Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp (22091 Views)

Voting Ends Abruptly At Wike’s Polling Unit, Ballot Boxes Carried (Video, Photo) / Your Memory May Be Failing, Atiku Fires Fresh Shot At Tinubu / Goat Dressed With Brooms At Wike Campaign Rally In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:53pm On Apr 04
Wainey:
Fubara is getting 2much balls lately, I won't be surprised if himself and Wike are still buddies and could be doing this to know who are real allies and who to eliminate ahead of 2027, that Wike is a snake, na politicians weh go choose side I deh pity, cos if these two comes back, they will bury you.
It's better to remain neutral for now than to choose sides

Obaseki dodged a bullet wike took with his forehead.
Re: ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp by okoloto: 8:54pm On Apr 04
Fubara started getting balls as soon as he saw no court can sack him anymore. The rest is politics and who pays more. Meanwhile he in charge of rivers money. Wike never surrenders too. Let's see how it ends but a lot of rivers elders and big names doesn't like wike.
Re: ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp by paramakina202: 9:03pm On Apr 04
Wainey:
I don't think even the tours are with Wike o. Wike doesn't have organic loyalty except those he bought with money like the lawmakers.
But I am sure they will soon switch camp before 2027 election cos e fit red for them

The lawmakers are the touts.
Re: ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp by ogolemati: 9:04pm On Apr 04
proff010:
This picture wey you attach is not good ooo, Dem be human be too naa cool cool shocked shocked
grin grin grin grin grin changed I get your point but nothing on my mind
Re: ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp by chipet67(m): 9:04pm On Apr 04
Nawa4nl:
Fubara dey like strong man

Wike that Atiku couldn't tame, Fubara fit tame Wike😁
Atiku couldn't tame him because he had more to loose at the moment.

Right now, power has changed hands.
Re: ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp by highchief1: 9:10pm On Apr 04
Lordlontor:
ur head no just correct
because I no fit bite finger when feed me?I don’t get u
Re: ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp by Kaiser20: 9:16pm On Apr 04
CoronaVirusPro:
Wike needs to act fast

Fubara is growing wings
Wike's action is to lead him straight to efcc jail
Re: ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp by Ategberoson(m): 9:18pm On Apr 04
Fubara: why are we political class struggling, there is nothing there

Fubara: I will make you restless

Fubara after 4yrs of doing nothing: I was distracted

Rivers state people: yes he was, Rivers no be Abuja

And the drama continues

1 Like

Re: ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp by Dididrumz(m): 9:22pm On Apr 04
SmartPolician:
Obviously, Wike sees Fubara in his dreams every night cheesy

If a governor's tenure ends, he should allow his successor to govern undisturbed.

I cannot believe that some lunatics I share this country with are somewhere encouraging and defending godfatherism.

They are all fools, the same thing we're criticizing Tinubu for in Lagos is the same thing they are encouraging Wike to do in Rivers.

I pray Fubara wins this fight to humble them.
Re: ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp by smyo(m): 9:26pm On Apr 04
YemyTemmy:

Na so una cheer Obaseki that made him go astray and ended up becoming the worst person to ever govern Edo State.... As much as we all hate Godfatherism, we shouldnt encourage and applaud ungrateful souls....SIM and wike looted together when wike was gov, now he is forming saint.... We dont get to hear of projects he has started or commission, he only gets popular cos of fight, in terms of performanace, wike is still a million miles ahead of SIM
Are you saying he should call Nwike back so dey can continue looking rivers state or what. Why can't Mr Abuja Minister dey him day and face his work. Na so other do him?
Re: ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp by Emdebby2: 9:30pm On Apr 04
I support you.
Re: ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp by Sk5050: 9:33pm On Apr 04
socialmediaman:
Before you know it Fub will open a judicial commission of inquiry and Wike will become a defendant
Wike is just ranting SIM can bring him down anyday, remember SIM was his accountant general we all know what that means. They will tame wike for sure. Giggles
Re: ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp by Exceed15: 9:46pm On Apr 04
Go Go Fubara. Show them you are in charge. Wike never took rubbish too when he was in power. Life na turn by turn .
Re: ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp by Whalis: 9:58pm On Apr 04
unclejb2:
Wike is going to prison. We would never forget Obigbo
We know that is why u people are against him. We are waiting for you people to make the first move.

1 Like

Re: ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp by tnerro1(m): 9:58pm On Apr 04
If na me be governor, na for airport I go wait to manhandle wike anytime him dare come port😁
Re: ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp by Yenitemidot: 10:03pm On Apr 04
I Like This.. Woke shu stop his Rubbish Act and let this gentleman Work on his own...
Re: ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp by condralbedez: 10:03pm On Apr 04
SmartPolician:
Obviously, Wike sees Fubara in his dreams every night cheesy

If a governor's tenure ends, he should allow his successor to govern undisturbed.

I cannot believe that some lunatics I share this country with are somewhere encouraging and defending godfatherism.
River State(Garden City)Nobi Lagos, they can only wish!!!
Re: ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp by Ance4Liverpool: 10:04pm On Apr 04
Godjone:
Nwike is a fool
he is a very big fool and a greedy kai kai drinker
Re: ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp by Germanhunter(m): 10:09pm On Apr 04
This is so sad .. in as much as people forget and power is transient ..Fubara is not loyal ..this is bad .. it’s hard to help people this days and it’s so obvious in this case …. Wike did well for the people who made him a governor .. Fubara betrayed to early .. it’s only a matter of time before karma catches up with him and online warriors won’t save him ..neither will his new found friendnemies too .. I hate ungrateful people

1 Like

Re: ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp by Gift96: 10:14pm On Apr 04
Lordlontor:
Wo born dis obote
grin grin
Re: ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp by bencr7: 10:16pm On Apr 04
Sapasenator:
Who takes Fubara seriously.

who take wike serious
Re: ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp by lagosrd: 10:17pm On Apr 04
Wainey:
Fubara is getting 2much balls lately, I won't be surprised if himself and Wike are still buddies and could be doing this to know who are real allies and who to eliminate ahead of 2027, that Wike is a snake, na politicians weh go choose side I deh pity, cos if these two comes back, they will bury you.

That can't happen again except wike is going to loose everything he is afraid of. The governor is the head the political structure in any state . It's not wikes personal political structure. It's the party state machinery
Re: ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp by SS777(m): 10:19pm On Apr 04
ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/ill-continue-making-you-restless-fubara-fires-fresh-shot-at-wikes-camp/

Don't let Aso rock and Wike, reason your matter already ww3 is on going no countries will be interested when most powerful start using his power,fear government if you have never crossed the 7 seas, someone they brought in and the one that come alone onboard the ship can never be the same onboard the ship,this is about power.

He should forget about the fake support he's receiving among the enemies of wike, enemies of port Harcourt,enemies of Niger delta,the outcome will be opposite of what is thinking,a disaster.

Calm sea never made a skill sailor.

2 Likes

Re: ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp by KennethOkonkwo: 10:22pm On Apr 04
ogolemati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wike want to collabo River State like his current friend druggie did to Lagos state.seems like the rivers people head strong grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
His friend is not like Peter pethief obi,the fool bro

Re: ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp by SS777(m): 10:24pm On Apr 04
Wainey:

Those who know how to use power remains in power, Wike know how to use power.

2 Likes

Re: ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp by thevoicenews: 10:54pm On Apr 04
Portable Attack Dammy Krane for mocking Davido Over Fake Arrest.

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94H8LHl9oFY

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjV0-FPf10k
Re: ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp by toprealman: 11:15pm On Apr 04
Wike wants to control Rivers state government, APC & PDD…one man!
Re: ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp by mvwealth: 11:55pm On Apr 04
Fubara should get to work. He is becoming too distracted, so far he has not started and finished any project, he is more concerned of winning people over to himself without tangible proof of work so far. Guy go and work and stop been on the news everytime for the wrong reasons, Wike is actually working in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp by Prince111111: 1:14am On Apr 05
Iberl:
This is getting out of hand

Where are the Rivers elders when you need them. Or is it that the matter is beyond them
that tells you they might actually like Wike but they cannot condone his excesses in Rivers.
Re: ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp by Prince111111: 1:16am On Apr 05
Wainey:
buddies for where. The fight is real 😄

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos, Plateau (Photos) / Osinbajo Townhall Meeting At Maryland USA (Photos) / "Your Niger-Delta Visit Meaningless" - Militants Tells Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.