Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

UBA Staff Clap And Share Snacks With Customers To Show Appreciation - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / UBA Staff Clap And Share Snacks With Customers To Show Appreciation (26298 Views)

AMAC Seals Restaurant With Customers And Staff Still Inside / Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos / How To Produce And Market Delicious Biscuits And Snacks With Just #60k. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Staff Clap And Share Snacks With Customers To Show Appreciation by rollywise(m): 10:44pm On Apr 05
techub:
I have been in the UK for 8months now, my salary is paid into my UK bank account, I buy good and other services on a daily basis.

I don't even know where my bank is located, I have not even seen it with my eyes neither have I held the UK currency in my hands since I got here.

The world is eradicating the services of the physical banks and going mainly digital and my people back home are still sharing snacks in the banks....

Who do us abeg

We don't want digital without snacks and drinks. We want analog if it comes with these free goodies. Let's learn to appreciate first good gestures then leave criticism for another day at least because there was a good gesture!
Re: UBA Staff Clap And Share Snacks With Customers To Show Appreciation by R0LL0N(m): 4:17am On Apr 06
salbis:
I still have an unfinished business with this bank.

My debited money is still hanging after about 48 hours.
No stress yourself send mail and copy CBN. Trust me you go see speedy reversal.

1 Like

Re: UBA Staff Clap And Share Snacks With Customers To Show Appreciation by CyrilVivian033: 4:46am On Apr 06
My name is Lovisa from Sweden, Am here to testify how my relationship was restored back by the great power's of Dr Adoda after three months of loneliness, my ex-lover called me after my contact with Dr Adoda on ( http://dradodalovetemple.com) That he want us to come back and start a good home, happy to write on this website that my ex boyfriend is back with me and i am very happy sharing the testimony with everyone so that they too can meet this great Dr Adoda and solve their problems. I highly recommend, take a chance.. if your not a believer, he will make you one.
Re: UBA Staff Clap And Share Snacks With Customers To Show Appreciation by nigeriansamurai(m): 5:57am On Apr 06
BondRiv:
Utterly ridiculous. Just render better customer service.
simple... Sha everybody knows that trivial gestures like this makes nigerians forget your sins...
Re: UBA Staff Clap And Share Snacks With Customers To Show Appreciation by HQuadreal: 10:01am On Apr 06
hakeemhakeem:
They do it by 12pm
And 3pm every Wednesday…

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Asks Binance To Disclose Top 100 Users, Executives Remain Detained / The Promise Of Dangote’s $12bn Refinery / Chat With The New UBA Banker, LEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.