Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,295 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

See How Polygamist Have Secretly Changed The Meaning Of Adultery - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See How Polygamist Have Secretly Changed The Meaning Of Adultery (1005 Views)

The true definition of adultery according to the Jewish Bible / Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly / The Meaning Of Chukwu Abiama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Polygamist Have Secretly Changed The Meaning Of Adultery by StillDtruth: 10:07pm On Apr 25
Westerhoffe:

[b]And you think they didn't know the difference between right and wrong before the Laws were given?.]

You having, The Laws, Do you not already know th.difference between right and wrong? Did it stop.you fron committing adultery and bigamy?

Please, you dont have any thing to say. Marry every woman tthat catches your eye, it is you who shall answer for them all.

1 Like

Re: See How Polygamist Have Secretly Changed The Meaning Of Adultery by Westerhoffe(m): 12:06am On Apr 26
StillDtruth:

You having, The Laws, Do you not already know th.difference between right and wrong? Did it stop.you fron committing adultery and bgamy?

Plwase, you dont have any thing to say. Marry every woman tthat catches your eye, it is you who shall answer for them all.

Say that to Abraham, Jacob, Saul, David, Solomon, and others.

You just didn't have anything reasonable to say any longer than that I should marry every woman that catches my eye… did I tell you I'm searching? And if I'm searching, will I tell you?

You clearly read in my post where I warned against polygamy if you can't prepare for the trouble it might bring, and here you are blabbing over and over again, despite never being able to give a rational and reasonable answer to all my questions…
Re: See How Polygamist Have Secretly Changed The Meaning Of Adultery by StillDtruth: 6:03am On Apr 26
Westerhoffe:

Say that to Abraham, Jacob, Saul, David, Solomon, and others.

You just didn't have anything reasonable to say any longer than that I should marry every woman that catches my eye… did I tell you I'm searching? And if I'm searching, will I tell you?

You clearly read in my post where I warned against polygamy if you can't prepare for the trouble it might bring, and here you are blabbing over and over again, despite never being able to give a rational and reasonable answer to all my questions…

Did you argue all this in the threads and i pointed out the differeces between them and you who has aready planned to commit adultery and bigamy?

You dont have anything to say, so marry every woman that catches your eye, it is you who shall answer for them all.

1 Like

Re: See How Polygamist Have Secretly Changed The Meaning Of Adultery by LordReed(m): 11:15am On Apr 26
Veecruz:

Thank you o.

So how can God ever support polygamy since it has adultery/harlotry/fornication and all the wrongs and sexual immorities in it? Is it possible?

Were the 12 sons of Israel from the same woman? No but supposedly the god blessed Israel and them anyway. What further support is clearer than that?
Re: See How Polygamist Have Secretly Changed The Meaning Of Adultery by Westerhoffe(m): 10:48pm On Apr 26
StillDtruth:

Did you argue all this in the threads and i pointed out the differeces between them and you who has aready planned to commit adultery and bigamy?

You dont have anything to say, so marry every woman that catches your eye, it is you who shall answer for them all.

You point out rubbish that contradicts the truth, while you keep trying to establish your wish, which fell short of the truth and reality!
So, you've lost all words to say now than to resort to me marrying all women?
Is that your best shot?

So pathetic!
Re: See How Polygamist Have Secretly Changed The Meaning Of Adultery by StillDtruth: 7:59am On Apr 27
Westerhoffe:

You point out rubbish that contradicts the truth, while you keep trying to establish your wish, which fell short of the truth and reality!
So, you've lost all words to say now than to resort to me marrying all women?
Is that your best shot?

So pathetic!

You raised up lies and as usual with all lies, it could not be validly argued which is why you are here still desperately trying to reargue what you have already argued and failed and still saying nothing new.

So now, i am saying you can go and sin again and marry as many women that catch your eyes, it is you who shall answer for them all.
Re: See How Polygamist Have Secretly Changed The Meaning Of Adultery by StillDtruth: 8:18am On Apr 27
LordReed:

Were the 12 sons of Israel from the same woman? No but supposedly the god blessed Israel and them anyway. What further support is clearer than that?

Did the father of the 12 sons say to himself or openly that he shall marry as many women as he could? No

HE WANTED ONLY ONE WIFE WHOSE NAME WAS RACHEAL!

RACHEAL WAS NOT GOD'S CHOICR AS EVIDENT BY THE CURSE OF GOD UPON HER (CHILD BEARING AND DEATH DURING CHILD BEARING) SO GOD GAVE HIM LEAH,

J REPEAT, IT WAS GOD WHO GAVE HIM LEAH, AND NOT JACOB WHO PLANNED TO ACQUIRE EXTRA WIVES AS ALL THE ADULTERERS HERE HAVE ALREADY PLANNED TO DO EVEN BEFORE THEY HAVE MET THE WOMAN.

So the people today who i am speaking to have already contemplated and premeditated their commission of adultery and that is a major difference between themselves and those who they claim to follow.

I said all these in the threads which is why tbe potential adulterers could not argue forth
Re: See How Polygamist Have Secretly Changed The Meaning Of Adultery by Westerhoffe(m): 8:22am On Apr 27
StillDtruth:

You raised up lies and as usual with all lies, it could not be validly argued which is why you are here still desperately trying to reargue what you have already argued and failed and still saying nothing new.

So now, i am saying you can go and sin again and marry as many woman that catch your eyes, it is you who shall answer for them all.

Several people here saw and pinned you're the liar here all along, always rebuffing the truth because you detest the truth all because you wanted to be heard; which is why you have failed woefully to produce where GOD literally said a man having more than one wife is adultery. But just to keep painting yourself white when you're so black and darkened, you say irrelevant stuffs and claims.

And here you are again, saying same thing like a robot.
Re: See How Polygamist Have Secretly Changed The Meaning Of Adultery by StillDtruth: 8:47am On Apr 27
Westerhoffe:

Several people here saw and pinned you're the liar here all along, always rebuffing the truth because you detest the truth all because you wanted to be heard; which is why you have failed woefully to produce where GOD literally said a man having more than one wife is adultery. But just to keep painting yourself white when you're so black and darkened, you say irrelevant stuffs and claims.

And here you are again, saying same thing like a robot.

See robot who has been repeating the same thing since the threads were created complaining, wheras i have been the one telling you, that you had nothing to say.

Truth already shows that it is you and your fellow adulterers in common lying because i told them the Truth, which after you first ran away, you now came back here desperately trying to reargue and repeating your self like a robot having nothing new to say, exactly as i told you even wayback in the threads, that you had nothing to say.

All that is left is for you to go and sin again and marry as many women that catch your eyes, it is you who shall answer to God for them all.
Re: See How Polygamist Have Secretly Changed The Meaning Of Adultery by FayaBall: 9:09am On Apr 27
StillDtruth:

See robot who has been repeating the same thing since the threads were created complaining, wheras i have been the one telling you, that you had nothing to say.

Truth already shows that it is you and your fellow adulterers in common lying because i told them the Truth, which after you first ran away, you now came back here desperately trying to reargue and repeating your self like a robot having nothing new to say, exactly as i told you even wayback in the threads, that you had nothing to say.

All that is left is for you to go and sin again and marry as many women that catch your eyes, it is you who shall answer to God for them all.

Your point has been made already and who no like am, that one naim cup of jedi jedi. Wetin e see naim go carry am.

I am actually blown by the so called Christians who all have it in mind to commit Adultery using Polygamy as a cover. Wooow.
Re: See How Polygamist Have Secretly Changed The Meaning Of Adultery by StillDtruth: 9:34am On Apr 27
FayaBall:

Your point has been made already and who no like am, that one naim cup of jedi jedi. Wetin e see naim go carry am.

I am actually blown by the so called Christians who all have it in mind to commit Adultery using Polygamy as a cover. Wooow.

Clearly, these are not Christians. These are fornicators and adulterers carrying bibles and going to church, planning to fornicate and commit adultery.

Obviously, they have no fear of God, even up to the extent of blaspheming Him and calling Him a liar that He likes the sins of adultery and covenant breaking if the adulterer marries the person (bigamy) they did the adultery with. Imagine.

God has many people to throw in hell
Re: See How Polygamist Have Secretly Changed The Meaning Of Adultery by FayaBall: 9:37am On Apr 27
StillDtruth:

Clearly, these are not Christoans. These are fornicators and adulterers carrying bibles and going to church, yet still planning to fornicate and commit adultery.

Obviously, they have no fear of God, even up to the extent of blaspheming Him and calling Him a liar that He likes the sins of adultery and covenant breaking if the adulterer marries the person (bigamy) they did the adultery with. Imagine.

God has many people to throw in hell

Na wa o! Na instians dem be because I no see the Christ in dem o!
Re: See How Polygamist Have Secretly Changed The Meaning Of Adultery by StillDtruth: 10:01am On Apr 27
FayaBall:

Na wa o! Na instians dem be because I no see the Christ in dem o!

You mean Sintians or Insintians!
Re: See How Polygamist Have Secretly Changed The Meaning Of Adultery by Westerhoffe(m): 10:19am On Apr 27
StillDtruth:

You have no truth spoken in all you've been saying. No single iota of truth in all your words, that's why those who are much more knowledgeable reacted to your contorted truth, bringing your errors to your knowledge, but you are just one of those who detest the truth, but claimed to know the truth the detest.

So, pulling you back to the same question you have never been able to answer, show me where GOD called a man marrying more than one wife adultery.

I know your heart will start beating faster again with that question.
Re: See How Polygamist Have Secretly Changed The Meaning Of Adultery by StillDtruth: 10:40am On Apr 27
Westerhoffe:

You have no truth spoken in all you've been saying. No single iota of truth in all your words, that's why those who are much more knowledgeable reacted to your contorted truth, bringing your errors to your knowledge, but you are just one of those who detest the truth, but claimed to know the truth the detest.

So, pulling you back to the same question you have never been able to answer, show me where GOD called a man marrying more than one wife adultery.

I know your heart will start beating faster again with that question.

The threads already show you are lying and repeating yourself like a robot.

And the threads have shown that a married person who goes after another person commits adultery.

And that if the adulterer goes ahead and marries his partner in adultery, they become guilty of adultery and double marriage called bigamy, all of which are all sins of adultery, unfaithfulness, covenant breaking, whoredom, harlotry, all unrighteousnesses.

1 Corinthians 6:9-11
9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

And here you are deceiving both yourself and others.

As i have said go and sin again and marry as many women that catch your eyes, shebi your matter will land in God's Court, it is you who shall answer to God for them all.
Re: See How Polygamist Have Secretly Changed The Meaning Of Adultery by Westerhoffe(m): 10:43am On Apr 27
StillDtruth:

The threads already show you are lying and repeating yourself like a robot.

And the threads have shown that a married person who goes after another person commits adultery.

And that if the adulterer goes ahead and marries his partner in adultery, they become guilty of adultery and double marriage called bigamy, all of which are all sins of adultery, unfaithfulness, covenant breaking, whoredom, harlotry, all unrighteousnesses.

1 Corinthians 6:9-11
9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

As i have said go and sin again and marry as many women that catch your eyes, shebi your matter will land in God's Court, it is you who shall answer to God for them all.

I can quote the whole of Romans 1 for you.

Show me where polygamy is mentioned in that 1 Corinthians 6:9-11 you quoted.

Stop being hypocritical by mincing words.

1 Like

Re: See How Polygamist Have Secretly Changed The Meaning Of Adultery by Westerhoffe(m): 10:45am On Apr 27
Veecruz:
See how polygamist have secretly and privately changed the meaning of adultery in their filthy hearts and minds to cover the fact that they know they are doing the.wrong and disobeying God! grin

One said!

Yes, and I stand by that definition that:
ADULTERY IS A SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN A MARRIED PERSON AND A PARTNER HE/SHE IS NOT MARRIED TO.

Bring your evidence that debunks this.

1 Like

Re: See How Polygamist Have Secretly Changed The Meaning Of Adultery by Westerhoffe(m): 10:48am On Apr 27
Veecruz:
Now another uncule has come up.with his own definition.which was nearly the correct one we all know except that he now did magu-magu and wuru-wuru and hid one more important piece of information. grin

This one conveniently omitted that adultery is also a sexual relation BETWEEN A MARRIED MAN and a married or unmarried woman. grin

See how polygamist and polygamy advocates are mad deluded Liars? grin

I see that everybody here keeps embarrassing you and your lies, with sound expository analysis of what 'ADULTERY' is, but you're too hypocritical to accept they floored you flawlessly. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm back for you.

1 Like

Re: See How Polygamist Have Secretly Changed The Meaning Of Adultery by Westerhoffe(m): 10:50am On Apr 27
immortalcrown:
Adultery is when a married person has sexual intercourse with someone other than his or her spouse.

A married man who has sex with a woman that is not his wife commits adultery.

A married woman who has sex with a man that is not her husband commits adultery.

Therefore, one illegitimate sexual intercourse could be both adultery and fornication if one partner is married and the other partner is single.

Veecruz, StillDTruth, this quoted is another comment by someone who defined ADULTERY to you in clear terms. But your hypocrisy is top notch, making it difficult for you to accept this resounding explanation.

1 Like

Re: See How Polygamist Have Secretly Changed The Meaning Of Adultery by FayaBall: 11:04am On Apr 27
Westerhoffe:

I see that everybody here keeps embarrassing you and your lies, with sound expository analysis of what 'ADULTERY' is, but you're too hypocritical to accept they floored you flawlessly. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm back for you.

Na lie bros, na you dey embarrass yourself o!

The embarrassment too much I gaz speak up ah!

We no talk, no mean say we no see how you fall yakata for ground dey repeat yourself again and again and again ah!

Come come back after how many days dey try save face, abeg the face wey small remain don pieces ha!

It's too terrible ooo!

That guy get time for you wella
Re: See How Polygamist Have Secretly Changed The Meaning Of Adultery by StillDtruth: 11:06am On Apr 27
Westerhoffe:

I can quote the whole of Romans 1 for you.

Show me where polygamy is mentioned in that 1 Corinthians 6:9-11 you quoted.

Stop being hypocritical by mincing words.

You saw fornication and adultery, Romans 1, said '"ALL UNRIGHTEOUSNESS"

Then it counted the sins you must commit eg lusts of your heart, dishonour your bodies and here you are changing the Truth of God into.a lie, (exacctly as prophecied)

Others include covetousnes, covenant breaking, deceit, for you shall have deceived and lied to your first wife, first, which is why you may even swallow up your phone like your brother in crine here

https://www.nairaland.com/8041886/man-swallows-phone-prevent-wife#129109568

and shall deceive your second and 3rd wives.

And now 1st Corinthians further destroys you

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

Re: See How Polygamist Have Secretly Changed The Meaning Of Adultery by Westerhoffe(m): 11:09am On Apr 27
FayaBall:

Na lie bros, na you dey embarrass yourself o!

The embarrassment too much I gaz speak up ah!

We no talk, no mean say we no see how you fall yakata for ground dey repeat yourself again and again and again ah!

Come come back after how many days dey try save face, abeg the face wey small remain don pieces ha!

It's too terrible ooo!

That guy get time for you wella

And what is your argument here?
Point them out.
Save face?
Sounds childish.

I didn't come online for weeks does not mean I left.
I also have all the time for you and him, and I'm back again.
I see you're either his alternate account or one of those who lacks understanding of the truth.

Point out your arguments and let's dig it as well.
Re: See How Polygamist Have Secretly Changed The Meaning Of Adultery by FayaBall: 11:12am On Apr 27
Westerhoffe:

And what is your argument here?
Point them out.
Save face?
Sounds childish.

I didn't come online for weeks does not mean I left.
I also have all the time for you and him, and I'm back again.
I see you're either his alternate account or one of those who lacks understanding of the truth.

Point out your arguments and let's dig it as well.

You dey find reargument grin what a loser!
Re: See How Polygamist Have Secretly Changed The Meaning Of Adultery by Westerhoffe(m): 11:14am On Apr 27
StillDtruth:

You saw fornication and adultery, Romans 1, said '"ALL UNRIGHTEOUSNESS"

Then it counted the sins you must commit eg lusts of your heart, dishonour your bodies and here you are changing the Truth of God into.a lie, (exacctly as prophecied)

Others include covetousnes, covenant breaking, deceit, for you shall have deceived and lied to your first wife, first, which is why you may even swallow up your phone like your brother in crine here

https://www.nairaland.com/8041886/man-swallows-phone-prevent-wife#129109568

and shall deceive your second and 3rd wives.

And now 1st Corinthians further destroys you

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

But I see no POLYGAMIST there!

Abraham has more than one wife and concubines. GOD never for once told him it is adultery despite how closer to GOD than you are he is.

David has more than one wife, GOD told him He would have given him more if he had asked instead of taking that of Uriah.

Several others in the Bible had more than one wife and GOD did not call it adultery.

So, show me literally where GOD said polygamy is adultery.

That's all I asked.

I asked A, you're bringing B when we're not building the tower of Babel to the confusion of tongues.
Re: See How Polygamist Have Secretly Changed The Meaning Of Adultery by Westerhoffe(m): 11:16am On Apr 27
FayaBall:

You dey find reargument grin what a loser!

You brought it up, didn't you?
So I asked you to point out your arguments, because I can't recall having any discussion with your moniker, unless according to your comment, reargument shows this is your alternate account.

What a coward and a loser you are to come as two persons!
Re: See How Polygamist Have Secretly Changed The Meaning Of Adultery by FayaBall: 11:18am On Apr 27
Westerhoffe:

You brought it up, didn't you?
So I asked you to point out your arguments, because I can't recall having any discussion with your moniker, unless according to your comment, reargument shows this is your alternate account.

What a loser you are to come as two persons!

So na only am get reargument what a capital loser grin
Re: See How Polygamist Have Secretly Changed The Meaning Of Adultery by Westerhoffe(m): 11:19am On Apr 27
FayaBall:

So na only am get reargument what a capital loser grin

Just admit you don't have what it takes to take on me.

Battery about to die.

Will be back for you soon.

Re: See How Polygamist Have Secretly Changed The Meaning Of Adultery by FayaBall: 11:23am On Apr 27
Westerhoffe:

Just admit you don't have what it takes to take on me.

Battery about to die.

Will be back for you soon.

You think say I be that guy wey get your time, your battery and you na one na! So you fit off with am, e no concern me. grin
Re: See How Polygamist Have Secretly Changed The Meaning Of Adultery by StillDtruth: 11:25am On Apr 27
Westerhoffe:

[b]But I see no POLYGAMIST there!..]

But you see "all unrighteoesness" which listed all the crimes a person must commit to do before he reaches polygamy.

So sin on and marry as many women that catch your eyes, shebi your matter will land in God's Court, it is you who shall answer to God for them all.
Re: See How Polygamist Have Secretly Changed The Meaning Of Adultery by LordReed(m): 11:39am On Apr 27
StillDtruth:

Did the father of the 12 sons say to himself or openly that he shall marry as many women as he could? No

HE WANTED ONLY ONE WIFE WHOSE NAME WAS RACHEAL!

RACHEAL WAS NOT GOD'S CHOICR AS EVIDENT BY THE CURSE OF GOD UPON HER (CHILD BEARING AND DEATH DURING CHILD BEARING) SO GOD GAVE HIM LEAH,

J REPEAT, IT WAS GOD WHO GAVE HIM LEAH, AND NOT JACOB WHO PLANNED TO ACQUIRE EXTRA WIVES AS ALL THE ADULTERERS HERE HAVE ALREADY PLANNED TO DO EVEN BEFORE THEY HAVE MET THE WOMAN.

So the people today who i am speaking to have already contemplated and premeditated their commission of adultery and that is a major difference between themselves and those who they claim to follow.

I said all these in the threads which is why tbe potential adulterers could not argue forth

And the other women nko? Jacob had a total of 4 women that gave birth for him. Why didn't the god curse those other ones? If Racheal was cursed how come the god used her son to save them from famine? And you didn't answer why the god blessed ALL the sons not only those from Leah.
Re: See How Polygamist Have Secretly Changed The Meaning Of Adultery by StillDtruth: 11:40am On Apr 27
Westerhoffe:

Veecruz, StillDTruth, this quoted is another comment by someone who defined ADULTERY to you in clear terms. But your hypocrisy is top notch, making it difficult for you to accept this resounding explanation.

Did you.not see i said "Thank you o." And asked him

"So how can God ever support polygamy since it has adultery/harlotry/fornication and all the wrongs and sexual immorities in it? Is it possible?

So, how can a married man have many wives without first committing adultery and breaking othet God's Laws on his first and original wife?

Immortal crown
By marrying a second wife and paying her bride price before having sex with her.

Is he buying a mannequin? Won't he first look at her and date her first? Is the looking and dating not already breaking some couple of Commandments of God eg The Law of lust, covenant breaking, harlotry, adultery, sexual immorality?

And did you not see it ended with him admitting that he was guilty?

immortalcrown:
You are being irrational here. If a married man commits adultery by merely looking at a woman, every husband is guilty of adultery...

At least, you admit they are guilty and that therefore proves why God can never support it.

But since they are already guilty for looking only, should they now perfect the sins and make it worse by solidifying that guilt by marrying the partner in sin?

As i said, knock yourself mad!

Everything you said and everything you wish to say is already answered in the threads! grin grin grin

And you do not have anything to say because, "There is no valid argument against the Truth" so enjoy repeating yourself in the threads. grin grin grin grin
Re: See How Polygamist Have Secretly Changed The Meaning Of Adultery by StillDtruth: 11:48am On Apr 27
LordReed:

And the other women nko? Jacob had a total of 4 women that gave birth for him. Why didn't the god curse those other ones?

Off point! You asked about Jacob, not about the other women, of which you see that it is not jacob who went to get them. But off point all the same.

[quote author=LordReed post=129660960]
If Racheal was cursed how come the god used her son to save them from famine? And you didn't answer why the god blessed ALL the sons not only those from Leah.

Off point again! But common sense even tell you say, if person curse mama no mean say person curse pikin exactky as God the land of Egypt but Goshen was spared. But off point all the same.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Warning ! Stop Abusing Men Of God,pastors ! / 'this Oil Will Prevent U From Making Mistakes In Business' -benny Hinn / Rccg 2011 Holy Ghost Congress: A New Thing:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.