Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Hike In Electricity Tariff Insensitive, Inhuman – Reps Minority Caucus - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hike In Electricity Tariff Insensitive, Inhuman – Reps Minority Caucus (11658 Views)

House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie / Electoral Bill: Reps Minority Caucus Stages Walkout From Plenary / Continue Tweeting, National Assembly Minority Caucus Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hike In Electricity Tariff Insensitive, Inhuman – Reps Minority Caucus by Easybet1(m): 2:44pm On Apr 05
maasoap:

You are lucky in your area. Check my meter below, I tested am yesterday
Omo... I need to buy more today before this nonsense reach our side.

I only bought 20k and I got 306 unit which was exactly what I use to get before
Re: Hike In Electricity Tariff Insensitive, Inhuman – Reps Minority Caucus by surgical: 3:00pm On Apr 05
phemmie06:
If not for legalized crime, will MTN ask me to pay more than others because there network is more stable in my area?
If there is metering, charge everyone base on what they use, if I consume 1 KW, let me be charged for it irrespective of where I choose to stay, or is 1 KW in the city is different from 1KW in the village?
Thats how fraudsters behave ,it's a diversionary tactics, it is a general increment
This is a consequence of electing a man with serious baggage, his hands will be tied, all this stupid policies are neocolonia impositions,which he has to accept because he is vulnerable, and its Nigeria that will suffer for it
Re: Hike In Electricity Tariff Insensitive, Inhuman – Reps Minority Caucus by surgical: 3:05pm On Apr 05
ogolemati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin in human and insensitive to who. grin grin grin grin grin grin Satan they give good thing.since you guys don't want good people from God to rule over nigeria.shebi na this APC demons asked if 215 to a dollar ok today the same dollar is 1300 from 1800.satan don't care
my brother these are real demons, very wicked and insensitive people, shameless and at the end of the day nothing tangible would have been achieved just like buhari era except the suffering of the masses
We pray fervently for the quick demise of the government that wants to snuff life out of us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hike In Electricity Tariff Insensitive, Inhuman – Reps Minority Caucus by BondRiv: 3:26pm On Apr 05
Very insensitive. It is from the IMF.
Re: Hike In Electricity Tariff Insensitive, Inhuman – Reps Minority Caucus by Honestey: 3:40pm On Apr 05
Ready to be suspended like Ningi. How dare you having conscience?
Re: Hike In Electricity Tariff Insensitive, Inhuman – Reps Minority Caucus by MGTOWbarry(m): 3:50pm On Apr 05
Da one dey... If u Wan bypass to any state in naija... Sure plug dey... L. Anaortega93@gmail.commmmmm
Re: Hike In Electricity Tariff Insensitive, Inhuman – Reps Minority Caucus by stacyadams: 3:52pm On Apr 05
MaziObinnaokija:
No u but ur father at home.I dnt trade banter with kids.Give me yo father number
this starved hungry cow here again causing nusisance and disgracing your generations again today..anumanu
Re: Hike In Electricity Tariff Insensitive, Inhuman – Reps Minority Caucus by LordBillionz: 3:58pm On Apr 05
MaziObinnaokija:
U are cursed beyond redemption. Ur useless father at home is a wasted sperm.(i doubt u have a father sef sad)U are a product of baby factory. Stupid boy
Man up you cursed wasted sperm from a dirty slut, fathered by a maggot.
You're mad dog from a cursed family,
Foolish and doomed soul.

Nkita Ala.
Re: Hike In Electricity Tariff Insensitive, Inhuman – Reps Minority Caucus by AcrylicProperty(f): 4:04pm On Apr 05
Your best is yet to come..

Reach out to us for the best of genuine & verified properties with a reputable Real Estate company that delivers. Read more on our signature below here 👇to leverage the current promo and contact the number
Re: Hike In Electricity Tariff Insensitive, Inhuman – Reps Minority Caucus by ambale(m): 4:23pm On Apr 05
This APC government are always daft Sha

U wan run the entire country scam

Mandate the discos to meter their customers and set a price per unit and leave who dey use light for 10 years in a day alone😂

Is that not how to do business? Which one is Band A, B

Bulabaric governance

1 Like

Re: Hike In Electricity Tariff Insensitive, Inhuman – Reps Minority Caucus by Brushstrokes20: 4:25pm On Apr 05
If eBOLA were God, Nigerians will PAY PER SECONDS FOR THE AIR THEY BREATHE!💯
Useless govt of self serving THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS! 😎

2 Likes

Re: Hike In Electricity Tariff Insensitive, Inhuman – Reps Minority Caucus by MaziObinnaokija: 4:29pm On Apr 05
LordBillionz:

Man up you cursed wasted sperm from a dirty slut, fathered by a maggot.
You're mad dog from a cursed family,
Foolish and doomed soul.

Nkita Ala.

Yo father is a 🐕 ,a miserable lowlife. It shall never be well with ur generations
Re: Hike In Electricity Tariff Insensitive, Inhuman – Reps Minority Caucus by MaziObinnaokija: 4:31pm On Apr 05
stacyadams:
this starved hungry cow here again causing nusisance and disgracing your generations again today..anumanu
U refer to the elderly ones in ur family house
Re: Hike In Electricity Tariff Insensitive, Inhuman – Reps Minority Caucus by Digmygold: 4:39pm On Apr 05
4tomandchi:
Removing subsidies is the first steps in fighting corruption I believe things will only get better those complaining are they ones feeding fat from the subsidy fraud.

God bless Mr. President
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

I am complaining and I am not feeding fat from any subsidy fraud like Tinubu currently is. Get your facts right before talking trash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hike In Electricity Tariff Insensitive, Inhuman – Reps Minority Caucus by rotadeco27: 5:56pm On Apr 05
I think it is a right thing in the right direction. Let the so called band A be in certain places such as GRA and other places where politicians and rich ones reside, they can not be buying land worth of billions, building mansions and castles and still expected to be paying the same tarrif with other citizens. If any one is not comfortable then don't go rent or build in such areas.
Constant power supply is one of the major considerations when people are looking for house to rent, good things do not come easy!
This same thing should be projected to car papers , it is not ideal for someone using 2000 model to be renewing papers at the same rate as someone who has flits of latest cars in his or her garage. If you want to live a rich person life , the country must benefit from your riches too. They enrol their children in expensive schools,use exotic cars , buy land and build houses in expensive places ,they should pay the expensive tarrif!
When I make my money too ,I will be ready to pay as such , after all money is made to be spent!

1 Like

Re: Hike In Electricity Tariff Insensitive, Inhuman – Reps Minority Caucus by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:22pm On Apr 05
I was told am in Band Z,.......I only receive light by Early morning around 5am and they kidnap it around 5:45am....

So what it means is that I have light only 45mins in 24hours....

Mr President pls this is no longer your turn or saying Nigerians should have patience.....

Just give us the dividends of how Buhari left it.....is it difficult to do

1 Like

Re: Hike In Electricity Tariff Insensitive, Inhuman – Reps Minority Caucus by Greenfusion: 6:50pm On Apr 05
phemmie06:
If not for legalized crime, will MTN ask me to pay more than others because there network is more stable in my area?
If there is metering, charge everyone base on what they use, if I consume 1 KW, let me be charged for it irrespective of where I choose to stay, or is 1 KW in the city is different from 1KW in the village?
Very yeye people....
Re: Hike In Electricity Tariff Insensitive, Inhuman – Reps Minority Caucus by stacyadams: 7:41pm On Apr 05
MaziObinnaokija:
U refer to the elderly ones in ur family house
useless animal mazi otu punk assss idiot
Re: Hike In Electricity Tariff Insensitive, Inhuman – Reps Minority Caucus by MaziObinnaokija: 7:52pm On Apr 05
grin your father is a confam dunce
stacyadams:
useless animal mazi otu punk assss idiot
Re: Hike In Electricity Tariff Insensitive, Inhuman – Reps Minority Caucus by stacyadams: 8:00pm On Apr 05
MaziObinnaokija:
grin your father is a confam dunce
grin damn right clown.ur momma use to suuck my hard black ddick in her mouth grin grin which gave birth to an slowpoke like u grin
Re: Hike In Electricity Tariff Insensitive, Inhuman – Reps Minority Caucus by MaziObinnaokija: 8:02pm On Apr 05
stacyadams:
grin damn right clown.ur momma use to suuck my hard black ddick in her mouth grin grin which gave birth to an slowpoke like u grin
Same way unplay with yo father dickk head
Re: Hike In Electricity Tariff Insensitive, Inhuman – Reps Minority Caucus by stacyadams: 8:03pm On Apr 05
MaziObinnaokija:
Same way unplay with yo father dickk head
. Sonovabitch grin grin
Re: Hike In Electricity Tariff Insensitive, Inhuman – Reps Minority Caucus by MaziObinnaokija: 8:06pm On Apr 05
stacyadams:
. Sonovabitch grin grin
Son of a 🐒 cool
Re: Hike In Electricity Tariff Insensitive, Inhuman – Reps Minority Caucus by stacyadams: 8:09pm On Apr 05
MaziObinnaokija:
Son of a 🐒 cool
grin grin mazi okpo.. ; u no just wan get sense... grin this amateur over grown baby still sucking ur momma s dead breast... :
Re: Hike In Electricity Tariff Insensitive, Inhuman – Reps Minority Caucus by MaziObinnaokija: 8:14pm On Apr 05
stacyadams:
grin grin mazi okpo.. ; u no just wan get sense... grin this amateur over grown baby still sucking ur momma s dead breast... :
Same way yo father 🧠 is in comatose .A product of baby factory grin
Re: Hike In Electricity Tariff Insensitive, Inhuman – Reps Minority Caucus by ezenna191(m): 8:50pm On Apr 05
Tinubu a core capitalist has no plans to improve the lives of ordinary Nigerians. The Emilekon man is here for primitive accumulation of wealth for his tenth generations and and cronies

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ex-air Force Chief, Umar, Diverted N13.3bn In 2 Yrs / VP Osinbajo Commissions Shared Facility For MSMEs, New Power Station In Anambra / Speakership: I’m Not Tinubu’s Candidate, Says Gbajabiamila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.