Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Sunday Igboho Sues Gani Adams For Defamation, Seeks N500 Million Compensation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho Sues Gani Adams For Defamation, Seeks N500 Million Compensation (10968 Views)

Mr. Macaroni Sues A Tinubu & APC Supporter For Defamation / Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers / Blessing Swawale Accuses In-laws Of Hijacking ₦20 Million Compensation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho Sues Gani Adams For Defamation, Seeks N500 Million Compensation by ellizy(m): 2:59pm On Apr 04
I'm Yoruba and I'm completely against igboho agitation for Yoruba nation. One Nigeria is okay for me.
Re: Sunday Igboho Sues Gani Adams For Defamation, Seeks N500 Million Compensation by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 3:04pm On Apr 04
Because yorubas are united to save him and igbos are divided. Simple
MrProlific95:
Why is Igboho free and Nnamdi Kanu is incarcerated?
Re: Sunday Igboho Sues Gani Adams For Defamation, Seeks N500 Million Compensation by AareGaa: 3:39pm On Apr 04
MrProlific95:
Why is Igboho free and Nnamdi Kanu is incarcerated?

Kanu is a terrorist
Re: Sunday Igboho Sues Gani Adams For Defamation, Seeks N500 Million Compensation by BabaAduras: 3:41pm On Apr 04
nairavsdollars:
Igboho suing the most powerful Yoruba man?

Are you okay? I am asking because your post does not indicate so.

The most powerful Yoruba man my foot! What makes him the most powerful Yoruba man?

Is he so in your dreams? You need to wake up and face reality. And, the reality is, he is nothing but an illiterate glorified thug.
Re: Sunday Igboho Sues Gani Adams For Defamation, Seeks N500 Million Compensation by AareGaa: 3:50pm On Apr 04
Blackfire:
When I hear them beating drum of war, I simply go and sleep

IBB

The kind of drum that Agbari Ojukwu beat

The coward later escaped to Cote de Voire after sacrificing his blodas.
Re: Sunday Igboho Sues Gani Adams For Defamation, Seeks N500 Million Compensation by AareGaa: 3:51pm On Apr 04
Ogonimilitant:
Yoruba and backstabbing are one and the same.
But yorubas love themselves

Igboho is greater than Agbari Ojukwu
Re: Sunday Igboho Sues Gani Adams For Defamation, Seeks N500 Million Compensation by Babastrong(m): 4:31pm On Apr 04
[quote author=Blackfire post=129263096]When I hear them beating drum of war, I simply go and sleep

IBB[but
now
your
savior's(Nnamid
kanu)
scrotum
is
in
their
hands.
WHAT
IRONY
OF
LIFE.]
Re: Sunday Igboho Sues Gani Adams For Defamation, Seeks N500 Million Compensation by Coolgent(m): 4:48pm On Apr 04
tsephanyah:
igboho? Who is he? Is he related to king Kong in anyway?
He belong to Orangutan clan grin
Re: Sunday Igboho Sues Gani Adams For Defamation, Seeks N500 Million Compensation by Coldkev17: 5:02pm On Apr 04
Ogonimilitant:
Yoruba and backstabbing are one and the same.
But yorubas love themselves
Yeah, we do
Re: Sunday Igboho Sues Gani Adams For Defamation, Seeks N500 Million Compensation by Christistruth00: 5:27pm On Apr 04
RevenuesBoost:

I haven't learnt how to play chess.
Hubby plays it, he also told me it'll be good for me and would make me smarter.

You can download free ones on your phone for learning
Re: Sunday Igboho Sues Gani Adams For Defamation, Seeks N500 Million Compensation by Christistruth00: 5:29pm On Apr 04
Coolgent:

He belong to Orangutan clan grin

If you are replied appropriately you will start your Crying and victim mentality wailing to
US, UK,Ecowas, AU, UN, E U, CNN, Sky News and Amnesty International again ,
while completely forgetting You started the trouble you couldn’t handle
Re: Sunday Igboho Sues Gani Adams For Defamation, Seeks N500 Million Compensation by RevenuesBoost(f): 6:12pm On Apr 04
Christistruth00:

You can download free ones on your phone for learning

True

I will do just that

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Sues Gani Adams For Defamation, Seeks N500 Million Compensation by HugoBoss10(m): 6:19pm On Apr 04
He should rather sue Buhari and the DSS instead of suing his brother cool cool cool
I like Igboho sha cool
Re: Sunday Igboho Sues Gani Adams For Defamation, Seeks N500 Million Compensation by yinkkus: 6:23pm On Apr 04
nairavsdollars:
Igboho suing the most powerful Yoruba man?

Because the accusations against him are so grave , so what choice has he?
Re: Sunday Igboho Sues Gani Adams For Defamation, Seeks N500 Million Compensation by MightySparrow: 6:35pm On Apr 04
Gentino:
Different strokes to different folks. I really don't see much difference between Igboho and kanu because both are agitating for the liberation of their people. Their people love them so much.

I hate defamation and character assassination. I'm always of the opinion that any perceived defamation should pursue redress in a competent court of law.

Sunday Igboho and Kanu are not the same. The people behind Igboho are strong yorubas with strong influence while those with Kanu are braggers with 'money'.

When money ends, influence starts.
Re: Sunday Igboho Sues Gani Adams For Defamation, Seeks N500 Million Compensation by siant: 8:02pm On Apr 04
Negroid001:
Who are these people? Of what relevance are they to the country? How does this news affect the price of fuel and foodstuffs?

Fyi. I'm Yoruba.
They are like every other citizen, including you good self.
However, they are more relevant than you in the society.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Sues Gani Adams For Defamation, Seeks N500 Million Compensation by OPICANTO2223: 8:08pm On Apr 04
These oloshigbo people should use their songo, obatala, Ogun, yemoja, aje power etc to battle themselve.

Why high court. This is not our foundation in oyoshogbo taught us
Re: Sunday Igboho Sues Gani Adams For Defamation, Seeks N500 Million Compensation by Asswipemod: 8:13pm On Apr 04
tsephanyah:
igboho? Who is he? Is he related to king Kong in anyway?

Just keep your nose where it belongs which is benue state. Kapische?
Re: Sunday Igboho Sues Gani Adams For Defamation, Seeks N500 Million Compensation by Negroid001(m): 8:40pm On Apr 04
siant:
They are like every other citizen, including you good self.
However, they are more relevant than you in the society.

Relevant in what context please?
Re: Sunday Igboho Sues Gani Adams For Defamation, Seeks N500 Million Compensation by richhills(m): 2:50am On Apr 05
The suppose powerful is envious. Igboho was playing his role that he couldn't play because he has contract protecting Nigeria pipelines in the niger delta{author=nairavsdollars post=129263488]Igboho suing the most powerful Yoruba man?[/quote]
Re: Sunday Igboho Sues Gani Adams For Defamation, Seeks N500 Million Compensation by Blackfire(m): 7:07am On Apr 05
AareGaa:

The kind of drum that Agbari Ojukwu beat

The coward later escaped to Cote de Voire after sacrificing his blodas.

I tell you, I heard he used lace materials to run away grin

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Sues Gani Adams For Defamation, Seeks N500 Million Compensation by Blackfire(m): 7:08am On Apr 05
[quote author=Babastrong post=129267254][/quote]

Thunder fire kanu and fire you grin
Re: Sunday Igboho Sues Gani Adams For Defamation, Seeks N500 Million Compensation by CharlotteFlair: 7:22am On Apr 05
PortHarcourtcit:
Our friend in South West is ENJOYING, while the other ALBINO is eating fried beans in under ground prison, this life no balance... Hashtag free maxi nnamudi khanu...
It still won't hide the fact that tinubu is the only Nigerian president that started failing from inauguration ground.
Re: Sunday Igboho Sues Gani Adams For Defamation, Seeks N500 Million Compensation by PortHarcourtcit(m): 8:53am On Apr 05
CharlotteFlair:
It still won't hide the fact that tinubu is the only Nigerian president that started failing from inauguration ground.
okay, just the way OJUKWU, IRONSI, ekwueme and Azikiwe all failed and died failures? grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Sues Gani Adams For Defamation, Seeks N500 Million Compensation by CharlotteFlair: 10:05am On Apr 05
PortHarcourtcit:
okay, just the way OJUKWU, IRONSI, ekwueme and Azikiwe all failed and died failures? grin grin grin
But they didn't take their own lives, unlike the sage Awolowo who took his own life drinking rat poison. 😂
Re: Sunday Igboho Sues Gani Adams For Defamation, Seeks N500 Million Compensation by siant: 10:52am On Apr 05
Negroid001:

Relevant in what context please?
Did you know that if they book an appointment to see a state governor, even the president, they would be granted an audience?
Go and book an appointment to see your State governor, let's see wether in 3 months come, you will be allowed to meet him.
Re: Sunday Igboho Sues Gani Adams For Defamation, Seeks N500 Million Compensation by Negroid001(m): 10:53am On Apr 05
siant:
Did you know that if they book an appointment to see a state governor, even the president, they would be granted an audience?
Go and book an appointment to see your State governor, let's see wether in 3 months come, you will be allowed to meet him.
And how would their appointment with the president benefit your life?
Re: Sunday Igboho Sues Gani Adams For Defamation, Seeks N500 Million Compensation by siant: 10:57am On Apr 05
Negroid001:

And how would their appointment with the president benefit your life?
That's to tell you how relevant they are in today's society, in response to your question.
Wether it benefits my life or not is irrelevant and outside the discussion

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Sues Gani Adams For Defamation, Seeks N500 Million Compensation by Negroid001(m): 11:02am On Apr 05
siant:
That's to tell you how relevant they are in today's society, in response to your question.
Wether it benefits my life or not is irrelevant and outside the discussion
Their actions or decisions in anyway whatsoever cannot benefit my life. It's why they are of no use to me. If you dey hype them, that one na for your pocket.
Re: Sunday Igboho Sues Gani Adams For Defamation, Seeks N500 Million Compensation by siant: 11:07am On Apr 05
Negroid001:

Their actions or decisions in anyway whatsoever cannot benefit my life. It's why they are of no use to me. If you dey hype them, that one na for your pocket.
Their actions can affect your life, directly or indirectly. They have more weight and influence than you.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Sues Gani Adams For Defamation, Seeks N500 Million Compensation by Negroid001(m): 11:17am On Apr 05
siant:
Their actions can affect your life, directly or indirectly. They have more weight and influence than you.

Some people don't understand English. Ion know the madaf*****

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seriake Dickson Conferred ‘The Okute Of Ijaw Nation’ Chieftaincy Title (Photos) / Believe It Or Not, Atiku Will Be The President-elect / 1968: Benjamin Adekunle Executes His Soldier! See Why...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.