Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Allen Onyema, From Zero Business To A Billionaire - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allen Onyema, From Zero Business To A Billionaire (3584 Views)

What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 / Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss / Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allen Onyema, From Zero Business To A Billionaire by PressMyButton: 10:52am On Apr 05
Gustavowhite:
Your phone and data isn’t just for watching bluefilm online you know?
The information is not available anywhere on the internet or archive. If you have it, provide. Which bank gave igbos the 20 pounds?
Re: Allen Onyema, From Zero Business To A Billionaire by thatigboman: 10:53am On Apr 05
Putindbutt:
If anyone tells me any business Onyema did prior to floating Airpeace, i owe you 50k, if i'm impressed, i make it 100k.
crying is free
Re: Allen Onyema, From Zero Business To A Billionaire by 1x2x3: 10:55am On Apr 05
Putindbutt:

Is it a crime to expose fraud on nairaland?

There's a huge price for exposing financial crimes and it will run into anything from 500M upwards for someone like Onyema... It's called whistleblowing. Why not make over 500M rather than give out 50K?

You see why I believe you aren't smart?

2 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema, From Zero Business To A Billionaire by PressMyButton: 11:05am On Apr 05
SeeWahala:

Hehehe see wetin this agbad0 dey tell me grin in an organisation as standard as mobil?

Comedy grin you think say mobil na your tilumbu private company wey him put him pikin as director abi?
Your ignorance is so glaring. Tinubu wasn't a director. he has had work experience from equally world's top firm like Deloite before joing Mobil, you don't expect him to start from the scratch in Mobil.
Re: Allen Onyema, From Zero Business To A Billionaire by SeeWahala: 11:08am On Apr 05
PressMyButton:

Your ignorance is so glaring. Tinubu wasn't a director. he has had work experience from equally world's top firm like Deloite before joing Mobil, you don't expect him to start from the scratch in Mobil.

HOW MANY YEARS did he work in mobil and deloite each.

how many years

how many years

how many years

Ahn ahn . . . Is the question really that hard for you to reply? undecided
Re: Allen Onyema, From Zero Business To A Billionaire by NorthernAgender: 11:09am On Apr 05
You see your life.
Tranquillity360:
Butterfly thinking he's a bird.

All this yoba Muslim sef.
Re: Allen Onyema, From Zero Business To A Billionaire by worksmart(m): 11:09am On Apr 05
So Tinubu became a dollar billionaire from working a 9-5 job as an accountant? grin
Putindbutt:

i just told you he worked in ExxonMobil before diving into politics.

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema, From Zero Business To A Billionaire by Yujin(m): 11:09am On Apr 05
blacknp:
Stop exhibiting your ignorance, Tinubu purported drug case happened in 1993, he was long retired as the treasury of Mobil, and was already a Senator.

He was accused of using his investment firm for money laundering, not trafficking narcotics.

Folorunsho Alakija was not an ordinary tailor, she had the most exquisite fashion shop on high brow Awolowo Road Ikoyi in the 1980’s were only the rich and famous could shop, that is how she became a friend to the wife of the President Gbadamosi Babaginda.
Continue to defend the criminals from Yorubaland while attacking genuine Igbo businessmen. You will get the appropriate responds soon. This I can assure you.

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema, From Zero Business To A Billionaire by Gift96: 11:10am On Apr 05
manmade:
Keep your dirty 100k , the man is made already, you're pained because airpeace is making waves, enemy of progress,I pity your damned situation.

As in ehen. Some people too get bad belle.
I am sure he can even afford to eat and he's coming online to brag about a money he can't afford.

Some poor people will do anything to bring other people down

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema, From Zero Business To A Billionaire by SeeWahala: 11:10am On Apr 05
1x2x3:

There's a huge price for exposing financial crimes and it will run into anything from 500M upwards for someone like Onyema... It's called whistleblowing. Why not make over 500M rather than give out 50K?

You see why I believe you aren't smart?

Don't worry, we are in the process of exposing his dirty pant on this thread now wink
Re: Allen Onyema, From Zero Business To A Billionaire by SeeWahala: 11:11am On Apr 05
worksmart:
So Tinubu became a dollar billionaire from working a 9-5 job as an accountant? grin

Hehehe πŸ˜†

Comedy πŸ˜ƒ
Re: Allen Onyema, From Zero Business To A Billionaire by SeeWahala: 11:13am On Apr 05
PressMyButton:

The information is not available anywhere on the internet or archive. If you have it, provide. which bank gave igbos the 20 pounds?

So it never happened at all right? grin it was conjured up from figments of the imagination abi? cheesy

Chai! What kind of corn are you chewing πŸ€”
Re: Allen Onyema, From Zero Business To A Billionaire by PressMyButton: 11:15am On Apr 05
SeeWahala:

HOW MANY YEARS did he work in mobil and deloite each.

how many years

how many years

how many years

Ahn ahn . . . Is the question really that hard for you to reply? undecided
You have seen someone rise to an executive position in 4years in private organization. I understand that you guys are used to 2by2, you can't understand corporate management.
Re: Allen Onyema, From Zero Business To A Billionaire by mrvitalis(m): 11:16am On Apr 05
PressMyButton:

Have you ever worked in a private sector, particularly, a blue chip company?
What has that got to do with my question

. How many years did Tinubu work in mobil ?
Re: Allen Onyema, From Zero Business To A Billionaire by PressMyButton: 11:18am On Apr 05
worksmart:
Nobody has claimed Tinubu was a billionaire when he was in corporate world, we said he was already rich and made. Stop twisting the point.
Re: Allen Onyema, From Zero Business To A Billionaire by SeeWahala: 11:19am On Apr 05
PressMyButton:

You have seen someone rise to an executive position in 4years in private organization. I understand that you guys are used to 2by2 , you can't understand corporate management.
Yes, I am used to 2 by 2 shop where I sell my goods, I agree cool

But my father was a career banker in a private firm so I know much about how he rose through the ranks in that regard hence my (and others) initial question to you concerning tilumbu and his own employment palava in mobil and deloite wink

Now I ask once again, HOW MANY YEARS did tilumbu work for mobil and deloite EACH? for you to claim he reached a managing level?

We are still waiting cool
Re: Allen Onyema, From Zero Business To A Billionaire by SeeWahala: 11:21am On Apr 05
PressMyButton:

Nobody has claimed Tinubu was a billionaire when he was in corporate world, we said he was already rich and made. Stop twisting the point.

Hmm, this guy you be big snake 🐍

Something you've been trumpeting upandan the thread you're now turning around to deny? shocked
Re: Allen Onyema, From Zero Business To A Billionaire by PressMyButton: 11:25am On Apr 05
mrvitalis:

What has that got to do with my question

. How many years did Tinubu work in mobil ?
How does that invalidate the fact that he rose from being a corporate auditor to a treasurer from Mobile Uk to Mobil Nigeria?. Big corporations often apply meritocracy.
Re: Allen Onyema, From Zero Business To A Billionaire by SeeWahala: 11:25am On Apr 05
PressMyButton come back here, where are you running to? grin

You say what? You want to switch moniker? AGAIN!!! πŸ‘πŸΎ okay no wahala
Re: Allen Onyema, From Zero Business To A Billionaire by SeeWahala: 11:26am On Apr 05
PressMyButton:

How does that invalidate the fact that he rose from being a corporate auditor to a treasurer from Mobile Uk to Mobil Nigeria?. Big corporations often apply meritocracy.

H
O
W

M
A
N
Y

Y
E
A
R
S

did your tilumbu work at mobil? undecided
Re: Allen Onyema, From Zero Business To A Billionaire by SeeWahala: 11:28am On Apr 05
Such a very simple question . . . Op dey run cry
Re: Allen Onyema, From Zero Business To A Billionaire by PressMyButton: 11:28am On Apr 05
SeeWahala:

So it never happened at all right? grin it was conjured up from figments of the imagination abi? cheesy

Chai! What kind of corn are you chewing
Yeah, it's the figment of the imagination of the conspirators. If 20 pounds existed, where did igbos collect it and what year was that?. No evidence only cooked up story for empty emotional blackmailing.
Re: Allen Onyema, From Zero Business To A Billionaire by SeeWahala: 11:30am On Apr 05
PressMyButton:

Yeah, it's the figment of the imagination of the conspirators. If 20 pounds existed, where did igbos collect it and what year was that?. No evidence only cooked up story for empty emotional blackmailing.

Okay let me compromise and agree to this one for the sake of exposing you further wink there was nothing like Β£20 pounds given to anybody cool

Okay? you good? Now answer my question above grin
Re: Allen Onyema, From Zero Business To A Billionaire by SeeWahala: 11:35am On Apr 05
Hehehe πŸ˜† Agbad0rians

They have decided to destroy the thread they created by themselves grin

It was what I expected
Re: Allen Onyema, From Zero Business To A Billionaire by PressMyButton: 11:35am On Apr 05
SeeWahala:

H
O
W

M
A
N
Y

Y
E
A
R
S

did your tilumbu work at mobil? undecided
Was Tinubu a treasurer in Mobil or not?. why do I bother about the years. I speak from experience.
Re: Allen Onyema, From Zero Business To A Billionaire by mrvitalis(m): 11:35am On Apr 05
PressMyButton:

Stating how long he worked can help an average person see if it's possible or not

Show me a record of Tinubu working at mobil USA or mobil UK

Let's start from there
Re: Allen Onyema, From Zero Business To A Billionaire by PressMyButton: 11:36am On Apr 05
Yujin:

Continue to defend the criminals from Yorubaland while attacking genuine Igbo businessmen. You will get the appropriate responds soon. This I can assure you.
Onyema ain't genuine, sorry to break your heart, bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema, From Zero Business To A Billionaire by SeeWahala: 11:37am On Apr 05
PressMyButton:

Was Tinubu a treasurer in Mobil or not?. why do I bother about the years. I speak from experience.

Hehehehe grin

You say you speak from what? Where? cheesy

Kai! You guys na gbanko tongue
Re: Allen Onyema, From Zero Business To A Billionaire by PressMyButton: 11:39am On Apr 05
SeeWahala:

Okay let me compromise and agree to this one for the sake of exposing you further wink there was nothing like Β£20 pounds given to anybody cool

Okay? you good? Now answer my question above grin
You have no choice, no evidence of 20 pounds. Just fake stories to cry the victim.
Re: Allen Onyema, From Zero Business To A Billionaire by PressMyButton: 11:42am On Apr 05
mrvitalis:

Stating how long he worked can help an average person see if it's possible or not

Show me a record of Tinubu working at mobil USA or mobil UK

Let's start from there
Dude, i can't help your ignorance. Top corporations ain't apprenticeship where you have to labour for 7-10years before you can own a pin of your own. Try getting exposure would help you.
Re: Allen Onyema, From Zero Business To A Billionaire by SeeWahala: 11:43am On Apr 05
PressMyButton:

You have no choice, no evidence of 20 pounds . Just fake stories to cry the victim.

Please show us evidence of how long tilumbu worked at mobil for him to amass such wealth as to single handedly sponsor the NADECO movement back then undecided

Stop sidestepping the question cool I will always be here waiting for your answer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Thanksgiving Celebration In Nigeria / Jonathan β€˜ll Set Record By Not Contesting β€” Bamanga Tukur ! / Omatek Deploys Solar-powered Panels In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.