Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,722 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Price War: Air France Reduces Price Of Fare To London Lower Than AirPeace - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Price War: Air France Reduces Price Of Fare To London Lower Than AirPeace (3605 Views)

Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace / Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London / Airpeace Defends allegation of Fare Disparity In Parts Of The Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Price War: Air France Reduces Price Of Fare To London Lower Than AirPeace by adamusuleiman1: 12:22am On Apr 05
As being shared on social media

4 Likes

Re: Price War: Air France Reduces Price Of Fare To London Lower Than AirPeace by victorclean(f): 12:29am On Apr 05
They want to muscle airpeace out. Competition is good

8 Likes

Re: Price War: Air France Reduces Price Of Fare To London Lower Than AirPeace by Yankee101: 12:32am On Apr 05
We need competition

12 Likes

Re: Price War: Air France Reduces Price Of Fare To London Lower Than AirPeace by iamtardey: 12:43am On Apr 05
Only breaking news I’m interested in RN is Ten Hag SACKED.
Goodnight.

2 Likes

Re: Price War: Air France Reduces Price Of Fare To London Lower Than AirPeace by Connoisseur(m): 12:57am On Apr 05
The message here is; SO THEY WERE CONSCIOUSLY RIPPING US OFF ALL THESE WHILE.
WE SHOULD PAY THEM BACK IN THEIR OWN COIN

46 Likes

Re: Price War: Air France Reduces Price Of Fare To London Lower Than AirPeace by LegendHero(m): 1:05am On Apr 05
No one should take any other flight besides Airpeace if they have available flights.

This is big ripping these foreign airlines have been doing since.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Price War: Air France Reduces Price Of Fare To London Lower Than AirPeace by Prince111111: 1:28am On Apr 05
LegendHero:
No one should take any other flight besides Airpeace if they have available flights.

we must pursue all of them away from our country. Many local airlines would join airpeace soon. More success for Airpeace

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Price War: Air France Reduces Price Of Fare To London Lower Than AirPeace by Reflect7: 1:39am On Apr 05
I'M STARTING TO SEE GOOD THINGS HAPPENING UNDER THIS TINUBU ADMINISTRATION.

THERE'S BEEN AN UPGRADE OF INTELLIGENCE AT THE HELM OF AFFAIRS.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Price War: Air France Reduces Price Of Fare To London Lower Than AirPeace by Enugurangers: 1:45am On Apr 05
These airlines have been making crazy profit. Let's get something straight. AF would still make money even at that price they have listed. Now imagine when they had been selling the tickets crazy expensive.

7 Likes

Re: Price War: Air France Reduces Price Of Fare To London Lower Than AirPeace by FreeStuffsNG: 2:00am On Apr 05
victorclean:
They want to muscle airpeace out. Competition is good
Air Peace wants to compete on lower price, it may be a bad idea because those guys have the comparative advantage.
It's like the manner International Breweries competed with Nigerian Breweries and ended up in huge humongous debt!

I honestly don't believe that 'crashing price' instead of promo discounts will substitute for excellent service and the pride a Nigerian experiences when flying in a Nigerian airline brand. That trumps lower price that people can ditch if service is awful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Price War: Air France Reduces Price Of Fare To London Lower Than AirPeace by ebufa: 2:04am On Apr 05
FreeStuffsNG:

Air Peace wants to compete on lower price, it may be a bad idea because those guys have the comparative advantage.
It's like the manner International Breweries competed with Nigerian Breweries and ended up in huge humongous debt!

I honestly don't believe that 'crashing price' instead of promo discounts will substitute for excellent service and the pride a Nigerian experiences when flying in a Nigerian airline brand. That trumps lower price that people can ditch if service is awful.

Air peace is a direct flight to London...Air france go lay you over in Paris for hours before packing you into a tiny plane to London!!!! I agree that Air peace should really up their game with quality service....their only competition on that route is BA and virgin!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Price War: Air France Reduces Price Of Fare To London Lower Than AirPeace by FreeStuffsNG: 2:09am On Apr 05
ebufa:

Air peace is a direct flight to London...Air france go lay you over in Paris for hours before packing you into a tiny plane to London!!!! I agree that Air peace should really up their game with quality service....their only competition on that route is BA and virgin!
Air France is a competitor and their strategy of stopping over in Paris may end up being the preference of that category of passengers in search of low priced fare wink

Air Peace could do with more market research though
Re: Price War: Air France Reduces Price Of Fare To London Lower Than AirPeace by doyinbaby(f): 2:17am On Apr 05
Let the price war begin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Price War: Air France Reduces Price Of Fare To London Lower Than AirPeace by papyjaypaul: 2:45am On Apr 05
I really want Air peace to succeed. This will then test the patriotism of Nigerians. But what am I seeing shocked
Air France of the favorite destination country of Mr President lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Seriously Nigeria must win and Air Peace must keep high standards and not turn to Glo who came with a big banger but could not maintain top quality. If you see how they made us think PSB was magic, you will be keeping your SIM in bank. The foreigners milked us dry with expensive SIM they made all their money instantly. Yet some Nigerians were helping them, we hate ourselves too much. One stupid person will want a Nigerian company to fail but will be grinning that he is a salve to Oyinbo or other Africans. anything but Nigeria

Nigerians will pay for good service not bad service We must all support Air Peace and encourage them to do well. I don't want to hear that flight did not take off because one big man did not know departure time before he left his house. We can now see that dollar was never thr problem, the economic saboteurs are within Nigeria working with foreigners to destroy the country.

4 Likes

Re: Price War: Air France Reduces Price Of Fare To London Lower Than AirPeace by papyjaypaul: 2:49am On Apr 05
ebufa:

This is how they help tourism and create jobs to their market. KLM will go to Netherlands, Lufthansa will branch at Germany, Qatar will chill at Doha, Ethiopia go give you Ababa. Nigerians don suffer, we travel round the world and pay more money because we don't have airlines that can work for us. We will rather take the money outside our country and pay exorbitant fees to those people who will insult us and treat us like trash. If they layover in Nigeria and flight is delayed, Nigerian hotels go make money. Some people can even choose to stay 1-2days in Nigeria before leaving. I wonder why our people don't think, everything is money money momeytodaytoday today. no tomorrow

7 Likes

Re: Price War: Air France Reduces Price Of Fare To London Lower Than AirPeace by Iamicekid(m): 2:56am On Apr 05
I love how airpeace came in and give those thieves competition, they have been stealing from Nigerian by hiking flight ticket especially to Nigeria, Nigeria will be 6hrs close to a country and they will still pay way higher than other countries 10 to 15hrs close to that same country, that’s day light robbery, I just hope and pray air peace last, cause they are doing the Lord’s work by forcing this other airlines to reduce there prices to the regular price.. Nigeria is the 2nd most travel nation in the world so all this airlines should be at our feet

3 Likes

Re: Price War: Air France Reduces Price Of Fare To London Lower Than AirPeace by Slytiger: 4:14am On Apr 05
FreeStuffsNG:
Air France is a competitor and their strategy of stopping over in Paris may end up being the preference of that category of passengers in search of low priced fare wink

There are some categories of Air France customers that would prefer to fly Lagos-Paris-London:

- Examples would be customers flying to other destinations outside London e.g. Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham, Edinburgh e.t.c.

- Some bargain hunters that are just looking at finding the lowest cost possible. They don't mind the stopovers. Alot of students, hustlers, and low income earners would fall into this category. AirFrance would fly straight to London Heathrow from Paris. Gatwick which is farther from London will cost them extra money. That's an extra train ticket or Uber to London 1 hour away.

For customers outside these two groups, AirPeace is still a steal at its current price coupled with the yummy naija food they are offering in their flights. Virgin would likely lose more customers to AirPeace the most. BA has very loyal customers that only fly them even when Virgin Atlantic is cheaper e.g. Rich Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Price War: Air France Reduces Price Of Fare To London Lower Than AirPeace by Front0lane: 4:28am On Apr 05
From your comment I can deduce your bias already. On one hand you praise Glo for crashing sim price if am not mistaken, on the other you condemn them for poor service.

Now let me ask you, how poor as Glo been compare to other networks ? I use both Glo n Airtel interchangeably n am yet to see a single advantage of any over the other.

Have you ever flown Air Peace before n compare their services to ordinary Kenya Airline talk more of Air France Virgin n BA ?

Just before you start running your mouth again understand that Ford Chevy does not offer same quality to Hyundai Honda Benz in the USA. Make I no talk pass like that for now.

papyjaypaul:
I really want Air peace to succeed. This will then test the patriotism of Nigerians. But what am I seeing shocked
Air France of the favorite destination country of Mr President lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Seriously Nigeria must win and Air Peace must keep high standards and not turn to Glo who came with a big banger but could not maintain top quality. If you see how they made us think PSB was magic, you will be keeping your SIM in bank. The foreigners milked us dry with expensive SIM they made all their money instantly. Yet some Nigerians were helping them, we hate ourselves too much. One stupid person will want a Nigerian company to fail but will be grinning that he is a salve to Oyinbo or other Africans. anything but Nigeria

Nigerians will pay for good service not bad service We must all support Air Peace and encourage them to do well. I don't want to hear that flight did not take off because one big man did not know departure time before he left his house. We can now see that dollar was never thr problem, the economic saboteurs are within Nigeria working with foreigners to destroy the country.

2 Likes

Re: Price War: Air France Reduces Price Of Fare To London Lower Than AirPeace by papyjaypaul: 4:34am On Apr 05
Front0lane:
From your comment I can deduce you bias already On one hand you praise Glo for crashing sim price if am not mistaken, on the other you condemn them for poor service.

Now let me ask you, how poor as Glo been compare to other networks ? I use both Glo n Airtel interchangeably n am yet to see a single advantage of any over each other.

Have you ever flown Air Peace before n compare their services to ordinary Kenya Airline talk more of Air France Virgin n BA ?

Just before you start running your mouth again understand that Ford Chevy does not offer same quality to Hyundai Honda Benz in the USA. Make I no talk pass like that for now.

I'm sorry, your comparison is not passing the point. We applauded Glo when they came but they started messing up and some people wanted us to use sentiments to accept shitty service. They always want Nigerians to turn a blind eye to good service in the name 9f fellow Nigerian. It's our businesses that suffer because people pay for convenience, they don't pay for shitty service. Air Peace, if it doesn't maintain high standard will not succeed because if they fall below par, people will pay for convenience and excellent service,which is the advantage the foreign airlines have. I think you should watch Allen Onyema's interview on Arise to understand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1KCGrhI3l4?

3 Likes

Re: Price War: Air France Reduces Price Of Fare To London Lower Than AirPeace by Reflect7: 4:38am On Apr 05
ebufa:

Encouraging start by them though, with their serving eba and efo riro with assorted, on the Lagos-London route. grin
Re: Price War: Air France Reduces Price Of Fare To London Lower Than AirPeace by tollyboy5(m): 4:53am On Apr 05
iamtardey:
Goodnight.
grin grin grin grin

Man-u = Noise maker FC
Re: Price War: Air France Reduces Price Of Fare To London Lower Than AirPeace by sleek214(m): 4:58am On Apr 05
Prince111111:
we must pursue all of them away from our country. Many local airlines would join airpeace soon. More success for Airpeace
Okay
Re: Price War: Air France Reduces Price Of Fare To London Lower Than AirPeace by Gadafii: 5:01am On Apr 05
Allem Onyema saving Nigeria from disgrace and perpetual pain

The fake naija airways buhari and hadi sirika sold to us, stealing billions of naira never came to fruition, yet people have not been arrested or sent to jails

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Price War: Air France Reduces Price Of Fare To London Lower Than AirPeace by clarocuzioo(m): 5:14am On Apr 05
kk
Re: Price War: Air France Reduces Price Of Fare To London Lower Than AirPeace by id4sho(m): 5:44am On Apr 05
embarassed
Re: Price War: Air France Reduces Price Of Fare To London Lower Than AirPeace by DenreleDave(m): 6:03am On Apr 05
Useless foreign airlines.

May God bless Airpeace......
Re: Price War: Air France Reduces Price Of Fare To London Lower Than AirPeace by rdokoye: 6:15am On Apr 05
papyjaypaul:

I'm sorry, your comparison is not passing the point. We applauded Glo when they came but they started messing up and some people wanted us to use sentiments to accept shitty service. They always want Nigerians to turn a blind eye to good service in the name 9f fellow Nigerian. It's our businesses that suffer because people pay for convenience, they don't pay for shitty service. Air Peace, if it doesn't maintain high standard will not succeed because if they fall below par, people will pay for convenience and excellent service,which is the advantage the foreign airlines have. I think you should watch Allen Onyema's interview on Arise to understand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1KCGrhI3l4?

You think Japanese people purchased Toyota vehicles at its inception because it was the best? Granted, a brand must improve, but that can only happen with patriotic citizens. Support your own, foreigners don't give a crap about you. Their only interest is profit, and if that's disrupted, even for just a week or month, they'll disappear, then you'll have NOTHING.
Re: Price War: Air France Reduces Price Of Fare To London Lower Than AirPeace by LIVE08(m): 6:34am On Apr 05
LegendHero:

Greetings Egbon, hope you are having a nice day, abeg Egbon, make you spare something for your boy.

Everywhere hard.
Re: Price War: Air France Reduces Price Of Fare To London Lower Than AirPeace by condensedmilk: 6:41am On Apr 05
Hadi sirika where our ✈️?
Re: Price War: Air France Reduces Price Of Fare To London Lower Than AirPeace by victorclean(f): 6:55am On Apr 05
FreeStuffsNG:

You are right but I have a different opinion. When I went to Kenya and South Africa for vacation, I discovered that the airports are full of different nationality. 50% on transit while 50% are for tourism.

In Nigeria, it not the same. 95 percent passengers are Nigerians. Most of our visitors are from Niger, Benin republic, Togo who uses car, truck Etc. I think is for Nigerians to know that foreigners don't usually visit us and should patronize our own products.

They are just competing for Nigerian population that travels and have absolute zero input to our economy unlike other Africans that make money through tourism

3 Likes

Re: Price War: Air France Reduces Price Of Fare To London Lower Than AirPeace by Gilgil: 7:10am On Apr 05
AF passengers from NG will need to have transit, or schengen visas

FreeStuffsNG:

2 Likes

Re: Price War: Air France Reduces Price Of Fare To London Lower Than AirPeace by babz11(m): 7:31am On Apr 05
iamtardey:
Goodnight.

I feel your pain bro grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Scanned Letter Of Invitation Frm Germany Acceptable? / Anambra Airport 6 Months After Commissioning: Heavy Rainfalls Blows Open / Any Nigerian Living In Liberia Presently?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.