Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Heroes: TV Series - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Heroes: TV Series (22594 Views)

Download All Episodes Of Heroes Reborn Here / Heroes Reborn. / Download Heroes Season 3 Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heroes: TV Series by watever(f): 8:40pm On Nov 13, 2007
cabali:

used to like sylar but as it is, he has nothing more to offer than join the twins in making things very boring.

I agree. .he was much more interesting when he was ''eating'' people's brains  lipsrsealed

d opening of this episode (ep. 8 ) was pretty great!
Re: Heroes: TV Series by justkunmi(m): 8:42pm On Nov 13, 2007
Now that there's Adam, wat happens to Sylar? would that mean there would be a 3 way fight?. Peter vs Sylar vs Adam. and that doesnt mean Sylar and Adam would team up. Peter would have 2 different enemies who are also enemies of themselves. . .cos trust me, Sylar would surely fancy Adam's power. . .and would want to get it. .

now there's something i need tp clear up. which company is Suresh workin for really? Is it Bob's or HRG's? and which one is the good one? Bob seems nice but his words sound sinister. . .So is HRG. He kills people to get wat he wants. So on which side is Suresh?
Re: Heroes: TV Series by cabali(m): 9:29pm On Nov 13, 2007
Suresh works for the only "company" there is! HRG doesnt work for them anymore but has suresh in there to help him as an insider in bringing the company down. Suresh sure hopes to bring them down too while working at helping the gifted guys at the same time! grin
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Vieira(m): 1:42am On Nov 14, 2007
Suresh has also just confessed to the company that he is working with HRG to bring down the company.

Cabali, I only guessed that becuase in the scenes where she tried to persuade Peter they made a point of focusing on her touching him and they did it again with Heidi, but it might just be misleading.

Plus peter has many powers that even he is not aware of. He has met Sylar and should have all his powers but he does not know and has not had reason to need them.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by cabali(m): 7:05am On Nov 14, 2007
yeah vieira, I guess u r right.

Come to think of it, I guess he can't get from sylar as he isn't an original u know?

meanwhile, I think the last painting by mendes with HRG shot happens in episode 9.

then one question. Hiro read abt himself in the future 4rm a comic created by mendes. the comic wasn't there in real time but how come it is now? Micah has it as he showed monica and Bob has it as well. when was it published considering joseph was killed by sylar.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by justkunmi(m): 9:22am On Nov 14, 2007
cabali:

when was it published considering joseph was killed by sylar.

remember isaac mendes gave his unprinted comic books to the guy that comes to pick it up for printing. so i guess he must have printed them.

suresh has confessed that guy is just an idiot. , i hope he gets killed . . .lol
Re: Heroes: TV Series by iice(f): 9:46am On Nov 14, 2007
He confessed in the end of ep 7. Mumu or genius We shall see. Ohhh now he (Suresh) has the company gun, the gun that Bennett saw in the paintings
Re: Heroes: TV Series by justkunmi(m): 10:19am On Nov 14, 2007
just saw episode 8. . .and. . . . .
dunno wanna spoil it for those who havent seen it.
but a lil peek. . .they explained wat happened at the end of season 1 with nathan and peter
Re: Heroes: TV Series by dekin(m): 10:37am On Nov 14, 2007
mmmmh episode 8 (2 thumbs_up)javascript:void(0);
Re: Heroes: TV Series by cabali(m): 12:03pm On Nov 14, 2007
yeah, episode 8 is what makes heroes what it was! now we have the weak sylar, the confused twin to contend with and I must say am not impressed with adam as villain sylar scared us shitless but adam is just a coniving SOB that only can heal.

brilliant episode, episode 8. I gather this season ends at episode 11 for real. not fair. so we get to see HRG shot in episode 9 but is it suresh or claire or west that kills him? cos I guess they were all present.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by watever(f): 1:28pm On Nov 14, 2007
i really don't see how suresh and/or HRG can get killed off. .they're both kind of important
maybe Bob's d one that gets shot  undecided

Oh, and i think Nana's definitely involved somehow too. .at d funeral scene, she and Bob had this ''thing''

and i bet claire/peter/adam's blood can cure d shantee virus
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Vieira(m): 1:34pm On Nov 14, 2007
thing?? I missed that!

I must rewatch it now.

If HRG dies it will be a very bold move.

But maybe he gets shot in the eye but has a vial of adam's blood! That would set him straight.

Actually, maybe Claire's blood is the same! I bet it is Claire's blood that cures him form the gunshot.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by profade1(m): 3:30pm On Nov 14, 2007
What if Adam is Claire's ancestor? or the Petrelli's?

And what's up with Micah/ Monica's grandma? I bet she has powers too. I mean she looks too much like Agatha Harkness from the marvel comic line.
Just throwing thoughts around!
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Vieira(m): 4:11pm On Nov 14, 2007
Agatha Harkness!!!

Now that you mention it, she does have a resemblance to her, especially with that hair.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by cabali(m): 5:00pm On Nov 14, 2007
I am sure adam is ancestor to someone in the present.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by justkunmi(m): 5:36pm On Nov 14, 2007
adam can be an claire real father or grand father as the case maybe since she heals like him. . .

so episode 8 was were everything happened. the haitian locked peter up to help him from Bob. Nice turn there. . .

wats happening to parkman and molly now.?

i also think this season wld end pretty soon
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Vieira(m): 5:40pm On Nov 14, 2007
cabali:

I am sure adam is ancestor to someone in the present.

Technically Adam could be the ancestor of ALL heroes.

He was alive for around 400 years he could be the originator of the hero DNA!!
Re: Heroes: TV Series by justkunmi(m): 6:05pm On Nov 14, 2007
Yeah he could be ancestor to them all. .
But is he bad or a good guy?
He healed Nathan with his blood . ,
He wants to kill Hiro. . .
where does he stand?
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Sonye(f): 7:12pm On Nov 14, 2007
do you guys remember the Sylar guy in 24? I remember in season 3, he was seating directly before Kimberely Bauer(Can't really remember his name right now). He looked so serene. Now he is Sylar, his looks scare me.
Make-up well done wink
Re: Heroes: TV Series by justkunmi(m): 7:30pm On Nov 14, 2007
Yeah. Sylar was in 24 Season 3. He was an analyst sent from Division to help out for that day.
Most of these actors that do TV shows all act in others. . .
Suresh was in Grey's Anatomy also.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by dinozzo(m): 12:27am On Nov 15, 2007
peter used to be in Gilmore Girls. Saw episode 8 yesterday, it was awesome.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Vieira(m): 11:25am On Nov 15, 2007
Hiro's Dad and Monica's nana are both from Star Trek.

Linderman is a top english actor best known for Clockwork Orange

DL is from Buffy

Nikki/Jessica is from Final Destination

Micah has been in loads of daytime soaps!
Re: Heroes: TV Series by watever(f): 12:10pm On Nov 15, 2007
and Hiro was on Scrubs

Vieira:

thing?? I missed that!

I must rewatch it now.

so was there a thing or was it just my imagination? undecided
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Vieira(m): 2:12pm On Nov 15, 2007
grin grin
Have not re-watched it yet! Too busy rewatchig season 1 heroes.

Season 1 is actually better than I remembered.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Sonye(f): 2:20pm On Nov 15, 2007
The Haitian was Tunde in Phat Girls. He was soooo sexy in the movie
Re: Heroes: TV Series by cabali(m): 3:11pm On Nov 15, 2007
justkunmi:

Yeah he could be ancestor to them all. .
But is he bad or a good guy?
He healed Nathan with his blood . ,
He wants to kill Hiro. . .
where does he stand?

Remeber he promised Hiro that everything he(Hiro) loves, He(adam) will suffer so it is just personal vendetta that must be taken care of; Hiro should ahve left before getting himself into the fix
Re: Heroes: TV Series by cabali(m): 6:28am On Nov 16, 2007
meanwhile, the barman's friend that meant to double cross him after the robbery has just been killed in prison break's last week episode.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Vieira(m): 11:06pm On Nov 17, 2007
watever:

so was there a thing or was it just my imagination? undecided

I have rewatched it now,

It was your imagination, Bob only acknowledged Monica, Him and the nana did not even glance at each other.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by debojyde(m): 3:56am On Nov 18, 2007
justkunmi:

Yeah. Sylar was in 24 Season 3. He was an analyst sent from Division to help out for that day.
Most of these actors that do TV shows all act in others. . .
Suresh was in Grey's Anatomy also.

[size=8pt][size=8pt]I knew it. I knew i had seen that guy somewhere before. [/size][/size]Damn, u guys are very good at remembering faces.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by justkunmi(m): 1:31pm On Nov 19, 2007
debojyde:

]Damn, u guys are very good at remembering faces.

O' course

shld see episode 9 tonite. guess we'll know if adam and peter wld save the world from the virus. .
and i hope HRM gets killed tonite
Re: Heroes: TV Series by watever(f): 12:01am On Nov 21, 2007
Vieira:

I have rewatched it now,

It was your imagination, Bob only acknowledged Monica, Him and the nana did not even glance at each other.

oh, right. .

anybody seen d latest episode yet?
Re: Heroes: TV Series by cabali(m): 12:50am On Nov 21, 2007
I am backward! Just about to see ep8

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

See Comedy Skits I Shot With My Infinix Hot Note! / AMAA 2019 Nominees, Nomination List: 'King Of Boys’, ‘The Delivery Boy’ Lead / Bbnaija:'I Did Not Raise A Witch -Ceec's Sister Pens Heartwarming Message To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.