Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse (17766 Views)

Rare 'Ring Of Fire' Solar Eclipse To Take Place On June 10 (Pictures) / Today Is The Longest Day Of The Year And There Will Be A Solar Eclipse Tomorrow / Inside The World's Largest Particle Accelerator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse by SOSPITAS(m): 1:45pm On Apr 04
Righteousness2:
[/b]

Reminds me of those guys who decided to build a tower that will get to heaven.
BABA quickly switch their tongues.

These Scientist trying these dangerous adventure are best summarized as "Professing to be Wise, they became fools".

[b]Romans 1:20-22

“…For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, because although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened. Professing to be wise, they became fools…”

This world is going deep into insane insanity and the Consequences will be more Sinking Brutal Destructions and Disasters.

Get ready to meet JESUS CHRIST. There is No more Time

You're just a slowpoke. It is even written in proverbs 25:2 - It is God’s privilege to conceal things and the king’s privilege to discover them.
Re: CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse by SOSPITAS(m): 1:47pm On Apr 04
Nolevel666:

Fool

I think they should ban you for these your useless religious anti-science anecdotes.

Who would have known you even existed if not for science that put a mobile phone in your hand?

The world is fast evolving and leaving Nigeria behind you’re here ranting about your religious nonsense

The guy is full of trash, I get offended anytime I see his post

1 Like

Re: CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse by omenka1: 2:02pm On Apr 04
Righteousness2:
[/b]

Reminds me of those guys who decided to build a tower that will get to heaven.
BABA quickly switch their tongues.

These Scientist trying these dangerous adventure are best summarized as "Professing to be Wise, they became fools".

[b]Romans 1:20-22

“…For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, because although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened. [b]Professing to be wise
, they became fools…”
[/b]

[i]This world is going deep into insane insanity and the Consequences will be more Sinking Brutal Destructions and Disasters.

Get ready to meet JESUS CHRIST. There is No more Time
[/i]In same manner of professing to be wise, the phone that you used in typing n posting this write-up was invented
Pls never you undermine scientific discoveries again, it gets me pissed-off.
God gave man dominion, wisdom and power to procreate, that is why he implanted curiosity into man.
You mock scientific hypothesis n experiments but enjoy the positive outcome of their discoveries which are inventions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse by LordReed(m): 3:04pm On Apr 04
FxMasterz:

You see, you didn't even understand the simple message. You're here saying something else. You didn't even understand the context.

What I'm saying is that the Bible talked about Apollyon being the angel of the bottomless pit. The CERN location itself is the same location of the Temple of Apollyon in the days of old. The image of Apollyon, also called Shiva in India is there at CERN. Do scientists believe in spirituality? Join the dots. This shows science has not gotten the answers. They're still looking for answers. Meanwhile you've hung your eternity on them.

May God open your eyes.

Francistown.

Read the post you responded to.

Besides it is still nonsense saying CERN location itself is the same location of the Temple of Apollyon. There never was a Temple of Apollyon. You people and nonsense are like 5 and 6.

1 Like

Re: CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse by FxMasterz: 3:41pm On Apr 04
LordReed:

Read the post you responded to.

Besides it is still nonsense saying CERN location itself is the same location of the Temple of Apollyon. There never was a Temple of Apollyon. You people and nonsense are like 5 and 6.

I meant temple of Apollo
Re: CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse by deolumike(m): 3:56pm On Apr 04
God stopped them at the tower of babel. HE will stop them again.
Skoonheid:
Revelation 9:11

“And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.”

This Apollyon is the same as Shiva , whose statue is at CERN.

CERN will open a portal to hell on the 8th of April. Buckle up
Re: CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse by LordReed(m): 4:00pm On Apr 04
FxMasterz:

I meant temple of Apollo

First Apollo is not Apollyon so you are already confused.

Second the Temple of Apollo is in Greece and the LHC does not pass through Greece.

Make una dey fool unasef for dia.
Re: CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse by FxMasterz: 4:04pm On Apr 04
LordReed:

First Apollo is not Apollyon so you are already confused.

Second the Temple of Apollo is in Greece and the LHC does not pass through Greece.

Make una dey fool unasef for dia.

Is that the only thing you could see? Someone said it in quora, I just tipped it in. That's not the main focus of the post. You left the main crux of the matter to focus your attention on trivialities.
Re: CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse by LordReed(m): 4:58pm On Apr 04
FxMasterz:

Is that the only thing you could see? Someone said it in quora, I just tipped it in. That's not the main focus of the post. You left the main crux of the matter to focus your attention on trivialities.

LoLz. All your supporting material has been torn to sheds so what main matter is there? Bwahahahahaha.
Re: CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse by FxMasterz: 5:00pm On Apr 04
LordReed:

LoLz. All your supporting material has been torn to sheds so what main matter is there? Bwahahahahaha.

No one is talking about any supporting materials. Think about the fact that science is aware there are many things still yet unknown. A reality you do not think about.
Re: CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse by LordReed(m): 5:11pm On Apr 04
FxMasterz:

No one is talking about any supporting materials. Think about the fact that science is aware there are many things still yet unknown. A reality you do not think about.

LoLz. I am well aware that science has never claimed to know it all. It's people like you who show up claiming special knowledge which then gets rubbished as soon as a little thought is brought to bear. You are the one who needs to use your brain because you keep latching on to nonsense that can easily be shown to be nonsense. The LHC has been operated for years now but you keep spouting doomsday crap about the LHC which is nothing but conspiracy theiry nonsense.
Re: CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse by FxMasterz: 5:16pm On Apr 04
LordReed:

LoLz. I am well aware that science has never claimed to know it all. It's people like you who show up claiming special knowledge which then gets rubbished as soon as a little thought is brought to bear. You are the one who needs to use your brain because you keep latching on to nonsense that can easily be shown to be nonsense. The LHC has been operated for years now but you keep spouting doomsday crap about the LHC which is nothing but conspiracy theiry nonsense.

Where's the doomsday crap I sprouted? Would you quote me to that effect?
Re: CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse by LordReed(m): 5:23pm On Apr 04
FxMasterz:

Where's the doomsday crap I sprouted? Would you quote me to that effect?

Go look at your post I first responded to on this thread and the attachments you added to support the doomsday crap the person you quoted wrote. BTW tell me Apollyon is not about the so called end times. Stop trying to dribble your own shadow.
Re: CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse by Tetraozonaitera: 5:34pm On Apr 04
Proudman1:
lolz.

Let me ask you something. Do you have ears because you need to hear or you hear because you have ears?

The ear, brain and eyes don't necessarily need to be designed to function the way they do. They could evolve to function that way. They GREW UP to the function.

You just cannot see because your mind want you to see just one thing and one thing only and that thing is your religion.

Every sane mind reading this your response must laugh.
Have a great day bro.
Re: CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse by Proudman1: 6:09pm On Apr 04
Tetraozonaitera:

Every sane mind reading this your response must laugh.
Have a great day bro.
just like only a fool will say there's no god. You surely know how to imprison your thoughts. undecided
Re: CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse by FxMasterz: 6:39pm On Apr 04
LordReed:

Go look at your post I first responded to on this thread and the attachments you added to support the doomsday crap the person you quoted wrote. BTW tell me Apollyon is not about the so called end times. Stop trying to dribble your own shadow.

I didn't support any doomsday post. I made a comment that science still has many things it does not know but you guys hing your lives on it. That was the point I have been making. You can't point to any post where I supported or opposed a doomsday post.
Re: CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse by Tetraozonaitera: 7:22pm On Apr 04
Proudman1:
just like only a fool will say there's no god. You surely know how to imprison your thoughts. undecided

You are right with the first statement though but my judgment is based on clear reasonable evidences. Not imprisoned thoughts.
You can't tell me my digestive system alone came by chance. Talk less other more intricate creations.
Oga go and study DNA and know it can never come by chance. Among several other things.
Remain blessed though.
Good night
Re: CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse by ReluctantAdult(m): 7:47pm On Apr 04
Proudman1:
you got the whole thing backwards.

Earth was not created for man. Neither was water, air and land put in place for humans to live comfortably.

Air doesn't exist because we need to breathe air. Neither is there water on earth because we needed water to survive.

We are here because those things are here. Those things are not here because we are here.

Our planet happened to develop life because the conditions were favorable for developing life.

Think of this like an oasis in the midst of a hot desert. You could walk miles in a desert without ever seeing a plant.

But If you find water in an oasis in the same desert, you find luxuriant plants growing around it.

Is the water there for the plants or are the plants there because of the water?

In essence the planet was not built for our accommodation. We are built to adapt to the condition of the planet.

This is why the planet rains without a care whether we want it to rain or not. It's also the same reason why the planet gets hot without a care whether we want the weather to be cool or warm.

But when any of these extreme happens, we shift, our bodies react and try to adapt to the changing conditions.

So in essence, the planet doesn't bend to us, we bend to it. This only shows that we are its products and not its chief aim.

We are products from the planet. Just like an apple grows from an apple tree, we grew from the planet.

The planet didn't grow from us.

If an asteroid should hit the earth today and destroy it, the universe will continue to go on just as it was before we ever woke up on this planet.

So, life on earth is just a characteristic of the planet. Just as sandstorm is a characteristic of jupiter and acid rain and high temperature is a characteristic of other planets.
Never saw it this way. Thanks.
Re: CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse by jojothaiv(m): 8:03pm On Apr 04
The team will be on the hunt for dark matter, which makes up around 28 percent of our massive universe - but it has never been seen or proven.

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Resident and hopeful but rational realists will there's nothing of this nature, everything about this life is right before their noses.

1 Like

Re: CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse by LordReed(m): 11:01pm On Apr 04
FxMasterz:

I didn't support any doomsday post. I made a comment that science still has many things it does not know but you guys hing your lives on it. That was the point I have been making. You can't point to any post where I supported or opposed a doomsday post.

You totally did, even continuing to make reference to Apollyon. Abegi rest. LoLz.
Re: CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse by FxMasterz: 4:43am On Apr 05
LordReed:

You totally did, even continuing to make reference to Apollyon. Abegi rest. LoLz.

Lies.

Why didn't you quote me where I did. My reference to Apollyon is as a result of the image of Shiva at CERN. Shiva is Apollyon. It was to draw your attention to the image, it's spiritual symbolisms, the so called 'invisible particle', and the attempt of science to unravel spiritual mysteries which shows that science acknowledges its limitations in these things, it's still researching these things while you have already taken a conclusive position.
Re: CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse by Proudman1: 7:14am On Apr 05
Tetraozonaitera:

You are right with the first statement though but my judgment is based on clear reasonable evidences. Not imprisoned thoughts.
You can't tell me my digestive system alone came by chance. Talk less other more intricate creations.
Oga go and study DNA and know it can never come by chance. Among several other things.
Remain blessed though.
Good night
lolz.

Nothing came by chance. They were developed out of necessity.
Re: CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse by LordReed(m): 7:39am On Apr 05
FxMasterz:

Lies.

Why didn't you quote me where I did. My reference to Apollyon is as a result of the image of Shiva at CERN. Shiva is Apollyon. It was to draw your attention to the image, it's spiritual symbolisms, the so called 'invisible particle', and the attempt of science to unravel spiritual mysteries which shows that science acknowledges its limitations in these things, it's still researching these things while you have already taken a conclusive position.

LoLz. Is Apollyon not supposed to be an end times thing? Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse by FxMasterz: 8:00am On Apr 05
LordReed:

LoLz. Is Apollyon not supposed to be an end times thing? Keep deceiving yourself.
So, each time we talk about Apollyon, we're talking about end time things?
Re: CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse by Tetraozonaitera: 11:32am On Apr 05
Proudman1:
lolz.

Nothing came by chance. They were developed out of necessity.

You are sounding confused.
Out of necessity?
Necessary for who?

If something is done out of necessity that means someone needs it. It needs to be done for a purpose.
To be done by chance? (A non living thing)
By the Big Bang?

A non living creating living. Like a stone creating a frog. grin

I've always known atheists are confused lots.
Oga, free me.

I don understand you.
Re: CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse by Proudman1: 1:15pm On Apr 05
Tetraozonaitera:

You are sounding confused.
Out of necessity?
Necessary for who?

If something is done out of necessity that means someone needs it. It needs to be done for a purpose.
To be done by chance? (A non living thing)
By the Big Bang?

A non living creating living. Like a stone creating a frog. grin

I've always known atheists are confused lots.
Oga, free me.

I don understand you.
again, you are thinking in a wrong direction.

When I say something was developed out of necessity, I didn't mean it was built.

When you travel from a warm country to a colder country, the first thing you do is to look sweaters and clothes to stay warm.

Essentially, you want to maintain your internal temperature at all costs.

This is called adaption. In the most basic sense, animals bend their bodies in different ways to fit into their environment.

People who live high at the top of mountains have their lungs tailored to the level of oxygen up there.

If you, a non-mountain person climb up to that place, you need to be incubated for a while to adapt to such places.

Otherwise, you can barely do anything aside feeling dizzy with headache all the time or at most you fall sick and die.

Now you are the same person as the people living on those mountains with the same lungs.

But unlike them, you are not adapted.

This is why some footballers carry special can of oxygen when playing on mountains while the natives to not need such oxygen masks.

Because of the time they spent there, their body has developed special mechanisms to cope with the reduced oxygen.

This is the same thing that occured during evolution.

When our ancestors walked from water to dry land for the first time, they probably couldn't survive without returning to the water a few minutes or days later because their lungs were still developing.

few actually could survive while the rest returned back to water permanently. The few that could survive started forming structures that will help them adapt to the new environment.

Look at a new born baby. The lungs are shunted because it's not breathing oxygen yet. But as soon as it takes its first oxygen, the pathway begins to close and new pathway for blood to flow begins to open.

I could go on and on with this explanation but religion is such that you cannot reason because you can not risk not believing.

Quite a vicious cycle.

Plus, I'm not here to convince you of anything. But aside the religious texts, pick up a book, read it and actually try to see things from another perspective.

It'll be sad to know you left this world with just one book you've read

The few that
Re: CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse by Proudman1: 1:24pm On Apr 05
Jasonekah98:
Just imagine creating a tear in the universe, then Unusual things begin to happen.

Stranger things part 20.

But what if after smashing the protons together, and a tear happens, what if it doesn't close again??... Oyinbo abeg na
where exactly do you tear the universe into?

I know when I open a curtain, I can see outside and inside.

But if you tear a universe that stretches to infinity, where can you tear it into? In other words, what's there beyond infinity?
Re: CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse by ogyunging(m): 5:02pm On Apr 05
Lies. Another "natural" disaster in the works. Pls check on your loved ones in Kamerica.
Re: CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse by LordReed(m): 6:13pm On Apr 05
FxMasterz:

So, each time we talk about Apollyon, we're talking about end time things?

What else would you be talking about, tell me plz.
Re: CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse by FxMasterz: 6:24pm On Apr 05
LordReed:

What else would you be talking about, tell me plz.

What have I been talking about? Tell me please.
Re: CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse by LordReed(m): 7:15pm On Apr 05
FxMasterz:

What have I been talking about? Tell me please.

With regards to Apollyon? Supporting end time talk.
Re: CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse by FxMasterz: 7:40pm On Apr 05
LordReed:

With regards to Apollyon? Supporting end time talk.

Your assumed, isn't it? Where did I talk about end time? I know you'll not be honest enough to say I didn't.

Apollyon is indeed a fallen angel whose activities are prophesied for the end times but my emphasis was not on that? Prove me otherwise.

My emphasis was on the fact that science knows the spiritual exist, and they're doing everything to unravel its mystery. Or why would they put Shiva's image at CERN? What's the hilabalo about the 'invisible particle'? Did I talk anything about end time to you? Be honest for once!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Inventors Who Didn't Get Mega-rich From Their Inventions / What Distinguishes Humans From Other Animals? / Woman Puts Her Hand Inside A Shark's Mouth To Release Hook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.