Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,889 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

UBA Staff Clap And Share Snacks With Customers To Show Appreciation - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / UBA Staff Clap And Share Snacks With Customers To Show Appreciation (26280 Views)

AMAC Seals Restaurant With Customers And Staff Still Inside / Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos / How To Produce And Market Delicious Biscuits And Snacks With Just #60k. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Staff Clap And Share Snacks With Customers To Show Appreciation by Greenback: 5:27pm On Apr 05
denreledave:
hhaaa! No ewa?!! Why nah? They should also include ewa nahhh cry cry cry

Prigidypogodo 😁😁😁😁🀣🀣🀣
Re: UBA Staff Clap And Share Snacks With Customers To Show Appreciation by techub: 5:28pm On Apr 05
motionarena:

Mumu

Do you work in a bank?

I know you don't understand one bit of what I wrote here.
I also know you voted for the government that is dealing with the country

Again I know you you'd reply me with another nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBA Staff Clap And Share Snacks With Customers To Show Appreciation by Talknochip(m): 5:28pm On Apr 05
Access Bank go do like say nah dem dey do you Favour

Zenith Bank has one of the best customer response time
Re: UBA Staff Clap And Share Snacks With Customers To Show Appreciation by Prigidypogodo(f): 5:31pm On Apr 05
Greenback:

Prigidypogodo 😁😁😁😁🀣🀣🀣
Hahahahaha Adenrele David the beans munching troll

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBA Staff Clap And Share Snacks With Customers To Show Appreciation by Villa12(m): 5:31pm On Apr 05
eliwa47:
Ewu!!! After they have deducted a hell out of my account? undecided. #100, #50, #360 na so I dey see am o on a daily basis.
That means you really get money be that o. Show me love na

1 Like

Re: UBA Staff Clap And Share Snacks With Customers To Show Appreciation by 3kay945(m): 5:35pm On Apr 05
techub:
I have been in the UK for 8months now, my salary is paid into my UK bank account, I buy good and other services on a daily basis.

I don't even know where my bank is located, I have not even seen it with my eyes neither have I held the UK currency in my hands since I got here.

The world is eradicating the services of the physical banks and going mainly digital and my people back home are still sharing snacks in the banks....

Who do us abeg

We are crawling there gradually, if the next generation fail to get it right, the following ones should.
Na so we see am o. cool
Re: UBA Staff Clap And Share Snacks With Customers To Show Appreciation by 3ice9ce: 5:39pm On Apr 05
They want to sell shares, they have started their usual hypocrisy.
Re: UBA Staff Clap And Share Snacks With Customers To Show Appreciation by zabuur: 5:40pm On Apr 05
During Ramadan. Who planned it

1 Like

Re: UBA Staff Clap And Share Snacks With Customers To Show Appreciation by BeigJawnson(m): 5:41pm On Apr 05
Una dey clap after collecting meat pie and mineral... Just wait to see if the money for snack and mineral won't be debited from your account balance...
Re: UBA Staff Clap And Share Snacks With Customers To Show Appreciation by blackmantis: 5:42pm On Apr 05
bigpicture001:
I got gala and cold coke...some times three months ago...that one small

One day at UBA a mother her kid came to withdraw...once it got to her turn and her profile came up on the screen, they knew it was her birthday....do u know the UBA staffs brought out a big cake branded "happy birthday dear customer"...... The manager came down and all the staffs were singing happy birthday song...we d other customers join them and they were making a video of it.....it finished with a staff group picture with her,and sh was handed a UBA branded umbrella...the woman is was speechless and ask them how they knkw....? They replied your data on ur profile...sh was so happy

I was thrilled to witness such Walsh I!

Nice but how does that improve their networkπŸ€”?
Re: UBA Staff Clap And Share Snacks With Customers To Show Appreciation by Cantonese: 5:59pm On Apr 05
Great idea.
A master stroke to reduce the tension.
Re: UBA Staff Clap And Share Snacks With Customers To Show Appreciation by Drbarmes(m): 6:00pm On Apr 05
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
na wetin I wan talk be that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, the number of claps, the #50(s) that will lost for everyone account
Everyday I check my app, my balance reduces.
Re: UBA Staff Clap And Share Snacks With Customers To Show Appreciation by Pat081: 6:00pm On Apr 05
Those ones here are busy telling me to come and do my NIN to my account number
Re: UBA Staff Clap And Share Snacks With Customers To Show Appreciation by blackHAZE: 6:08pm On Apr 05
Meanwhile GTBANK all services has been down for days and any form of communication from the management. I thought it is only me untill I checked on their officially Facebook page and X.
Re: UBA Staff Clap And Share Snacks With Customers To Show Appreciation by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:19pm On Apr 05
Thinktwicemybro:

Their network is very good. It's only their customer care service that is slow in the bank.

Very apt... You know them well... Na Zenith wey their network worse come get good customer care service... Infact, the best I've witnessed since I started banking, especially that Zenith bank at Ile-epo market, their customer service is topnotch

But sha, UBA customer care no fit worse pass Access... Access customer care people seem to be possessed with an evil spirit... Always in a bad mood and always talking bad about customers, especially those ones at Iyana-Ipaja
Re: UBA Staff Clap And Share Snacks With Customers To Show Appreciation by Dynamicboss: 6:25pm On Apr 05
The customers are not looking happy still
Re: UBA Staff Clap And Share Snacks With Customers To Show Appreciation by Bluntemperor: 6:32pm On Apr 05
immortalcrown:
Good!

Grand Bank Consolidation is coming,so we need our Customers Loyalty!
Re: UBA Staff Clap And Share Snacks With Customers To Show Appreciation by Blackdisciple(m): 6:46pm On Apr 05
After eating your money they are clapping for you chaii cheesy cheesy
Re: UBA Staff Clap And Share Snacks With Customers To Show Appreciation by AllahOfBlood: 7:07pm On Apr 05
cheesy

i hope say them touch my small change wey dey there
Re: UBA Staff Clap And Share Snacks With Customers To Show Appreciation by kollog: 7:22pm On Apr 05
Gistmedia10:
Staff at a UBA (United Bank for Africa) branch were captured on camera going the extra mile to thank their customers for their patronage. A video that has since gone viral on social media shows UBA employees inside a bustling banking hall, clapping and sharing snacks and soft drinks with customers.

The spontaneous act of appreciation took place as staff members, donned in their professional attire, moved through the banking hall, surprising customers with snacks and beverages. Customers were visibly delighted, some smiling and laughing as they received the unexpected treats.

In the footage, a UBA staff member can be heard expressing their thanks to the customers, urging them to continue their patronage, and even encouraging them to bring in more business. "We appreciate you all for banking with us. Please continue to support us, and don't forget to tell your friends and family about our services," one staff member said amidst the cheerful atmosphere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QW_oO1b56Dc

N500B recapitalization can make Banks now do wonders.

See as other Banks will follow same pattern in order to retain customers and lobby for more.
Re: UBA Staff Clap And Share Snacks With Customers To Show Appreciation by bellosulaiman(m): 7:34pm On Apr 05
Them go get debit alert before them reach house. Even in freetown, there is no free dinner!
Re: UBA Staff Clap And Share Snacks With Customers To Show Appreciation by dejavubobo1(m): 7:47pm On Apr 05
techub:
I have been in the UK for 8months now, my salary is paid into my UK bank account, I buy good and other services on a daily basis.

I don't even know where my bank is located, I have not even seen it with my eyes neither have I held the UK currency in my hands since I got here.

The world is eradicating the services of the physical banks and going mainly digital and my people back home are still sharing snacks in the banks....

Who do us abeg
Worse of this is that their service in UBA is ridiculously poor. Plenty branches with plenty pretty daft staffs having nothing to show
Re: UBA Staff Clap And Share Snacks With Customers To Show Appreciation by iamtoofan: 8:03pm On Apr 05
snacks & carbonated drink is fine, but next time they should go indigeneous, fufu & egusi with round about, shaki & ponmo will be well appreciated

looking forward to more banking reforms .. cardoso is working
Re: UBA Staff Clap And Share Snacks With Customers To Show Appreciation by santaclaws: 8:12pm On Apr 05
Noble4life:
Why Dem no go clap? All those our fifty fifty naira wey Dem dey collect from our account reach for Dem to clap na😜😜

You're terrible 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: UBA Staff Clap And Share Snacks With Customers To Show Appreciation by Offpoint1: 8:21pm On Apr 05
Noble4life:
Why Dem no go clap? All those our fifty fifty naira wey Dem dey collect from our account reach for Dem to clap na😜😜
Clap we dem go still charge customers for it πŸ˜‚
Re: UBA Staff Clap And Share Snacks With Customers To Show Appreciation by Kenmatt(m): 8:39pm On Apr 05
Noble4life:

This is a core reason you need to put "Smart Cash" into consideration.

I am just a "Smart Cash" Customer.

It is said; "The Prove of the pooding is in the eating".
Re: UBA Staff Clap And Share Snacks With Customers To Show Appreciation by Father4all: 8:42pm On Apr 05
They will deduct it from their account. Bankers don't give free gift. They are like devil
Re: UBA Staff Clap And Share Snacks With Customers To Show Appreciation by Ulogwe1: 9:23pm On Apr 05
Money wen them go still collect back.

BANKS DOES NOT GIVE ANYTHING FOR FREE. I REPEAT, THE CUSTOMERS OF THAT BRANCH MUST PAY BACK.

IF you doubt me, in the next two months print your statement of account. You will discover that some bank charges will be double and they will not send you such alerts.
Re: UBA Staff Clap And Share Snacks With Customers To Show Appreciation by Femich18(m): 10:16pm On Apr 05
hakeemhakeem:
They do it by 12pm
Maybe your branch. The one I experienced twice did it at 3pm and drinks was shared to us all
Re: UBA Staff Clap And Share Snacks With Customers To Show Appreciation by Bfly: 10:26pm On Apr 05
Nigerians likes covering up their weakness incompetence and stealing by giving free food to their victims
Re: UBA Staff Clap And Share Snacks With Customers To Show Appreciation by iykofias(m): 10:30pm On Apr 05
They better not deduct any money from my Account
Re: UBA Staff Clap And Share Snacks With Customers To Show Appreciation by rollywise(m): 10:38pm On Apr 05
Noble4life:

Na all the banks dey collect am but na only una share mineral and snacks. Appreciate them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Asks Binance To Disclose Top 100 Users, Executives Remain Detained / Unusual Names Of CBN-Approved BDC Operators / The Promise Of Dangote’s $12bn Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.