Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,790 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver (17521 Views)

MC Oluomo’s Aide, Mamok Murdered In Oshodi (Graphic Photo) / Iyalode Alhaja Sadia Elewuju That Was Murdered In Cold Blood (Photo) / Nigerian Lady Murdered In Horrific Manner In Russia (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver by atasteve: 3:58pm On Nov 17, 2011
What men do for money's sake,

A man shall reap what he sows.
Re: NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver by mekaboy(m): 4:05pm On Nov 17, 2011
THE SHOULD BE KILLED WITH RAZOR BLADE, SLOWLY SO THEY KNOW HOW PAINFUL IT IS TO KILL.
Re: NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver by maxygirl(f): 4:19pm On Nov 17, 2011
Nothing justifies killing. so instead of picking the whys behind the death, we should show some empathy Nlanders
Re: NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver by abenelo: 4:30pm On Nov 17, 2011
Murder can not be justified under any circumstances, no matter how wicked the late woman was, they have no right to take her life. If she was a difficult person, they had the right to work away and leave her alone not kill her. Anybody who justify this mother should put their wife, sister or mother in her position and the you will see that it is not right.

Husband and wife or wives should stay together, I support the school of thought that suggest that if her family we with her probably the evil perpetrators wouldnt have had the change to kill her and put her in the fridge. Economic reasons have been the major reason why these kind of seperation exist these days but couples should try and stay together as much as they can
Re: NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver by seyi42k(m): 5:04pm On Nov 17, 2011
Hi guys,

While not justifying a wrong act, I believe aloy had a point. Sometimes, especially if God has blessed us, we should avoid sweating the small stuff. If the story the guy was out to get her because of her insistence that the guy repair her car is true, then I believe we should all pray that God should give us the wisdom to overlook somethings.

My friend once told me of a haughty in-law who overtook and forced a car with four guys to stop because she felt slighted about how they overtook her car. The guys were amused at her audacity because it turned out that they were heavily armed robbers. They however let her go after warning her sternly. My point was that she could have lost her life because she wanted to make a point. My point is not to castigate the dead as we do not have full details of all that happened but for us to learn that walking away sometimes does not mean we are foolish.

Another issue that was pointed out was the fact that she was staying alone in a big house with two males. Regardless of what anyone might say, that is very dangerous indeed. Infact, I heard from my mother the story of a successful female pilot killed in the same manner. This just seem like deja vu once again.

If a lady must stay alone due to any kind of reason, then her children and/or brother(s) or better still her husband must stay with her. To put it in contrast, have you ever witnessed a female in the process of boarding a bus full of only male passengers, they are never at ease as it is better to be late than sorry. Staying alone, especially in a big house, in a society dominated by unemployed youths with idle minds and high testosterone levels is calling potential problems on ones head.

Let us pray for Godly wisdom in these situations.

Thanks
Re: NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver by eros(m): 5:19pm On Nov 17, 2011
Very sad indeed. . . . . .
Re: NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 5:30pm On Nov 17, 2011
A very wrongful death
Re: NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver by smalmata(m): 6:59pm On Nov 17, 2011
d police shld also conduct investigations in hr plac of work also,mayb sum overambitious fellow is intrestd in hr seat.
Re: NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver by phraze(m): 7:25pm On Nov 17, 2011
I tot we men where meant to protect, jeez! you both raped and strangled her! i belive they have mothers and sisters too, damn biggots. MAY GOD PUNISH THOSE MEN. , HENS, MAY THAT WOMAN REST IN PERFECT PEACE! SO UNFORTUNATE.
Re: NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver by phraze(m): 7:28pm On Nov 17, 2011
HAJIA ASFHATU Rest In Perfect Peace. AMEN AND AMEN!
Re: NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver by Sagamite(m): 7:55pm On Nov 17, 2011
mbatuku2:

One of the ugly side of polygamy. Her husband was probably busy enjoying the latest members of his harem and never border about her safety or needs. Sad end.

Who is this fcking cretin!

What kind of moorons do we keep on generating in Nigeria?

And this fooool has a right to vote?
Re: NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver by Sagamite(m): 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2011
enomakos:

may her soul rest in peace

hope other so call ''independent women '' will learn for this

And another one!

Cretin!
Re: NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver by Sagamite(m): 8:01pm On Nov 17, 2011
Kulas:

Very Terrible.All these Moslem sef,how can a married woman be living in one place and the husband in another place.No thanks to Moslem polygamous ethics.Being a topshot in NNPC,i think she has all it takes to relocate her family to Abuja and offset the accomodation expenses.Also,she stays alone,yet with a male help,male security and male driver(not staying with her),does a lonely woman like this suppose to stay in the midst of these young men?,this can create room for intimacy which produces over trust.Lets try to give marriage its necessary ingredients irrespective of material things of the world.Its very unfortunate and very bad to the men that carried out this evil act.

And another one!

Cretinous products of a failed education system.
Re: NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver by Sagamite(m): 8:12pm On Nov 17, 2011
Bo-large:

Human being cannot be trusted on this mother earth.

What kid of life is this? how can you a WOMAN be staying alone without any of your relative members staying with you.

NL want to tell me this late woman with her calibre in NNPC cannot help any of her family members to accommodate and train them under her roof?.

Men and Women especially in Nigeria should extend ther wealth to the upbringing of less previlegde family members.

To heal with FAME.

Husband and Wife should learn to work and stay in the same environment.

Many marriages, home and families are now in shamble in the quest for money, fame and power.

A lesson for all.

Deleting that dumb part of your post is probably the smartest thing you ever did in your life.

I was sharpening my scythe to behead you as I was looking for it to quote in your post history.

You just had a lucky day.
Re: NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver by sidnazious(m): 8:31pm On Nov 17, 2011
Some people are so wicked and callous, dont talk about the dead that way no matter what,

@those who posted rubbish, you gonna die one day and you will see how it is.

rubbish. angry
Re: NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver by Sagamite(m): 8:40pm On Nov 17, 2011
mathskill:

A preciouse and unreplacable life is lost,a wife and most probably a mother is violently killed,a human being's life is unjustly and cruelly taken away and some disgusting people come to NL to write rubbish as to why she was killed.Some even suggest because she is a muslim then automatically she is in a polygamous family and is the reason why she is away from her family,what an insinuation.This kind of reasoning coming from the supposedly educated,exposed and knowledgable in our society.Society that is obviousely sick and rotten to the bone.
This woman whatever her creed,tribe,religion only deserves justice and justice comes in form of bringing the culprits to book nothing more nothing less and not the kind of nonsense going on on NL.

I keep on telling you all that we are churning out cretins. People will turn around and say Sagamite is arrogant.

Most of them are foooooooooooools!
Re: NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver by mayoroflag(m): 9:28pm On Nov 17, 2011
In spite of living as responsibly as possible, there are inherent risks in many of the choices we can make especially in this part of the world, because we always erroneously presume that people we live with or engage are reasonable people who act within confines of the law or morals. It is a very expensive assumption which a lot of us have unknowingly walked through unscathed or are walking through without realizing the inherent dangers we are really subjecting ourselves to.

This is a rather unfortunate incident.
Re: NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver by Sagamite(m): 9:46pm On Nov 17, 2011
mayoroflag:

In spite of living as responsibly as possible, there are inherent risks in many of the choices we can make especially in this part of the world, because we always erroneously presume that people we live with or engage are reasonable people who act within confines of the law or morals. It is a very expensive assumption which a lot of us have unknowingly walked through unscathed or are walking through without realizing the inherent dangers we are really subjecting ourselves to.

Absolutely brilliantly put!

You must be one of the few lucky ones (10% or so) whose brain-defense mechanism would not allow you be failed by the Nigerian education system, so your natural thinking has not been eroded.
Re: NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver by benlay(m): 12:19am On Nov 18, 2011
without the right to bear arms, see my people.
I know there are lots of 'animal called man' among us
Re: NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver by Muntula: 12:26am On Nov 18, 2011

otokx (m)
Why should a married woman stay away from her family? Our culture is being gradually eroded and degraded by western influence.

That is the true meaning of BOKO HARAM.
Re: NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver by Muntula: 12:34am On Nov 18, 2011
mayoroflag:

I agree with your reasoning. I must ask you to note however that barbarism, evil, murder, robbery, crime etc are not strictly the preserve of those of us living in "this part of the world" according to you.We have watched and read real stories of mothers killing their babies, boyfriends killingn their girlfriends, husbands killing their wives, stewards, butlers, drivers, etc killing their masters.

I think this all goes to show that the America, Britain etc, the West is inherently flawed. The churches and the synagogues and the mosques have got it all wrong.

People in the Arab world have risen and protested against their leaders. In Britain the youths are protesting against their government. In America the people are protesting against WALL Street, the Defactogovernment of USA.

Folks the world is beginning to realise that "We have taken the wrong road"
Re: NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver by aloyemeka4: 12:54am On Nov 18, 2011
[size=16pt]See the kind of stories that may push socio/psychopaths over the edge. [/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-806038.0.html#msg9581168
Re: NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver by member479760: 4:29am On Nov 18, 2011
na by force to work for NNPC, na greed killam.
Re: NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver by occam(m): 5:27am On Nov 18, 2011
This was premeditated murder with only one motive: GREED. People should stop this psychoanalysis and stop blaming the victim. Is it a crime for a woman to live alone or to reprimand a miscreant who misused her car? Why do people rationalize evil in this country?

Some of the comments on this thread reflect the irrational and warped mindset that is so common in Nigeria. No wonder criminals disguised as politicians continue to lord over Nigeria.
Re: NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver by occam(m): 5:53am On Nov 18, 2011
aloy@emeka:

[size=16pt]See the kind of stories that may push socio/psychopaths over the edge. [/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-806038.0.html#msg9581168

I read the post and see no similarity with this case, except that it also involves a successful woman.

Are you suggesting that psychopaths abound in Nigeria so don't seek redress for wrongdoings? Most crimes in Nigeria are motivated by greed and the perpetrator always provide justification: it's work off the devil
Re: NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver by mayoroflag(m): 7:08am On Nov 18, 2011
Muntula:

That is the true meaning of BOKO HARAM.

True. But we in this part of the world cannot fall back on police for protection from deterrents. This is not a western thing. Crime happens all over the world. Indeed, we tend to quote western influence but violence in their media has not resulted into more violence in their streets. In fact the reason why we think it has is because the violence is better documented in those parts than in these parts. Moreover, even the arab and asian countries do not fair better as they have suppresive and backward criminal procedures and they suppress records too.

Do we have a good record of our victims of missing persons/ ritual murders? Let's start from there.

@ Occamm: I believe our right to independence and life for now is a given. Nobody is contesting it. What is not secure is survival. And you cannot preach your right to independence and life to an assailant while he/ she is at it. Preventions will do better here. We should not take our rights for granted especially in a country where you cannot be sure of the environment that formed the psyche of the people you are surrounding yourself with,
Re: NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver by mayoroflag(m): 8:00am On Nov 18, 2011
@ Muntula my first paragraph ^^^^ was meant for you.

The Boko Haram quote is just a bad,
Re: NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver by chizi007: 9:04am On Nov 18, 2011
The truth of matter is dis,i happen to b in NNPC, ad to b honest nobody seems to say anytin gud abt dis woman,now dis is nt to say dat she deserved to die.one has to b careful as to he he or she treats other poeple .
Re: NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver by Sagamite(m): 11:14am On Nov 18, 2011
nakedall:

na by force to work for NNPC, na greed killam.

Cretin!
Re: NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver by Bolarge1(m): 11:19am On Nov 18, 2011
Sagamite:

Deleting that dumb part of your post is probably the smartest thing you ever did in your life.

I was sharpening my scythe to behead you as I was looking for it to quote in your post history.

You just had a lucky day.

Sagamite or wetin you call your name i can see you have never made any meaningful contributions to issues in your life, your own is to criticize reasonable things that sharper minds than you had done.

it's very unfortunate you cannot reason beyond your nose. You have been writing nonsense and no ideas upstairs.

Pls go and watch BEN 10 that's where you belong.

I guess this must be you.

Re: NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver by Sagamite(m): 11:52am On Nov 18, 2011
Bo-large:

Sagamite or wetin you call your name i can see you have never made any meaningful contributions to issues in your life, your own is to criticize reasonable things that sharper minds than you had done.

it's very unfortunate you cannot reason beyond your nose. You have been writing nonsense and no ideas upstairs.

Pls go and watch BEN 10 that's where you belong.

I guess this must be you.

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wayk7Z6bs6w&list=FLRUGdBFtrNhxxTkghQ0Qegg&index=227&feature=plpp_video[/flash]

You are a cretin!

Instead of you to run and thank the lord for your escape, your sorry, daft arse foolishly came back and put your foot in it.

Cretin!

You think you have a sharp mind?

Let me laugh for a few seconds.

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2c32SvJf54&list=FLRUGdBFtrNhxxTkghQ0Qegg&index=376&feature=plpp_video[/flash]

Now, dumb shyt, repeat the daft statement you made from your "sharp" mind and deleted, then back it up with how you reasoned to arrive at such a moronic conclusion.

I dare you.

I wait.
Re: NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver by humblebee: 12:14pm On Nov 18, 2011
may her soul rest in peace,

the only justification to murder is in defense to be murdered. but obviously not in this case!
if i catch you with a knife in my backyard, trust me, my revolver would do justice. its called instant metal justice a.k.a black justice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Father Burns His 8-Year-Old Daughter's Hand For Stealing In Kaduna (Graphic Pic) / Kidnapped Lagos Landlord Escapes / EFCC Arrests Three For Seven Million SIM Swap Fraud (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.