album 'magic'
Re: I Have Received My BBNaija Prize Money – Ilebaye Odiniya Revealed by blowjohn(m): 7:06pm On Apr 03
FireUpNow:

For your mind abi?

Read the article again.

She said she hasn't touched it.

Be like many people no do English comprehension for school
Re: I Have Received My BBNaija Prize Money – Ilebaye Odiniya Revealed by 123yes(m): 7:06pm On Apr 03
Confirmedzombie:
Who ask her. I don't why anything associated with Ipob, they make so much noise.

I blame Lord Lugard for this dirty union with this ipob people.

The girl is a pure ipob olosho
Fowl brain
Re: I Have Received My BBNaija Prize Money – Ilebaye Odiniya Revealed by Omoluabi16(m): 7:26pm On Apr 03
Time value of money.. Abeg who fit gimme appropriate discount factor make I find the present value in this Tinubu's Nigeria. angry
Re: I Have Received My BBNaija Prize Money – Ilebaye Odiniya Revealed by TheFreshVanilla: 7:38pm On Apr 03
Right, Internet doesn't forget. Just like saying one day your children will see all your posts on Nairaland and be ashamed of their father.
jeromestarks:
I haven't seen a single episode of this BB9ja since it aired in Nigeria but I have read about their immortality on social media.
The painful thing is that many who kissed and fvcked on this stu.pid show don't know that internet does not forget. Their children will see those clips and be ashamed of who their mother was (the men would be praised for fvcking on TV. Don't ask me why: it's just the way the society is).

Re: I Have Received My BBNaija Prize Money – Ilebaye Odiniya Revealed by We4all: 7:38pm On Apr 03
blowjohn:

Answer my question first.

Where in the article did u see drinks and paid trips?

If ur asked in waec what phyna accused the organisers of big brother of u will say he/she wasn't given his/her drinks and paid trips ba?

Those were part of the prizes. And I said she COULD be referring to those. The word could is the main point here.

1 Like

Re: I Have Received My BBNaija Prize Money – Ilebaye Odiniya Revealed by finallybusy: 7:44pm On Apr 03
Abeg, entertainment industry. They claim anything to trend.
Re: I Have Received My BBNaija Prize Money – Ilebaye Odiniya Revealed by oneman2k7: 7:45pm On Apr 03
Efe own go don remain like #50. The clown was keeping recording noise calling it music.
Re: I Have Received My BBNaija Prize Money – Ilebaye Odiniya Revealed by MrJames007: 7:53pm On Apr 03
So, why the announcement? undecided
Re: I Have Received My BBNaija Prize Money – Ilebaye Odiniya Revealed by jeromestarks: 8:08pm On Apr 03
TheFreshVanilla:
Right, Internet doesn't forget. Just like saying one day your children will see all your posts on Nairaland and be ashamed of their father.
Na me you take style insult like this? Your mama.
Re: I Have Received My BBNaija Prize Money – Ilebaye Odiniya Revealed by jeromestarks: 8:09pm On Apr 03
blowjohn:

'Only thing undefeated is time;
The second is the internet, number three is this rhyme'

Nas, on the track, 'speechless' frm his album 'magic'

Is this one mad ni. What are you saying sef?
Re: I Have Received My BBNaija Prize Money – Ilebaye Odiniya Revealed by FireUpNow(m): 8:22pm On Apr 03
blowjohn:

Read the article again.

She said she hasn't touched it.

Be like many people no do English comprehension for school

Na u sabi English, Prof Wole Soyinka teacher
Re: I Have Received My BBNaija Prize Money – Ilebaye Odiniya Revealed by baaliyah(m): 8:22pm On Apr 03
sonnie10:
Good.
I wish I have such money.
May God bless me too.

You are a millionaire
Re: I Have Received My BBNaija Prize Money – Ilebaye Odiniya Revealed by blowjohn(m): 8:26pm On Apr 03
FireUpNow:

Na u sabi English, Prof Wole Soyinka teacher

No be like that na.
She say she never Touch am. U No fit invest money wey U nor Touch na.
Abi No be so?
Re: I Have Received My BBNaija Prize Money – Ilebaye Odiniya Revealed by NaijaCover(m): 9:43pm On Apr 03
Money Is Really Good
Re: I Have Received My BBNaija Prize Money – Ilebaye Odiniya Revealed by TheFreshVanilla: 9:44pm On Apr 03
You smelling ediot can remind her that Internet doesn't forget but felt insulted reminding your children about your posts on Nairaland.
jeromestarks:

Na me you take style insult like this? Your mama.
Re: I Have Received My BBNaija Prize Money – Ilebaye Odiniya Revealed by Olichoke: 9:44pm On Apr 03
Confirmedzombie:
Who ask her. I don't why anything associated with Ipob, they make so much noise.

An innocent Igala girl from North Central
Re: I Have Received My BBNaija Prize Money – Ilebaye Odiniya Revealed by justking(m): 9:47pm On Apr 03
Congratulations
Re: I Have Received My BBNaija Prize Money – Ilebaye Odiniya Revealed by Worksunlimited: 9:51pm On Apr 03
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST[/font]

We should care because?
Re: I Have Received My BBNaija Prize Money – Ilebaye Odiniya Revealed by idahme(m): 10:09pm On Apr 03
Freshtruth:
OK congratulations your Toto can now rest

She say she never use the money think grin something is still going on.

Na only for NySC you go see Male corpers they use their allowance for their living expenses while the females go dey show you alert of 11 months untouched grin. Person wey no dey work anywhere else how come the person no dey use her money? grin This question na only females fit answer.
Re: I Have Received My BBNaija Prize Money – Ilebaye Odiniya Revealed by Tradman: 10:57pm On Apr 03
Confirmedzombie:

this one wey they stay brown roof
Re: I Have Received My BBNaija Prize Money – Ilebaye Odiniya Revealed by kushme: 11:23pm On Apr 03
pretydiva:
Biko invest the money on something meaningful
Meaningful, Like?
Re: I Have Received My BBNaija Prize Money – Ilebaye Odiniya Revealed by Judd007: 11:37pm On Apr 03
Amen
sonnie10:
Good.
I wish I have such money.
May God bless me too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Doyin Evicted From Big Brother Naija House & Moved To Level 3 / Genevieve Nnaji for Hollywood? / Frodd And Seyi Reconciles, Hug Themselves After Clash Over Alcoholic Beverages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.