Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,493 members, 7,823,156 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Justice Nyako’s Ruling On Charges Against Him, Files Appeal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Justice Nyako’s Ruling On Charges Against Him, Files Appeal (15172 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Justice Nyako adjourns indefinitely pending Supreme Court Judgement / Justice Nyako Orders DSS To Let Nnamdi Kanu Watch His Favourite Football Matches / Adeyanju To Justice Nyako: Step Down From Kanu's Trial, Your Husband Is Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Justice Nyako’s Ruling On Charges Against Him, Files Appeal by Magnumproperty: 10:33am On Apr 05
All these ones naaa story. He will be used as a political bait just as Al mustapha was used.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Justice Nyako’s Ruling On Charges Against Him, Files Appeal by gidgiddy: 10:43am On Apr 05
Johnjustice:

Every state on its own...we are heading to true federalism, stop looking at Nigeria, it is just a territorial space, look at your region and state, if every region and state develop and act right, Nigeria will change for better.

So people have been saying since 1960
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Justice Nyako’s Ruling On Charges Against Him, Files Appeal by DMerciful(m): 10:54am On Apr 05
Do you have proof he is behind unknown gun men?

Whats wrong with Radio Biafra?

What is wrong with ESN?

Which treason? You want him to stay when the military invaded his home? Did Igboho stay?
ObiCertificate:

Zoo chanting (now zoo resident) Kanu and Igboho’s crimes have never and can never be the same.

Radio Biafra
ESN/Ungun known men killings targeted at northerners
Directly threatening and taunting the President
Endsars Violence in Lagos
Provocative insults and anti-Fulani/Yoruba propaganda
Jumping bail
Treason

To mention but a few.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Justice Nyako’s Ruling On Charges Against Him, Files Appeal by wediehere1: 10:58am On Apr 05
goodconsience77:

And what is ur gain if the man doesn't come alive?
God pls restore the dignity of Nigeria.
he who killed by the sword must also die by the sword

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Justice Nyako’s Ruling On Charges Against Him, Files Appeal by ObiCertificate: 11:00am On Apr 05
DMerciful:
Do you have proof he is behind unknown gun men?

Whats wrong with Radio Biafra?

What is wrong with ESN?

Hate mongering and inciting insults and propaganda through an illegal, pirate radio station.

Gun-running and arming an illegal terrorist group.

ESN targeted killings of northerners and hundreds of security personnel + cannibalism.

Mind you, all those childish mind games, gaslighting, pretenses & denials about ipob, esn & ungunned known men are futile & expired so save your breath. Nobody is arguing with you.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Justice Nyako’s Ruling On Charges Against Him, Files Appeal by wediehere1: 11:14am On Apr 05
ObiCertificate:

Hate mongering and inciting insults and propaganda through an illegal, pirate radio station.

ESN targeted killings of northerners and hundreds of security personnel + cannibalism.

Mind you, all those childish mind games, gaslighting, pretenses & denials about ipob, esn & ungunned known men are futile & expired so save your breath. Nobody is arguing with you.
😆
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Justice Nyako’s Ruling On Charges Against Him, Files Appeal by gidgiddy: 11:19am On Apr 05
ObiCertificate:

And if you are asked for evidence that Nnamdi Kanu was involved in killing anyone, all you will have is speculation and rumour, just like the federal government
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Justice Nyako’s Ruling On Charges Against Him, Files Appeal by gidgiddy: 11:20am On Apr 05
wediehere1:
he who killed by the sword must also die by the sword

Must be why we have never seen one dead killer herdsman?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Justice Nyako’s Ruling On Charges Against Him, Files Appeal by Honestey: 11:27am On Apr 05
AbuTwins:

They won't follow diplomacy!
They brag too much as if they own Nigeria.

To them he did nothing!

At this junction it's Kanu who needs to borrow himself brain. Tinubu wasn't the one who jail him, he could just let him remain behind bar even if he spent 8 years Kanu should reach out to him

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Justice Nyako’s Ruling On Charges Against Him, Files Appeal by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:40am On Apr 05
Christistruth00:

Back to Sender in Jesus Christ mighty name

I said say Amen, it is you that will activate the Illiteracy....

Because I don't know how someone still coming to court has turned to someone in jail..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Justice Nyako’s Ruling On Charges Against Him, Files Appeal by Christistruth00: 11:45am On Apr 05
ArcSEMPECJ:

I said say Amen, it is you that will activate the Illiteracy....

Because I don't know how someone still coming to court has turned to someone in jail..

It is what you uttered that is already yours
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Justice Nyako’s Ruling On Charges Against Him, Files Appeal by AbuTwins: 1:01pm On Apr 05
Honestey:

At this junction it's Kanu who needs to borrow himself brain. Tinubu wasn't the one who jail him, he could just let him remain behind bar even if he spent 8 years Kanu should reach out to him

I hope he will and his people too should encourage him to take that option and stop bragging!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Justice Nyako’s Ruling On Charges Against Him, Files Appeal by Bulldozer90: 2:31pm On Apr 05
Kenmatt:

Why is he in the Prison Bro?
He trolled evang Ebuka Obi with fake miracle allegations and dude isn't ready to take any of that.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Justice Nyako’s Ruling On Charges Against Him, Files Appeal by Sapasenator: 3:00pm On Apr 05
africanusvu:
This idiot, this disaster, this igbo doom should thank gods he is being given option to life, those people his boys are beheading in igboland weren't given no option,you direct ur boys to kill without mercy and sell human body parts,but u are fighting to be free and enjoy life in same environment where you killed many,if u think u will have peace even when freed,ogar,u are lying, those innocent souls u wasted will haunt you for life

He is very lucky to be alive. Even Saro Wiwa no do 1% of the atrocities of NK.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Justice Nyako’s Ruling On Charges Against Him, Files Appeal by Sapasenator: 3:01pm On Apr 05
Honestey:

That is likely what's going to happen. Jail the next 8 years.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Justice Nyako’s Ruling On Charges Against Him, Files Appeal by DMerciful(m): 3:30pm On Apr 05
These are baseless accusations without proof
ObiCertificate:

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Justice Nyako’s Ruling On Charges Against Him, Files Appeal by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:43pm On Apr 05
Christistruth00:

It is what you uttered that is already yours

Lols...you are now calming down to reason well..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Justice Nyako’s Ruling On Charges Against Him, Files Appeal by jogojogo: 3:55pm On Apr 05
Bulldozer90:
wouldn't blame you. If you knew the difference between jail and DSS custody, you wouldn't be opening senseless topics you are known for.
I thought he was sponsored by DSS?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Justice Nyako’s Ruling On Charges Against Him, Files Appeal by Christistruth00: 3:56pm On Apr 05
ArcSEMPECJ:

Lols...you are now calming down to reason well..

It is you who has calmed down after cursing yourself and your own Children with Illiteracy
I only pointed out your foolishness in doing so
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Justice Nyako’s Ruling On Charges Against Him, Files Appeal by WizardOfNG: 4:57pm On Apr 05
ArcSEMPECJ:

Out of hatred for a fellow man, you now become an illiterate overnight....

May Illiteracy be the Hallmark of your family....say Amen.....

How many years imprisonment did you and your judge give him

You're the illiterate. You can be in jail on remand while a trial is ongoing. Not only convicted and sentenced criminals are found in jail.

I am always amused with how emptily
pompous and ignorant you lot are yet You're the first to call others illiterates.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Justice Nyako’s Ruling On Charges Against Him, Files Appeal by ObiCertificate: 5:01pm On Apr 05
DMerciful:
These are baseless accusations without proof

Tell the judge cool

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Justice Nyako’s Ruling On Charges Against Him, Files Appeal by WizardOfNG: 5:02pm On Apr 05
gidgiddy:

Must be why we have never seen one dead killer herdsman?

Master of shameless whataboutism and distraction, how the thing dey go? Joker.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Justice Nyako’s Ruling On Charges Against Him, Files Appeal by osuofia2(m): 5:03pm On Apr 05
Bulldozer90:
oyiboupdate always wished Kanu prison. He is there now while Kanu is not. That's what matters. Bye!
What happened to Oyigboupdate?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Justice Nyako’s Ruling On Charges Against Him, Files Appeal by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:06pm On Apr 05
WizardOfNG:

You're the illiterate. You can be in jail on remand while a trial is ongoing. Not only convicted and sentenced criminals are found in jail.

I am always amused with how emptily
pompous and ignorant you lot are yet You're the first to call others illiterates.

Is Nnamdi Kanu in Jail

Or DSS custody

Silence could have helped you appear wise but see your life now....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Justice Nyako’s Ruling On Charges Against Him, Files Appeal by seunayantokun(m): 7:18pm On Apr 05
ObiCertificate:

He threw many targeted stones so what’s unjust if he’s made to face justice for it?

He chose the wrong target.

Facing justice is being prosecuted diligently according to extant laws and obeying court orders and judgments. Rule of law, not rule of might. Your position on this matter should not be seen as a transfer of ethnopolitical aggression or bitterness, otherwise we would all be drawn into the base abyss of callousness. There is no way the way Kanu has been treated on allegations or charges levelled against him can be seen as justice. The government owns the court yet there is no court pronouncement in favour of Kanu that the government has obeyed. Is that an animals farm where some animals are above the law? You can never build a working country on that kind of judicial practice. As a Yoruba man, I was not brought up to accept injustice wherever it is found. I have put up posts on this forum for which some obidients descended heavily on me but I wouldn't mind them because they are using what they believe in while I am also following my values. People should not be able to change what God has made me.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Justice Nyako’s Ruling On Charges Against Him, Files Appeal by Boldideas: 11:09pm On Apr 05

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We’ve Paid N700bn For Road Projects – FG / Fayose Blasts Clerics Over Predictions Of His Impeachment- The Vanguard / Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Named 2019 "Governor Of The Year"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.