Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

No Student Will Drop Out Again, Says Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Student Will Drop Out Again, Says Tinubu (10497 Views)

No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu / David Hundeyin: CSU Begins Investigation Into How Tinubu Had No Student ID / Obasanjo Slams Buhari Again, Says President Is Sick In The Spirit, Body And Soul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Student Will Drop Out Again, Says Tinubu by lexy2014: 2:27pm On Apr 04
IamAtAnger:
You have various options... Chad, Niger, and likes are open u.can go and nationalise there and denounce Nigeria

that is not what I asked you.

what is the positivity that should be seen?

why should he not condemn? is Tinubu him and other Nigerians a favour?

did the person you responded to say he wants to president?

the man who said he wants to be president, how has he done his job according to the dictates of the constitution?
Re: No Student Will Drop Out Again, Says Tinubu by lexy2014: 2:29pm On Apr 04
Mandate2023:

As am d DG of NBS

Una dey ment for dis place oh........see mumu comment God😂

Can u give us d number of exact ppl who r not getting good job?
What types of bad job dey r getting?
And the pay of the job they r getting?

Does questions like dis not look foolish to u, that's exactly hw u sound with those mumu questions.....no go find better work make u connect with reasonable ppl.......dey type rubbish from ur gutter house say no good job for Nigeria when ppl r getting good jobs everyday.......werey

did you ask the DG of NBS before you made this comment?

Mandate2023:

".......alot of ppl r still getting good job

can you give us the exact number of the "alot of ppl" that are getting jobs?

what type of jobs are they getting?

what is the pay of the jobs they are getting?
Re: No Student Will Drop Out Again, Says Tinubu by dsenator: 2:47pm On Apr 04
You and your fellow thieves in office enjoyed free education during your youthful days courtesy of the likes of Awolowo, there were enough scholarships to go around the students then, especially for the brilliant ones.
I was a partaker of free education in Oyo state during the time of Chief Bola Ige when the allocations to the states were far smaller compared to now.
You should be ashamed of yourself that all what you have to offer now is a deceitful student loan.
Nigerians should wake up from their slumber !
Re: No Student Will Drop Out Again, Says Tinubu by Bfly: 2:59pm On Apr 04
Who tell you?
Nigeria no be child play.
Just do what you can do and leave. Nigeria system defies expectations
Re: No Student Will Drop Out Again, Says Tinubu by IamAtAnger: 3:12pm On Apr 04
Your questions are irrelevant
lexy2014:

that is not what I asked you.

the man who said he wants to be president, how has he done his job according to the dictates of the constitution?
Re: No Student Will Drop Out Again, Says Tinubu by lexy2014: 3:16pm On Apr 04
IamAtAnger:
Your questions are irrelevant

is this comment irrelevant?

IamAtAnger:
One step at a time... make una dey see positivity at times. No be everything una go dey condemn. If den even put u for that seat u go worst

Re: No Student Will Drop Out Again, Says Tinubu by Dsimmer: 3:21pm On Apr 04
That's a nice one from Tinubu. A good initiative as a matter of fact.

Another is to empower the universities to have production industries. This will also increase more production at home while churning out more talents.
Re: No Student Will Drop Out Again, Says Tinubu by IamAtAnger: 3:31pm On Apr 04
Use ur pills okay, you'll be fine... I cant be administering it to u always... I know you're obviously jobless yet that's why you're hopeless in this country.. go to Chad or Niger I cant help you!
lexy2014:

Re: No Student Will Drop Out Again, Says Tinubu by johnsonphemmy(m): 3:40pm On Apr 04
Meaning what goes around comes around, did most Nigerian think at all, student loan at ur our risk, by the time one finish and couldn't pay back he or she has automatically turn to government property, you either join the military to face boko haram or bandit..... Keep up the good work...... Hmmmm indeed there is no righteousness in politics.
Stanleymaster1:
After graduating from school with heavy loan on their head, how will they pay when there is no good paying job in the country.
Re: No Student Will Drop Out Again, Says Tinubu by lexy2014: 3:41pm On Apr 04
IamAtAnger:
Use ur pills okay, you'll be fine... I cant be administering it to u always... I know you're obviously jobless yet that's why you're hopeless in this country.. go to Chad or Niger I cant help you!

but that still leaves the questions unanswered.

IamAtAnger:
One step at a time... make una dey see positivity at times. No be everything una go dey condemn. If den even put u for that seat u go worst

Re: No Student Will Drop Out Again, Says Tinubu by lexy2014: 3:42pm On Apr 04
Dsimmer:
That's a nice one from Tinubu. A good initiative as a matter of fact.

Another is to empower the universities to have production industries. This will also increase more production at home while churning out more talents.

how is it a good initiative?
Re: No Student Will Drop Out Again, Says Tinubu by Ozommadu: 3:58pm On Apr 04
Angelfrost:

Well, it might be best to restrict it to students studying professional courses like Engineering, Medicine, Pharmacy, etc.

At least, most of these are sure of getting employment after school, and servicing or paying off their loans in the shortest time post-graduation.

Las las, tertiary education won't be for everybody... If you don't have the funds, and can't secure loans, you go vocational... Or become a Criminal! lipsrsealed

Just imagine the nonsense you put up here, so what do you benefit as a citizen of this country?? 30k monthly TMC for Apc?

Tinubu and his cronies are looting billions while you're here defending student loan with this nonsense?
Re: No Student Will Drop Out Again, Says Tinubu by Ozommadu: 4:00pm On Apr 04
fuckJones:
you should be thinking of creating your job after graduation.

think positive for once chinedu

How many jobs have you created??
Re: No Student Will Drop Out Again, Says Tinubu by goodman5(m): 4:07pm On Apr 04
Useless manv
Re: No Student Will Drop Out Again, Says Tinubu by Angelfrost(m): 4:26pm On Apr 04
Ozommadu:

Just imagine the nonsense you put up here, so what do you benefit as a citizen of this country?? 30k monthly TMC for Apc?

Tinubu and his cronies are looting billions while you're here defending student loan with this nonsense?

Defending what exactly?!!

I am busy catching cruise on top Naija matter, you are here accusing me of what I don't know.

Shebi una vote for removal of subsidy! This is exactly how a subsidy-free society operates.

If those concerned don't like it, they should openly revolt and shut down the nation... Simple as that!
Re: No Student Will Drop Out Again, Says Tinubu by Ozommadu: 4:29pm On Apr 04
Angelfrost:

Defending what exactly?!!

I am busy catching cruise on top Naija matter, you are here accusing me of what I don't know.

Shebi una vote for removal of subsidy! This is exactly how a subsidy-free society operates.

If those concerned don't like it, they should openly revolt and shut down the nation... Simple as that!

Who voted what?? Be like say e remain small for you to off cloth enter market undecided
Re: No Student Will Drop Out Again, Says Tinubu by Angelfrost(m): 4:34pm On Apr 04
Ozommadu:

Who voted what?? Be like say e remain small for you to off cloth enter market undecided

If the shoe or cap doesn't fit, throway am! The insults are quite unnecessary.

Tor! E no kuku consign any of some of us again...!

Some will wail online, others will mock those wailing, another will catch cruise, and NONE will do a damn thing offline. Facts!

Just pick your category and do you... Nothing reach to cause quarrel.
Re: No Student Will Drop Out Again, Says Tinubu by Coldkev17: 4:35pm On Apr 04
I thought those [LP miscreant] said N5b
Re: No Student Will Drop Out Again, Says Tinubu by IamAtAnger: 4:43pm On Apr 04
Carry placard enter street go protest for bad governance na... why u wan chop people for here?
Ozommadu:

Re: No Student Will Drop Out Again, Says Tinubu by Intergrated: 4:52pm On Apr 04
fuckJones:
I work for my father, we are into farming, we make over 4m from farming last year,
lol 4 million a whole year.
Re: No Student Will Drop Out Again, Says Tinubu by Ozommadu: 4:55pm On Apr 04
IamAtAnger:
Carry placard enter street go protest for bad governance na... why u wan chop people for here?

🙄
Re: No Student Will Drop Out Again, Says Tinubu by Ozommadu: 4:57pm On Apr 04
Angelfrost:

If the shoe or cap doesn't fit, throway am! The insults are quite unnecessary.

Tor! E no kuku consign any of some of us again...!

Some will wail online, others will mock those wailing, another will catch cruise, and NONE will do a damn thing offline. Facts!

Just pick your category and do you... Nothing reach to cause quarrel.

And you're part of those catching cruise?? Thieves in government are looting billions for themselves and mortgaging your future and you're here catching cruise

Chai! Nigeria politicians really jam jackpot... clueless citizens everywhere
Re: No Student Will Drop Out Again, Says Tinubu by Drone95(m): 4:58pm On Apr 04
derecho:
This Former Lagos state Governor and his usual noise
is he not the sitting president of Nigeria?
Re: No Student Will Drop Out Again, Says Tinubu by Splashme: 5:12pm On Apr 04
fuckJones:
you should be thinking of creating your job after graduation.

think positive for once chinedu

Lol ... we know tribes (eg Sad Waste) that graduate and wait for white collar jobs ... definitely not the Chinedus
Re: No Student Will Drop Out Again, Says Tinubu by DRKRIZ: 5:33pm On Apr 04
The Loan bill, does it cover up to post graduate studies
Re: No Student Will Drop Out Again, Says Tinubu by Shomek(m): 6:07pm On Apr 04
Nice work from the president
Re: No Student Will Drop Out Again, Says Tinubu by DeeGov123(m): 8:08pm On Apr 04
Post graduate students allow to asses the loan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra: Proper Infrastructure Not Luxury, Our People Deserve It - Azuka Okwuosa / NNPCL Appoints Femi Soneye As Corporate Communications Officer / Comandclem To Liquidate Mobil Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.