Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) (36705 Views)

Rivers Vigilante Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Refuse Dump / Newborn Baby Abandoned By Roadside In Minna (Photo) / Police Rescue A Day-Old-Baby Abandoned in Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:38pm On Apr 05
CCIA:

You that is unattractive grin

remember the size of you boobs.

especially your nyash grin

but for the low life hoodlums, anything goes grin
You are just talking rubbish you don't know anything about me or my body
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by CCIA: 6:44pm On Apr 05
Holluwhakemmy:

why are you unattractive ? cheesy

your sexual status will change this year irrespective. don’t worry grin
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by Nickymezor(f): 7:02pm On Apr 05
What a Dog, thank God for it's great act..Gosh some mom's no be @ all. That kid is destined to great
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by Jossibest(m): 8:02pm On Apr 05
Let them search for that dog and give him or her a very nice position in government because that dog deserves it
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:12pm On Apr 05
CCIA:

why are you unattractive ? : Who told you I'm not attractive? I'm dark and beautiful 😍 to the core

your sexual status will change this year irrespective. don’t worry grin
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by JayyXXX(m): 9:00pm On Apr 05
CCIA:

You that is unattractive grin

remember the size of you boobs.

especially your nyash grin

but for the low life hoodlums, anything goes grin
She's 35 and unmarried, please give Holluwhakemmy small respect
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by JayyXXX(m): 9:02pm On Apr 05
Holluwhakemmy:
He is saying the truth sha. You're UNATTRACTIVE. If not, a man would have proposed already
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by 7arrows: 9:03pm On Apr 05
post=129274901:

Source: https://www.facebook.com/okudo.elochukwu/videos/1183194759727060/?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v

Who owns the dog and what's the dog doing in the forest? Did the dog report to the police station?
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by JayyXXX(m): 9:03pm On Apr 05
Holluwhakemmy:
All my babies (i,e unborn) are still playing in their father's dick when the time reaches I will born them none of them would be dumped because I love ❤ children so much
You're already 35 oh.
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by Stallione(m): 11:52pm On Apr 05
Abagana my town is on news for this shit. Its not forest rather in a bush near some residential buildings.
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by promzy555(m): 4:56am On Apr 06
Pple stii enjoy dog as meat
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by Ukpadan(m): 6:38am On Apr 06
The dog is far better than the mother
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by BeeNG3: 10:27am On Apr 06
God punish the mother or whoever dropped that child in the bush. He/she will never know peace. Amin
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by aniblue(m): 10:40am On Apr 06
Thank God for sparing his life .....
Imagine it was python that found the boy.

I love dogs....
Govt should adopt the child and the dog, they're both heroes
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by Jhoanner(f): 2:58pm On Apr 06
Choi!!! I wonder how the child will feel growing up and he is told he was abadoned in a forest.
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by Dlemy: 10:03am On Apr 07
Happy Sunday
Doctors, Pharmacist, Hospital and Admin Store Personnel in the house.
Kindly assist connect me with medical equipment or medicine delivery job (Medical Courier)
I have my own bus to do the delivery job but I need contacts within Lagos and it environment please.
Reach me on : 08148064886.
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by MrSly(m): 12:49pm On Apr 08
Makunahatata:
delusional being good riddance to ur papa and the Agulu lying machine 😂
No instead it is your own papa who is not different from you in thinking and every other thing. grin grin grin
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by Makunahatata: 12:52pm On Apr 08
MrSly:

No instead it is your own papa who is not different from you in thinking and every other thing. grin grin grin
mtn don dash u 10mb to com online again...🥲
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by MrSly(m): 12:55pm On Apr 08
Makunahatata:
mtn don dash u 10mb to com online again...🥲
All these mofos that think everyone on nairaland is a kid like them. I am even elevating you by quoting you and that is for a reason. Enjoy while it lasts at least you learn something if your dumb skull would allow it.
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by Makunahatata: 12:57pm On Apr 08
MrSly:

All these mofos that think everyone on nairaland is a kid like them. I am even elevating you by quoting you and that is for a reason. Enjoy while it lasts at least you learn something if your dumb skull would allow it.
fool at 40 drop your account number let's help u egbon adugbo
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by MrSly(m): 12:59pm On Apr 08
Makunahatata:
fool at 40 drop your account number let's help u egbon adugbo
Poverty makes you think every body has money problem. No everyone isn't poor as you are.
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by Makunahatata: 1:01pm On Apr 08
MrSly:

Poverty makes you think every body has money problem. No everyone isn't poor as you are.
oh I see your problem now,u don't want ppl to kno..oya message me privately (PM)
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by MrSly(m): 1:04pm On Apr 08
Makunahatata:
oh I see your problem now,u don't want ppl to kno..oya message me privately (PM)
I laugh at dryness and nothingness bragging about plentiful. Who ever give what he does not have? Even if you have managed to save from your monthly stipend, save it for you, you need it.
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by Makunahatata: 1:41pm On Apr 08
MrSly:

I laugh at dryness and nothingness bragging about plentiful. Who ever give what he does not have? Even if you have massaged to save from your monthly stipend, save it for you, you need it.
wayre! Bfr I count to 10 if I no see your PM...the money don go be that o.. u go later dey cry inside😂
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by MrSly(m): 4:04pm On Apr 08
Makunahatata:
wayre! Bfr I count to 10 if I no see your PM...the money don go be that o.. u go later dey cry inside😂
You are a child. A naughty one at that.
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by MrSly(m): 4:05pm On Apr 08
Makunahatata:
Sorry O! slowpoke.
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by Makunahatata: 4:59pm On Apr 08
MrSly:

You are a child. A naughty one at that.
I got your PM😜....no worry I won't loud it, Gtb network is bad tho..u have other accounts?
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by MrSly(m): 5:02pm On Apr 08
Makunahatata:
I got your PM😜....no worry I won't loud it, Gtb network is bad tho..u have other accounts?
A clown with penchant for perennial stupidity.
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by Makunahatata: 5:15pm On Apr 08
MrSly:

A clown with penchant for perennial stupidity.
u now taking your pretense too far, don't let me change my mind..🤔

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Baby Born With Huge Head Tumour In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) / Body Itching After Bath: Any Solution? / 10 Early Warning Signs Of Diabetes You Should Not Ignore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.