Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Allen Onyema, From Zero Business To A Billionaire - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allen Onyema, From Zero Business To A Billionaire (3566 Views)

What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 / Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss / Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allen Onyema, From Zero Business To A Billionaire by Ofodirinwa: 10:03pm On Apr 04
Putindbutt:

Enjoy, Onyema is not doing us a favour. its our commonwealth.

iseee
Re: Allen Onyema, From Zero Business To A Billionaire by Intrepid01(m): 10:39pm On Apr 04
Putindbutt:
The only thing he had was NGOs for peace mission and those were the foundations he used to siphon millions of dollars of amnesty funds for his boss, Kinsgley Kuku. that was the money they used to buy aircrafts to start Airpeace airline in 2013. We all remember US Department of Justice declared Allen Oyema wanted and issued a warrant of arrest for him. No matter what he does, he cannot enter the United States. Airpeace cannot have a direct flight to the US.
Kingsley Kuku is the owner of Airpeace, Onyema is just a front.

There are so many overnight billionaires in Nigeria like that, most especially Igbos. If you ask questions now, they’ll say why didn’t you ask questions when they were poor. Our society is deficient in morals and ethics, anything goes. Ritualists and robbers have become business moguls overnight without any questioning.

2 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema, From Zero Business To A Billionaire by mkoabiola: 12:29am On Apr 05
He is d new bride of Nigeria..

We should applaud him
Re: Allen Onyema, From Zero Business To A Billionaire by Yujin(m): 4:31am On Apr 05
Putindbutt:

Tinubu was a staff of ExxonMobil, you already know. he singlehandedly financed NADECO, you know what that means. However, this thread is about Onyema. 100k on the table.
So, an ExxonMobil Staff whose salary can easily be calculated can easily finance a political movement to challenge a government? Tinubu's drug case in the US already tells us where his first illegal wealth emanated.
Just like your sister Folorunsho Alakija who was a tailor until she was gifted an oil block and today, she's the richest African woman. We didn't hear any complain from people like you. If she was Igbo or from other ethnic groups in the SS, you would have written long epistles about her.
May you and those sponsoring you choke on your hate.

2 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema, From Zero Business To A Billionaire by adigunmu: 5:21am On Apr 05
Putindbutt:

Study a thief, how?. i dey expose him. if i dey lie, you counter my facts with proofs. i dare you.
This is one of the many problems hindering the progress of this country, whenever a crime is committed, brethren of the criminal will not see anything wrong in the act, they will either claim it is witch-hunting or rather, same crime was committed by so so and so but heaven didn’t fall. People termed overnight wealth as God’s blessing, not knowing we are only encouraging crime if the end is seeing to justify the means.

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema, From Zero Business To A Billionaire by Mirasteel: 5:33am On Apr 05
Hmmmm
Re: Allen Onyema, From Zero Business To A Billionaire by heniford2: 5:43am On Apr 05
Putindbutt:
The only thing he had was NGOs for peace mission and those were the foundations he used to siphon millions of dollars of amnesty funds for his boss, Kinsgley Kuku. that was the money they used to buy aircrafts to start Airpeace airline in 2013. We all remember US Department of Justice declared Allen Oyema wanted and issued a warrant of arrest for him. No matter what he does, he cannot enter the United States. Airpeace cannot have a direct flight to the US.
Kingsley Kuku is the owner of Airpeace, Onyema is just a front.
he can now stop typing what you don't know.
Re: Allen Onyema, From Zero Business To A Billionaire by Rolings: 5:55am On Apr 05
Putindbutt:
If anyone tells me any business Onyema did prior to floating Airpeace, i owe you 50k, if i'm impressed, i make it 100k.

This is no news .
He made the money as a consultant to the presidential amnesty programme.
The indictments is all over the internet
That's why he can't go to US, his partners are in jail in the US because of the matter

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema, From Zero Business To A Billionaire by bjtinz: 6:30am On Apr 05
Yujin:

So, an ExxonMobil Staff whose salary can easily be calculated can easily finance a political movement to challenge a government? Tinubu's drug case in the US already tells us where his first illegal wealth emanated.
Just like your sister Folorunsho Alakija who was a tailor until she was gifted an oil block and today, she's the richest African woman. We didn't hear any complain from people like you. If she was Igbo or from other ethnic groups in the SS, you would have written long epistles about her.

This is not about Tinubu or Alakija. Why not open another thread for that?

Simple question by OP, you all hyperventilating

3 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema, From Zero Business To A Billionaire by Abagworo(m): 6:34am On Apr 05
No evidence. You for "Kuku" say na Mama "Peace" not an "Allien"

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema, From Zero Business To A Billionaire by Daeaad: 7:05am On Apr 05
Putindbutt:

Bring the links.
u go pay if I post d link ?
Re: Allen Onyema, From Zero Business To A Billionaire by 1x2x3: 7:33am On Apr 05
Putindbutt:
Checked all his profile, he has never owned any business prior to Air peace. He has never had any known business or worked legitimately with any firm that could explain his source of wealth.
From nowhere, Air peace came to existence in 2013, little did we know that the airline was established with proceeds of corruption during the administration of Goodluck Jonathan. The airline was established with speed express without any hassle from the authorities. The man behind the scene making every moves possible was the one and only Kingsley Kuku, the ex-SA and Chairman of Presidential Amnesty Programe, 2011. He was one of the few most powerful men in the government of GEJ, a very close pal of Patience Jonathan and President Goodluck Jonathan but he likes keeping a low profile. Kingsley Kuku appointed his colleague and confidant, Allen Onyema as his consultant for the Presidential Amnesty Programe. PAP handled multibillion contracts yearly on behalf of ND youths. 3 years after, there was an Airpeace.

Why not drag him to court directly using the 50k you want to give out?
If I were you, I would petition EFCC and then drag him to court, I won't even waste my time on Nairaland.
Re: Allen Onyema, From Zero Business To A Billionaire by mrvitalis(m): 7:42am On Apr 05
Putindbutt:

Guy, we're talking about a senior executive in ExxonMobil, don't ever compare to a civil servant, it's an insult. your bonus and allowances in these top oil multinationals a big deal. forget salary.
Thnubu wad never a senior staff of mobil not to talk about executive

Lmaooo auditor is who you call senior executives Lmaooo
Re: Allen Onyema, From Zero Business To A Billionaire by kettykin: 7:50am On Apr 05
If you are igbo going business in Nigeria and you want free awareness that will be done free of charge from Agbado urchins just let your crew were isiagu for a photo shoot. Agbado urchins will spread your awareness on all social media platforms operating in Nigeria. Thank you Agbado, even toddlers now know Air peace and what it stands for.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema, From Zero Business To A Billionaire by kettykin: 7:52am On Apr 05
If you are igbo going business in Nigeria and you want free awareness that will be done free of charge from Agbado urchins just let your crew were isiagu for a photo shoot. Agbado urchins will spread your awareness on all social media platforms operating in Nigeria. Thank you Agbado, even toddlers now know Air peace and what it stands for.

For Air peace handlers and management, this is the best go to market strategy ever, kudos on this.

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema, From Zero Business To A Billionaire by Gustavowhite(m): 8:03am On Apr 05
Awotano was listed in Forbes billionaire last week,yoruba people were happy and were shading ndigbo
Now they don’t want to hear that an Igbo man is successful,it’s hurts them,since the beginning of this air peace successful flight to london,they have been hurting seriously
They didn’t plan it this way,awolow 20 pounds was to made the Igbo man poor and impoverished but they are sad it didn’t turn out that way

Every Igbo man should be careful of these monsters we share the same region with

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema, From Zero Business To A Billionaire by anungangampu: 8:21am On Apr 05
Putindbutt:

Abeg die this talk of estate agent.
You don't get my answer. He pulled resources together to run Airpeace. It wasn't like his Real Estate stuff brought him here. But I know what some of you are thinking; how was he nobody and now he is billionaire. I just told you how easy it was someone who deal with very rich people can become rich over night but you must be very good in management.
Re: Allen Onyema, From Zero Business To A Billionaire by Putindbutt: 8:40am On Apr 05
anungangampu:

You don't get my answer. He pulled resources together to run Airpeace. It wasn't like his Real Estate stuff brought him here. But I know what some of you are thinking; how was he nobody and now he is billionaire. I just told you how easy it was someone who deal with very rich people can become rich over night but you must be very good in management.
Lol, he pulled resources together.. pulled it from where?
Re: Allen Onyema, From Zero Business To A Billionaire by Putindbutt: 8:44am On Apr 05
mrvitalis:

Thnubu wad never a senior staff of mobil not to talk about executive

Lmaooo auditor is who you call senior executives Lmaooo
so, you have never heard of senior/chief auditors?. auditors don't rise through the ranks?. Tinubu was a boss in Mobil.

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema, From Zero Business To A Billionaire by Putindbutt: 8:50am On Apr 05
Yujin:

Tinubu was earning salaries, bonuses, allowances in dollars. A man that had worked in Deloitte, Mobil, is not your average joe.
Alakija and Emeka Offor,Authur Eze are in the same category, they all got oil blocks from the military government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema, From Zero Business To A Billionaire by jookco(m): 8:50am On Apr 05
Onyema was a lawyer and big time property developer in Lagos before starting are peace.

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema, From Zero Business To A Billionaire by Putindbutt: 8:52am On Apr 05
1x2x3:

Why not drag him to court directly using the 50k you want to give out?
If I were you, I would petition EFCC and then drag him to court, I won't even waste my time on Nairaland.
Onyema is part of the corrupt system. i don't have to petition EFCC, they are reading this on nairaland.
Re: Allen Onyema, From Zero Business To A Billionaire by nedekid: 8:53am On Apr 05
Putindbutt:

Study a thief, how?. i dey expose him. if i dey lie, you counter my facts with proofs. i dare you.
You are absolutely right, he obviously made money through magomago deals during that administration. No known business, or if he claims he had, let him bring them out for audit. This is the bane of Nigeria. Even oga at the top, what business did he have to amass so much wealth? What factories, industries etc did he have. He only became the governor of a state, from there made trillions, to the extent he said the whole money of one state like that was not enough for him to eat.
Truth of the matter is that that is what Nigerians seem to want, wealth without enterprise.
Those that had established busineses, you lot demonize them, call them this and that, knowing it is not true.
Nigeria is the land where one person can be average today and then due to political connections become a billionaire tomorrow.
100k if you can mention the business oga at the top did to make such money, his source of income. You also offer me 100k to tell you how the Labour party candidate made his.
Re: Allen Onyema, From Zero Business To A Billionaire by Putindbutt: 8:56am On Apr 05
kettykin:

For Air peace handlers and management, this is the best go to market strategy ever, kudos on this.
You guys will condemn others, you have been firing shots at Dangote on all cylinder but you love protecting your own criminals. we will keep exposing you.

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema, From Zero Business To A Billionaire by Putindbutt: 9:00am On Apr 05
Gustavowhite:
Awotano was listed in Forbes billionaire last week,yoruba people were happy and were shading ndigbo
Now they don’t want to hear that an Igbo man is successful,it’s hurts them,since the beginning of this air peace successful flight to london,they have been hurting seriously
They didn’t plan it this way,awolow 20 pounds was to made the Igbo man poor and impoverished but they are sad it didn’t turn out that way

Every Igbo man should be careful of these monsters we share the same region with
Why is that only ibos are talking about 20 pounds, we have never heard other minorities affected by the war crying about 20 pounds. you guys are lying about the 20pounds.
Re: Allen Onyema, From Zero Business To A Billionaire by 1x2x3: 9:20am On Apr 05
Putindbutt:

Onyema is part of the corrupt system. i don't have to petition EFCC, they are reading this on nairaland.

Take your complains to the court sir stop acting like a troll.

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema, From Zero Business To A Billionaire by Yujin(m): 9:21am On Apr 05
Putindbutt:

Tinubu was earning salaries, bonuses, allowances in dollars. A man that had worked in Deloitte, Mobil, is not your average joe.
Alakija and Emeka Offor,Authur Eze are in the same category, they all got oil blocks from the military government.
😁 😁 Chai, Tinubu's salary, bonuses, allowances gave him even the money($460,000) he forfeited to the US government. How evil can you Yorubas be to defend glaring crooks from your region but continue to poke fingers towards others who are sweating it legitimately to make money. It is this same mindset that has led to the attacks on Igbo properties in Lagos after Bola Tinubu grabbed, stole and ran away with a mandate that isn't his. We are keeping records of all the arson and destruction of our people's properties and you guys will answer for it soon.
Two agbadorians near my hood ran their mouth just as your doing and got themselves in the bullseye. Already, peace have left them and they know it. They'll have a taste of the pudding and will know better if they survive it.
Finally, I'm happy you guys have brought out your full fangs for all to see. Other ethnic groups are taking note so that when we bare our own fangs, they'll understand the necessity for it. You guys won't escape it. After the dust die down, yoù would have learnt a thing or two about showing respect to Ndigbo.

2 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema, From Zero Business To A Billionaire by Putindbutt: 9:28am On Apr 05
1x2x3:

Take your complains to the court sir stop acting like a troll.
Is it a crime to expose fraud on nairaland?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema, From Zero Business To A Billionaire by KennethOkonkwo: 9:30am On Apr 05
Tranquillity360:
Butterfly thinking he's a bird.

All this yoba Muslim sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema, From Zero Business To A Billionaire by blacknp(m): 9:32am On Apr 05
Yujin:

Stop exhibiting your ignorance, Tinubu purported drug case happened in 1993, he was long retired as the treasury of Mobil, and was already a Senator.

He was accused of using his investment firm for money laundering, not trafficking narcotics.

Folorunsho Alakija was not an ordinary tailor, she had the most exquisite fashion shop on high brow Awolowo Road Ikoyi in the 1980’s were only the rich and famous could shop, that is how she became a friend to the wife of the President Gbadamosi Babaginda.
Re: Allen Onyema, From Zero Business To A Billionaire by blacknp(m): 9:40am On Apr 05
Yujin:

😁 😁 Chai, Tinubu's salary, bonuses, allowances gave him even the money($460,000) he forfeited to the US government. How evil can you Yorubas be to defend glaring crooks from your region but continue to poke fingers towards others who are sweating it legitimately to make money. It is this same mindset that has led to the attacks on Igbo properties in Lagos after Bola Tinubu grabbed, stole and ran away with a mandate that isn't his. We are keeping records of all the arson and destruction of our people's properties and you guys will answer for it soon.
Two agbadorians near my hood ran their mouth just as your doing and got themselves in the bullseye. Already, peace have left them and they know it. They'll have a taste of the pudding and will know better if they survive it.
Finally, I'm happy you guys have brought out your full fangs for all to see. Other ethnic groups are taking note so that when we bare our own fangs, they'll understand the necessity for it. You guys won't escape it. After the dust die down, yoù would have learnt a thing or two about showing respect to Ndigbo.
Tinubu had long retired from Mobil, he was accused of using his investment firm in the United States to launder money, so yes, he had that kind of money back then in the 1990’s.

When you are the treasury of Mobil, (The Chief Accounting Officer, The man that controls the money bag) you cannot imagine the caliber of the high & mighty you will get to interact with.
Re: Allen Onyema, From Zero Business To A Billionaire by mrvitalis(m): 9:43am On Apr 05
Putindbutt:

so, you have never heard of senior/chief auditors?. auditors don't rise through the ranks?. Tinubu was a boss in Mobil.
U know them, tiny but was a mere auditor it's there

If you think mobil would appoint someone with less than 5 years experience a senior aduito or chief auditor then there is no point discussing with you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yoruba Cannot Fold Hands And Endure Marginalization In Nigeria / INEC Cancels Results In Some Northeast States / First Female Governor Produced.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.