Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions (16305 Views)

Israel Foils 'october 7-style' Terror Attack In Raid On Jenin Hospital(photos) / Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza / Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by Empiree: 4:55pm On Apr 06
Onyedikachi231:

Let me still correct you, after the holocaust that they started coming back to their homeland, wasn't it the arab palestinians that started the war in 1948 to exterminate them?
Wasn't it the arab neighbours su h as Egypt, Jordan, Syria, etc that told these their supposed arab cousins to vacate their homes that they will clear all the jews then they can come back, their cries started because instead of Israel to be annihilated they beat all the arabs and reclaimed their lands, in rules and regulations of war, you forfeit your lands if you are conquered especially if you started the war, the palestinians that didn't listen to the arab leaders and stayed behind are full citizens of Israel,

George Karra was born to one of the most distinguished Arab Christian families in Jaffa, one of four children. He has three daughters. Karra studied at Terra Sancta primary school and Eshkolot high school in Jaffa. In 1973, he completed his law degree at Tel Aviv University, and opened his own law office in 1975.

Karra was in private practice until 1989, when he was appointed a judge on the Tel Aviv Magistrate’s Court. After 11 years, he was promoted to the Tel Aviv District Court. He was appointed a senior court judge in 2010. Karra was the judge who convicted Israeli President Moshe Katsav of rape.[1] In another high-profile case, he convicted Ofer Nimrodi of illegal wiretapping.

In 2011, he was nominated as a candidate for the Supreme Court of Israel. In February 2017, he was appointed to serve as a judge on the Supreme Court.

Karra left the Supreme Court in 2022, having reached the mandatory retirement age of 70.

This is just one example, it will debunk you people's lies of how Israel treat Christians,

I have more examples from renowned sources not aljazeera that everyone knows sponsors terror.

There is nothing like arab jews, so you believe there is arab jews but refuse to agree there are Yemeni jews, European jews, American jews, etc

The jews in Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Syria, etc, where are they?
The arabs chased them away and the jews of Israel assimilated them, since Palestinians already are conquered, should eqgypt, Syria, and co re assimilate them, are they Not all arabs?

So you see why red indians can't be foolish to perpetuate terrorism acts...

You guys should stop shifting the goalpost, we are much more enlightened in this matter than you muslims that judge from sentiments of religion.

So its a myth But all of a sudden, [b]a region in your quoran that had jews living there for 3000 years now has a mosque on their temple mount, [/b]and you are supporting them that it is their land, please how, where did this palestinians come from, you guys have tried to arabise the jews, you guys are annoyed with the? Europeanljews since they no send any of una.

So those quoran verses was it part of what gaybriel revealed to mohammad 600 years after the jews and Christians already had scriptures of it or was it copied?
Because, I need to teach you too about your quoran and islam.
Apparently you are being dishonest and I am not going to further this conversation. I have highlighted your first dishonesty above. I also noticed you snubbed Haganah unlawful activities in the 1920s, 30, and 40s and you jumped to 1948 that Arabs at.acked first. Obviously you are being very dishonest. Return to history class. You can learn from Ilan Pappé or Prof. Norman Finkelstein. Both are Jewish historians that oppose Israel.

Haganah was created in 1920 and had been wrecking havoc decades before 1948. You are also being dishonest by not saying anything about Rabbi Weiss's video I posted and I asked if you know better than him?. You talked about Temple Mount. Prove to me there was Jewish temple before Aqsa Mosque?. The Tempe that was there was built by Solomon and Solomon was muslim and he practiced Islam. Temple linguistically refers to as masjid. These Israelis are still trying to manipulate religious texts to find evidence for their temple in order to justice their narrative and you are here being ahead of them?. Quran explicitly recognizes Temple and it asks us to protect Temple and churches. So apparently, talking to you any further might be meaningless unfortunately.
Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by Onyedikachi231: 5:05pm On Apr 06
Empiree:
Apparently you are being dishonest and I am not going to further this conversation. I have highlighted your first dishonesty above. I also noticed you snubbed Haganah unlawful activities in the 1920s, 30, and 40s and you jumped to 1948 that Arabs at.acked first. Obviously you are being very dishonest. Return to history class. You can learn from Ilan Pappé or Prof. Norman Finkelstein. Both are Jewish historians that oppose Israel.

Haganah was created in 1920 and had been wrecking havoc decades before 1948. You are also being dishonest by not saying anything about Rabbi Weiss's video I posted and I asked if you know better than him?. You talked about Temple Mount. Prove to me there was Jewish temple before Aqsa Mosque?. The Tempe that was there was built by Solomon and Solomon was muslim and he practiced Islam. Temple linguistically refers to as masjid. These Israelis are still trying to manipulate religious texts to find evidence for their temple in order to justice their narrative and you are here being ahead of them?. Quran explicitly recognizes Temple and it asks us to protect Temple and churches. So apparently, talking to you any further might be meaningless unfortunately.

Why was Haganah created?
Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by Onyedikachi231: 5:08pm On Apr 06
Empiree:

The dishonesty can still mean you that agreed there are arab jews but no European jews, so someone will appear from no where and start answering jews, even hitler was killing the European jews, why are jews attached to their Europe ethnicity, I want to understand why there are arab jews but no European jews.
Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by Onyedikachi231: 5:10pm On Apr 06
Empiree:

What is the grand mufti of Jerusalem doing with the people who killed the jews in gas chambers?

I have asked you three questions that will expose all your lies.
Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by Empiree: 5:28pm On Apr 06
Onyedikachi231:

Damn!

You muslims can be terrible in lieing, I am not
SO come up with another one.
Until you can be able to differentiate a fine line btw Ashkenazi Jews (zionist European Jews) from Oriental Jews(Sephardic Jews), I can't help you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWtWGisF0Cg?feature=shared

Are these Jewish people also ignorant?. You think Rabbi Weiss is alone?

https://youtube.com/shorts/HH0Lr2nM2qY?si=ItArcWX_FY_FqAhj
Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by Empiree: 7:47pm On Apr 06
Onyedikachi231:

What is the grand mufti of Jerusalem doing with the people who killed the jews in gas chambers?

I have asked you three questions that will expose all your lies.
So, a lone Jerusalem grand Mufty is the problem now?. This nonsense was insignificant.

You should be concerned about Christians treatment of the Jews in Europe. They can't tolerate Jews in Europe but they Jews to be tolerated in Arab and Muslim countries. If you live then so much you should have created a state for them in Europe. This will have saved us these problems we are going through today.

Only zionists always bring up Mufty Jerusalem as if his contribution was significant. I have heard about this over and over. Academics have discussed it's insignificance to Israel-palestinian conflicts.

History record that the Jews always sought refuge in Islam and Muslims anytime they were persecuted. Their last persecution was in Europe by European Christians and now they came to Muslims to sell refuge and they now become landlords in their host country (Palestine). European Christian antisemitism is what led to the Jews to seem refuge in Palestine. Christians Europe used to put the Jews in ghetto prison. European Christian countries feel guilty for not been able to accommodate Jews they have to support them on Arab land and lied that Palestine is ancestral Jewish homeland.

History doesn't forget

Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by Empiree: 7:57pm On Apr 06
Onyedikachi231:

The dishonesty can still mean you that agreed there are arab jews but no European jews, so someone will appear from no where and start answering jews, even hitler was killing the European jews, why are jews attached to their Europe ethnicity, I want to understand why there are arab jews but no European jews.
this doesn't need long explanation. I have tried to explain this and I posted short clip to buttress my point.

A simple clear explanation of your confusion is, Ashkenazis are from Europe and claimed to be Jews. You could see the boy said he's Ashkenazi Jews. This means being Jews means they converted to Judaism not Jewish by bloodline. There are bunch of white people in America claiming to be Jews yet they have absolutely no connection to Abraham, Moses and Jesus. They are from Europe.

Arab Jews on the other hand have always lived with the Arabs since holy Land was destroyed twice and they were banned from ever having homeland again.

They can only live amongst people. Rabbi Weiss confirmed this. So it is your wish to believe or not. Even the land still did not belong to ancient Jews. I already quoted Quran and Bible. Believe or not is your problem.
Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by Empiree: 8:05pm On Apr 06
Onyedikachi231:

Why was Haganah created?
the question should be why did haganah come to arab region that doesn't belong to them?.

It is like Fulani come to Yoruba or igboland to claim it and create their version of haganah to chase indigenous Yoruba and igbo people from their homes.

I guess Fulanis must be good guys because they returned to their forefathers land, right?
Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by mbaise1000: 10:42am On Apr 07
Flunitrazepamm:
The imagination is better with world without people like u with tongues sharper than sword and your fabricated religion. The kind of arrogance and superiority u take on others, there can never be peace.

Wow, fabricated religion? Which one is that? The one that inspired terrorists like osama? This is not arrogance chief, it's the truth on one side and those that chose to he in denial on the other side, as regards to peace, you seem to be among those that follow a murderer who murdered and beheaded thousands of people and his followers are claiming that they are a religion of peace, can anyone beat that? You don't make peace with swords and blood of human beings, a "peace" with conditions and force attached is not peace. There is nothing peaceful about islam. Wake up
Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by mbaise1000: 10:54am On Apr 07
Lanre1st:

World without Islam is blindness, backwardness, ignorance

Who told you Iran is protecting Islam interests? Go and read how IRCG was formed, it was a group backed by America to execute Iran revolution which served US interest. Now IRCG has shifted the alignment to Russia that is what is causing Issues. All these wars here and there are not about religion (get that to your ignorance skull) it an extension war of World Power Tussle between US/NATO and Russia with its allies.
What Isreal is currently doing for US, Iran did more to fight US enemies. So Isreal should enjoying it while it last.
So according to you murdering people in defense of the name of mohamad in the name of BLASPHEMY is wisdom and knowledge and progress, terrorists who are inspired beheading teachers for showing ordinary cartoons to school children is progress, islamic suicide bombers everywhere killing themselves and others in the hope of enjoying 72 virgins as mohamad promised his followers in the islamic paradise is progress and forwardness and and advancement, 8 am not interested in who formed your islamic whatever in Iran, I am interested in their ideology, in who inspired them and why, who they are doing his bidding, they are muslims and doing the bidding of the devil, whoever formed them is part of them, and they are not christians, anyone that kills ANYONE or hates anyone for whatever reason is not a Christian, you muslims kill at will and only satan is glorified by that so you are not different from all of you, BTW, it looks like Israel is not worried by your God and his followers, this topic is one of the proves
Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by Onyedikachi231: 11:06am On Apr 07
Empiree:
the question should be why did haganah come to arab region that doesn't belong to them?.

It is like Fulani come to Yoruba or igboland to claim it and create their version of haganah to chase indigenous Yoruba and igbo people from their homes.

I guess Fulanis must be good guys because they returned to their forefathers land, right?

Let me answer your question like this.

You used Nigeria as an example, Igbo land means lands where Igbos exist.

You used the term arab region, meaning a region with arab dwellers.

How are there jews in this region though you called them arab jews living there whereas your quoran distinctively classified them as Moses people?

Aren't you arabs no more ishmaelites or something like that, did any Moses offsprings people started producing arabs, in which case you should use "jew-arab",

Just make me understand how if hamas were jew arab or arab jews,.

Also...

I want to understand the area you called arab region first.

In your quoran, were there any inhabitants of Jerusalem apart from the jews?

Or..

Is this history correct or incorrect, you are free to edit it, let See if it is correct...

In the late sixth century, the Arabs (Rashidun army) conquered Jerusalem, and many Jews had fled and scattered upon other parts of the world. The Arabs begun Islamizing the holy land. Because of the Muslims’ control of Jerusalem and their abusive treatment on the remaining Jews esp. Christians, the Catholic Church was forced to form an army called ‘Crusade’ to liberate the holy land. They were able to take Jerusalem back from the hands of Muslims in the year 1099. But in the year 1187, the Muslims (Saladin) captured the City again. In 1229, a Crusade was formed anew and regained control of the holy land. But in the year 1517, the Muslims (Ottoman) reconquered the City and ruled it for 400 years. Then in 1917, the United Kingdom with the help the Zionist volunteers ended the Muslims’ control on Jerusalem. And then the British government allowed the return of the remnants of the Jews living in different parts of the world to Israel with the help of other nations.

Or

Which land is your quoran referring to, is it part of arab region you claimed above, you can correct me with a more specific quote.

[Qur’an 5:20-21] Remember Moses said to his people: “O my people! Call in remembrance the favour of Allah unto you, when He produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave you what He had not given to any other among the peoples. O my people, enter the Holy Land which Allah has assigned to you and do not turn back [from fighting in Allah ‘s cause] and [thus] become losers.”

Or

[Qur’an 17:104] And We said to the Children of Israel after him: “DWELL IN THE LAND, then, when the final and the last promise comes near [i.e. the Day of Resurrection or the descent of Christ [‘Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary) on the earth]. We shall bring you altogether as mixed crowd (gathered out of various nations).

So the war so far is not islamic, but am sure Iran is an islamic state and there leader made the statement?

1 Like

Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by Onyedikachi231: 11:11am On Apr 07
Empiree:
Until you can be able to differentiate a fine line btw Ashkenazi Jews (zionist European Jews) from Oriental Jews(Sephardic Jews), I can't help you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWtWGisF0Cg?feature=shared

Are these Jewish people also ignorant?. You think Rabbi Weiss is alone?

https://youtube.com/shorts/HH0Lr2nM2qY?si=ItArcWX_FY_FqAhj

No, stop shifting and diverting the bone of context here, You brought up his figure that his criticism of the land of Israel was because of Israel-Palestine war, not on the comming of their messiah, don't be a coward, stay in line.

Leave their believes, lets concentrate on who is occupying whose land.
Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by Onyedikachi231: 12:54pm On Apr 07
Empiree:
could you tell us the meaning of what Israel did in Syria killing Iranian diplomat on foreign soil?. What is that called please?

They were responding to this which they already told all their enemies: they will find you wherever you are, they showed the world an example with the highly publicised Eichmann trial resulting in his conviction in Jerusalem, following which he was executed by hanging in 1962.

These men are coordinating attacks against the state of Israel, he is seen with leaders of iraninan proxies, to Israel he is a terrorist, and he was residing in an enemy state at that point in time.

It is proactive pseudo retaliatory self defence.

They are still warning other persons who are thinking of doing more.

Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by Onyedikachi231: 1:00pm On Apr 07
yommen:

Says who? You? God? Israelites were fund of being directed by God before they embarked on wars in the old testament. Can that be said of now? Do you remember that they lost most of the wars fought without permission from God? Do you know that if it were to be in the old testament where Israel had been instructed by God to go to war, the 7 aid workers whose countries are allies to Israel would not have been hurt? Do you?

You said Israel do lose war when it is not permitted by God?

So you now believe God direct their missions?

So which war have Israel lost?
Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by Onyedikachi231: 1:14pm On Apr 07
Empiree:
give us one example

Sir, I brought few, Can I post more to expose the rhythm of the lies?

Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by Onyedikachi231: 1:17pm On Apr 07
Empiree:
Let me ask you questions. If Jesus was alive today, would he have supported Israel for starving millions of Gazans including children?.

Would Jesus have supported Israel bombings up and down including violating sovereignty of other nations and killing?

So Jesus is no more a perverted belief of Christians again?

Why didn't you use if mohammed was alive, what he will support, so that we can bring a historical evidence, you couldn't since you can't imagine him havyng any of those traits, let you keep deceiving yourselves.

So our Jesus is no more a baby murdering god?

The way you people shift goal post is stressfull.

2 Likes

Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by Lanre1st(m): 1:25pm On Apr 07
mbaise1000:

So according to you murdering people in defense of the name of mohamad in the name of BLASPHEMY is wisdom and knowledge and progress, terrorists who are inspired beheading teachers for showing ordinary cartoons to school children is progress, islamic suicide bombers everywhere killing themselves and others in the hope of enjoying 72 virgins as mohamad promised his followers in the islamic paradise is progress and forwardness and and advancement, 8 am not interested in who formed your islamic whatever in Iran, I am interested in their ideology, in who inspired them and why, who they are doing his bidding, they are muslims and doing the bidding of the devil, whoever formed them is part of them, and they are not christians, anyone that kills ANYONE or hates anyone for whatever reason is not a Christian, you muslims kill at will and only satan is glorified by that so you are not different from all of you, BTW, it looks like Israel is not worried by your God and his followers, this topic is one of the proves

You’ve being really brainwashed not to see reality of what’s happening, or you maybe too young to understand things but only hatred to Islam they put into your head.

Were you with terrorists when they promised them 72virgins. Or why every crises happen in Middle-East will be ascribed to Islam. If boko-haram killed you said they killed for Islam but when IPOB(who are Christians) killed they militants . Niger-Delta militants killed Soldiers nobody said they killed for Jesus.

Russia and Ukraine are in war but it’s not a religion war, South Korea and North Korea are in war nobody is talking about 72virgins. Have you ever read that Saudi Arabia and Iran waging war against each other, is it about religion.

All these war is about POWER tussle, Western gave independent literarily but they are still competing on who will control each country, your less IQ may not understand this, so I won’t dwell to much into world Power tussle.
Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by Empiree: 1:43pm On Apr 07
Onyedikachi231:

They were responding to this which they already told all their enemies: they will find you wherever you are, they showed the world an example with the highly publicised Eichmann trial resulting in his conviction in Jerusalem, following which he was executed by hanging in 1962.

These men are coordinating attacks against the state of Israel, he is seen with leaders of iraninan proxies, to Israel he is a terrorist, and he was residing in an enemy state at that point in time.

It is proactive pseudo retaliatory self defence.

They are still warning other persons who are thinking of doing more.
No argument. On any day, month, year Israeli citizens or diplomats get hit either in Israel or in foreign country don't cry "ter.rorism" since you considered kil.ling diplomat on foreign soil to be godly and righteous act.

The UN is there for a purpose to report Iran if Israel is truthful. This is like taking law in their hands. This is not different from someone k.ills your loved one and you go ahead to kill the person in revenge. The law says, "do not take the law into your hands". You must report to the authority to handle it. By killi.ng in revenge authority has the right to prosecute you because they don't want anarchy.

This was not the first time Israeli Intel gone to other countries to ki.ll Iranian top officers. In 2009/10 Isræl ki.lled Iranian scientist in Dubai. Iran hasn't responded violently to that. So who's peaceful btw the two countries?.

Going to other country and carrying out such dastardly act is violation of sovereignty of that nation and killi.ng diplomatic officers on top of that is another violation of another country and international law. This are three separate offenses against Israel.

It is common knowledge that all countries have their Intel officers at their diplomatic offices around the world. It is not new. Those Iranian officers weren't illegal where they were. Britain has its embassy in Nigeria and there are definitely British intelligent there. If Iran version of mossad hit them there just because they want to revenge XYZ, is violating Nigeria sovereignty, violating British diplomatic space and violating international law.

I am glad you used the phrase "pseudo retaliatory" which means you are aware what Israel did was illegal legally. And in other to confuse your audience like me, you completed your sentence with "self defense". This laughable. This is not self defense but pure aggression.

Anyways, whether it is days, weeks, months or years Iran retaliates don't be quick to forget about this one before you accuse them of ter.rorism.
Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by 3seriez(m): 3:05pm On Apr 07
mbaise1000:

Hahaha 😂 Never fails, never ever fails. It's like a trigger Alarm button with sensor🤣. It's just like someone's mumu button. The bigotry King 👑 himself doing what he knows best.
This bastard here can't go 5 posts without mentioning Islam & Mohammed. 😂😂
Proven and tested, tried and trusted. Rinse and repeat. 😂😂😂.
And that's how you catch him on another thread quoting bible like one serious Christian forming holier than thou , only to find his way to an Islamic thread and be foaming in the mouth.

Nairaland has numerous bigots but this old fool here is their papa. 😂😂
Shege pastor Banza 🤣
Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by 3seriez(m): 3:10pm On Apr 07
Lanre1st:

You’ve being really brainwashed not to see reality of what’s happening, or you maybe too young to understand things but only hatred to Islam they put into your head.

Were you with terrorists when they promised them 72virgins. Or why every crises happen in Middle-East will be ascribed to Islam. If boko-haram killed you said they killed for Islam but when IPOB(who are Christians) killed they militants . Niger-Delta militants killed Soldiers nobody said they killed for Jesus.

Russia and Ukraine are in war but it’s not a religion war, South Korea and North Korea are in war nobody is talking about 72virgins. Have you ever read that Saudi Arabia and Iran waging war against each other, is it about religion.

All these war is about POWER tussle, Western gave independent literarily but they are still competing on who will control each country, your less IQ may not understand this, so I won’t dwell to much into world Power tussle.

Forget this idiot. I promise you no matter the explanation, you would never make sense to him. Their minds are on Fixed mode. He is an unrepentant and irredeemable Bigot. You are just wasting your time explaining anything to him.

1 Like

Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by Empiree: 5:51pm On Apr 07
No military objectives achieved. Just killed 40k innocent people for no reason

Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by Empiree: 3:46am On Apr 08
Fired for church complicit's comment

Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by Forkthiefnubu: 6:27am On Apr 08
Owon:
Iran needs to stop making noise and start acting.
Let them do what they want to do and stop disturbing our ears all the time.

The created state of Israel has been misbehaving since 1948 because of USA and UK backings. Remove this and the IDF can't even stand boko-haram or ipob in combat.
You did not mention your Nigerian rag tag army that boko wiped the floor with
Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by mbaise1000: 5:30pm On Apr 08
3seriez:

Hahaha 😂 Never fails, never ever fails. It's like a trigger Alarm button with sensor🤣. It's just like someone's mumu button. The bigotry King 👑 himself doing what he knows best.
This bastard here can't go 5 posts without mentioning Islam & Mohammed. 😂😂
Proven and tested, tried and trusted. Rinse and repeat. 😂😂😂.
And that's how you catch him on another thread quoting bible like one serious Christian forming holier than thou , only to find his way to an Islamic thread and be foaming in the mouth.

Nairaland has numerous bigots but this old fool here is their papa. 😂😂
Shege pastor Banza 🤣

Exactly, your nemesis, meanwhile, all the plces you popped up, you never said anything reasonable, allow the person I responded to to speak for himself, unless he is like you which I will like to doubt until proven otherwise, anything about your role model who is also the role model of all terrorists including osama and boko haram is despicable abs should be called out, there's nothing you can do about that except curse and insult which is not surprising because after all a murderer is your role model, he is your role model because you are like him
Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by mbaise1000: 5:44pm On Apr 08
Lanre1st:

You are in denial, and you expect everyone else to be like you, it's not happening, BTW did any of the people you claimed that are killing people claim that the killed for Jesus or in defense of Jesus' name as you muslims kill and boldly claim the do it for mohamad and his small God?
Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by mbaise1000: 5:46pm On Apr 08
Lanre1st:

You are in denial, and you expect everyone else to be like you, it's not happening, BTW did any of the people you claimed that are killing people claim that the killed for Jesus or in defense of Jesus' name as you muslims kill and boldly claim the do it for mohamad and his small God?
Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by mbaise1000: 5:59pm On Apr 08
Lanre1st:

You can get seen as the brainwashed person here because you are following some one who confessed to you that he doesn't know where he is leading you to, then you can't deny the fact that it's mohamad who inspired the likes of osama and the taliban and boko haram and those beheading teachers for showing ordinary cartoons to school children and all those murdering people in defense of mohamad's name, and I will ask you again, are you a better muslim than those? If you think you are, can you explain why and how? You must accept that any form of war is of the devil, any type of murder is of the devil, taking the life of anyone no matter where they come from or who they are or for what they believe in is of the devil, even hating anyone for whatever reason is sin in our Christianity, so murdering people in defense of mohamad's name is of the devil, the devil approve that and mohamad approve that too, that is why you keep doing it, because if muslims believe that mohamad will not approve your murdering in his name, you will not do it, that you accept this truth or not doesn't make any difference toe because I know it's the truth
Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by 3seriez(m): 7:32pm On Apr 08
mbaise1000:

Exactly, your nemesis, meanwhile, all the plces you popped up, you never said anything reasonable, allow the person I responded to to speak for himself, unless he is like you which I will like to doubt until proven otherwise, anything about your role model who is also the role model of all terrorists including osama and boko haram is despicable abs should be called out, there's nothing you can do about that except curse and insult which is not surprising because after all a murderer is your role model, he is your role model because you are like him

The fool say "Your Nemesis". Delusional and mental as I've always said from the Go. Hahaha. The fool thinks he is in a movie or something 🤣🤣. Your are your own nemesis, God forbid you be my nemesis. Nemesis fire you there ,hahaa. This idiot really thinks he is something important. Wow. I knew you had some mental imbalance somewhere in that your brain. You're not worthy enough. An Ogogoro obsessed Buffon like you.
I am warning him not to waste his time on a Bigot and Bastard like you. It is better he gets a Dog to communicate and give instructions too than try to reason with an unrepentant Bigot like your self.

Still laughing at nemesis!! Really 😂 Hahahah. What a clown 🤡
#Rinse& repeat
Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by 3seriez(m): 7:34pm On Apr 08
mbaise1000:

You can get seen as the brainwashed person here because you are following some one who confessed to you that he doesn't know where he is leading you to, then you can't deny the fact that it's mohamad who inspired the likes of osama and the taliban and boko haram and those beheading teachers for showing ordinary cartoons to school children and all those murdering people in defense of mohamad's name, and I will ask you again, are you a better muslim than those? If you think you are, can you explain why and how? You must accept that any form of war is of the devil, any type of murder is of the devil, taking the life of anyone no matter where they come from or who they are or for what they believe in is of the devil, even hating anyone for whatever reason is sin in our Christianity, so murdering people in defense of mohamad's name is of the devil, the devil approve that and mohamad approve that too, that is why you keep doing it, because if muslims believe that mohamad will not approve your murdering in his name, you will not do it, that you accept this truth or not doesn't make any difference toe because I know it's the truth

Osama and Islam have raped this one's brain woto Woto. A daily dose of Mohammed & Islam, Morning, Afternoon, and Night. The fool can't even get a hard on with mentioning those two daily. Oh What a pity 😂
Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by Floky215: 9:35am On Apr 09
The IDF attacked military infrastructure and a military position of the Syrian army

During the night, warplanes attacked military infrastructures of the Syrian army in the Mahaja area. In addition, last night the IDF attacked with artillery fire a position of the Syrian army in the south of the country.

Last night one launch was detected from Syrian territory towards the Yonatan area in the Golan Heights, there were no casualties. The IDF attacked with artillery fire the sources of the fire.

Also, during the night, two launches were detected from Lebanese territory towards the Mashgav area with them falling in open areas. There are no casualties.

No time for any nonsense...!!!
Less talk and plenty action is the real game...!! cheesy
Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by mbaise1000: 1:22pm On Apr 10
3seriez:

Osama and Islam have raped this one's brain woto Woto. A daily dose of Mohammed & Islam, Morning, Afternoon, and Night. The fool can't even get a hard on with mentioning those two daily. Oh What a pity 😂
And those two murderers and rapists are sharing the same role model with you in the name if mohamad, right? Says much about you,
Your role model is also a rapist who was murdered by a girl he murdered her parents and is raping her, raping is part of the appeal in your ways of life, wasn't it because of believe in free 72 girls to rape in the islamic paradise that you will put on suicide belts and murder people?
Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by mbaise1000: 1:32pm On Apr 10
3seriez:

And those two murderers and rapists are sharing the same role model with you in the name if mohamad, right? Says much about you,
Your role model is also a rapist who was murdered by a girl he murdered her parents and is raping her, raping is part of the appeal in your ways of life, wasn't it because of believe in free 72 girls to rape in the islamic paradise that you will put on suicide belts and murder people? Wasn't it because of that that you are following the rapist himself?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US Shuts Embassy In Belarus, Asks Non-Emergency Staff To Leave Moscow / Death Toll In German Floods Rises To 81 (Video) / Biden Defends Israel After ICC Warrants Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.