Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Israel: GPS Disabled And IDF Leave Cancelled Over Iran Threat - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel: GPS Disabled And IDF Leave Cancelled Over Iran Threat (22952 Views)

''This Is Over - IRAN Won'', Says Former UN Weapons Inspector Scott Ritter (vid) / Latest Jewish Trick Says Hamas And IDF Can Not Be Held On The Same Standard / Why Iran's Threat To Israel Is A Bluff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel: GPS Disabled And IDF Leave Cancelled Over Iran Threat by mundi111: 8:48pm On Apr 06
omoredia:

Ok who was a killer between Jesus and Muhammed? Answer to shame ur life!
See he can't even admit his shame now telling me nonsense have you any evidence Muhammad S.A.W killed anyone I would love to see that prove
Re: Israel: GPS Disabled And IDF Leave Cancelled Over Iran Threat by omoredia: 9:07pm On Apr 06
mundi111:

See he can't even admit his shame now telling me nonsense have you any evidence Muhammad S.A.W killed anyone I would love to see that prove

Answer me nah. Shame dey catch u? U will become like who u serve. The truth has condemn u already
Re: Israel: GPS Disabled And IDF Leave Cancelled Over Iran Threat by mundi111: 9:27pm On Apr 06
omoredia:

Answer me nah. Shame dey catch u? U will become like who u serve. The truth has condemn u already
I'm not ashamed of anything unlike you I just told you to give me any evidence that support your claim the my prophet killed anyone but you can't you claim you are the righteous but yet support the killing of over 17k children most of which are not even up to 1 year old in your so called holy book it even ask you to kill man, woman , child and even livestock yet I'm the bad person also you masters have kill more than 30million around the world in the last 20 years alone yet you claim some righteousness
Re: Israel: GPS Disabled And IDF Leave Cancelled Over Iran Threat by omoredia: 9:48pm On Apr 06
mundi111:

I'm not ashamed of anything unlike you I just told you to give me any evidence that support your claim the my prophet killed anyone but you can't you claim you are the righteous but yet support the killing of over 17k children most of which are not even up to 1 year old in your so called holy book it even ask you to kill man, woman , child and even livestock yet I'm the bad person also you masters have kill more than 30million around the world in the last 20 years alone yet you claim some righteousness

Who stole between Jesus and Muhammed?
Who raped between Jesus and Muhammed?
Who enslaved human beings between Jesus and Muhammed?

Answer
Re: Israel: GPS Disabled And IDF Leave Cancelled Over Iran Threat by mundi111: 10:02pm On Apr 06
omoredia:

Who stole between Jesus and Muhammed?
Who raped between Jesus and Muhammed?
Who enslaved human beings between Jesus and Muhammed?

Answer

You have nothing to say other than throwing accusations and that all they teach you people in church you spend all your life hating, envying on us Muslims trying to discredit us instead of focusing on you religion that why you can never catch up to us the best you can do is slander well good luck
Re: Israel: GPS Disabled And IDF Leave Cancelled Over Iran Threat by omoredia: 7:12am On Apr 07
mundi111:

You have nothing to say other than throwing accusations and that all they teach you people in church you spend all your life hating, envying on us Muslims trying to discredit us instead of focusing on you religion that why you can never catch up to us the best you can do is slander well good luck

Truth hurts. Answer me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media / UK Police Arrest 64 People For Protesting Against Coronation Of King Charles III / Happy Independence Day America! USA Celebrates Its 238th Independence Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.