Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Heroes: TV Series - TV/Movies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Heroes: TV Series (22480 Views)

Download All Episodes Of Heroes Reborn Here / Heroes Reborn. / Download Heroes Season 3 Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heroes: TV Series by Olumitide(m): 2:38pm On Dec 08, 2008
I am tired of the series but I must watch it to the sickening end.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by iice(f): 2:47pm On Dec 09, 2008
He's backkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin
Sylar is awesome! The elevator scene is hilarious
Oh lawd, oh lawd. . .the whole back in time thing was a bad idea considering hindsight right? undecided
So we now have 2 dead counts. . .erhhh hmmm we'll see how long that last.
I can't wait for next episode, i have to see what Sylar does grin
Re: Heroes: TV Series by cabali(m): 9:07pm On Dec 09, 2008
great 2 c sylar back to winning ways.

finally, we get rid of the annoying mr petrelli.

more deaths pls and new heroes.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by candylips(m): 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2008
It was getting really boring when Slyar was a good guy. Last weeks ep has brought it back on track.

Prison break has been far far more interesting this season
Re: Heroes: TV Series by watever(f): 1:17am On Dec 11, 2008
sylar burnt her, how deliciously evil! grin oh God i sound like stewie

hmmm, cake LOL! but then again am a bit confused. . . since he can take powers without killing now, y did he have to kill d girl? or does he just like opening brains? didn't they say he did it for d powers? or maybe he couldn't be bothered and killing is much easier? undecided

i'd actually rather they went back in time cos d future thing was getting too frequent

i wish they'd explained how Mr Petrelli got some of his powers tho, like is there another time traveller that he got his from? i end up being more confused every time i try to 'get' heroes
Re: Heroes: TV Series by justkunmi(m): 1:35am On Dec 11, 2008
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the sylar we all grew up with snd loved is baaccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk,
so happy. grin

iice
heroes is getting back to the heroes we knew. .
Re: Heroes: TV Series by chuckdee4(m): 11:18am On Dec 11, 2008
Thank goodness Mr Petrelli is dead (Then again almost anyone can come back from the dead on this show). Now Sylar's d one to stop.
By the way what happens to the catalyst now that Mr Petrelli's gone?
Re: Heroes: TV Series by iice(f): 3:43pm On Dec 11, 2008
justkunmi:

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the sylar we all grew up with snd loved is baaccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk,
so happy. grin

iice
heroes is getting back to the heroes we knew. .

Hopefully it will regain it's former glory.

Watever, i mean if Hiro was just gon'na loose the catalyst, then i'd rather he didn't go back in time. Now they want to find someone to go back in time to help Hiro undecided

Mehnnnn Sylar was just so awesome. I can't stop thinking of the elevator scene 'hmmm it does sorta tingle' grin grin Yeah i'd like to see how Mr. Petrelli got his powers but i think we wont see, since we don't see much about the older heroes.
Can Sylar just kill Suresh already? undecided Am tired of the guy.
Nathan sef suppose die jare.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by spikyn: 7:09pm On Dec 11, 2008
Shark jumped!
Re: Heroes: TV Series by cabali(m): 10:49pm On Dec 12, 2008
Well I guess it is kinda getting hot. This is the best time to start to rid the show of some non important clowns.

Meanwhile episode 13 has gat to be hot as it is the last episode this year. The show should continue in Feb 2009 so if thwey dont get me glued, they'll have to pay me to continue next year. grin
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Zeta(m): 1:06am On Dec 13, 2008
I hate that Hiro nakamura personality.He is always waisting time doing unnecessary time travel.
some things don/t just fit.Like what will happen to the cop's(you know the only that reads minds) father.
I advise watching something more fun like "How i met your mother".it's more realistic than heroes.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by watever(f): 1:37am On Dec 13, 2008
oh yea. . . i was just reminded, arthur petrelli took Peter's powers, which is why he could time travel and prolly explains some/most of his other powers as well. and ooooh, maybe sylar's gonna go after mama petrelli now, for lying too
and what is it that the haitian does. . . touching people's heads and killing them? did his powers evolve or could he always do that? undecided i don't much mind powerless peter too!

hopefully, the new volume will be great
Re: Heroes: TV Series by iice(f): 1:11pm On Dec 13, 2008
The Haitian could always do that. Well i think he just makes them pass out or maybe he controls the extent of the damage. Remember Parkman's first encounter with the Haitian?

Let's see how the next episode fares. If them mess up eh? angry i will just rant but still watch - the curse of this show i tell ye! grin grin
Re: Heroes: TV Series by ebixxx: 1:32pm On Dec 13, 2008
Please can someone direct me on where to download Heroes Season 3 Episodes 1 - 13? I only have streaming links and my internet connection is very slow. Thanks 4 your help!
Re: Heroes: TV Series by iice(f): 1:34pm On Dec 13, 2008
Use a p2p program like bittorent to download.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by fe32(m): 1:41pm On Dec 13, 2008
you can search for index files straightaway, on google, checked the first but i think it's only 1 - 4 but check other links

paste on google, intitle:index.of heroes season 3

check all opened links for other episodes, u don't need any download ware b cool speed, somethin normal

hope it works
Re: Heroes: TV Series by fe32(m): 1:47pm On Dec 13, 2008
when you get to the index page,, ,you may find alot of movies and need to look thru what u want, but the first one i opened just has what you are looking for,

when you see the episodes.avi or whatever extension, don't rite click and try to save as, just click on the file, it will bring out a download dialog box

i wud prefer if u use opera browser, it's quicker and with lots of add ons, organises download best
Re: Heroes: TV Series by watever(f): 7:05am On Dec 14, 2008
iice:

The Haitian could always do that. Well i think he just makes them pass out or maybe he controls the extent of the damage. Remember Parkman's first encounter with the Haitian?

Let's see how the next episode fares. If them mess up eh? angry i will just rant but still watch - the curse of this show i tell ye! grin grin

u know, that's what true love is. . . nothing like heroes to warm the dark cockles of ur heart grin grin grin
Re: Heroes: TV Series by iice(f): 1:19pm On Dec 14, 2008
grin grin Never let it be said i didn't have a heart where motion pictures are involved tongue
Re: Heroes: TV Series by texazzpete(m): 7:00pm On Dec 14, 2008
I really don't think Arthur Petrelli is dead. Don't forget he's taken Adam Munroe's healing ability.
He had no interest in Claire's healing ability, which means he's pretty much got a similar capability. And Sylar has easily recovered from gunshots wounds before.

As they always say in Heroes - one gunshot wound to the back of the head. Arthur was shot in the forehead and by then the Haitian's power nullifying trick was already wearing off.

But the series has an annoying penchant of messing up and contradicting itself.

Claire shot and killed future Peter when the haitian was present. Even when the haitian left he stayed dead. Insinuation was that it was because he died powerless.
HRG slit Sylar's throat, killing him when he was powerless. Ergo, he should have stayed dead just like future Peter as they both got their healing factor from Claire. Yet he resurrected.

Why the double standard?

My predictions

Hiro and Peter get their power back. Hiro definitely will get his back, because his squinty eyed antics are a much loved feature of the series. A powerless peter will get boring real quick. Nathan is not nearly as interesting as his brother.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by justkunmi(m): 1:37am On Dec 15, 2008
texazzpete:

But the series has an annoying penchant of messing up and contradicting itself.

Claire shot and killed future Peter when the haitian was present. Even when the haitian left he stayed dead. Insinuation was that it was because he died powerless.
HRG slit Sylar's throat, killing him when he was powerless. Ergo, he should have stayed dead just like future Peter as they both got their healing factor from Claire. Yet he resurrected.

Why the double standard?

spot on!!!
thing is. . the writers didnt envisage the problems they would later encounter with so many people having so many different powers. .

I seriously hope Nathan would be killed off. he's getting boring. . and i'll like to see how Peter would react. .
and like i've been shouting all season long. .Claire, pls die!!!
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 15, 2008
awesome series: spent my leave watching seasons 1 and 2
Re: Heroes: TV Series by lynxnoon(m): 6:29pm On Dec 15, 2008
heroes, i stopped watching long time ago
d producers just dont know wat to do again tongue tongue
Re: Heroes: TV Series by iice(f): 12:57pm On Dec 16, 2008
Jeepers Creepers!! shocked shocked
Chapter 3 ends.  .  .
So did Claire's real mom die? Sylar? i doubt that for a minute - oh boy did he play with them grin grin
Is Ando's powers the same as the one Hiro saw in the Future? I don't remember embarassed
And didn't the African guy die?  He's back again undecided 
Ironic that Peter should get the same power Nathan has undecided I hope he gets his own powers back

Chapter 4 begins.  .  .
Nathan has gone and done it! undecided Exactly what Peter saw is coming to pass.  I can't wait to see how they battle this one
Re: Heroes: TV Series by lynxnoon(m): 3:46pm On Dec 16, 2008
HEROES:
where all d xters( & i min ALL) must hv super powers by force or by fire
AWWH PLEASE!!!
Re: Heroes: TV Series by watever(f): 11:48pm On Dec 17, 2008
i thought it was a great episode!

well, i don't think meredith shld die, because the fire that was supposed to have burnt claire didn't kill her, so. . .

don't remember about ando's powers either, i remember in that future scene i thot it was fire and i was like *roll eyes*

african guy, well, that's heroes' ''never-dying syndrome''

for a second there, i thought daphne was stuck in a time loop, that would have been really funny
am glad knox is dead, i thought he was annoying wit the eyes

of course sylar isn't dead, they'd kill nathan and maybe even peter before sylar i hope. . . ooooh, did u hear about who sylar's real dad is from smallville!! and they just had to use that line again. . . ''stings like a bitch'' prolly my best line from heroes, but it was better first time around
coming a close second is sylar's ''BOOM'' line grin
Re: Heroes: TV Series by saintkola(m): 8:49am On Dec 18, 2008
I believe Meredith is dead, Ando's power is some sort of Red electricity kinda like Elle! who is Sylar's real parents? Arthur Petrelli can't die!
Re: Heroes: TV Series by cabali(m): 10:37am On Dec 18, 2008
remember in season 2 adam told peter 'a shot through the head; there's no coming back from that one'. so just maybe we've seen the last of authur. They say episode 13 is the last. What a horrible end it was.

I am not particularly alright with the series anymore and I dont look forward to the next volume. Meanwhile, Sylar isnt dead yet! Remember, for claire the part of her head was hit in episode 2 and when it was pulled out at the hospital, she came back to life. Well I suspect dead bodies will be brought out and during autopsy or something, the piece of glass will be pulled out and he will come back to life.

i honestly do not look forward to the next volume. Thank godness 24 will start soon!!
Re: Heroes: TV Series by iice(f): 8:32pm On Dec 18, 2008
Am hoping they don't kill Sylar off yet.  No villain yet is worthy of filling his shoes grin
Am looking forward to the next installment jare.  I want to see Nathan taken out grin along with half of them.  We need new better heroes and villains with concrete story lines/fleshed out characters and for heaven's sake with some acting skill thank goodness too that knox was taken out sheessh tongue

@watever, keep your fingers and toes crossed for our favorite vamps to win a golden globe tongue
Re: Heroes: TV Series by saintkola(m): 9:08pm On Dec 18, 2008
who are Sylar's parents?
Re: Heroes: TV Series by saintkola(m): 9:11pm On Dec 18, 2008
who are Sylar's parents?
Re: Heroes: TV Series by watever(f): 2:44am On Dec 19, 2008
i don't know who exactly they are, but i heard lionel luthor from smallville is gonna play sylar's dad

iice:

Am hoping they don't kill Sylar off yet.  No villain yet is worthy of filling his shoes grin
Am looking forward to the next installment jare.  I want to see Nathan taken out grin along with half of them.  We need new better heroes and villains with concrete story lines/fleshed out characters and for heaven's sake with some acting skill thank goodness too that knox was taken out sheessh tongue

@watever, keep your fingers and toes crossed for our favorite vamps to win a golden globe tongue

am sure it'll win, its too great to not be acknowledged! i dont even know wat category its been nominated for
meanwhile, am reading twilight cos i've got no other V grin am not sure that its healthy anymore

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

BBNaija: Liquorose Wins Trophy, ₦100,000 In Bet9ja Task / Who Is The Better Actor? Will Smith Or Denzel Washington / #bbnaija: Housemates Throw Ike Into The Pool To Celebrate His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.