Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara (51109 Views)

Tinubu: If Elected President, I’ll Work On Ensuring 24/7 Power Supply / Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos / Wike To Akpabio: Shut Up, Don't Dare Me Or I Will Teach You A Lesson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:53pm On Apr 03
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Peter Obi na Igbo man true-true grin Tinubu na Yoruba man true-true. The difference can't be clearer.

To win am
For Lagos na bean?

Win 13 states including FCT, Tinubu win only 12 to become president, shows you he bought Inec na, man no win kaduna, Kano, katsina. No win Lagos, Inec win rivers, and others, inflate results here and there to meet up. Lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by SmartyPants(m): 9:55pm On Apr 03
successmatters:

There is zero godfatherism in Igbo states. You can bank on that.

Lies jor. Who is FON to Umahi?

1 Like

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by blueAgent(m): 9:58pm On Apr 03
kingmaster2009:
Wike.will.be regretting for working for this guy to become the governor.
You don't know people until you give them small power and money....I'm sure.this guy was so loyal to Wike.when he hasn't taken the oath of office but the moment he took the oath of office.

Power change hand...it is even better to be wicked to.peoole than to help them...the saying that goes " we rise by lifting others is a scam"

Anyone who is a betrayal will eventually betray you

Useless comments
Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by Exceed15: 9:58pm On Apr 03
Now , Fubara is now talking. It's your turn now use your power to deal with that greedy wike.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by blueAgent(m): 10:10pm On Apr 03
BondRiv:
Empty threat from a clueless neophyte. A person who wouldn't have won a local government election if given 100 years.

No problem.

The most important thing, he is the governor now, which you can never be in 1000yrs. grin

Clown.

1 Like

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by Panda7(m): 10:18pm On Apr 03
These ones are playing stupid streets politics. I dont think rivers people are highly educated. You can hear wike speak for example, no decorium
Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by timbros(m): 10:18pm On Apr 03
iykmora:

Timbros iamoyindamola na who dey disguise abi person don kolobi another person quote πŸ€”

No be Ibime be dis grin
Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by Forumites: 10:36pm On Apr 03
7arrows:

And some coke. As in coke.
bad guy πŸ˜‚
Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by Subonbon(m): 10:36pm On Apr 03
Zonefree:

Ambode is a Yoruba man, Fubara na Rivers man. The difference clear like DSTV.
no be only ambode na abode....
Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by adecz: 10:38pm On Apr 03
Where you appointmented by Tinubu
or elected by your people❓❓❓

Better park well and deliver to your people.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by CharlotteFlair: 10:42pm On Apr 03
Forumites:
You know who state governor be? Wike go react now after taking 40 year old whiskey
Mahd O
Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by CharlotteFlair: 10:43pm On Apr 03
Zxcvbnmghtr:
So much respect for Tinubu.
That awkward moment when tinubu grabs his hand, and licks it! grin
Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by Johnsinia(m): 10:47pm On Apr 03
Slytiger:
Tinubu is a god and a unifier. grin
Yes offcourse, Yoruba gods. Thats why they are all cursed.

1 Like

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by Idadurun: 10:53pm On Apr 03
Putindbutt:
Fubara, how long will it take you to implement the agreement?, have you presented the budget to the full house according to the agreement?, have you conducted LG election?. you are just being clever by half playing on people's emotion.
IS THE AGREEMENT BINDING
Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by IfnobeGod20: 10:53pm On Apr 03
Putindbutt:
Fubara, how long will it take you to implement the agreement?, have you presented the budget to the full house according to the agreement?, have you conducted LG election?. you are just being clever by half playing on people's emotion.
Did you read the news at all? He said, it is a political solution and not constitutional solution. Meaning he is not bound by it and nobody can push him beyond limit to implement it. That he is just doing it for the respect he has for the president.
Go and learn the difference between political solution and constitutional provision and come back and edit your comment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by NOwazobia: 10:55pm On Apr 03
blowjohn:

Exactly.

I tell people that even if ur godfather asks u to give him 5 billion Naira every month or wants to have Appointees in Ur government, Ur cannot Stop U frm doing well in this country.

The money is there.

Thank God this is a forum, cause I wouldn't want my fowl to come across your kind, or your offspring till world ends.

Spits!!! embarassed

2 Likes

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by IfnobeGod20: 11:02pm On Apr 03
BondRiv:
Empty threat from a clueless neophyte. A person who wouldn't have won a local government election if given 100 years.
And you think Wike would have been governor if not Patience Jonathan that rolled out federal machinery for him? Someone somewhere will always be used by God to help somebody. Don't think in such political situation you can help yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by Ttipsy(f): 11:03pm On Apr 03
I am tired hearing any news concerning Wike
Man is so so annoying
Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by ufuosman(m): 11:05pm On Apr 03
successmatters:
Fubara power! grin

With the state machinery behind you, take no prisoners, crush anything he throws at you and write your name among the greats of Rivers state. Arrest all his men, lock them up in cells and scatter all his associates, the people are with you, work for us with government money instead of giving one useless godfather.

Face this man, he is all mouth and no action, just a paper tiger. Foreign Ogogoro don finish him life sef grin
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by IfnobeGod20: 11:05pm On Apr 03
NOwazobia:
Thank God this is a forum, cause I wouldn't want my fowl to come across your kind, or your offspring till world ends.

Spits!!! embarassed
You read the kind of mentality that APC imputed in them by blowjohn. Daniel Bwala have said it from the poster.
Replying them is a waste of time and resources because they cannot change.

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by blowjohn(m): 11:06pm On Apr 03
NOwazobia:

Spits!!! embarassed

That's if u have the money to afford even a baby fowl.

The likes of u don't know what loyalty with sense means.
U live in ur fantasy land where u think any new office makes u a demi god
Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by Atlantis585: 11:07pm On Apr 03
grin So says demi-god of Rivers State.

Over pompous crook.

Your cup will soon fill.

Nothing lasts forever.
Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by Lexusgs430: 11:43pm On Apr 03
Omoawoke:
Wetin Tinubu dey always give people chop whey dem they always respect am

Tinubu go chop, you go chop too........ Wike wants to be the one that decides and dictates, Fubara's level of chopping.........

But whilst Wike was chopping, nobody controlled him....... πŸ™„πŸ˜
Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by Okeoghenerobert: 12:39am On Apr 04
This wike is just a troublesome person
Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by klawaaa: 12:43am On Apr 04
Said by a governor that was being soaked with water lol
fergie001:

SOURCE

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by obinoral1179(m): 12:53am On Apr 04
successmatters:

That's why we praise Peter Obi for coming to clean out the crooks, retired all of them. That cannot happen in your region, never.
The same crook that chase him out of Apga, PDP and they are about to chase him out of LP
Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by mattbass(m): 12:54am On Apr 04
I dy look for work with my better degree
Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by BrighterSyde: 1:29am On Apr 04
kingmaster2009:
You don't know people until you give them small power and money....I'm sure.this guy was so loyal to Wike.when he hasn't taken the oath of office but the moment he took the oath of office.

Power change hand...it is even better to be wicked to.peoole than to help them...the saying that goes " we rise by lifting others is a scam"

You might be right though. So you are saying he should have just agreed to be sharing rivers money with wike right? Cos that’s what’s annoying wike. Sharing formula.
Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by PureNigerDeltan(m): 2:46am On Apr 04
Zxcvbnmghtr:
So much respect for Tinubu.

At least he’s not a stooge
Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by obaidan: 3:22am On Apr 04
which kain governor be ds one, how will u be telling your enemy, i will beat u o, i will show u o,
Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by peleson1: 3:27am On Apr 04
kingmaster2009:

Even if Wike had hand d over to his own wife, they will still fight. Wike will still fight him.

Is Wike the only ex governor in Nigeria?
Do u know how many ex governors in this present government led by tinubu?

If all past governors starts behaving like Wike, Nigeria will be too hot for any body to live in

What nonsense are u even talking?
Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by BeeNG3: 3:32am On Apr 04
Otu osi! U wey they go comot soonπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State / Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation / Labor Party: I Think The Enugu Campaign Rally Is The Biggest One So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.