Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) (36706 Views)

Rivers Vigilante Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Refuse Dump / Newborn Baby Abandoned By Roadside In Minna (Photo) / Police Rescue A Day-Old-Baby Abandoned in Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by Chukwuka319(m): 9:39am On Apr 05
That stray dog deserves a presidential treatment and a title.
Dogs are more loyal than humans because their love is pure, and genuine and they never expect anything in return for their loyalty.
A dog can sacrifice its life to protect its master, going any length to do that.
That's why in the West, many people see dogs as their only friends.Other people are mere acquaintances to them. They care for the dog like it's an egg.
Moreover the mother of the newborn baby deserves to be barren for life.
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by Donmaro5: 9:43am On Apr 05
I want to buy the Dog 🐕
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by Elolam87(m): 9:45am On Apr 05
A dog is now wiser than some human beings. Where is the humanity in us? You left a baby in a wild forest so he/she can be a prey to a wild animal, Heartless!

1 Like

Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by CluelessMODS: 9:47am On Apr 05
Lemos14:

Seun mynd44 nlfpmod fergie001 I think it's high time you ban people like this on this forum oo, this particular moniker and one other Jennifer girl are always instigating gender war on this forum, you still found a way to blame the man and left the woman are you okay?
You are the one that is actually not okay.
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by DeepSight(m): 9:54am On Apr 05
saphiere:

A Father not knowing he has a child? Hearing this for the first time.

You must be under sixteen then.
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by Bigprik: 9:55am On Apr 05
[the dog is better than the mother of the child]

Source: https://www.facebook.com/okudo.elochukwu/videos/1183194759727060/?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v[/quote]
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by abeylee001: 9:56am On Apr 05
God has a way of doing his own thing. No matter the case may be, God is good and he will do what he promised to do. That child destiny can never be truncated in life and will fulfill purpose.

1 Like

Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by Monday60655(m): 9:58am On Apr 05
This can only be God. That child is a child of destiny.
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by DeepSight(m): 9:58am On Apr 05
Kusu12:
Baby factory thing, in the land of the so called "billionaires" in the voice of obirodent.

God have mercy. You must see Obi in your dreams at night. Nothing else can explain this obsession.
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by sexyto(m): 10:11am On Apr 05
What a dog! The purpose of that child can not be defeated by the evil woman.
That dog deserve a Guinness book of record.
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by slowice(m): 10:22am On Apr 05
Una nor fit even post picture of the fine good dog... Too bad
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by razzydoo(m): 10:24am On Apr 05
God is good.
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by Penisman: 10:27am On Apr 05
The dog might be the real father of the baby...
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by Daniluv1(m): 10:29am On Apr 05
Tbizey1:
Thank God for preservation of its life.

You don't use "it" for humans take note
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by Riskymarvelous(m): 10:29am On Apr 05
If the baby become Nigeria president now she will come outside and be claiming she is the mother thunder fire her for where she Dey right now,,,, you no ready to carry a baby you Dey fvck up and down like dog
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by EmperorRiche: 10:45am On Apr 05
Why having a baby in the first place when you can't care and carter for the child.

This boy might become great tomorrow and then the parents will come looking for him
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by worksmart(m): 10:50am On Apr 05
A dog showed more humanity than the mother of the baby *SMH* Wonders never cease!
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by SWATMan: 10:58am On Apr 05
Martinsmine:
God of 11th hour... we hale thee... woman born throwaway dog fine am. Child is destined to be great

You just said it all.
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:06am On Apr 05
Mans best friend 🐕
Cat will never do that
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by NJV: 11:08am On Apr 05
What a life! Some pple Sha!
Thank God for that baby.
And what a lovely and caring dog. Unlike the ones that ate my innocent chicken the other day!
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by aswani(m): 11:08am On Apr 05
kaludestiny10:
Women are the ones that rejects condom the most. They will tell you that they want it skin to skin.

You are a bad boy but you are not necessarily wrong.
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by MrSly(m): 11:15am On Apr 05
Makunahatata:
create your own thread bigot
See chief bigot. Pot calling kettle black. Tribal voter. Good radiance to dirty rubbish. undecided
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by EmmyMaestro(m): 11:42am On Apr 05
post=129274905:
Thank God Almighty For Saving The Poor Boy

Is Better, I Publish Bad News, To Cool My Temper Than Any Woman To frustrate My Life.

Inukwa ooo
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by NaijaCover(m): 11:44am On Apr 05
EmmyMaestro:

Inukwa ooo

You dey hear Igbo language
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by EmmyMaestro(m): 11:46am On Apr 05
post=129280003:

You dey hear Igbo language

Na Igbo I be
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by Osanoghodua1: 11:50am On Apr 05
That baby is a special child, I wish a good family can take responsibility for the upbringing. May God protect the child, it's a rare occurrence on Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by predictor1: 11:55am On Apr 05
So where is the dog? Shouldn't someone give it a home, especially at the government house. The child should go to the government house too.
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by Father4all: 12:09pm On Apr 05
When he grows up na he will be eating dogs. Humans are truly ungrateful
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by GamAUTO(m): 12:18pm On Apr 05
Dog 1-0 woman undecided ...
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by GamAUTO(m): 12:19pm On Apr 05
SweetDipBenny:
Mans best friend 🐕
Cat will never do that

Cats no send human being grin dogs will protect you till the end
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by NaijaCover(m): 12:20pm On Apr 05
EmmyMaestro:

Na Igbo I be

Welcome Bro
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by Eriggayabdem: 12:36pm On Apr 05
I trust dogs more than I trust humans.
-DMX

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Baby Born With Huge Head Tumour In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) / Body Itching After Bath: Any Solution? / 10 Early Warning Signs Of Diabetes You Should Not Ignore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.