Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Emir Of Kano Looks Unrecognisable In Igbo Attire - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Kano Looks Unrecognisable In Igbo Attire (5768 Views)

President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State / Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Of Kano Looks Dapper In Military Uniform (PHOTOS) / Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Kano Looks Unrecognisable In Igbo Attire by mightyhazel: 10:53am On Apr 05
Mazi Sanusi Lamido cool
Re: Emir Of Kano Looks Unrecognisable In Igbo Attire by Beazysledge: 10:56am On Apr 05
KosiGee:

Lots of respect for Sanusi but I disagree that he looked great in that attire.

Both of them look like comedians. The long isiagu enhanced his slim physique. He looked better wearing his turban and babaringa.

Sanusi looked famished like Natty while Otti looked like Uwaezuoke. In fact both men looked like highly successful palm wine tappers. That rope around their necks resemble ete eji ari nkwu.
Guy you are funny grin
Re: Emir Of Kano Looks Unrecognisable In Igbo Attire by olisaEze(m): 11:02am On Apr 05
Why are they both looking like, Victor and Hugo, bunglers in crime? Take it a step further and remove the glasses from Sanusi, Natty Okosisi don burst out! grin

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano Looks Unrecognisable In Igbo Attire by ASAPFERG: 11:09am On Apr 05
Of all the attire in the world, he choosed to wear the attire of the gorilla descendants
Re: Emir Of Kano Looks Unrecognisable In Igbo Attire by Justnation: 11:12am On Apr 05
KosiGee:

Both of them look like comedians. The long isiagu enhanced his slim physique. He looked better wearing his turban and babaringa.

Sanusi looked famished like Natty while Otti looked like Uwaezuoke. In fact both men looked like highly successful palm wine tappers. That rope around their necks resemble ete eji ari nkwu.

You don finish my governor , you get bad mouth no bi small

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano Looks Unrecognisable In Igbo Attire by KosiGee(m): 11:15am On Apr 05
Both men with their physiques and attires abound in our place. Tall, slim, cunning and crafty figure and short, muscular, stubborn ekwe ekwe.

If you meet them in your Umunna or town hall meetings, be wary.
The tall, hungry looking Sanusi in your umunna might not be physically intimidating but he is streetwise, mafioso, knows the laws, the police, area commanders and how to deal mercilessly with you.

The short, muscular,ugly and stubborn Otti with his Uwaezuoke physique might look old but he’d knock you out cold. He’d be an ex upper Iweka onye nnapu hard man and he knows all the Ndi mpiwazu, IPOB hitmen, Ndi aka odu, he dines with the vigilante chairmen who were ex armed robbers trying to do something right. He’d take your piece of land or bury some nonsense there.
Both men know how to chop widows and umunwa.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano Looks Unrecognisable In Igbo Attire by KosiGee(m): 11:19am On Apr 05
olisaEze:
Why are they both looking like, Victor and Hugo, bunglers in crime? Take it a step further and remove the glasses from Sanusi, Natty Okosisi don burst out! grin

I agree.
Natty from New masquerade and Uwaezuoke.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano Looks Unrecognisable In Igbo Attire by Newusername(m): 11:19am On Apr 05
papyjaypaul:

I'm not sure they have seen Indonesian Muslims. Na dem be tribal people wey worship their gods but dress as Indonesians. I don't know what they mean by tribal attire. I think they are confusing culture in the North with religion
Hmm. I see
Re: Emir Of Kano Looks Unrecognisable In Igbo Attire by paramakina202: 11:59am On Apr 05
greenermodels:
Still looks like a Fulani.

What else do you want him to Look like before?
Re: Emir Of Kano Looks Unrecognisable In Igbo Attire by Babbyad: 12:39pm On Apr 05
Photoshop...
Re: Emir Of Kano Looks Unrecognisable In Igbo Attire by okven: 12:47pm On Apr 05
Well doctored picture not even perfect
Re: Emir Of Kano Looks Unrecognisable In Igbo Attire by DagashSamson: 1:55pm On Apr 05
Odds = 12
FT = 0-0

ISRAEL: Leumit League
Bnei Yehuda - Maccabi Jaffa

HT Draw = 2.20
Under 2.5 goals = 2.05
BTTS (NO) = 2.20
HT/FT = 5.50
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Emir Of Kano Looks Unrecognisable In Igbo Attire by spencekat(m): 2:00pm On Apr 05
This should be before he became Emir.
Re: Emir Of Kano Looks Unrecognisable In Igbo Attire by Okoroawusa: 3:47pm On Apr 05
Still recognizable to me
Re: Emir Of Kano Looks Unrecognisable In Igbo Attire by Cassandraloius: 9:41pm On Apr 05
And this isiagwu is the original one.
Re: Emir Of Kano Looks Unrecognisable In Igbo Attire by LOVEALAIGBO: 11:00pm On Apr 05
article1:
He looks more of a Fulani herdsman grin grin

Oddly enough, the Fulani in him shows more in this attire!
Re: Emir Of Kano Looks Unrecognisable In Igbo Attire by FreeStuffsNG: 12:36am On Apr 06
attackgat:
Former Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido, with Abia State Governor, Alex Otti

Some people say its not Sanusi
Looks photoshopped. I don't think he's allowed to dress less like an Emir in the public for the rest of his life
Re: Emir Of Kano Looks Unrecognisable In Igbo Attire by flokii: 1:00am On Apr 06
Sanusi na slim person.. It's the babariga with starch that's doing wonders for them.
Re: Emir Of Kano Looks Unrecognisable In Igbo Attire by franchasofficia: 4:35am On Apr 06
KosiGee:

shocked cheesy grin
Re: Emir Of Kano Looks Unrecognisable In Igbo Attire by Almaiga: 5:51am On Apr 06
He look like a masquerade or native Doctor. The clothe no fine at all grin

Re: Emir Of Kano Looks Unrecognisable In Igbo Attire by Inspirer1: 6:40am On Apr 06
KosiGee:

Chai, some people can analyse o...
Re: Emir Of Kano Looks Unrecognisable In Igbo Attire by Burruchaga71(m): 6:45am On Apr 06
Still searching for Emir
Re: Emir Of Kano Looks Unrecognisable In Igbo Attire by CharlotteFlair: 10:40pm On Apr 06
Smitaro100:
Why will two matured men stand so close snapping pix like couples, beside where is Alex otti right hand, hope it's not what m thinking tho.. undecided
.. the hidden hand was grabbing sanuslim arse??
Re: Emir Of Kano Looks Unrecognisable In Igbo Attire by Smitaro100(m): 10:44pm On Apr 06
CharlotteFlair:
.. the hidden hand was grabbing sanuslim arse??

Lol.. na you know o.
Re: Emir Of Kano Looks Unrecognisable In Igbo Attire by CharlotteFlair: 6:52am On Apr 07
Smitaro100:

Lol.. na you know o.
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shock And Disbelief - Registration Centers Found In Anambra's Evil Forest Shrine / Police Foiled Bomb Attack In Lagos / An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.