Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Who Is More Innocent? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Is More Innocent? (1109 Views)

Please, Advise Poor People To Stop Bringing Innocent Children To Suffer On Earth / A 5 Year Old Innocent Question To His MUM / Pictures From Wedding Of Innocent's Daughter And Louis Carter's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is More Innocent? by tayo4me(f): 7:11pm On Nov 15, 2007
A man and his wife's niece both live in the UK (the man is studying for his masters while the niece is an undergrad). The girl lives a wild and reckless life, but her family members back in Nigeria do not know this.

The man too dates a lot of girls and even impregnated one of his nieces' friends, but d girl aborted the pregnancy which later resulted in some complications.

Both of them are serious party freaks, there is hardly any party they don't attend. The unfortunate thing is that their family in Nigeria are really struggling to maintain them, and do not know anything about the way they are living their lives.

The niece is threatening to report d guy to his wife because of the complications being suffered by her friend as a result of the abortion. (her aunty is yet to give birth after nine years of marriage).

The guy has also promised her that he will say every thing about her lifestyle to the family if she makes the mistake of talking about him.

They have now resulted to blackmailing each other and are becoming desperate by the passing of each day in order to protect their dignity in the presence of their family.

Their family friends in UK know about the situation on ground but none of them is prepared to report them.

My reason for sharing this story on Nairaland is that I will like to know the views of people on this matter.

Who do u pple think is more innocent?
Re: Who Is More Innocent? by iice(f): 2:21pm On Nov 16, 2007
LOL innocent? undecided. . .actually know people like that. . . undecided
Re: Who Is More Innocent? by vigasimple(m): 11:05am On Nov 18, 2007
What innocent? there is no innocence in any of the stuff they do.

The wife's niece ( i take it that she is single) can claim to be young and single and need to enjoy her youth to go out and party. So really she the less culpable of the two

As for me, there is a price for everything, it is just a matter of time. The niece better not report the man for it not cause separation and divorce for her Aunty (especially that they are looking to the Lord for fruit of the womb for the last 9 years)

As for the Man- he is an AGBAYA (yoruba word for Irresponsible or something like that) at what age is he throwing tantrums when he should be facing his studies, praying and fasting for God to bless his marriage. May be that he doesn't know that it is perfectly possible that his action may lead them permanently not to have an issue- abortion when you need a baby. You don't kill one baby and asking for another.

@ iice

I totally agree with you (everyone that lives in the Uk knows many people like that), there are a lot of goats and dogs(as in men and women) in the uK and you wonder whether they actually do this in Nigeria (or maybe poverty did not allow them to do so) or they are like loose cannon or better still animal free from a Zoo cage after a long time . With respect the women are more pronounced and they are never ashamed of it , it is like a competition as in how many guys have you shag and some do it as eveing job to earn their bus passes etc.

Let everyman and women live their lives as they see fit, judgement is coming soon. may God remember our good deeds

(1) (Reply)

Hubby Doesnt Want To Hunt For A Job , How Do U Cope? / 8 Year Olds Getting A Bikini Wax?!? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.