Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara (51166 Views)

Tinubu: If Elected President, I’ll Work On Ensuring 24/7 Power Supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by blowjohn(m): 7:41pm On Apr 03
kingmaster2009:
Wike.will.be regretting for working for this guy to become the governor.
You don't know people until you give them small power and money....I'm sure.this guy was so loyal to Wike.when he hasn't taken the oath of office but the moment he took the oath of office.

Power change hand...it is even better to be wicked to.peoole than to help them...the saying that goes " we rise by lifting others is a scam"

Anyone who is a betrayal will eventually betray you

Exactly.

I tell people that even if ur godfather asks u to give him 5 billion Naira every month or wants to have Appointees in Ur government, Ur cannot Stop U frm doing well in this country.

The money is there.

1 Like

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by scholes23(m): 7:41pm On Apr 03
Una see say Amechi na saint where Wike dey. First it was his predecessor, now it's his successor.
Wike should be careful of what he wishes for cos he won't know what hit him

5 Likes

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by iykmora(m): 7:44pm On Apr 03
successmatters:
Fubara power! grin

With the state machinery behind you, take no prisoners, crush anything he throws at you and write your name among the greats of Rivers state. Arrest all his men, lock them up in cells and scatter all his associates, the people are with you, work for us with government money instead of giving one useless godfather.

Face this man, he is all mouth and no action, just a paper tiger. Foreign Ogogoro don finish him life sef grin
Timbros iamoyindamola na who dey disguise abi person don kolobi another person quote 🤔
Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by ZombieTAMER: 7:44pm On Apr 03
MrProlific95:
clown.... go n ask Ambode

hahaha

You think Rivers is a coward land

No political godfather can cage any state in the South South or South East.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by wizelink(m): 7:45pm On Apr 03
This man is just a noise maker. He has dared you several times. Do your worst mr. Enough of this intimidations. No one disturbed you during your reign this, you no right to disturb the current governor in any way. Allow this man lead his people his way and must not be your way.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by prinzedy(m): 7:45pm On Apr 03
Putindbutt:
Fubara, how long will it take you to implement the agreement?, have you presented the budget to the full house according to the agreement?, have you conducted LG election?. you are just being clever by half playing on people's emotion.

You sound more like an insider who knows every single details. So please go ahead and give us the full gist.

You see a drunkard trying to play God and you're here supporting him. If every of wike's predecessors had dished out similar treatment to him shee him go fit survive am?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by Onyedikachi231: 7:50pm On Apr 03
MrProlific95:
Fubara is that man who partook in the looting of the state resources for his former boss and now want to form holier than thou... your eye go soon clear

So you need him to still reciprocate the looting?

1 Like

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by millionboi2: 7:51pm On Apr 03
MrProlific95:
Those who will ginger now won't save you when you are set to be impeached
He already disgraced wike, impeachment or no impeachment.shame on u .

4 Likes

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by spencekat(m): 7:52pm On Apr 03
Carlylepneuma:
Fubara take it easy nobody knows u not until Wike brought u to limelight.... Torrr
There is nothing like self help. One person or people always help one to achieve success.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by 99thEnemy(m): 7:53pm On Apr 03
senatordave1:

Is fubara running mad or what? Why not calm down this first term and unleash the beast during second tenure

You are wise grin
Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by israelmao(m): 7:53pm On Apr 03
Fubara is reacting late he would've exercised his authority before now as an elected governor of River State.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by wiseoneking: 7:53pm On Apr 03
Zxcvbnmghtr:
So much respect for Tinubu.
That’s his grandson mate
Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by samwash(m): 7:55pm On Apr 03
Mr Gomina hope you are working and putting projects on ground, we want to dey see project commissioning not to dey talk talk.
Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by iamoyindamola(m): 7:56pm On Apr 03
iykmora:

Timbros iamoyindamola na who dey disguise abi person don kolobi another person quote 🤔
I don't get bro
Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by Hoelujohn: 7:58pm On Apr 03
successmatters:
Fubara power! grin

With the state machinery behind you, take no prisoners, crush anything he throws at you and write your name among the greats of Rivers state. Arrest all his men, lock them up in cells and scatter all his associates, the people are with you, work for us with government money instead of giving one useless godfather.

Face this man, he is all mouth and no action, just a paper tiger. Foreign Ogogoro don finish him life sef grin
The man mumu jare. You wey be governor wey het absolute power. First revoke all him C of O

1 Like

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:00pm On Apr 03
wiseoneking:
That’s his grandson mate

Yes of course.
Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by smyo(m): 8:01pm On Apr 03
Carlylepneuma:
Fubara take it easy nobody knows u not until Wike brought u to limelight.... Torrr
The same no body know Wike until Patience Jonathan brought him 2015, Nwike should allow him concentrate after all he rigged him in. What he did to Amechi is on his door step

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by Acidosis(m): 8:02pm On Apr 03
hedonido:

Did Peter Odili and the Jonathans know Wike before they gave him power? Without them, would he get anywhere close to this in politics? Did he change / betray them afterwards?

I hate it when people mischievously start their stories half way. You wan describe movie, you dey start from part 3.

I love how you ignored Amaechi in your analysis. LMAO!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by westlius(m): 8:02pm On Apr 03
As it stands now wike only control is few section of obio-akpo, and phalga few section
All regions are Sim-ed

1 Like

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by hedonido: 8:02pm On Apr 03
Lexusgs430:
Wike thought he bought a cute puppy....... It appears, he bought a lion .......😂😀

A cute lion for that matter.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by phorget(m): 8:02pm On Apr 03
kingmaster2009:
You don't know people until you give them small power and money....I'm sure.this guy was so loyal to Wike.when he hasn't taken the oath of office but the moment he took the oath of office.

Power change hand...it is even better to be wicked to.peoole than to help them...the saying that goes " we rise by lifting others is a scam"

Wike has done his 8years as governor and I dont think his business should be there again. Same thing Ebola did and still doing in Lagos is what Wike want to do to the good people of Rivers state. Cant they just get done with their time and move on? Why must they always still have their eyes on the seat they previously occupied?🤷‍♂️

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by Donedeal1(m): 8:04pm On Apr 03
All Nigerian politician are not

Trustworthy

You are sponsored with love
But turn around to betray
Stop the respect, go and slap

Wike,

In Abuja.

1 Like

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by yarimo(m): 8:07pm On Apr 03
Omoluabi16:
Na only rivers people I pity for the this foolishness between this moda******z with the power Play, I wonder if riverians have enjoyed and dividends of democracy. See otti in 9months, otilor far far.
otti otilor far far for where? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by Lexusgs430: 8:08pm On Apr 03
hedonido:

A cute lion for that matter.

Let's hope Kogi would become the next fallout...... Killing this greedy nature of godfatherism.........

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by yarimo(m): 8:09pm On Apr 03
Omoawoke:
Wetin Tinubu dey always give people chop whey dem they always respect am
even fayose is respecting him, fayose has never ever attack TINUBU grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by Lexusgs430: 8:10pm On Apr 03
Gift96:

The puppy was well fed

Wike fed him with pennies..... Fubura is now exposed to lots of £......

The difference is clear......😁

1 Like

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by lagosrd: 8:10pm On Apr 03
kingmaster2009:

So since when did rivers state become the Abuja man's property? He is not the first and won't be the last governor that ever ruled that state.

Please Stop the mentality of he gave someone the platform. Did he too not work under Ameachi? Where is ameachi now, how did he treat ameachi even go and read what he said about dr. Odili recently.

Anybody can aspire and should aspire to anything. He is just using Abuja to save his political face. He treaded to much and humiliated so many people while he was governor. He ruled like an emperor.

There is nothing that has beginning that has no end.
Power is transient they say.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by Googledotcom: 8:11pm On Apr 03
kingmaster2009:

What are you even saying ?

Are saying Rivers state should be allowed to be pocketed by one man ? Rivers state is not Lagos, we don't play that kind of politics here. We support wholeheartedly anyone in power to see that the state moves forward.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by lagosrd: 8:12pm On Apr 03
If I be fubara , wike go don humble tey tey
Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by ddippset(m): 8:12pm On Apr 03
hedonido:

Did Peter Odili and the Jonathans know Wike before they gave him power? Without them, would he get anywhere close to this in politics? Did he change / betray them afterwards?

I hate it when people mischievously start their stories half way. You wan describe movie, you dey start from part 3.
Lol
Na part 3 sweet am pass.
grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by toujurs: 8:12pm On Apr 03
Rivers are taking fubara, as someone toothless, but fear people like him. Because when they hit. They don't stop.

Wike is just loud, when it comes to action, his not as active as his loud mouth.

Wike has generated too many enemies. And his political career will end, alongside with tinubu, presidency. I hope tinubu wins a second term.

Because the north now hates him, I doubt he would win a second term.

1 Like

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by Emekaonline: 8:20pm On Apr 03
Zonefree:

Ambode is a Yoruba man, Fubara na Rivers man. The difference clear like DSTV.

And when OBJ dealt with Ngige, you were in the womb then. Oh I forgot Ngige then was a Yoruba man. If you have learnt from history, your brain will have alerted you that no state government can defeat the FG and her interest. Fubara should thank his stars that OBJ is not in power, it would have been a different story by now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) / IPOB Member Shot In Anambra While Waiting For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrival (Graphic Pic / Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.