Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' (33249 Views)

U.K Is The 2nd Most Miserable Country In The World - MHQ Study Shows / Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations / Nigeria Is A Failed Miserable Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by waternogetememy: 4:34pm On Apr 04
CoronaVirusPro:

If you cannot beat them, you join them.

The world is an animal kingdom. At some point, we will have to feed on ourselves directly or indirectly.

NIGERIANS HAVE NEVER REALLY FOUGHT FOR NIGERIA.

THEY HAVE NOT REALLY FOUGHT FOR WHAT TRUILY BELONGS TO THEM.

THIS IS WHY THE WORLD THINK NIGERIANS ARE EVIL.

AS A NATION, WE HAVE NEVER FOUGHT FOR WHAT IS GOOD.

THE GRAND BATTLE IS BETWEEN GOOD AND EVIL.
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by erico2k2(m): 4:34pm On Apr 04
Worksunlimited:

Funny write up.. Why e no come back to Nigeria?
good question, E dey the land of the sad dey write lubish ahah

1 Like

Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by erico2k2(m): 4:39pm On Apr 04
waternogetememy:

SO, THEM JUST ARRIVE UK AND GET ALL THE RIGHTS TO LIVE THERE ?

U ARE TYPING TRASH.

UK DONT WANT YOU PEOPLE IN THEIR COUNTRY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C2fSBHryiQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CVb78BclmE
So me people came to the Uk vis Sponsorship, meaning they had Jobs b4 the got to the Uk, some came via dependant route, which means they are legal as they touch down.Some are kids and parents of settled persons so no issue etc
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by erico2k2(m): 4:39pm On Apr 04
waternogetememy:

SO, THEM JUST ARRIVE UK AND GET ALL THE RIGHTS TO LIVE THERE ?

U ARE TYPING TRASH.

UK DONT WANT YOU PEOPLE IN THEIR COUNTRY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C2fSBHryiQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CVb78BclmE
So me people came to the Uk vis Sponsorship, meaning they had Jobs b4 the got to the Uk, some came via dependant route, which means they are legal as they touch down. Some are kids and parents of settled persons so no issue etc
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by erico2k2(m): 4:41pm On Apr 04
maasoap:

That didn't come from him, it came from the study. Learn to read and to restraint yourself
What oyibo call happy and what we Nigerians call happy are two different things.
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by waternogetememy: 4:41pm On Apr 04
erico2k2:

So me people came to the Uk vis Sponsorship, meaning they had Jobs b4 the got to the Uk, some came via dependant route, which means they are legal as they touch down. Some are kids and parents of settled persons so no issue etc

THE ISSUE IS DEM NO WANT IMMIGRATION.

INSTEAD OF CALLING UK MISERABLE, NIGERIANS SHOULD FIGHT FOR WHAT IS GOOD.

THEY SHOULD FIGHT FOR WHAT BELONGS TO THEM. (NIGERIA).
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by erico2k2(m): 4:43pm On Apr 04
CoronaVirusPro:

You know why I detest most Nigerians abroad. You always hide reality and sell fictions to people back home irrespective of their condition and present status.

I am a good advocate of Japa on terms, not selling same script for everyone. Many have been led astray by that doctrine.
What is reality and what is fiction as regards japa ?
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by waternogetememy: 4:45pm On Apr 04
WHEN U SAY, U ARE A NIGERIAN, IT MEANS NIGERIA BELONGS TO YOU.

SALVAGE IT!

FIGHT FOR IT!

DIE FOR IT!
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by erico2k2(m): 4:46pm On Apr 04
waternogetememy:

THE ISSUE IS DEM NO WANT IMMIGRATION.

INSTEAD OF CALLING UK MISERABLE, NIGERIANS SHOULD FIGHT FOR WHAT IS GOOD.

THEY SHOULD FIGHT FOR WHAT BELONGS TO THEM. (NIGERIA).
Fight for Nigeria does not always involve physical fight, sometimes it involves you traveling abroad to look for greener land to better your life and that of your generation!Almost them lot that lead you today i n Nigeria have their linage abroad schooling or a citizen of the west. They made their initial monies abroad and return to Nigeria to now rule you lots.
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by waternogetememy: 4:47pm On Apr 04
erico2k2:

Fight for Nigeria does not always involve physical fight, sometimes it involves you traveling abroad to look for greener land to better your life and that of your generation!Almost them lot that lead you today i n Nigeria have their linage abroad schooling or a citizen of the west. They made their initial monies abroad and return to Nigeria to now rule you lots.

NO!

IT INVOLVES A PHYSICAL FIGHT EVERYDAY AGAINST WHAT IS EVIL.

U MUST FIGHT TO KEEP THE LIGHT ON AND DARKNESS AWAY.

IT REQUIRES EVERYBODY EFFORT AND COOPERATION.
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by Faposky95: 4:48pm On Apr 04
eliteweb:
Nigerians can derive pleasure from anything. No matter how tough things are, We always look for ways to be happy...

Remember when Vaseline and soap ghengs were trending on NL....?
...all in a search of happiness....as some boast that don't womanize, drink or smoke some.....!!!!!
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by waternogetememy: 4:49pm On Apr 04
erico2k2:

BY THE WAY, WHAT U SAID HERE IS SELFISH.

ME, MYSELF AND I MUST DO WELL, NOT EVERYBODY.

THOSE PLACES U ARE RUNNING TO, THEY FOUGHT AND DIED FOR THEIR COUNTRY, SO EVERYBODY CAN BE BETTER OFF.

WHICH IS WHY U HAVE NO RIGHT THERE TO WORK OR LIVE.
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by erico2k2(m): 4:49pm On Apr 04
waternogetememy:

NO!

IT INVOLVES A PHYSICAL FIGHT EVERYDAY AGAINST WHAT IS EVIL.

U MUST FIGHT TO KEEP THE LIGHT ON AND DARKNESS AWAY.

IT REQUIRES EVERYBODY EFFORT AND COOPERATION.
And how many of such fights have you involved yourself in?
All wars were won on a table not on the field
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by waternogetememy: 4:51pm On Apr 04
erico2k2:

And how many of such fights have you involved yourself in?
All wars were won on a table not on the field

NO, NIGERIANS HAVE NEVER FOUGHT FOR NIGERIA.

U WILL NOT GAIN ANYTHING WITHOUT MAKING EFFORT OR SPENDING SOME ENERGY ON IT.
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by erico2k2(m): 4:51pm On Apr 04
waternogetememy:

BY THE WAY, WHAT U SAID HERE IS SELFISH.

ME, MYSELF AND I MUST DO WELL, NOT EVERYBODY.

THOSE PLACES U ARE RUNNING TO, THEY FOUGHT AND DIED FOR THEIR COUNTRY SO EVERYBODY CAN BE BETTER OFF.

WHICH IS WHY U HAVE NO RIGHT THERE TO WORK OR LIVE.
By the way waht you said here is stupid, cos these people here came to Africa to get all our wealth and returned it to the Uk even now they are still earning from it.War these days are by proxy.Even the so called Army are fighting for thier pocket not Nigeria
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by erico2k2(m): 4:52pm On Apr 04
waternogetememy:

NO, NIGERIANS HAVE NEVER FOUGHT FOR NIGERIA.

U WILL NOT GAIN ANYTHING WITHOUT MAKING EFFORT OR SPENDING SOME ENERGY ON IT.
Nahh Practice what you preach fight for Nigeria please, you need post code?
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by waternogetememy: 4:53pm On Apr 04
erico2k2:

By the way waht you said here is stupid, cos these people here came to Africa to get all our wealth and returned it to the Uk even now they are still earning from it.War these days are by proxy.Even the so called Army are fighting for thier pocket not Nigeria

THE FRENCH REVOLUTION HAPPENED BECAUSE THE FRENCH ACCEPTED SUBJUGATION IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY?

ALL THOSE COUNTRY YOU ADMIRE, DOWN TO CHINA MAO REVOLUTION HAD PEOPLE MOVEMENT THAT CREATED THE PROSPERITY THEY ALL ENJOY AND DENY YOUR LAZY IMMIGRANT ASS.
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by erico2k2(m): 4:56pm On Apr 04
waternogetememy:

THE FRENCH REVOLUTION HAPPENED BECAUSE THE FRENCH ACCEPTED SUBJUGATION IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY?

ALL THOSE COUNTRY YOU ADMIRE, DOWN TO CHINA MAO REVOLUTION HAD PEOPLE MOVEMENT THAT CREATED THE PROSPERITY THEY ALL ENJOY AND DENY YOUR LAZY IMMIGRANT ASS.
Continue. We dont need fight in Nigeria, everyone just need to hustle hard so you do not left behind think some people in Nigeria give a damn of anything in Nigeria, when its hot they just pack their families and relocate to another part of the world that is calm. why your lazy immigration ass get left to deal with the flow chart of shyte.
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by waternogetememy: 5:00pm On Apr 04
erico2k2:

Continue. We dont need fight in Nigeria, everyone just need to hustle hard so you do not left behind think some people in Nigeria give a damn of anything in Nigeria, when its hot they just pack their families and relocate to another part of the world that is calm. why your lazy immigration ass get left to deal with the flow chart of shyte.

ARE U NOT DIEING?

CAN YOU ENETR YOUR FARM?

ALL THE SHIT U SEE HAPPENING NOW, ARE EVERYDAY GETTING WORST NOT BETTER.

FROM THEN TILL NOW, HAS ANYTHING CHANGED?

HAS IT IMPROVED?

U EITEHR INVEST IN NIGERIA TO DEVELOP IT OR YOU LEAVE IT TO RETURN BACK TO FACTORY SETTING FULL OF BUSH.
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by waternogetememy: 5:03pm On Apr 04
AS IT STAND NOW, IS YOUR LIFE GUARANTEED IN NIGERIA?

NO BE ARMY THEM FIRE FOR DELTA STATE LIKE BUSH MEAT?

DO U KNOW WHICH GROUP IS MASSING ARMS TO FINISH YOU?

GUY, THE MORE PEOPLE ARE UNEMPLOYED AND CANNOT FEED THEMSELVES THE MORE LIKELY U MAY RUN INTO ARMEED GROUP AND IT IS OVER FOR U.

I DON TALK FINISH.

FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT FOR EVERYBODY TO BE BETTER OFF, THEIR IS MORE THAN ENOUGH FOR EVERYBODY TO COLLECT THEIR SHARE.
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by ufotunang: 5:06pm On Apr 04
But nigerians Japa to UK everyday
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by Image123(m): 5:07pm On Apr 04
waternogetememy:

IT IS NOT AN IRONY, BLACK PEOPLE ARE VERY WICKED.

IN THAT UK, IF U NO GET PAPER AND THEM KNOW, THEY WILL GET YOU DEPORTED.

THEY WILL REPORT YOU TO IMMIGRATION.

THEY WILL NEVER HELP YOU.

SO, ARE U SURPRISE THEY ARE WRITING TO DISCOURAGE YOU FROM GOING THERE?

The irony is that a person(Nigerian) living in the UK is telling Nigerians in Nigeria that the UK is a miserable place to live.
A person without papers in any country in the world is a liability and should be encouraged to do the right thing. The government is usually in the best position to help such people.
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by erico2k2(m): 5:08pm On Apr 04
waternogetememy:

ARE U NOT DIEING?

CAN YOU ENETR YOUR FARM?

ALL THE SHIT U SEE HAPPENING NOW, ARE EVERYDAY GETTING WORST NOT BETTER.

FROM THEN TILL NOW, HAS ANYTHING CHANGED?

HAS IT IMPROVED?

U EITEHR INVEST IN NIGERIA TO DEVELOP IT OR YOU LEAVE IT TO RETURN BACK TO FACTORY SETTING FULL OF BUSH.

No sir, I am not deing, mayb U are,I am cooling down in Charlie country and has been doing so since 2000.anytime I come to Nigeria we live like the thieving politicians, U gerrit? if u dnt gerrit 4get aboutrit!!!!
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by waternogetememy: 5:11pm On Apr 04
erico2k2:

No sir, I am not deing, mayb U are,I am cooling down in Charlie country and has been doing so since 2000.anytime I come to Nigeria we live like the thieving politicians, U gerrit? if u dnt gerrit 4get aboutrit!!!!

OK, U ARE THE PEOPLE CONSTITUTING NUISANCE IN GHANA?

DO U KNOW THE GHANIANS ARE COMPLAINIG ABOUT YOU LIVING IN THEIR COUNTRY?

IF JERRY RAWLINGS NEVER LED A REVOLUTION, DO U THINK YOU CAN BE THERE?
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by Image123(m): 5:11pm On Apr 04
waternogetememy:

You don't need violence to have a revolution. Many countries in the world have fought and are still fighting and getting worse. There are also so many more countries in Europe and the MiddleEast who did not fight or kill anybody to be developed. They simply had economic and industrial revolutions. Emancipate your mind.
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by waternogetememy: 5:13pm On Apr 04
Image123:

You don't need violence to have a revolution. Many countries in the world have fought and are still fighting and getting worse. There are also so many more countries in Europe and the MiddleEast who did not fight or kill anybody to be developed. They simply had economic and industrial revolutions. Emancipate your mind.

ANYBODY THAT TELLS YOU THAT, IS LYING TO YOU.

UK HAD SEVERAL VIOLENT REVOLUTION BEFORE THEY HAD THEIR EVOLUTION TRANSITION BECAUSE THE KINGS AND QUEEN WERE NOW AFRAID OF BEING BEHEADED.

THEY HAD ALREADY BEHEADED SEVERAL KINGS.

NOBODY GIVES UP POWER.

IF U ARE WAITING FOR NIGERIAN ELITES TO GIVE UP POWER, U WILL DIE AND YOUR KIDS WILL BE LEFT IN THIS SHIT WITH THEIR KIDS.

NIGERIANS MUST LEARN TO FIGHT FOR WHAT IS GOOD.
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by erico2k2(m): 5:17pm On Apr 04
waternogetememy:

OK, U ARE THE PEOPLE CONSTITUTING NUISANCE IN GHANA?

DO U KNOW THE GHANIANS ARE COMPLAINIG ABOUT YOU LIVING IN THEIR COUNTRY?

IF JERRY RAWLINGS NEVER LED A REVOLUTION, DO U THINK YOU CAN BE THERE?
look at this , who lives in Ghana, I live in the Uk that's where Charlie is the King, I have just gone fru your post and realized you are IGBO, you guys are politically useless, you lot are so greedy and silly you wont see freedom if put right in front of your nose. You lot occupy 5 states and speak one language yet you lot cannot even form an Ideology let a lone a political party full of you kinsmen with same effort to rule over your own lands. Your thieving elders run straight to ABJ to mingle with the rest of the thieves from the rest of the country for personal gains and effort. Bro if anyone is preaching togetherness, you lot from the east should shuut it and bow ur heads in shame .I'm from Delta and we have loads of different Ethnic group which is a set back. But you Easterners what ur xcuse if not greet and stupidity?
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by waternogetememy: 5:22pm On Apr 04
erico2k2:

look at this , who lives in Ghana, I live in the Uk that's where Charlie is the King, I have just gone fru your post and realized you are IGBO, you guys are politically useless, you lot are so greedy and silly you wont see freedom if put right in front of your nose. You lot occupy 5 states and speak one language yet you lot cannot even form an Ideology let a lone a political party full of you kinsmen with same effort to rule over your own lands. Your thieving elders run straight to ABJ to mingle with the rest of the thieves from the rest of the country for personal gains and effort. Bro if anyone is preaching togetherness, you lot from the east should shuut it and bow ur heads in shame .I'm from Delta and we have loads of different Ethnic group which is a set back. But you Easterners what ur xcuse if not greet and stupidity?

LOOK AROUND VERY WELL IN THAT NIGERIA, NO ETHNIC GROUP IS EXEMPT FROM SUFFERING.

SO, ALL THIS ETHNIC NOISE U MAKE, ONLY DEPICTS YOUR ILLITERACY ON THE DISCUSSION TO MOVE A NATION FORWARD.

DO THEY NOT HAVE VARIOUS ETHNIC GROUPS IN UK, FRANCE, GERMANY, CHINA AND RUSSIA?

U HAVE EXHAUSTED YOUR TRIBAL CARD, WE WILL NOW CONTINUE TO DISCUSS WITHOUT YOUR DUMBASS.
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by waternogetememy: 5:25pm On Apr 04
NIGERIANS SHOULD BEWARE OF ALL THIS ETHNIC JINGOIST.

THAT IS THE PRIMARY TOOL THEY HAVE USED TO CRIPPLE ANY REVOLUTION FROM TAKING PLACE IN THIS COUNTRY.

THERE IS A TIME FOR CHANGE AND ALL CHANGE ARE RADICAL OR NO CHANGE.

IT IS REALLY DOWN TO YOU TO TAKE YOUR COUNTRY BACK.
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by CoronaVirusPro: 5:30pm On Apr 04
erico2k2:

What is reality and what is fiction as regards japa ?
A
Let me give a real life scenario.

Mr A is a 35 year old plumber who has successfully built a house in Mowe and drives a car of his own. He is an average Nigerian and able to afford basics for his family.

Mr A will need to sell his house and car to be able to afford Visa application, flight, COS and landing cost.

In the instance above, Mr A relocating would be a set-back. The time, necessary qualification and market experience is not on his side. Embarking on such move will be disastrous.

Mr A would have fit in, if he was single, has in demand qualifications and certifications. and ready to dedicate another 10-15 years to start afresh, which is not guaranteed.

Mr A can work it out and send his kids studies and visit if permitted.

Do you get where I am coming from?
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by erico2k2(m): 5:31pm On Apr 04
waternogetememy:

LOOK AROUND VERY WELL IN THAT NIGERIA, NO ETHNIC GROUP IS EXEMPT FROM SUFFERING.

SO, ALL THIS ETHNIC NOISE U MAKE, ONLY DEPICTS YOUR ILLITERACY ON THE DISCUSSION TO MOVE A NATION FORWARD.

DO THEY NOT HAVE VARIOUS ETHNIC GROUPS IN UK, FRANCE, GERMANY, CHINA AND RUSSIA?

U HAVE EXHAUSTED YOUR TRIBAL CARD, WE WILL NOW CONTINUE TO DISCUSS WITHOUT YOUR DUMBASS.
Nah in the Uk everyone has equal right to live work buy and sell where they deem fit.No tell me how many persons do you know own shops at main market Onitsh? whom are from Benin, or delta states?as much as you castigate the westerners they are very open and even allow others to trade there, this is not tribal, Im arguing a genuine reality amongst a group of persons who are greedy and one of them here is talking about fighting for Nigeria. This was one of the reason Mr WIKE death with you lot.Yes the Uk have various few Ethnic groups but I am sure you bringing up this sillyness do not even know them yet you wanna act exposed and current when infact your gist are back bar legit!
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by benedictnice(m): 5:34pm On Apr 04
uche87:

Send me 2k make I use clear eye read wetin you write

Osahon George Osayimwen writes from England.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA / Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania / Embassy Interview Questions-with Hints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.