Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,642 members, 7,813,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) (36685 Views)

Rivers Vigilante Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Refuse Dump / Newborn Baby Abandoned By Roadside In Minna (Photo) / Police Rescue A Day-Old-Baby Abandoned in Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by VIKTO83(m): 12:43pm On Apr 05
Let me adopt the baby pls
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by NovusHomo(m): 12:43pm On Apr 05
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by LagosG: 12:44pm On Apr 05
Martinsmine:
God of 11th hour... we hale thee... woman born throwaway dog fine am. Child is destined to be great
We're all destined to be great. It's up to you to decide if you want to be
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by Makunahatata: 12:56pm On Apr 05
MrSly:

See chief bigot. Pot calling kettle black. Tribal voter. Good radiance to dirty rubbish. undecided
delusional being good riddance to ur papa and the Agulu lying machine 😂
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by Teeklef(m): 1:14pm On Apr 05
aswani:

If this news were from ala Yoruba now, you will be shouting "E bi'n pawa" and "They wanted to teach Peter Obi a lesson" upandan.

Now you are claiming nonsense about Agbo sellers. When Ndi Yoruba come for you, you will run to the mods like a little child.

Dem swear for you ni?
If you study am very well,na dog rescue the werey you quoted also.
Awon omo irankiran.
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by GodHimself: 1:17pm On Apr 05
Powerful baby.

Wish we could follow his life trajectory.

post=129274901:

Source: https://www.facebook.com/okudo.elochukwu/videos/1183194759727060/?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by aswani(m): 1:27pm On Apr 05
Teeklef:

If you study am very well,na dog rescue the werey you quoted also.
Awon omo irankiran.

Ah ah, ìyẹn ò wàá pọju.

The little rat deserves it though.

1 Like

Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by saxokay(m): 1:57pm On Apr 05
That dog is better than Many Nigerian
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by stasius: 2:18pm On Apr 05
That child is not an ordinary child!

There is a strong power/force in that child.
Shame to the woman that abandoned the baby.

She lost a great star!!!
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by zudozz: 3:30pm On Apr 05
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by Truvelisback(m): 3:39pm On Apr 05
Where the pics of the dog? I wan greet am in a special way.
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by kingmaster2009: 3:42pm On Apr 05
Anambra state ...the home of baby factory business ....

Dog , thank you oh
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by CCIA: 3:50pm On Apr 05
Holluwhakemmy:
What a caring dog, thank God for his life the mother is heartless even an ordinary animal is preferable to her.
why will you call a Jennyclay specie heartless? 😡

1 Like

Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by EmmyMaestro(m): 4:01pm On Apr 05
post=129280505:

Welcome Bro

daalụ nwanne m

1 Like

Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by NaijaCover(m): 4:05pm On Apr 05
EmmyMaestro:

daalụ nwanne m

Mr Blogger, Dey Greet You
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by billyG(m): 4:15pm On Apr 05
This dog deserve a chieftancy title from gorbanor chuckwuma Soludo.
Dogs are more humane than some humans.
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:12pm On Apr 05
CCIA:

She's not the one actually
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:15pm On Apr 05
CCIA:

Say the truth are you the one that gave her belle and dumped her
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by mechanics(m): 5:35pm On Apr 05
And this is how the lady that did this will be still be looking for babies in future but won't be pregnant.
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by CCIA: 5:45pm On Apr 05
Holluwhakemmy:
Say the truth are you the one that gave her belle and dumped her
The only person I don ever give belle recently na you.

na youbdump the baby ?! shocked

wetin make you go Anambra? shocked

did you go to sacrifice the baby at Okija shrine and the sacrifice was rejected because it was my holy seed? shocked
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by CCIA: 5:51pm On Apr 05
Holluwhakemmy:
She's not the one actually
I said a Jennyclay specie. I did say Jennyclay.

e fit be say when God breathe life into you, the air no reach your brain, hence e remain mud.
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:53pm On Apr 05
CCIA:

The only person I don ever give belle recently na you.

na youbdump the baby ?! shocked

wetin make you go Anambra? shocked

did you go to sacrifice the baby at Okija shrine and the sacrifice was rejected because it was my holy seed? shocked
All my babies (i,e unborn) are still playing in their father's dick when the time reaches I will born them none of them would be dumped because I love ❤ children so much

1 Like

Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by CCIA: 5:57pm On Apr 05
Holluwhakemmy:
All my babies (i,e unborn) are still playing in their father's dick when the time reaches I will born them none of them would be dumped because I love ❤ children so much
come and spread your legs lemme service your couchie . it might reward you with a belly that will yield what you yearn cool
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:58pm On Apr 05
CCIA:
I said a Jennyclay specie. I did say Jennyclay.

e fit be say when God breathe life into you, the air no reach your brain, hence e remain mud.
if God did not breathe on me I won't be able to do what I'm doing right now, may be the one He gave to you is overreacting on you that's why you are saying nonsense
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by CCIA: 6:01pm On Apr 05
Holluwhakemmy:
if God did not breathe on me I won't be able to do what I'm doing right now, may be the one He gave to you is overreacting on you that's why you are saying nonsense
I saw a vision just now that you will be raped this year.

I am not joking.
anything I see comes true if not prayed against.

do fasting an prayer for 7 day to avert it.
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:06pm On Apr 05
CCIA:

I saw a vision just now that you will be raped this year.

I am not joking.
anything I see comes true if not prayed against.

do fasting an prayer for 7 day to avert it.
FalseProphet2 that's not my portion if I want to have sex it will be pleasurable one not forced one, so carry your prophecy it's not mine
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by CCIA: 6:14pm On Apr 05
Holluwhakemmy:
FalseProphet2 that's not my portion if I want to have sex it will be pleasurable one not forced one, so carry your prophecy it's not mine
I saw how your underwear was yanked off,

with your back on the floor, your legs were parted and a big black penis owned by a a rough looking hoodlum penetrated you and continued thrusting vigorously.
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by Ebukamatth(m): 6:15pm On Apr 05
alphaconde:

the condom burst

Take postinor 2
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:22pm On Apr 05
CCIA:

I saw how your underwear was yanked off,

with your back on the floor, your legs were parted and a big black penis owned by a a rough looking hoodlum penetrated you and continued thrusting vigorously.
be deceiving yourself you might be sleeping right
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by CCIA: 6:27pm On Apr 05
Holluwhakemmy:
be deceiving yourself you might be sleeping right
Just know the cavity in between your legs is endangered.
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:30pm On Apr 05
CCIA:
Just know the cavity in between your legs is endangered.
I'm protected you might be a rapist in real life thank God you don't know me and anything about me
Re: Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) by CCIA: 6:33pm On Apr 05
Holluwhakemmy:
I'm protected you might be a rapist in real life thank God you don't know me and anything about me
You that is unattractive grin

remember the size of you boobs.

especially your nyash grin

but for the low life hoodlums, anything goes grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

26-Year-Old Lady Hit With Jaw Cancer In Abia (Disturbing Photos) / 684 New COVID-19 Cases, 431 Discharged And 5 Deaths On June 26 - (2068 Tested) / List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.