Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp (22097 Views)

Voting Ends Abruptly At Wike’s Polling Unit, Ballot Boxes Carried (Video, Photo) / Your Memory May Be Failing, Atiku Fires Fresh Shot At Tinubu / Goat Dressed With Brooms At Wike Campaign Rally In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp by Thoughts007: 8:02pm On Apr 04
As long as he has his red biro, no shakings!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp by Verbtips(m): 8:05pm On Apr 04
Like fada like sonwink
Re: ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp by Sapasenator: 8:05pm On Apr 04
Who takes Fubara seriously.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp by WantsandMore: 8:05pm On Apr 04
Obidients are naturally behind fubara because of their 2027 ambition, those in pdp who are Atiku stooges are behind fubara in hope for 2027. Come 2027 who will fubara appease and who'll he displease cos wike needs apc to rivers in order for his Ego to remain intact. Stalemate?

2 Likes

Re: ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp by Rebuker(m): 8:07pm On Apr 04
Many people didn't believe me when I said it was far from being over then. During the cross over, the song the band played and danced to, was a clear evidence something was still brewing.

Dey your day, make I dey my dey, make no body worry nobody:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ejo0_b02sY
Re: ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp by paramakina202: 8:08pm On Apr 04
Wainey:
Fubara is getting 2much balls lately, I won't be surprised if himself and Wike are still buddies and could be doing this to know who are real allies and who to eliminate ahead of 2027, that Wike is a snake, na politicians weh go choose side I deh pity, cos if these two comes back, they will bury you.
It's better to remain neutral for now than to choose sides

All the elders of Rivers state are with Fubara while all the touts are with Wike.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp by YemyTemmy: 8:08pm On Apr 04
SmartPolician:
Obviously, Wike sees Fubara in his dreams every night cheesy

If a governor's tenure ends, he should allow his successor to govern undisturbed.

I cannot believe that some lunatics I share this country with are somewhere encouraging and defending godfatherism.

Na so una cheer Obaseki that made him go astray and ended up becoming the worst person to ever govern Edo State.... As much as we all hate Godfatherism, we shouldnt encourage and applaud ungrateful souls....SIM and wike looted together when wike was gov, now he is forming saint.... We dont get to hear of projects he has started or commission, he only gets popular cos of fight, in terms of performanace, wike is still a million miles ahead of SIM

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp by FaradayIQ: 8:08pm On Apr 04
Abeg give it to them wotoporiously, your enemy will not have peace until you complete your tenure, yeye hungry slave men.
Reason for impeachment, we don't know, confuse entity.

1 Like

Re: ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp by moderatedguy: 8:10pm On Apr 04
socialmediaman:
Before you know it Fub will open a judicial commission of inquiry and Wike will become a defendant
Hahahaha
Re: ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp by Thoughts007: 8:12pm On Apr 04
socialmediaman:
Before you know it Fub will open a judicial commission of inquiry and Wike will become a defendant

he won't try it. that's tantamount to self indictment.
As the fmr accountant general, na both of them been dey thief the money cheesy
Re: ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp by Lordlontor: 8:12pm On Apr 04
FaradayIQ:
Abeg give it to them wotoporiously, your enemy will not have peace until you complete your tenure, yeye hungry slave men.
Reason for impeachment, we don't know, confuse entity.
ur head dey smell
Re: ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp by SmartPolician: 8:12pm On Apr 04
YemyTemmy:

Na so una cheer Obaseki that made him go astray and ended up becoming the worst person to ever govern Edo State.... As much as we all hate Godfatherism, we shouldnt encourage and applaud ungrateful souls....SIM and wike looted together when wike was gov, now he is forming saint.... We dont get to hear of projects he has started or commission, he only gets popular cos of fight, in terms of performanace, wike is still a million miles ahead of SIM

This moniker has no interest in Edo State politics, but one thing I know is that I won't encourage godfatherism anywhere in the country. Godfathers always come back to milk the state; that's their priority. Stop comparing SIM who hasn't spent up to one year in office with Wike who exhausted his 8 years.

1 Like

Re: ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp by socialmediaman: 8:13pm On Apr 04
Iberl:
This is getting out of hand

Where are the Rivers elders when you need them. Or is it that the matter is beyond them

They're urging Fub on behind the scenes. Wike doesn't get paid too much as FCT minister vs the fellow who has security votes he doesn't account to anyone for

1 Like

Re: ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp by highchief1: 8:14pm On Apr 04
ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/ill-continue-making-you-restless-fubara-fires-fresh-shot-at-wikes-camp/
nawa o.i no go fit o.i avoid ppl helping me because my loyalty can be too much.this thing when sim Dey do I no go fit
Re: ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp by Lordlontor: 8:14pm On Apr 04
highchief1:
nawa o.i no go fit o.i avoid ppl helping me because my loyalty can be too much.this thing when sim Dey do I no go fit
ur head no just correct
Re: ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp by blazesam(m): 8:15pm On Apr 04
Lol... They making their own money . We should be making our own

Unlock the future with crypto mining. Join us and harness the power of blockchain technology today!"

https:///Hzbf4aBoOcu6THeDN7zO4e
Re: ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp by blazesam(m): 8:16pm On Apr 04
Unlock the future with crypto mining. Join us and harness the power of blockchain technology today!"

https:///Hzbf4aBoOcu6THeDN7zO4e

Re: ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp by Ezekiel2122(m): 8:19pm On Apr 04
This is how these two men will continue to play on people's intelligence in the name of fighting....
Re: ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp by Elidrisy20: 8:19pm On Apr 04
Abeg watin happen yesterday?
Re: ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp by jenniferedet00(f): 8:23pm On Apr 04
Pepper Them, Bolanle Pepper Them o

Click on my signature to find out, if interested.
Re: ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp by victorazy(m): 8:28pm On Apr 04
Iberl:
This is getting out of hand

Where are the Rivers elders when you need them. Or is it that the matter is beyond them

You won't hear from that Spif or what is his name. Elders of impunity. Na when is about Igbos & Biafra you will see them.
Re: ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp by Treasure17(m): 8:28pm On Apr 04
Selfish politicians barking at each other. Not as if the drama has an effect on any development.
Re: ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp by tfelicityk(m): 8:28pm On Apr 04
This guy is loosing focus and determination to make his state better place for local and international investors to explore so as to improve the economy and development of the state more.

He is welcoming the enemies of the state to take advantage of his fight with his boss.

Is this the way he chose to rule his state 😭😭😭😭😭😭

1 Like

Re: ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp by BondRiv: 8:31pm On Apr 04
The fear of impeachment is already giving you sleepless night. Clueless and deceptive.
Re: ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp by AbujaLagos: 8:33pm On Apr 04
unclejb2:
Wike is going to prison. We would never forget Obigbo
lick your wounds
Re: ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp by IfnobeGod20: 8:33pm On Apr 04
No more business as usual. Wike now having it hot. Don't joke with state governor in Nigeria, except in Lagos that one man had buried their instincts and memories, hence they can't think again.
Re: ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp by proff010: 8:34pm On Apr 04
This picture wey you attach is not good ooo, Dem be human be too naa cool cool shocked shocked
ogolemati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wike want to collabo River State like his current friend druggie did to Lagos state.seems like the rivers people head strong grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp by phemmie06(m): 8:36pm On Apr 04
Na Rivers people go pay for all these
Re: ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp by Wainey: 8:39pm On Apr 04
paramakina202:

All the elders of Rivers state are with Fubara while all the touts are with Wike.
I don't think even the tours are with Wike o. Wike doesn't have organic loyalty except those he bought with money like the lawmakers.
But I am sure they will soon switch camp before 2027 election cos e fit red for them
Re: ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp by CharlotteFlair: 8:41pm On Apr 04
socialmediaman:
Just like wike did to silence Amaechi.
Re: ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp by InvertedHammer: 8:47pm On Apr 04
/
He is gradually waking up.

Wike fought Amechi fire for fire.

Fubara can never subdue Wike with peace.

He needs to put high temperature and high pressure on Wike's supporters in the State to cut Wike to sizes.

/

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: Nigerians Protest Over ‘crazy’ PHCN Bills In Abuja / I Will Resign If Nigeria Continues To Import Petrol By 2019 – Kachikwu / Simon Davou Mwadkwon: Tambuwal Stood Up For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.