Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' (33244 Views)

U.K Is The 2nd Most Miserable Country In The World - MHQ Study Shows / Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations / Nigeria Is A Failed Miserable Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by NoniblaqStore(m): 9:17pm On Apr 04
HarunaWest:
Interested. How do we connect. Am based in Abuja.

Kindly see my profile or thread for WhatsApp number
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by lionshare: 1:17am On Apr 05
Inspirer1:
Apt summary
I wonder why you all find it so easy to blame the leaders as if they fell from the sky. Think itโ€™s the people; I can bet you 90% of our problems will be gone if everyone decides to do better. Leadership is a reflection of the society.
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by Uchesis: 2:21am On Apr 05
waternogetememy:

SEE, IF IT IS MISRERABLE, U SAY U VISITED MORE THAN 50 TIMES?

NA SO THE MISERABLE SWEET U?
And he will continue to visit, yet the place is miserable.

. These people think everybody is a fool
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by blakkydikky(m): 9:23am On Apr 05
Honestey:
Nigerians are happy because even if someone died we will find something funny about it.
For instance the joke about falling naira value. Ordinarily it should be a sad thing but for us hmm na jokes
... From all the comments I read, you're the only one I see that understands the write up.
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by Dshocker(m): 1:20am On Apr 08
mmadu5:
Nigerians are ungrateful bunch of illiterates, how can you be in another persons country and call them Miserable . a country that accepted you . made you who you are. and this is how you pay them back by calling them Miserable. it shall never be well with you guys . no wonder your government are dealing with you people

Learn to read and understand.

The rating was done by Global Mind Project.
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by being(m): 9:40am On Apr 09
RaptorX:
That their miserable gloomy weather is enough to drive you into depression, most of them on anti depressants and mental health issues is very widespread. Give you 1 or 2 years before you get tired of good roads and steady electricity and see it as no big deal.
Like the gloomy weather alone trumps good roads and constant light not to talk of the racism , d cultural shock & d social life u will.miss
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by 9JAMac10: 5:22am On Apr 19
Nigerians are happy hahahaha. Sufferers and smiling people
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by Maxcollins042(m): 1:58pm On Apr 19
Are you looking for a professional academic paper writer? Check the flyer below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by Goodman247: 5:01pm On Apr 19
Are these demonic threads, Dem send una

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Update On Third Mainland Bridge Repairs (Week 5) / Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA / Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.