Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

American Rapper Trippie Redd: DNA Test Confirms He's Not The Child's Father - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / American Rapper Trippie Redd: DNA Test Confirms He's Not The Child's Father (37705 Views)

Neo Meets Wathoni's Son. The Child She Gave Birth 'As A Virgin' / Lola OJ: Obafemi Martins Not My Child's Father / Burnaboy Confirms He is a Member Of 'AYE' Secret Cult with his attire (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Rapper Trippie Redd: DNA Test Confirms He's Not The Child's Father by ignis: 1:14pm On Apr 05
Damn
Re: American Rapper Trippie Redd: DNA Test Confirms He's Not The Child's Father by Honestey: 1:15pm On Apr 05
Some people who are on royal seats are probably from another tribe entirely but are there because of the main originator of human problems, WOMEN! If Tinubu is truly committed to fighting corruption, he should subsidise DNA test for us to have a sane Country [b] [/b]

1 Like

Re: American Rapper Trippie Redd: DNA Test Confirms He's Not The Child's Father by noskcid(m): 1:17pm On Apr 05
If paternity fraud isn’t made a fraudulent act just as cybercrime, many dead people go flood streets

4 Likes

Re: American Rapper Trippie Redd: DNA Test Confirms He's Not The Child's Father by okoroemeka(m): 1:18pm On Apr 05
LagosFirstSon:
DNA should be a must for every home please

So many men are fathering children that ain't there's and the wife knows ..
why will I wish to turn my life upside down at my age,? now I am warming up to be a grandfather,for what purpose will I want to know what will push me back to start afresh from A in this short Life

1 Like

Re: American Rapper Trippie Redd: DNA Test Confirms He's Not The Child's Father by LIVINGICONREBOR: 1:20pm On Apr 05
EasyGoingMan32:
Good morning, well-meaning Nigerians,

Please I need your help Sir. I need your help Ma.

Moderators of Nairaland, please help me, I am dying!

My name is Olaoluwa. I am 32 and an O-Level holder. I had a car accident last year, lost my job, and became jobless for months.

Please help me; I am seriously hungry. The last time I ate was Tuesday evening, and it was my remaining garri that I drank. I have not eaten any other food since Tuesday evening other than the water that I have been drinking to gain some strength. I can no longer endure the hunger; my body is starting to shake. Please, my people, I am really sorry for begging, but it is just that I am starving to death. Please, someone should help me with something to eat, no matter the amount. I don't mind. I will always appreciate you. I am starving. I know things are very hard these days. Anything you have to spare, I would really appreciate.

I live at No. 26, Osuolale Street, Bode Olude, Abeokuta, Ogun State.

If you live near me, please invite me for lunch; I am dying of hunger. May you never lack the good things in life. Please have mercy on me and help me.

My phone number is 0 7 0 1 8 9 7 4 5 8 3

Please help me with any amount; #600 will do a lot for me at this time.

Please, my bank details are:

Access Bank PLC
0 0 2 4 8 6 9 3 2 3
My name is Olaoluwa

I want to sell my Vivo V3.

Price: 20k

Please buy my phone. I need to buy food. I am beginning to feel pain in my stomach.

Easygoingman, Olaoluwa23,Sukhses,bolarinwatips,quadri,Tunde Otukomaya etc

Why must you lie and conjure fables just to fleece people of their money? You are not sick and you are an able bodied guy. You can't keep on going on like this. The worst of all is you going to use the money given to you for betting.

Folks beware, that guy is not genuine.

5 Likes

Re: American Rapper Trippie Redd: DNA Test Confirms He's Not The Child's Father by FireUpNow(m): 1:21pm On Apr 05
Women fear DNA test pass anything

3 Likes

Re: American Rapper Trippie Redd: DNA Test Confirms He's Not The Child's Father by Treasure17(m): 1:21pm On Apr 05
Can they make this thing free in Nigeria please or the government should somehow subsidize it in all government hospitals.

3 Likes

Re: American Rapper Trippie Redd: DNA Test Confirms He's Not The Child's Father by Raylight2(m): 1:25pm On Apr 05
Glimpsetv:
American popular rapper Trippie Redd shocks everyone as he reveals he is not the father of the child he thought he had with his girlfriend, after a DNA test.
Trippie Redd has revealed that he isn't actually the father of the child he thought he was, following a DNA test. While Speaking with DDG about being a parent, he opened up that he did a DNA test and explained that he doesn't have any kids after all. Meanwhile, Trippie had announced that he welcomed a son back in November but to the shock of fans, he revealed he is not a father yet.

He reveals that he did 2 DNA tests after his mum told him to, and they were both negative. He discloses that all the things he was going through then really messed him up and that was why he couldn't go for any tour or do shows, saying it was a lot of confusion for him.

This has stirred up lots of conversation online as many expressed their sympathy for Trippie Redd and seriously condemned the unfaithfulness of his so-called girlfriend. Well, I think it is better he discovered early enough and thank to his mother who requested the DNA test.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-mqfwXTYBA

https://www.tmz.com/2024/04/04/trippie-redd-dna-father-newborn-child/

The child will forever be grateful to God for escaping this kind of father.

1 Like

Re: American Rapper Trippie Redd: DNA Test Confirms He's Not The Child's Father by Tendd: 1:26pm On Apr 05
Nigeria has one of the highest paternity fraud in the world, unfortunately.

3 Likes

Re: American Rapper Trippie Redd: DNA Test Confirms He's Not The Child's Father by Asswipemod: 1:28pm On Apr 05
Glimpsetv:
American popular rapper Trippie Redd shocks everyone as he reveals he is not the father of the child he thought he had with his girlfriend, after a DNA test.
Trippie Redd has revealed that he isn't actually the father of the child he thought he was, following a DNA test. While Speaking with DDG about being a parent, he opened up that he did a DNA test and explained that he doesn't have any kids after all. Meanwhile, Trippie had announced that he welcomed a son back in November but to the shock of fans, he revealed he is not a father yet.

He reveals that he did 2 DNA tests after his mum told him to, and they were both negative. He discloses that all the things he was going through then really messed him up and that was why he couldn't go for any tour or do shows, saying it was a lot of confusion for him.

This has stirred up lots of conversation online as many expressed their sympathy for Trippie Redd and seriously condemned the unfaithfulness of his so-called girlfriend. Well, I think it is better he discovered early enough and thank to his mother who requested the DNA test.

This one na human being so? He looks like something from a nightmare.
Re: American Rapper Trippie Redd: DNA Test Confirms He's Not The Child's Father by Hassanmaye(m): 1:28pm On Apr 05
Glimpsetv:

Oh my God!!!

1 Like

Re: American Rapper Trippie Redd: DNA Test Confirms He's Not The Child's Father by FireUpNow(m): 1:32pm On Apr 05
There should be laws about paternity fraud. A woman guilty of it should go to jail for 30 years.

2 Likes

Re: American Rapper Trippie Redd: DNA Test Confirms He's Not The Child's Father by LagosFirstSon: 1:32pm On Apr 05
okoroemeka:
why will I wish to turn my life upside down at my age,? now I am warming up to be a grandfather,for what purpose will I want to know what will push me back to start agresh from A in this short Life
I'm talking bout this younger generation

The women of this days are highly irresponsible

4 Likes

Re: American Rapper Trippie Redd: DNA Test Confirms He's Not The Child's Father by izubext007: 1:33pm On Apr 05
After licking her pussy , she will still take out for another man to bang and lick

4 Likes

Re: American Rapper Trippie Redd: DNA Test Confirms He's Not The Child's Father by LagosFirstSon: 1:34pm On Apr 05
FireUpNow:
Women fear DNA test pass anything
The reason is because DNA is the game changer for them .

2 Likes

Re: American Rapper Trippie Redd: DNA Test Confirms He's Not The Child's Father by Father4all: 1:41pm On Apr 05
Bastard woman. They aren't loyal

1 Like

Re: American Rapper Trippie Redd: DNA Test Confirms He's Not The Child's Father by winner37(m): 1:42pm On Apr 05
Am shocked oooo.....fear ladies
Re: American Rapper Trippie Redd: DNA Test Confirms He's Not The Child's Father by Morbeta11(m): 1:43pm On Apr 05
I see why Mohbad’s wife is trading with caution........ grin

5 Likes

Re: American Rapper Trippie Redd: DNA Test Confirms He's Not The Child's Father by Iceberg3: 1:49pm On Apr 05
Some people open mouth wide open waaaaaa while some open legs wide open waaaaaaaa
😁

1 Like

Re: American Rapper Trippie Redd: DNA Test Confirms He's Not The Child's Father by FireUpNow(m): 1:49pm On Apr 05
LagosFirstSon:

The reason is because DNA is the game changer for them .

One happened in my area, the woman has three kids for her husband it's only two are the man's own. The man did not do DNA,because he cannot afford it but he was advised to do genotype test of himself and the wife before that of the children, that's where the bubble got bursted.

4 Likes

Re: American Rapper Trippie Redd: DNA Test Confirms He's Not The Child's Father by Ejiakusmith(m): 1:49pm On Apr 05
Sssss
Re: American Rapper Trippie Redd: DNA Test Confirms He's Not The Child's Father by marlow1962(m): 1:50pm On Apr 05
Starboytwo:
Who go gree born for this one in the first place??

What do u mean?
Re: American Rapper Trippie Redd: DNA Test Confirms He's Not The Child's Father by meobizy(f): 1:52pm On Apr 05
The kid looks like him. I believe he's trolling.
Re: American Rapper Trippie Redd: DNA Test Confirms He's Not The Child's Father by blingxx(m): 1:53pm On Apr 05
Felabrity:
American black women dey lie sha

Rapper called them "Hoes" for a deep reason.. Naija girls still good small

1 Like

Re: American Rapper Trippie Redd: DNA Test Confirms He's Not The Child's Father by iamtardey: 2:05pm On Apr 05
Mercury12:
Hahahaha nah that virgin olosho wummmi dey fear DNA test. Moohbad is most likely not the father of that kid😂

Well, this fraud is at peak now,

To even think it’s bn happening since the days of the Bible and before it. There’s so much we don’t know Walai.

2 Likes

Re: American Rapper Trippie Redd: DNA Test Confirms He's Not The Child's Father by Blackdisciple(m): 2:05pm On Apr 05
Skooltynz:
Women are just something else very heartless beings,[/b]this guy will never remain the same again,I don't think I will get married again.

Meanwhile yabatech partime form is now out will close 15th may,if interested call

Zero eight one two four zero six four three five three.

[b]It's nothing other than greed and foolishness
Re: American Rapper Trippie Redd: DNA Test Confirms He's Not The Child's Father by iamtardey: 2:07pm On Apr 05
God , that means I wasn’t wrong for asking for one with my so called father since Mom left as she dropped me…. I grew up and felt something doesn’t add up.

1 Like

Re: American Rapper Trippie Redd: DNA Test Confirms He's Not The Child's Father by sylve11: 2:08pm On Apr 05
Honestey:
Some people who are on royal seats are probably from another tribe entirely but are there because of the main originator of human problems, WOMEN! If Tinubu is truly committed to fighting corruption, he should subsidise DNA test for us to have a sane Country [b] [/b]

You tell no lies here. cool

1 Like

Re: American Rapper Trippie Redd: DNA Test Confirms He's Not The Child's Father by 43Ronin: 2:08pm On Apr 05
As a man you must listen to your instincts. If they are off about your child, conduct a DNA

1 Like

Re: American Rapper Trippie Redd: DNA Test Confirms He's Not The Child's Father by stasius: 2:10pm On Apr 05
But how do women do this? Keeping another man's pregnancy for your guy and all the way pretending it belong to him. This is bad.

6 Likes

Re: American Rapper Trippie Redd: DNA Test Confirms He's Not The Child's Father by jayce232: 2:12pm On Apr 05
LagosFirstSon:
DNA should be a must for every home please

So many men are fathering children that ain't there's and the wife knows ..
I think I agree with u
If men get to know their stand earlier, it wouldn't hurt that much. Women too will be more careful if the paternity of the child is going to be confirmed at birth. It will go a long way to curb cheating.

1 Like

Re: American Rapper Trippie Redd: DNA Test Confirms He's Not The Child's Father by mayor1814: 2:17pm On Apr 05
This paternity and DNA scandal is getting worse and worse by the day. I just hope they will make DNA TEST very cheap in Nigeria soon

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Two Entertainment Moguls Fight: Onwenu & Ozokwor In War Of Words / Yul Edochie, Bianca Ojukwu, Ralph Uwazuruike Step Out Together / Baba Ijesha's Father, Akin Omiyinka, Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.