Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Emir Of Kano Looks Unrecognisable In Igbo Attire - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Kano Looks Unrecognisable In Igbo Attire (5750 Views)

President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State / Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Of Kano Looks Dapper In Military Uniform (PHOTOS) / Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emir Of Kano Looks Unrecognisable In Igbo Attire by attackgat: 9:03am On Apr 05
Former Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido, with Abia State Governor, Alex Otti

Some people say its not Sanusi

7 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Looks Unrecognisable In Igbo Attire by article1: 9:05am On Apr 05
He looks more of a Fulani herdsman grin grin

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emir Of Kano Looks Unrecognisable In Igbo Attire by Oxb90: 9:06am On Apr 05
Aboki na aboki even if im were coat.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Of Kano Looks Unrecognisable In Igbo Attire by Melagros(m): 9:07am On Apr 05
COMRADES, this looks funny grin

8 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Looks Unrecognisable In Igbo Attire by abobote: 9:07am On Apr 05
The headline is deceiving, Sanusi is former Emir of Kano, not Emir of Kano

10 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Looks Unrecognisable In Igbo Attire by paramakina202: 9:11am On Apr 05
Emir Sanusi is looking great in his Igbo outfit grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano Looks Unrecognisable In Igbo Attire by greenermodels: 9:13am On Apr 05
Still looks like a Fulani.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano Looks Unrecognisable In Igbo Attire by helinues: 9:13am On Apr 05
Who slim pass between Emir Sanusi and president Kigame of Rwanda?
Re: Emir Of Kano Looks Unrecognisable In Igbo Attire by Divoc19(f): 9:21am On Apr 05
The fact that a Muslim lady cannot wear other tribe's attire because she has to cover all her body for her beauty to be conceal is annoying to me personally.
Re: Emir Of Kano Looks Unrecognisable In Igbo Attire by KosiGee(m): 9:30am On Apr 05
paramakina202:
Emir Sanusi is looking great in his Igbo outfit grin

Lots of respect for Sanusi but I disagree that he looked great in that attire.

Both of them look like comedians. The long isiagu enhanced his slim physique. He looked better wearing his turban and babaringa.

Sanusi looked famished like Natty while Otti looked like Uwaezuoke. In fact both men looked like highly successful palm wine tappers. That rope around their necks resemble ete eji ari nkwu.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Of Kano Looks Unrecognisable In Igbo Attire by paramakina202: 9:33am On Apr 05
KosiGee:

Lots of respect for Sanusi but I disagree that he looked great in that attire.

Both of them look like comedians. The long isiagu enhanced his slim physique. He looked better wearing his turban and babaringa.

Sanusi looked famished like Natty while Otti looked like Uwaezuoke. In fact both men looked like highly successful palm wine tappers. That rope around their necks resemble ete eji ari nkwu.

grin all is good

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano Looks Unrecognisable In Igbo Attire by madridguy(m): 9:36am On Apr 05
So this is your anger? But not all Muslim ladies cover all their body.
Make you do small small HBP is real.

Divoc19:
The fact that a Muslim lady cannot wear other tribe's attire because she has to cover all her body for her beauty to be conceal is annoying to me personally.

23 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Looks Unrecognisable In Igbo Attire by Seunpapa65: 9:36am On Apr 05
Oxb90:
Aboki na aboki even if im were coat.
Ur bad mouth na first grade
Re: Emir Of Kano Looks Unrecognisable In Igbo Attire by poshestmina(f): 9:39am On Apr 05
I attended an event last December where he was the guest speaker. He's a learned, thoroughly learned ,exposed ,humble and a perfect gentleman.

Tribe and Religion aside ,I'll vote him over Balublue ,Atiku and P.O.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano Looks Unrecognisable In Igbo Attire by Tranquillity360: 9:41am On Apr 05
Will children filled with hate start hating and insulting Sanusi like they did to Airpeace because of Isi Agu?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Of Kano Looks Unrecognisable In Igbo Attire by Divoc19(f): 9:42am On Apr 05
cheesy Abeg it's not enough to get BP biko.

At the bolded is not accepted in the North am only stressing the discrepancy in the hypocritical practice.

madridguy:
So this is your anger? But not all Muslim ladies cover all their body.
Make you do small small HBP is real.

Re: Emir Of Kano Looks Unrecognisable In Igbo Attire by Zooposki(f): 9:46am On Apr 05
Divoc19:

It’s called oppression or control(witchcraft) via their fake Bible and Quran, written by misogynists.

Witchcraft, traditionally, the exercise or invocation of alleged supernatural powers to CONTROL people or events.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano Looks Unrecognisable In Igbo Attire by Smitaro100(m): 9:48am On Apr 05
Why will two matured men stand so close snapping pix like couples, beside where is Alex otti right hand, hope it's not what m thinking tho.. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Looks Unrecognisable In Igbo Attire by Talkisneeded: 9:50am On Apr 05
A total mismatch in the attire... I sell herbs tho

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano Looks Unrecognisable In Igbo Attire by masterfactor(m): 9:52am On Apr 05
This sanusi is a disgrace to the Northern people of Nigeria, of all the outfit in the world, he chooses to wear an outfit that makes him look like a bush man living in the bush
Re: Emir Of Kano Looks Unrecognisable In Igbo Attire by madridguy(m): 9:53am On Apr 05
Not all ladies cover their body in the North as well.

Divoc19:
cheesy Abeg it's not enough to get BP biko.

At the bolded is not accepted in the North am only stressing the discrepancy in the hypocritical practice.

Re: Emir Of Kano Looks Unrecognisable In Igbo Attire by Astra101: 9:55am On Apr 05
attackgat:

I think he lost some weight due to his dethronement trauma. He was not like this during his banking days

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano Looks Unrecognisable In Igbo Attire by JAMO84: 9:56am On Apr 05
Who wears goat skin in this scorching heat
Re: Emir Of Kano Looks Unrecognisable In Igbo Attire by Chukwuka319(m): 10:04am On Apr 05
Igbophobic WAILING will soon begin at the count of one,two, three,goo!.
Northerners so much love anything Igbo.
When I was a Youth Corper of 2022/2023,in Niger state,I met Nupe people who can speak Igbo language fluently.Northerners show much interest in Igbo language and culture.
If I am in a vehicle with a northerner, Nupe, Hausa,Gbagyi or Fulani and we happen to converse,he or she would begin to query me with so much interest about Igbo language and culture.
My service in Niger state changed a lot of misconceptions I had then .

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Looks Unrecognisable In Igbo Attire by Newusername(m): 10:06am On Apr 05
Divoc19:
Are you sure about this?

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano Looks Unrecognisable In Igbo Attire by AKWATGOLD1(m): 10:07am On Apr 05
Sanusi is an Interim Emir of Kano not former.
attackgat:

Re: Emir Of Kano Looks Unrecognisable In Igbo Attire by Newusername(m): 10:08am On Apr 05
This one na SaSLIMsi

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano Looks Unrecognisable In Igbo Attire by Rexymania(m): 10:15am On Apr 05
Omo this guy is tall.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano Looks Unrecognisable In Igbo Attire by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:31am On Apr 05
Emir Sanusi is a detribalized Godgiven Nigeria angry

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Looks Unrecognisable In Igbo Attire by papyjaypaul: 10:43am On Apr 05
Newusername:

Are you sure about this?

I'm not sure they have seen Indonesian Muslims. Na dem be tribal people wey worship their gods but dress as Indonesians. I don't know what they mean by tribal attire. I think they are confusing culture in the North with religion

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Looks Unrecognisable In Igbo Attire by bminers: 10:49am On Apr 05
He looks absolutely good and it shows inter-tribal connections between different folks and fold.
Re: Emir Of Kano Looks Unrecognisable In Igbo Attire by christejames(m): 10:49am On Apr 05
Ishi Agu has some prestige when worn shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Best Governor In Nigeria / Gov. Chime Sues Newspaper For False Accusation / PDP Branded Umbrella Spotted In China Market (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.