Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp (22100 Views)

Voting Ends Abruptly At Wike’s Polling Unit, Ballot Boxes Carried (Video, Photo) / Your Memory May Be Failing, Atiku Fires Fresh Shot At Tinubu / Goat Dressed With Brooms At Wike Campaign Rally In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp by broadman20: 3:18am On Apr 05
CoronaVirusPro:
Wike needs to act fast

Fubara is growing wings

Why do you people love supporting evil in Nigeria and funny thing is that you will also claim to be patriotic at same time.

I only pray that what you wish the governor of River state will happen to Tinubu.
Re: ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp by jonnieoneng: 3:23am On Apr 05
Re: ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp by lambdawinner829(f): 6:48am On Apr 05
hello guys
Re: ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp by Franking: 6:55am On Apr 05
Iberl:
This is getting out of hand

Where are the Rivers elders when you need them. Or is it that the matter is beyond them

Wike said Rivers Elders are milking Fubara.
Re: ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp by Franking: 6:57am On Apr 05
Wainey:
Fubara is getting 2much balls lately, I won't be surprised if himself and Wike are still buddies and could be doing this to know who are real allies and who to eliminate ahead of 2027, that Wike is a snake, na politicians weh go choose side I deh pity, cos if these two comes back, they will bury you.
It's better to remain neutral for now than to choose sides

Naive. Did you read this before submitting?
Re: ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp by ogolemati: 7:57am On Apr 05
KennethOkonkwo:

His friend is not like Peter pethief obi,the fool bro
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin rejoice help is coming

Re: ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp by Noblechykk(m): 8:29am On Apr 05
God1000:
I hate godfatherism, governor Fubara is finally waking up
He was never sleeping. He was waiting for validate his seat. Now that is done, he is going offensive
Re: ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp by eepeepook: 8:37am On Apr 05
Another national distraction to keep the masses talking while talking while both parties loot the treasury and provide nothing. Mongrels on Nairaland will never learn. Na why the smart ones japa long ago. Government no fit frustrate those ones. My problem na say them still carry their small town thinking enter civilized lands.
Re: ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp by KennethOkonkwo: 8:59am On Apr 05
ogolemati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin rejoice help is coming

Re: ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp by millionboi2: 9:08am On Apr 05
Wainey:
Fubara is getting 2much balls lately, I won't be surprised if himself and Wike are still buddies and could be doing this to know who are real allies and who to eliminate ahead of 2027, that Wike is a snake, na politicians weh go choose side I deh pity, cos if these two comes back, they will bury you.
It's better to remain neutral for now than to choose sides
Rubbish not in politics
Re: ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp by Sniper101(m): 12:34pm On Apr 05
unclejb2:
Wike is going to prison. We would never forget Obigbo

You still dey wail on this Obigbo Oyigbo matter grin

For how long do you intend wailing over spilt milk?
Re: ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp by Sniper101(m): 12:47pm On Apr 05
Sk5050:
Wike is just ranting SIM can bring him down anyday, remember SIM was his accountant general we all know what that means. They will tame wike for sure. Giggles

I steal money. I bring it to you to help hide it.
We do this for years.

And then one year you'll wake up and say you want to take me to court for stealing government funds? When you're the one who's been in charge of hiding my stolen funds?
Take me to court and see how it will pan out for you.

PS: Fubara can fight Wike with anything and with any means. But he can NEVER take him to court to sue for money laundering or misappropriation of funds.

Why do you think Wike choose to hide Fubara from the EFCC for months until Fubara eventually became the governor? You think Wike did that out of magnanimity? They both share same skeletons in their cupboards, bro

1 Like

Re: ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp by Sk5050: 5:58pm On Apr 14
Nice point they both know the game
Sniper101:

I steal money. I bring it to you to help hide it.
We do this for years.

And then one year you'll wake up and say you want to take me to court for stealing government funds? When you're the one who's been in charge of hiding my stolen funds?
Take me to court and see how it will pan out for you.

PS: Fubara can fight Wike with anything and with any means. But he can NEVER take him to court to sue for money laundering or misappropriation of funds.

Why do you think Wike choose to hide Fubara from the EFCC for months until Fubara eventually became the governor? You think Wike did that out of magnanimity? They both share same skeletons in their cupboards, bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos, Plateau (Photos) / EVICTION ORDER: APDA Youths Faults Ango Abdullahi, Hails ACF, Faults APC / National Assembly Increases 2018 Budget To N9.1trn (dailytrust)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.