Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse (17701 Views)

Rare 'Ring Of Fire' Solar Eclipse To Take Place On June 10 (Pictures) / Today Is The Longest Day Of The Year And There Will Be A Solar Eclipse Tomorrow / Inside The World's Largest Particle Accelerator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse by diamond68: 8:42am On Apr 04
Proudman1:
The large hadron collider (LHC) is probably one of the biggest machines on earth. It is a tunnel that passes through 5 or 4 countries. That's how large a particle accelerator is.

The particles are made to travel through this long tunnel at the speed of light by magnetic acceleration.

So we have a large magnet covering the entire tunnel.

And just near the speed of light, the particles are made to clash with each other.
magnet propelled . Basically they are creating electricity, high powered electricity and then causing it to implode violently thus creating particles that then spread all over the electromagnetic universe and these particles attach to souls of uplifted men and implodes their souls. This is how you bring down strong empires. Destroy the souls of all their strong men who are vibrating on that angelic frequency. This is how to destroy angels under the Aries platform. The Aries platform is an instruction to destroy the human angels. It’s crazy times we are living in . This is how you turn angels to demons
Re: CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse by diamond68: 8:45am On Apr 04
diamond68:
magnet propelled . Basically they are creating electricity, high powered electricity and then causing it to implode violently thus creating particles that then spread all over the electromagnetic universe and these particles attach to souls of uplifted men and implodes their souls. This is how you bring down strong empires. Destroy the souls of all their strong men who are vibrating on that angelic frequency. This is how to destroy angels under the Aries platform. The Aries platform is an instruction to destroy the human angels. It’s crazy times we are living in . This is how you turn angels to demons
Goldsplash:
Dan Brown talked about this experiment in one of his books many years ago, Angels and Demons (I think).
Re: CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse by Smithwilliams826: 8:45am On Apr 04
These people are preparing for the end time. They no they can't escape. They have even started building bunkers with enough food for 3-10 yrs. Those of you shouting space outside the earth is really. Oya explain why the bunker? why the technology to get water from air? Why the test for energy if the sun gets darken?

Repent! The kingdom of God is at hand. These are things the Elites don't want you to know.
Repent!!

2 Likes

Re: CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse by justicenms1: 8:58am On Apr 04
Skoonheid how can I verify this??post=129259150:
Revelation 9:11

“And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.”

This Apollyon is the same as Shiva , whose statue is at CERN.

CERN will open a portal to hell on the 8th of April. Buckle up

1 Like

Re: CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse by fortunez1(m): 9:01am On Apr 04
If God permit it's success
Re: CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse by Proudman1: 9:03am On Apr 04
fortunez1:
If God permit it's success
this is the second experiment. Lots of ignorance on nairaland.
Re: CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse by Proudman1: 9:05am On Apr 04
Skoonheid:

“And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.”

if the devil and demons need CERN to open portals for them, then who has been the devil on earth all this while?
Re: CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse by Fulmigati: 9:06am On Apr 04
They want to open a doorway to the abyss.
Re: CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse by kiddkash(m): 9:07am On Apr 04
NinjaMetahuman:
Good one.

We are living in Sci-Fi age now.

I hope the particle accelerator won't explode to create a bunch of metahumans grin
Let it give me power of flash
Re: CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse by blowjohn(m): 9:08am On Apr 04
ideatoprince18:
Science is Divine ...... Science is Bae!!!!!

What science does not know, is not known until it is confirmed by science!!!!!

LGBT left the group chat grin
Re: CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse by sterlingD(m): 9:10am On Apr 04
It reminds me of the birth of THE FLASH
Re: CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse by sterlingD(m): 9:11am On Apr 04
AND THE FLASH COMETH
Re: CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse by platymus: 9:15am On Apr 04
DIVINEEVIDENCE:
You'll never see your favourite agbado miscreants on this kind of thread.

Their spirit abhors science, development, progress, deep scientific research, wisdom, technological advances, knowledge and understanding.
You really don't know what you are saying you only want to type something!
Re: CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse by diamond68: 9:24am On Apr 04
This their CERN experiment can only be done under the cancer or Aries zodiac house. When done in cancer they are opening up the portal to hell and unleashing demons on rejected souls. But when done in Aries month number 4 it means not only unleashing demons on rejected souls but the release of the Christ souls from the pit. This is the resurrection. The second coming of Christ. Christ will be here this month. And expect to see some supernaturally powered negros with him ( his disciples )

1 Like

Re: CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse by Ajoray: 9:25am On Apr 04
Holiness2100:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpQnFTZUwaU?si=5_Rez-15bkrMWsS7

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-13249813/amp/CERN-accelerator-smash-particles-solar-eclipse.html
And I suppose do my engineering internship for here oh. But even with 1st class dem still reject me
So much I'll have learnt
If you're interested in sci-fi though, watch 3 body problem on netflix

1 Like

Re: CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse by FxMasterz: 9:37am On Apr 04
Skoonheid:

Are you sure about the bolded? Can we discuss more on this?

Modified:

I went online and found a great deal of information confirming your thoughts. This poses a big problem for atheists. Jaephoenix, lordreed, maynmann, hopefullandlord, knownunknown, francistown etal. Someday, your spiritual eyes shall be opened, and your spiritually deaf ears shall hear. I just hope it wouldn't be too late because your hearts are already hardened.

Apart from the attached screenshots, you'll also find useful information on the links below:

https://planetquartus..com/2015/02/shiva-apollyon-destroyer-cern.html?m=1

https://cds.cern.ch/record/745737?ln=en

1 Like

Re: CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse by 29Ade07: 9:39am On Apr 04
Speaking as a scientist and christian, what they are doing is not ungodly. God specifically told us to replenish, subdue and dominate. Tower of Babel was a clear disobedience to that.
However, search for hypothesized dark matter is in obedience to that.
The knowledge can be used to ascertain the origin of the earth and universe
Righteousness2:
[/b]

Reminds me of those guys who decided to build a tower that will get to heaven.
BABA quickly switch their tongues.

These Scientist trying these dangerous adventure are best summarized as "Professing to be Wise, they became fools".

[b]Romans 1:20-22

“…For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, because although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened. Professing to be wise, they became fools…”

This world is going deep into insane insanity and the Consequences will be more Sinking Brutal Destructions and Disasters.

Get ready to meet JESUS CHRIST. There is No more Time
Re: CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse by PotatoSalad(m): 9:42am On Apr 04
Righteousness2:
[/b]

These Scientist trying these dangerous adventure are best summarized as "Professing to be Wise, they became fools".

“…For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, because although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened. Professing to be wise, they became fools…”

This world is going deep into insane insanity and the Consequences will be more Sinking Brutal Destructions and Disasters.

You shouldn't be using a smartphone or anything with a microchip. Wtf is wrong with you people

1 Like

Re: CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse by IMAliyu(m): 9:42am On Apr 04
What's up with the pseudo science, and spiritual mombojombo in the comments here?

It's just pure physics, and it doesn't have anything to do with your beliefs. Why are you trying to insert your spiritual doomer apocalyptic worldview into this?

It's cool stuff, but learn science you refuse.

And don't mystify science, I know it's difficult to learn, but it's a method not a belief system.

2 Likes

Re: CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse by Goldsplash(m): 9:47am On Apr 04
[quote author=diamond68 post=129259581][/quote] According to the book, the particle can also be used to produce something deadlier than a nuclear bomb.
Re: CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse by IMAliyu(m): 9:47am On Apr 04
Ajoray:

And I suppose do my engineering internship for here oh. But even with 1st class dem still reject me
So much I'll have learnt
If you're interested in sci-fi though, watch 3 body problem om netflix

I know of the books.
I'm excited to watch it.
Re: CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse by LagosG: 9:49am On Apr 04
Righteousness2:
[/b]

Your foolishness reeks. You no get sense at all
Re: CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse by Ajoray: 9:50am On Apr 04
IMAliyu:

I know of the books.
I'm excited to watch it.
Nice Nice. it's a good one
Re: CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse by LagosG: 9:53am On Apr 04
Proudman1:
The large hadron collider (LHC) is probably one of the biggest machines on earth. It is a tunnel that passes through 5 or 4 countries. That's how large a particle accelerator is.

The particles are made to travel through this long tunnel at the speed of light by magnetic acceleration.

So we have a large magnet covering the entire tunnel.

And just near the speed of light, the particles are made to clash with each other.
This thing can possibly create the first artificial black hole. A scary possibility
Re: CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse by LagosG: 9:55am On Apr 04
Ajoray:

So much I'll have learnt
If you're interested in sci-fi though, watch 3 body problem om netflix
My fellow nerd.
Re: CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse by IyfeNamikaze(m): 9:58am On Apr 04
Cantonese:

Simply put, scientists are trying to prove if God truly exists, with their search for the “invisible matter”.
You got the example with the tower.
Is God visible?
They surely know that God is not visible to man.
Wrong. They're not trying to prove the existence of God with the search for the " invisible matter"/ dark matter. It's just a search to better understand the universe and why it behaves the way it does, the universe is made up of 20% visible matter and 80% invisible matter. It is called invisible or dark matter because no one has ever seen it before and all detectors and sensors can't detect it, it doesn't even interact with light but scientist suspect that it likely exists before the universe, galaxies seems to be affected by it.

1 Like

Re: CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse by Tetraozonaitera: 10:00am On Apr 04
As smart as Science is, its evolution theory is the most stupid thought ever.

The Big Bang happened and life was created. And everything started working perfectly.

The Big Bang created the earth and put man on it.
The most suitable planet where life can exist.

Then, It knows man would need feet to walk, so, it created legs.

The big bang knew man must see where he was going, it created eyes. (very Wise Big Bang)

It knows man can not exist without Air, it created air. And then It created the lungs in man to process the air.

It knows man needs water to live, knowing without water he would die, Big Bang created water. (Very reasonable Explosion)

It knows without Solar energy man will die, Big bang created the SUN. And even put the sun at the right distance from earth.
If closer,every living being on earth will burn to death and if farther every living being on earth will freeze to death. So, Bros Big Bang put the Sun at the perfect spot (Very Smart Big Bang)

It knows man needs blood to survive and an object to pump it and tubes to send it to all parts of the body. It created the Heart and the several veins going to the right places in the body (Bro Big Bang is so smart)

It knows man must eat and it created the plants and the animals and wire them too to survive giving them organs to make them live perfectly. (Big Bang is smart)

PUT IN MIND THAT THE BIG BANG IS JUST AN EXPLOSION O.
IT IS NOT A LIVING THING.
ONLY LIVING THINGS CAN THINK.
AN EXPLOSION CAN NOT THINK.
BUT SEE HOW SMART THIS EXPLOSION IS!
A NONE LIVING THING CREATING LIVING BEINGS WITH PERFECT ORGANS AND DELICATE WIRING TO SURVIVE AND LIVE A PERCT LIFE.
WOW!

Big bang gave man a bowel that processes food and made a hole for waste food (Anus) and another hole for waste water (Penis and Virginia). wow! Big Bang, I raise yansh for you o.

What about the brain, and its connection to all organs of the body. Getting messages and processing them perfectly. Big Bang did all? Wow!

What about human and animal conception. Bros Big Bang makes babies comfortable in a dark, airless, full of mucus, water and blood environment. And all organs needed for life are formed in there, including Bones! Wow!
This explosion called Big Bang is so creative and smart.

I wonder why since the Big Bang occured other explosions from Volcanic eruptions and atomic bombs during World War refused to create new beings and objects.

SCIENCE, THOUGH THOUGHT TO BE SMART BECAUSE OF ALL THE INVENTIONS, IS VERY STUPID AND ARROGANT.

THE BIG BANG IS A THEORY CREATED BY IDDIOTS AND IT IS BELIEVED BY FOOOLS

There is a GOD in heaven. His Name is JEHOVAH

ATHEISTS CAN WAIL FOR ALL I CARE grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse by Konjiboii: 10:05am On Apr 04
Something is definitely going to happen this 2024, with the way all this rich men dey hurriedly build secret underground bunkers, you don't have to be religious to know something is brewing. Anyway it was nice knowing you all. God help us.

2 Likes

Re: CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse by IyfeNamikaze(m): 10:10am On Apr 04
If you want to know the level of illiteracy, ignorance and brain rot in this forum, if you want to get a grasp of how despicably low and disgraceful our educational system is in this country just post a scientific topic ( Quantum physics, Astrology, Astrophysics, cosmology etc) on Nairaland and everyone would start displaying just how massively uneducated we all are.

Let me drop a little advice for those hunger for small knowledge but don't know how to get it.

DON'T spend too much time on Nairaland, otherwise you never be able to think beyond this Box!
Stay away from the Nigerian political discussions a bit, it doesn't do you much good than to think along tribal and religious lines. Also reduce your consumption of the Nigerian entertainment industry ( Music, movies and CELEBRITY NEWS) .
You see this thing they call TikTok? Stay away from it a bit if you're not following educative channels.
Speaking of channels, if you have GoTv or DStv, spend more time on channels like Natgeo wild, discovery channel, History.
If you want to know more about science stuffs, try to follow science forums on Reddit like r/Astronomy, r/science, r/space etc where you get to interact with people all over the world, share ideas, opinions and learn from people who actually took part in these experiments one way or another, some NASA pages on Facebook or Twitter (careful not to get sidetracked o)
Because you see this Nairaland so? Na empty brains full for here and the more you interact with empty Brains, the more empty you become.

1 Like

Re: CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse by diamond68: 10:10am On Apr 04
Goldsplash:
According to the book, the particle can also be used to produce something deadlier than a nuclear bomb.
yeah hell is deadlier than the nuclear bomb
Re: CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse by FRANCISTOWN: 10:14am On Apr 04
Skoonheid:

Do you wanna place a bet that no such thing will happen on the 8th of April? $1000 double or nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Last Did You See A Butterfly / 10 Inventors Who Didn't Get Mega-rich From Their Inventions / What Distinguishes Humans From Other Animals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.