Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,421 members, 7,836,679 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions (16310 Views)

Israel Foils 'october 7-style' Terror Attack In Raid On Jenin Hospital(photos) / Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza / Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by mbaise1000: 1:36pm On Apr 10
3seriez:

The fool say "Your Nemesis". Delusional and mental as I've always said from the Go. Hahaha. The fool thinks he is in a movie or something 🤣🤣. Your are your own nemesis, God forbid you be my nemesis. Nemesis fire you there ,hahaa. This idiot really thinks he is something important. Wow. I knew you had some mental imbalance somewhere in that your brain. You're not worthy enough. An Ogogoro obsessed Buffon like you.
I am warning him not to waste his time on a Bigot and Bastard like you. It is better he gets a Dog to communicate and give instructions too than try to reason with an unrepentant Bigot like your self.

Still laughing at nemesis!! Really 😂 Hahahah. What a clown 🤡
#Rinse& repeat

Yes your nemesis, I don't expect you to understand that because it will require some brain to figure that out, fortunately your pain and suffering is self inflicted, and the solution is simple, stop seeing mass murderers and rapists like Mo and osama as your role model but that is near impossible because you will not change who you are, this one is "follow come"
Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by mbaise1000: 1:42pm On Apr 10
3seriez:

The fool say "Your Nemesis". Delusional and mental as I've always said from the Go. Hahaha. The fool thinks he is in a movie or something 🤣🤣. Your are your own nemesis, God forbid you be my nemesis. Nemesis fire you there ,hahaa. This idiot really thinks he is something important. Wow. I knew you had some mental imbalance somewhere in that your brain. You're not worthy enough. An Ogogoro obsessed Buffon like you.
I am warning him not to waste his time on a Bigot and Bastard like you. It is better he gets a Dog to communicate and give instructions too than try to reason with an unrepentant Bigot like your self.

Still laughing at nemesis!! Really 😂 Hahahah. What a clown 🤡
#Rinse& repeat

The person you are warning believes that Jesus is the last prophet sent by God, hope you will agree with him too. Pains and pains and then some more pains, keep enjoying it
Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by 3seriez(m): 5:09pm On Apr 10
mbaise1000:

Yes your nemesis, I don't expect you to understand that because it will require some brain to figure that out, fortunately your pain and suffering is self inflicted, and the solution is simple, stop seeing mass murderers and rapists like Mo and osama as your role model but that is near impossible because you will not change who you are, this one is "follow come"

Mumu pastor. The fool thinks nemesis is one big word that he can raise shoulder about 😂🤣😂🤣.
Ok then, Congratulations for saying Nemesis 😂. Collect your trophy 🏆.
Kai 🤣 hahaha! what an irredeemable idiot.
Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by 3seriez(m): 5:13pm On Apr 10
mbaise1000:

The person you are warning believes that Jesus is the last prophet sent by God, hope you will agree with him too. Pains and pains and then some more pains, keep enjoying it

Whatever he believes he should still be warned. He is arguing with Mr. Know it all aka local Einstein, aka Mr no mistake, aka Mr perfect, aka Rinse& repeat, aka Mohammed & Islam always on my mind. 😂🤣😂

Go and hug transformer. Local Nairaland Bigot champion. You are a just a local and bush man 🤣 with a Small man mindset 😜. Old but foolish. Perfect example of Age doesn't go along with sense 😂.
#Bastard
#Rinse&what 😂😂
Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by Onyedikachi231: 10:28am On Apr 11
Empiree post=12930215[color=#990000:
[/color]5] the question should be why did haganah come to arab region that doesn't belong to them?.

It is like Fulani come to Yoruba or igboland to claim it and create their version of haganah to chase indigenous Yoruba and igbo people from their homes.

I guess Fulanis must be good guys because they returned to their forefathers land, right?

Sir, I am still waiting for your answer, there is no way you will run away from the truth.

I am showing you now why haganah was formed, you didn't tell us the muslim arabs were first agressors that made them form it since they can't rely on British to protect them

WITHOUT LIES, ISLAM WILL DIE A NATURAL DEATH

Please, why are Egyptians Arab, in your quoran, during the time we heaard of Moses' people, were there arabs in Egypt or Palestinians in the land you read allah gave to the jews?

Stop running and telling us islam is false, answer my questions please.

What were the Arabs in Palestine “resisting” in 1517, when they murdered Jews in Safed and Hebron?

What were the Arabs in Palestine “resisting” when they murdered Jews and burned Safed down in the Safed Massacre of 1660?

What were the Arabs in Palestine “resisting” in 1834, when they murdered Jews in Safed and Hebron?

What were the Arabs in Palestine “resisting” in 1837, when they murdered Jews in Safed and Hebron?

What “resisting” in 1920, when they murdered Jews in Jerusalem (Nebi Musa Riot)?

What were the Arabs in Palestine “resisting” in 1921, when they murdered Jews in Jerusalem, Jaffa, Tiberias, Safed and Hebron?

What were the Arabs in Palestine “resisting” in 1929, when they murdered Jews in Safed and Hebron?

What were the Arabs in Palestine “resisting” between 1936 and 1939, when they murdered Jews all over the Mandate for Palestine?

Massacring Jews in Palestine is a time-honored hobby for Palestinian Arabs, going back centuries.

Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by Onyedikachi231: 10:35am On Apr 11
Empiree:
Apparently you are being dishonest and I am not going to further this conversation. I have highlighted your first dishonesty above. I also noticed you snubbed Haganah unlawful activities in the 1920s, 30, and 40s and you jumped to 1948 that Arabs at.acked first. Obviously you are being very dishonest. Return to history class. You can learn from Ilan Pappé or Prof. Norman Finkelstein. Both are Jewish historians that oppose Israel.

Haganah was created in 1920 and had been wrecking havoc decades before 1948. You are also being dishonest by not saying anything about Rabbi Weiss's video I posted and I asked if you know better than him?. You talked about Temple Mount. Prove to me there was Jewish temple before Aqsa Mosque?. The Tempe that was there was built by Solomon and Solomon was muslim and he practiced Islam. Temple linguistically refers to as masjid. These Israelis are still trying to manipulate religious texts to find evidence for their temple in order to justice their narrative and you are here being ahead of them?. Quran explicitly recognizes Temple and it asks us to protect Temple and churches.

So apparently, talking to you any further might be meaningless unfortunately.

So Solomon was a muslim, but was he a jew?
Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by mbaise1000: 9:23pm On Apr 12
3seriez:

Whatever he believes he should still be warned. He is arguing with Mr. Know it all aka local Einstein, aka Mr no mistake, aka Mr perfect, aka Rinse& repeat, aka Mohammed & Islam always on my mind. 😂🤣😂

Go and hug transformer. Local Nairaland Bigot champion. You are a just a local and bush man 🤣 with a Small man mindset 😜. Old but foolish. Perfect example of Age doesn't go along with sense 😂.
#Bastard
#Rinse&what 😂😂
He didn't seem to be a murderer or chose a murderer as his role model, you may want to warn yourself first. How can a confused thing warn others?
Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by mbaise1000: 9:25pm On Apr 12
3seriez:

Mumu pastor. The fool thinks nemesis is one big word that he can raise shoulder about 😂🤣😂🤣.
Ok then, Congratulations for saying Nemesis 😂. Collect your trophy 🏆.
Kai 🤣 hahaha! what an irredeemable idiot.
Your nemesis, doesn't matter how big or how small a word it is, just that it's perfect and achieves the purpose, and it did
Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by 3seriez(m): 9:36pm On Apr 12
mbaise1000:

Your nemesis, doesn't matter how big or how small a word it is, just that it's perfect and achieves the purpose, and it did

Ok. Congratulations nemesis aka local Einstein . 🤣
Take your trophy 🏆
Bastard & a Bigot 😂
Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by mbaise1000: 9:37pm On Apr 12
3seriez:

Ok. Congratulations nemesis. 🤣
Take your trophy 🏆
Bastard & a Bigot 😂

WOW, it's hot
Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by 3seriez(m): 9:38pm On Apr 12
mbaise1000:

WOW, it's hot

Yes, very hot. Accept your trophy local Bush old man. 😁
Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by 3seriez(m): 9:46pm On Apr 12
mbaise1000:

He didn't seem to be a murderer or chose a murderer as his role model, you may want to warn yourself first. How can a confused thing warn others?

Local bush man. Go and charge your phone, I'm always here for you.
Stupid fool doesn't even understand taqiyya is the one that wants to talk about Islam.
Keep making a Fool of yourself.
You have been exposed numerous times. Go and sit down mumu.
Rinse& repeat. Nothing upstairs just Bigotry.
Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by mbaise1000: 10:20pm On Apr 12
3seriez:

Local bush man. Go and charge your phone, I'm always here for you.
Stupid fool doesn't even understand taqiyya is the one that wants to talk about Islam.
Keep making a Fool of yourself.
You have been exposed numerous times. Go and sit down mumu.
Rinse& repeat. Nothing upstairs just Bigotry.

You are nowhere kid, you are just in severe suffering
Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by mbaise1000: 10:24pm On Apr 12
3seriez:

Yes, very hot. Accept your trophy local Bush old man. 😁

You seem lost,
Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by 3seriez(m): 10:27pm On Apr 12
mbaise1000:

You seem lost,

Better go and sleep. You have Sunday service tomorrow. You need to dream about him tonight 😂.
Topic: Mohamed & Islam

Bastard
Nothing upstairs just Bigotry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Students Banned From Wearing Metal-Bra Clasps In China's Entrance Exam / 7.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Taiwan, Many Trapped, Over 7 Dead, 700 Injured / Mali: Influencer Sentenced To Prison For Denouncing The Junta's "Failure"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.