Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' (33120 Views)

U.K Is The 2nd Most Miserable Country In The World - MHQ Study Shows / Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations / Nigeria Is A Failed Miserable Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by waternogetememy: 5:35pm On Apr 04
erico2k2:

Nah in the Uk everyone has equal right to live work buy and sell where they deem fit.No tell me how many persons do you know own shops at main market Onitsh? whom are from Benin, or delta states?as much as you castigate the westerners they are very open and even allow others to trade there, this is not tribal, Im arguing a genuine reality amongst a group of persons who are greedy and one of them here is talking about fighting for Nigeria. This was one of the reason Mr WIKE death with you lot.Yes the Uk have various few Ethnic groups but I am sure you bringing up this sillyness do not even know them yet you wanna act exposed and current when infact your gist are back bar legit!

U ARE FORCING YOURSELF INTO A DISCUSSION BEING HAD BY SENSIBLE MEN.

U ARE JUST HERE DEPICTING YOURSELF AS INFERIOR AND UNREASONABLE.

MAYBE YOU ARE POORLY EDUCATED, IF EDUCATED AT ALL.

EVERYTHING YOU WROTE HERE IS POOR AND LACKING BASIC COMPREHENSION.

WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, EVENTUALLY, U WILL BE MADE TO UNDERSTAND THAT JAKPA IS A VERY SELFISH MOVE AND NO DIFFERNT FROM THE POLITICAL ELITE LOOTING THE NATION TO POVERTY CAPITAL OF THE WORLD.
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by waternogetememy: 5:41pm On Apr 04
erico2k2:

Nah in the Uk everyone has equal right to live work buy and sell where they deem fit.No tell me how many persons do you know own shops at main market Onitsh? whom are from Benin, or delta states?as much as you castigate the westerners they are very open and even allow others to trade there, this is not tribal, Im arguing a genuine reality amongst a group of persons who are greedy and one of them here is talking about fighting for Nigeria. This was one of the reason Mr WIKE death with you lot.Yes the Uk have various few Ethnic groups but I am sure you bringing up this sillyness do not even know them yet you wanna act exposed and current when infact your gist are back bar legit!

HOW MANY NIGERIANS ARE LIVING IN SLAVERY IN LIBYA?

HOW MANY ROASTED LIKE BARBECUE IN LIBYA?

HOW MANY RAPED TO DEATH IN LIBYA?

HOW MANY CAMEBACK AT POINT OF DEATH?

THOSE ARE CASES YOU KNOW ABOUT BECAUSE OF MEDIA, WHAT ABOUT THOSE SILENTLY DRWONING AT SEA?

OR IS IT BECAUSE THOSE GUYS MADE IT TO BRAZIL TO BE DISCOVERED SITTING ATR THE BOTTOM OF THE SHIP IN OPEN SEA.

JUST SMALL STORM AND ALL OF THEM ARE DEAD, NOBODY WILL KNOW WHAT HAPPENED.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7t0HbLZCaI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMNH4nmOims
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by Penboy: 5:42pm On Apr 04
waternogetememy:
LET ME PUT THE REVERSE TO YOU HERE.

IF UK IS MISERABLE, HOW IS THAT NIGERIA BUSINESS?

NIGERIA DOCTORS ARE STILL BUYING MANSIONS IN UK AND LIVING WELL WITH THEIR FAMILY THERE.

U WANT TO DISCOURAGE THEM FROM LEAVING?

THIS IS A BIG FAIL, THEY ARE TOO SMART AND EDUCATED TO BELIEVE SUCH LIES.

Buying mansions ke?!
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:44pm On Apr 04
Playing things, 😄😄😄😄😄
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by erico2k2(m): 5:45pm On Apr 04
CoronaVirusPro:

A
Let me give a real life scenario.

Mr A is a 35 year old plumber who has successfully built a house in Mowe and drives a car of his own. He is an average Nigerian and able to afford basics for his family.

Mr A will need to sell his house and car to be able to afford Visa application, flight, COS and landing cost.

In the instance above, Mr A relocating would be a set-back. The time, necessary qualification and market experience is not on his side. Embarking on such move will be disastrous.

Mr A would have fit in, if he was single and ready to dedicate another 10-15 years to start afresh, which is not guaranteed.

Mr A can work it out and send his kids studies and visit if permitted.

Do you get where I am coming from?
I get it but you are wrong, there is no one size fits all. Everyone is different some persons are just more ready than others. Let me give you an example, A family friend just relocated to the Uk.he is one year my junior in school, He sold his house when coming last year. He arrived here legit with right to work .Now he has 1st Degree Elect Elect, has more than 15 years working xpirience in that field. Located in PH.He sold his house N45m, use part to relocate his family into a good estate in PH near stadium rd. he landed a good job based in Leeds,Feb this year when the ££££££ was 2000 plus we both came to Nigeria and we both bought fresh land in a developing estate for N19M.With he projection we have, he should finish the carcass of this new build in 2 years.He has rented a nice 4 bed duplex for wife and kids. Now I am not trying to say this will work for everyone but if you come prepared then yu are good to go. You will make money very fast and can return to invest in that dream idea that you always have.
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by Allisgud: 5:46pm On Apr 04
I think the same thing that chase an individual from his village to Lagos despite being happy with a lot of food in his farm is the earning power
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by erico2k2(m): 5:46pm On Apr 04
waternogetememy:

HOW MANY NIGERIANS ARE LIVING IN SLAVERY IN LIBYA?

HOW MANY ROASTED LIKE BARBECUE IN LIBYA?

HOW MANY RAPED TO DEATH IN LIBYA?

HOW MANY CAMEBACK AT POINT OF DEATH?

THOSE ARE CASES YOU KNOW ABOUT BECAUSE OF MEDIA, WHAT ABOUT THOSE SILENTLY DRWONING AT SEA?

OR IS IT BECAUSE THOSE GUYS MADE IT TO BRAZIL TO BE DISCOVERED SITTING ATR THE BOTTOM OF THE SHIP IN OPEN SEA.

JUST SMALL STORM AND ALL OF THEM ARE DEAD, NOBODY WILL KNOW WHAT HAPPENED.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7t0HbLZCaI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMNH4nmOims
This guy are you OK? How am I supose to know what is happening in Libya when I live in the UK? ask me about the UK
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by erico2k2(m): 5:48pm On Apr 04
waternogetememy:

U ARE FORCING YOURSELF INTO A DISCUSSION BEING HAD BY SENSIBLE MEN.

U ARE JUST HERE DEPICTING YOURSELF AS INFERIOR AND UNREASONABLE.

MAYBE YOU ARE POORLY EDUCATED, IF EDUCATED AT ALL.

EVERYTHING YOU WROTE HERE IS POOR AND LACKING BASIC COMPREHENSION.

WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, EVENTUALLY, U WILL BE MADE TO UNDERSTAND THAT JAKPA IS A VERY SELFISH MOVE AND NO DIFFERNT FROM THE POLITICAL ELITE LOOTING THE NATION TO POVERTY CAPITAL OF THE WORLD.
But there you are and here i am
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by waternogetememy: 5:48pm On Apr 04
erico2k2:

But there you are and here i am
erico2k2:

This guy are you OK? How am I supose to know what is happening in Libya when I live in the UK? ask me about the UK

THAT IS WHAT AM SAYING?

U ARE A VERY SELFISH PERSON.

IT IS YOUR TYPE THAT GET INTO POWER AND LOOT THE NATION.

U HAVE RUN ABROAD BECAUSE U DID NOT MAKE IT HERE.
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by erico2k2(m): 5:52pm On Apr 04
waternogetememy:

THAT IS WHAT AM SAYING?

U ARE A VERY SELFISH PERSON.

IT IS YOUR TYPE THAT GET INTO POWER AND LOOT THE NATION.

U HAVE RUN ABROAD BECAUSE U DID NOT MAKE IT HERE.
Bross talk true,E be like say Dem frustrate you with VISA wella, you sound xtreemly bitter
Once again there you are and here I am!
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by CoronaVirusPro: 5:52pm On Apr 04
erico2k2:

I get it but you are wrong, there is no one size fits all. Everyone is different some persons are just more ready than others. Let me give you an example, A family friend just relocated to the Uk.he is one year my junior in school, He sold his house when coming last year. He arrived here legit with right to work .Now he has 1st Degree Elect Elect, has more than 15 years working xpirience in that field. Located in PH.He sold his house N45m, use part to relocate his family into a good estate in PH near stadium rd. he landed a good job based in Leeds,Feb this year when the ££££££ was 2000 plus we both came to Nigeria and we both bought fresh land in a developing estate for N19M.With he projection we have, he should finish the carcass of this new build in 2 years.He has rented a nice 4 bed duplex for wife and kids. Now I am not trying to say this will work for everyone but if you come prepared then yu are good to go. You will make money very fast and can return to invest in that dream idea that you always have.

You still my buttressing my point. (Refer to my previous posts)

People don’t look at your circumstances and capabilities anymore, and just sell you fictions that are not realistic.

As for your friend, by the time you state his qualifications, age and industry experience, you will realize he could do that easily cos he planned well, and that what people fail to mention which has deceived and dealt with many.
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by waternogetememy: 5:54pm On Apr 04
NIGERIANS BETTER BEWARE OF PEOPLE THAT CANNOT MAKE A SENTENCE WITHOUT ETHNIC BIGOTRY.

THEY ARE THE PEOPLE DESTROYING YOUR COUNTRY.

THEY ARE OK WITH THE WAY THINGS ARE BECAUSE THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT THEMSELVES AND FAMILY.

A PERSON SHOULD BE ABLE TO TALK WITHOUT ETHNIC BIGOTRY.

IN UK THEY HAVE DIFEFRENT TRIBES, SAME IN FRANCE, GERMANY AND CHINA.

NIGERIA OWN IS NOT DIFFERNT.

WHEN U LOOK AT NIGERIA, THEY ARE SHARING THE CAKE REGARDLESS OF ETHNIC GROUP.

BILLIONAIRES DEY IGBO, YORUBA, HAUSA IJAW, URHOBO, SAME WAY THE POVERTY.

AFTER LOOTING, IT IS STILL YOU THEY WILL USE IT TO SUPPRESS AND TURN TO SLAVE.

EKWEREMADU TRIED IT IN UK, WHERE THEY BELIEVE THE SON OF A POOR MAN HAS A RIGHT TO BECOME SOMEBODY AND HE IS NOW IN JAIL.

WAKE UP, IF U DONT FIGHT FOR NIGERIA, NOBODY WILL.
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by erico2k2(m): 5:54pm On Apr 04
CoronaVirusPro:

You still my buttressing my point. (Refer to my previous posts)

People don’t look at your circumstances and capabilities anymore, and just sell you fictions that are not realistic.

As for your friend, by the time you state his qualifications, age and industry experience, you will realize he could do that easily cos he planned well, and that what people fail to mention which has deceived and dealt with many.

I agree with your point, but what i am trying to say is this, if you are not ready whether in Nigeria or abroad you wont make it, you will just exist. In life you got to come to the table prepared.
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by CoronaVirusPro: 5:56pm On Apr 04
erico2k2:

I agree with your point, but what i am trying to say is this, if you are not ready whether in Nigeria or abroad you wont make it, you will just exist. In life you got to come to the table prepared.

Hard fact!

Nigerians don’t like the truth, when you tell them the real reality, they believe you don’t wish them well.
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by erico2k2(m): 6:01pm On Apr 04
CoronaVirusPro:

Hard fact!

Nigerians don’t like the truth, when you tell them the real reality, they believe you don’t wish them well.
Exactly, it isn't all rosy down here, but you got to take responsibility for your actions, be ready cos this place is brutal to lazy people ,it don't give you no chance.

1 Like

Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by Xfemt(m): 6:23pm On Apr 04
uche87:

Osahon George Osayimwen writes from England.
a miserable place but you still de there de write about them

I pray they deport you so you can feel the happiness in Nigeria

Hypocrites 😂🤣
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by Emman08: 6:24pm On Apr 04
At least they're not paying their life savings to kidnapers and bandits. They have electricity, water, good roads and infrastructure, good healthcare, quality public transport and quality public education. They have sane and normal policemen.

Finally they don't have mad psychopaths as leaders.

No wonder they are "miserable"
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by lekkicctv(m): 6:30pm On Apr 04
That's how we roll grin

uche87:
Even Nigerians who have 'escaped' abroad still want to reconnect with the social media trends back home to energize themselves. This is like their positive energy source

Osahon George Osayimwen writes from England.
Welcome to Nigeria cool
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by NothingDoMe: 6:47pm On Apr 04
Lies from the pit of hell 😅🤣
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by tenpipsperday: 6:51pm On Apr 04
Only an idiot will leave a happy place to live in a miserable place.
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by Image123(m): 6:55pm On Apr 04
waternogetememy:

ANYBODY THAT TELLS YOU THAT, IS LYING TO YOU.

UK HAD SEVERAL VIOLENT REVOLUTION BEFORE THEY HAD THEIR EVOLUTION TRANSITION BECAUSE THE KINGS AND QUEEN WERE NOW AFRAID OF BEING BEHEADED.

THEY HAD ALREADY BEHEADED SEVERAL KINGS.

NOBODY GIVES UP POWER.

IF U ARE WAITING FOR NIGERIAN ELITES TO GIVE UP POWER, U WILL DIE AND YOUR KIDS WILL BE LEFT IN THIS SHIT WITH THEIR KIDS.

NIGERIANS MUST LEARN TO FIGHT FOR WHAT IS GOOD.

Stop talking like someone living in a hole who never went to secondary school. It's a part of Economics and Geography syllabus to study about the Industrial revolution that happened all over Europe. Google can also help you with the development that happened in the Middle East, especially Qatar and UAE within the past few decades. Check the many developed countries in Europe, America and Middle East Asia and stop putting your head in a whole ignoring the many other war torn countries in Asia and Africa doing continuous rounds of violence in the name of revolution.

1 Like

Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by BigBashiru: 7:00pm On Apr 04
Honestey:
Nigerians are happy because even if someone died we will find something funny about it.
For instance the joke about falling naira value. Ordinarily it should be a sad thing but for us hmm na jokes

Constant joking about everything is a huge cultural failure in Nigeria. Making jokes out of everything is foolish and just covers up the evil in the society.

The UK on the other hand is a culture of seriousness and that's why everything works.
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by BigBashiru: 7:02pm On Apr 04
Image123:

Stop talking like someone living in a hole who never went to secondary school. It's a part of Economics and Geography syllabus to study about the Industrial revolution that happened all over Europe. Google can also help you with the development that happened in the Middle East, especially Qatar and UAE within the past few decades. Check the many developed countries in Europe, America and Middle East Asia and stop putting your head in a whole ignoring the many other war torn countries in Asia and Africa doing continuous rounds of violence in the name of revolution.

Africa first industrialised before Europe I agree with that poster that waiting for the elites to voluntarily give up power is foolish.
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by Image123(m): 7:20pm On Apr 04
BigBashiru:

Africa first industrialised before Europe I agree with that poster that waiting for the elites to voluntarily give up power is foolish.

i am not talking about who first industralised or about taking political power. i have clearly stated that becoming a developed country is not limited to the very shaky route of political revolution.
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by CrownLands(m): 7:51pm On Apr 04
Nigeria and Nigerians are one high comedy. Something to keep our minds off distress, pain, suffering and depression. We cannot definitely say Nigerians are not genuinely happy people"
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by Kenn55: 8:04pm On Apr 04
It is simple logic.
People will be happier in Nigeria than UK cos they expect nothing good, they have resigned to fate, they have accepted whatever Nigeria throws at them. For example, no Nigerian expects any of their leaders to make things work. Nobody expects that there would be a time when power problems are solved, if it happens then praise the Lord but no one puts their mind of that possibility so you just have to find happiness.

On the other hand, the UK and other advanced countries are different. Their citizens expect too much, they are never satisfied, they always want more which becomes impossible and this leads to unhappiness. This is why they keep changing government and their leaders are constantly under pressure from their citizens compared to Nigerian leaders who are the most comfortable in the world for any democratic country. Naija leaders no send the people, the people no send dem, everyone just hold their side grin

2 Likes

Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:17pm On Apr 04
What an eyesore
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by BANGERLEE1(m): 8:52pm On Apr 04
Hmmm
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by BANGERLEE1(m): 8:55pm On Apr 04
Zjc
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by caye(m): 9:02pm On Apr 04
CountinBlessins:
Another rubbish thread
Very stupid thread.
How can you be happy when:

- you have no electricity for over 60yrs
- ppl are dying enmasse, even pregnant women and children from treatable diseases
- Nigeria may soon be the commercial centre of global kidnapping and terrorism

- The nation with the highest number of poor citizens in the world.

These threads are meant to make you sleep till death, while the elites steal billions of dollars every month.

God forbid
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by HarunaWest(m): 9:04pm On Apr 04
NoniblaqStore:
I have lived in Europe,Asia, southern Africa, East Africa etc. Nigeria is happy place to live in, but we are cursed with bad leaders. Meanwhile, I sell quality shirts, 3 for fifteen Kay. See my thread now before e finish
Interested. How do we connect. Am based in Abuja.
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by Nuzo1(m): 9:10pm On Apr 04
Most Nigerians are lawless and has gotten accustomed to lawless societies.

And so when they get to where a society is orderly, they term it miserable.

This massive sense of lawlessness is as a result of lack of effective justice system.

Continue dey play..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Afternoon (photos) / New Face Of Abeokuta City Centre (Photos) / South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.