Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,252 members, 7,815,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

What's Your Take On A Woman Who Pack Out Of Her Marriage? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's Your Take On A Woman Who Pack Out Of Her Marriage? (1108 Views)

Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? / Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out / Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Take On A Woman Who Pack Out Of Her Marriage? by Kobojunkie: 2:14pm On Apr 05
Dainy1:
I'm thinking towards solution and not moving out completely. Moving to her in laws house for a while, so they can have family meetings to solve it
if you had a problem with your wife in your marriage home--- your wife physically or emotionally abused you in the marriage--- , would you equally think to move in with your in-laws? If so, why? undecided

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On A Woman Who Pack Out Of Her Marriage? by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:33pm On Apr 05
Solution how? Why wasn't there solution when she was in that home? The daily stress of a job, business and daily hussle is enough for a modern woman, so any husband who thinks his wife will have the time to waste looking for solution is an Idi0t..

Only a woman without a job would have time wasting waiting for a man to change, she had better spend the energy on more useful stuffs. . While they separate, if he has truly changed, he can go back to her and appologise, that's if she wouldn't remarry.
Dainy1:
I'm thinking towards solution and not moving out completely. Moving to her in laws house for a while, so they can have family meetings to solve it
Re: What's Your Take On A Woman Who Pack Out Of Her Marriage? by Dainy1(m): 4:06pm On Apr 05
LilMissFavvy:
Solution how? Why wasn't there solution when she was in that home? The daily stress of a job, business and daily hussle is enough for a modern woman, so any husband who thinks his wife will have the time to waste looking for solution is an Idi0t..

Only a woman without a job would have time wasting waiting for a man to change, she had better spend the energy on more useful stuffs. . While they separate, if he has truly changed, he can go back to her and appologise, that's if she wouldn't remarry.
What if the husband commit suicide, Will the society not point hand at her and her children?
Re: What's Your Take On A Woman Who Pack Out Of Her Marriage? by Afodot0022(m): 4:44pm On Apr 05
Attimes women are the major problem in marriage, you all are shouting a woman should leave if there is domestic violence, who the hell is causing the violence if not the woman with her annoying and disrespectful attitude. With my experience, I can categorically say, women are the problem in their home,

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On A Woman Who Pack Out Of Her Marriage? by Mindlog: 4:51pm On Apr 05
Dainy1:
What if the husband commit suicide, Will the society not point hand at her and her children?

Why are you so obsessed with society this, society that? The same society where majority are battling their own demons?

If the husband commits, he made the choice.....the wife is not his therapist.
Re: What's Your Take On A Woman Who Pack Out Of Her Marriage? by Kobojunkie: 4:57pm On Apr 05
Afodot0022:
■ Attimes women are the major problem in marriage, you all are shouting a woman should leave if there is domestic violence, who the hell is causing the violence if not the woman with her annoying and disrespectful attitude. With my experience, I can categorically say, women are the problem in their home,
If the woman is annoying and disrespectful then leave/divorce her if marriage counseling has failed. There is absolutely no good enough reason for why a man or woman should descend so low as to physically or mentally abuse a spouse. undecided
Re: What's Your Take On A Woman Who Pack Out Of Her Marriage? by Nazgul: 5:00pm On Apr 05
EreluRoz:
Only if Osinachi had taken this decision she would have been alive now and taking care of her children.
No woman should stay with an abusive husband, they never change, they grow worse.
Osinachi's case still pains me whenever I remember it. All because of religion, she refused to pack her things and leave that monster.
Re: What's Your Take On A Woman Who Pack Out Of Her Marriage? by EreluRoz: 5:37pm On Apr 05
Nazgul:

Osinachi's case still pains me whenever I remember it. All because of religion, she refused to pack her things and leave that monster.
Whenever I listen to ekueme I always cry my eyes out in my closet for her. She was expressing her grief in that song. 😭
Re: What's Your Take On A Woman Who Pack Out Of Her Marriage? by oluwaseyi0: 6:29pm On Apr 05
Dainy1:
but why would a woman confidently go and get an apartment and move in from her husband house? If her husband's family doesn't stay close by, why not carry the children and travel down to his village to stay with his parents?

Do you really mean this or it's just a joke
Don't tell me you are married

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Take On A Woman Who Pack Out Of Her Marriage? by Nazgul: 7:11pm On Apr 05
EreluRoz:
Whenever I listen to ekueme I always cry my eyes out in my closet for her. She was expressing her grief in that song. 😭
What pains me is that she had the financial resources to move away from that monster along with her kids, but she refused.

It's a pity she left before her time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Take On A Woman Who Pack Out Of Her Marriage? by Sapasenator: 8:03pm On Apr 05
Dainy1:

Who are the so called "society "

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Take On A Woman Who Pack Out Of Her Marriage? by Dainy1(m): 8:21pm On Apr 05
Sapasenator:

Who are the so called "society "
No matter what, we can't take the society, family members out of all these
Re: What's Your Take On A Woman Who Pack Out Of Her Marriage? by Dainy1(m): 8:24pm On Apr 05
Mindlog:

Why are you so obsessed with society this, society that? The same society where majority are battling their own demons?

If the husband commits, he made the choice.....the wife is not his therapist.
The same people who applaud her now, will still be the same to point finger at her of not standing by her husband, in a tragic situation.
Re: What's Your Take On A Woman Who Pack Out Of Her Marriage? by Mindlog: 1:25am On Apr 06
Dainy1:
The same people who applaud her now, will still be the same to point finger at her of not standing by her husband, in a tragic situation.

Humans will always point fingers and that is not ending soon.
Re: What's Your Take On A Woman Who Pack Out Of Her Marriage? by Free2Fly: 4:24am On Apr 06
Nazgul:

You guys should stop this nonsensical social media judgments and gossips.
That woman had a lung cancer which was responsible for her death.
Re: What's Your Take On A Woman Who Pack Out Of Her Marriage? by cococandy(f): 4:29am On Apr 06
She did well.

Dainy1:
Gone are those days where women patiently endures, pray for the success of their home. Pray for their husband to change from a bad habit to a better person.

Today the story has changed for the worst.
What is your take on a woman who pack out of her marriage and go rent an apartment in the same city and live there with the children because of domestic violence and unresolved problems between she and her husband?

Legally and traditionally, what are the implications on her?
Re: What's Your Take On A Woman Who Pack Out Of Her Marriage? by cococandy(f): 4:32am On Apr 06
Do you mete out violence to every man that disrespects you? Why can’t you apply the same solution tactics to your disagreement with your wife? Is it because you think she’s beneath you thus you can hit her whenever it pleases you?
Afodot0022:
Attimes women are the major problem in marriage, you all are shouting a woman should leave if there is domestic violence, who the hell is causing the violence if not the woman with her annoying and disrespectful attitude. With my experience, I can categorically say, women are the problem in their home,
Re: What's Your Take On A Woman Who Pack Out Of Her Marriage? by cococandy(f): 4:33am On Apr 06
Dainy1:

Why does she need to live with her in laws? Is she a child that can’t manage a house on her own? Why does she need “parental” supervision?
Re: What's Your Take On A Woman Who Pack Out Of Her Marriage? by cococandy(f): 4:34am On Apr 06
Dainy1:
If most of our parents had the same mind most of us have this days, most of their marriages wouldn't have stayed

And that could have been a good thing

A lot of these generation are damaged because the parents didn’t know when to pull out of a toxic mind corrupting situation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Take On A Woman Who Pack Out Of Her Marriage? by pretydiva(f): 8:02am On Apr 06
Dainy1:
but why would a woman confidently go and get an apartment and move in from her husband house? If her husband's family doesn't stay close by, why not carry the children and travel down to his village to stay with his parents?
How old are you? You reason like a teenager. No offense

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On A Woman Who Pack Out Of Her Marriage? by Dainy1(m): 5:28pm On Apr 06
pretydiva:

How old are you? You reason like a teenager. No offense
I'm not a teenager. I'm looking at possible solutions.
Re: What's Your Take On A Woman Who Pack Out Of Her Marriage? by Kobojunkie: 5:39pm On Apr 06
Dainy1:
I'm not a teenager. I'm looking at possible solutions.
Possible solutions to what exactly? What is the problem you are trying to find a solution for? The discord that exists between the man and the woman? Or the woman moving out of the house where she probably believes she is no longer safe or welcome? Which? undecided
Re: What's Your Take On A Woman Who Pack Out Of Her Marriage? by Dainy1(m): 6:37pm On Apr 07
Kobojunkie:
Possible solutions to what exactly? What is the problem you are trying to find a solution for? The discord that exists between the man and the woman? Or the woman moving out of the house where she probably believes she is no longer safe or welcome? Which? undecided
You're not getting my point. But it's fine. Everyone according to their level of understanding
Re: What's Your Take On A Woman Who Pack Out Of Her Marriage? by Kobojunkie: 6:40pm On Apr 07
Dainy1:
You're not getting my point. But it's fine. Everyone according to their level of understanding
You have not made your point though. All I see you have done is try to deflect from the issue as best you know how to. You have yet to state the exact issue YOU have with this woman. undecided
Re: What's Your Take On A Woman Who Pack Out Of Her Marriage? by lavylilly: 6:48pm On Apr 07
Dainy1:
Gone are those days where women patiently endures, pray for the success of their home. Pray for their husband to change from a bad habit to a better person. Today the story has changed for the worst.
What is your take on a woman who pack out of her marriage and go rent an apartment in the same city and live there with the children because of domestic violence and unresolved problems between she and her husband?

Legally and traditionally, what are the implications on her?
I support her domestic violence hav sent many women to their graves. Do a Google research and see how many women we have lost to domestic violence in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Your Pet Name? / Who Is More Innocent? / Women Are The Pivot Of The Family- Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.