Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse (17767 Views)

Rare 'Ring Of Fire' Solar Eclipse To Take Place On June 10 (Pictures) / Today Is The Longest Day Of The Year And There Will Be A Solar Eclipse Tomorrow / Inside The World's Largest Particle Accelerator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse by LordReed(m): 8:24pm On Apr 05
FxMasterz:

Your assumed, isn't it? Where did I talk about end time? I know you'll not be honest enough to say I didn't.

Apollyon is indeed a fallen angel whose activities are prophesied for the end times but my emphasis was not on that? Prove me otherwise.

My emphasis was on the fact that science knows the spiritual exist, and they're doing everything to unravel its mystery. Or why would they put Shiva's image at CERN? What's the hilabalo about the 'invisible particle'? Did I talk anything about end time to you? Be honest for once!

Somebody was talking about CERN opening a portal to hell aka doomsday, you come along and say here is something to support what you are saying. And when I call you out, you double down on the nonsense until you see there is no way out. Now you wanna backtrack. Tell me which other context Apollyon is referenced if not in end time lore, you can't. Abeg rest jor. When 8th of April rolls around come and show me the portal to hell CERN opened. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse by FxMasterz: 9:41pm On Apr 05
LordReed:

Somebody was talking about CERN opening a portal to hell aka doomsday, you come along and say here is something to support what you are saying. And when I call you out, you double down on the nonsense until you see there is no way out. Now you wanna backtrack. Tell me which other context Apollyon is referenced if not in end time lore, you can't. Abeg rest jor. When 8th of April rolls around come and show me the portal to hell CERN opened. Bwahahahahaha!

My friend, go back and read. I didn't even mention the creator of the thread. I mentioned an individual who pointed out that Shiva's image is at CERN. I now mentioned you and others to call your attention to Shiva's image at CERN with a comment that Shiva is Apollyon so you can see the spiritual undercurrents in CERN's activities. But immediately you heard Apollyon, you were gripped with 'endtimephobia' and started seeing end time in every post even though I never mentioned it!
Re: CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse by LordReed(m): 9:58pm On Apr 05
FxMasterz:

My friend, go back and read. I didn't even mention the creator of the thread. I mentioned an individual who pointed out that Shiva's image is at CERN. I now mentioned you and others to call your attention to Shiva's image at CERN with a comment that Shiva is Apollyon so you can see the spiritual undercurrents in CERN's activities. But immediately you heard Apollyon, you were gripped with 'endtimephobia' and started seeing end time in every post even though I never mentioned it!

Did I mention creator of the thread? Abeg go look at the person you quoted and see where he wrote CERN will open the portal to hell. If anybody is gripped it has to be you, easily gripped by nonsense. Temple of Apollyon. LMFAO!
Re: CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse by FxMasterz: 10:08pm On Apr 05
LordReed:

Did I mention creator of the thread? Abeg go look at the person you quoted and see where he wrote CERN will open the portal to hell. If anybody is gripped it has to be you, easily gripped by nonsense. Temple of Apollyon. LMFAO!

He was not referring to any doomsday prophecy. There's no prophecy that says someone or some groups would open a portal to hell.

Me, why should I be gripped? I'm fully prepared for the end. Let it come now. You're the one who has a phobia for the end, seeing doomsday and end time where they're not.
Re: CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse by LordReed(m): 10:29pm On Apr 05
FxMasterz:

He was not referring to any doomsday prophecy. There's no prophecy that says someone or some groups would open a portal to hell.

Me, why should I be gripped? I'm fully prepared for the end. Let it come now. You're the one who has a phobia for the end, seeing doomsday and end time where they're not.

LoLz! I have a phobia for nonsense like Temple of Apollyon. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse by AnyanwuSilas: 10:38pm On Apr 08
diamond68:
magnet propelled . Basically they are creating electricity, high powered electricity and then causing it to implode violently thus creating particles that then spread all over the electromagnetic universe and these particles attach to souls of uplifted men and implodes their souls. This is how you bring down strong empires. Destroy the souls of all their strong men who are vibrating on that angelic frequency. This is how to destroy angels under the Aries platform. The Aries platform is an instruction to destroy the human angels. It’s crazy times we are living in . This is how you turn angels to demons

How did you know these, where can I have link to read more about it? Is it scientific?
Re: CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse by diamond68: 11:36pm On Apr 08
AnyanwuSilas:

How did you know these, where can I have link to read more about it? Is it scientific?
I don’t even know how the information came to me . I think the universe downloaded it into my soul when I was sleeping
Re: CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse by LordReed(m): 8:27am On Apr 09
Skoonheid:
Revelation 9:11

“And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.”

This Apollyon is the same as Shiva , whose statue is at CERN.

CERN will open a portal to hell on the 8th of April. Buckle up

How far, has the portal to hell been opened now? LoLz.
Re: CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse by AnyanwuSilas: 10:45pm On Apr 09
diamond68:
I don’t even know how the information came to me . I think the universe downloaded it into my soul when I was sleeping

What if you're being remoted? Don't you need freedom?
Re: CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse by diamond68: 6:18am On Apr 10
AnyanwuSilas:

What if you're being remoted? Don't you need freedom?
I am being remoted from outer space. You know we are all pawns to the aliens. They alter our minds. In reality we are aliens too just that we are trapped in flesh. The ones who have escaped from their flesh do remote control us still in flesh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Inventors Who Didn't Get Mega-rich From Their Inventions / What Distinguishes Humans From Other Animals? / Woman Puts Her Hand Inside A Shark's Mouth To Release Hook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.