Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,440 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Bobrisky Pleads Guilty, Convicted By Court For Abusing Naira - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Pleads Guilty, Convicted By Court For Abusing Naira (35378 Views)

DNA: Ronke Odusanya’s ‘Baby Daddy’ Olanrewaju Saheed Jago Wanted By Court (Pics) / Akuapem Poloo Convicted Over Nude Photoshoot With Her Son / Tonto Dikeh Faces Custody Palaver By Court Action Over Neglect Of Son In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Pleads Guilty, Convicted By Court For Abusing Naira by mblarry1(m): 2:30pm On Apr 05
EXACTLY BRO...

YOU SAID IT ALL.

Tranquillity360:
Nigeria government don't have anything against the Yoruba lady.
Is he the only person to have abusing Naira.

They are just punishing her for his way of Life because no law in Nigeria can be used to punish him for that.

Nothing much.

Re: Bobrisky Pleads Guilty, Convicted By Court For Abusing Naira by Raylight2(m): 2:30pm On Apr 05
lexylaw40:

https://punchng.com/just-in-court-convicts-bobrisky-for-abusing-naira/?amp

Punch dey give half story. Una no tell us how many years in jail that one be?
Re: Bobrisky Pleads Guilty, Convicted By Court For Abusing Naira by Donben007: 2:31pm On Apr 05
All those Cubana chief priests and co dem nor see dem to arrest abi
Re: Bobrisky Pleads Guilty, Convicted By Court For Abusing Naira by Vlibray: 2:31pm On Apr 05
You are a social media influencer, you have 5 million dumb followers on IG
And so what ?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Pleads Guilty, Convicted By Court For Abusing Naira by Raylight2(m): 2:32pm On Apr 05
ScamDemicEra:
..... what ? no jail ? he would have made some dude very happy in jail. His brain might even be reformatted

The judge go confuse which ward the she-male go dey for prison? Male or Female?
Re: Bobrisky Pleads Guilty, Convicted By Court For Abusing Naira by Adewale1603(m): 2:33pm On Apr 05
Jobless EFCC. Is it her first time of spraying and abusing the naira notes, or they will say they don't see various of such videos on social medias all about.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Pleads Guilty, Convicted By Court For Abusing Naira by Oluwazeezu(m): 2:33pm On Apr 05
Tranquillity360:

They are just punishing her for his way of Life because no law in Nigeria can be used to punish him for that.

Nothing much.

thats exactly wat there are doing to him
Re: Bobrisky Pleads Guilty, Convicted By Court For Abusing Naira by Villagepeople1: 2:33pm On Apr 05
Bobrisky is not special. Jail or nothing.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Pleads Guilty, Convicted By Court For Abusing Naira by seunmsg(m): 2:35pm On Apr 05
toujurs:
You didn't read the money laundering side undecided

The money laundry charge was struck out.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Pleads Guilty, Convicted By Court For Abusing Naira by Donaldoni: 2:35pm On Apr 05
seunmsg:
Hopefully, everyone spraying Naira notes at parties will be arrested and prosecuted going forward. Leaving others while persecuting Bobrisky is unfair, callous, vindictive, selective and against natural justice. Everyone should play by the same rule.

Everybody CANNOT be caught and prosecuted at the same time. angry
Bobrisky should be made an example to serve as a deterrent to others. angry
That many people are driving without papers doesn't stop you from being arrested for such if you are caught.
Re: Bobrisky Pleads Guilty, Convicted By Court For Abusing Naira by adedayoa2(f): 2:35pm On Apr 05
loffyloffy:

Now that We have convicted Bobriscky , it is time to arrest Portable.

If as we have said Bobriscky is guilty of Naira abuse, so is Portable and many others.
write a petition against portable, that was what was done against Idris.
Re: Bobrisky Pleads Guilty, Convicted By Court For Abusing Naira by KennethOkonkwo: 2:35pm On Apr 05
Tranquillity360:

Nothing much.

Thank God he is not IGBO before you will start your victim mentality rhetorics of TINUBU GOVERNMENT IS PERSECUTING US!

Re: Bobrisky Pleads Guilty, Convicted By Court For Abusing Naira by Villagepeople1: 2:36pm On Apr 05
Omoawoke:
I’m not a fan of bobrisky but this is insane

Don’t use your hate to support injustice, because same injustice may be melted against you.
Why arrest one man for a crime the entire country is guilty of? Is he a sacrificial lamb?

Re: Bobrisky Pleads Guilty, Convicted By Court For Abusing Naira by Omenlon: 2:36pm On Apr 05
Omoawoke:

Don’t use your hate to support injustice, because same injustice may be melted against you.
Why arrest one man for a crime the entire country is guilty of? Is he a sacrificial lamb?
have you head of that phrase "scape goat" ? Somebody must be used to set others brains right.
Re: Bobrisky Pleads Guilty, Convicted By Court For Abusing Naira by 43Ronin: 2:37pm On Apr 05
You people should leave this innocent yoruba muslim girl alone abeg. She even wore innocent hijab
Re: Bobrisky Pleads Guilty, Convicted By Court For Abusing Naira by Provesto: 2:39pm On Apr 05
first in
Re: Bobrisky Pleads Guilty, Convicted By Court For Abusing Naira by cadet222(m): 2:40pm On Apr 05
My question is will he/she be sent to a male prison or female prison?
Re: Bobrisky Pleads Guilty, Convicted By Court For Abusing Naira by teebillz: 2:40pm On Apr 05
Whether we want to admit it or not, spraying money has become a part of the Nigerian culture. A reasonable government will do well to avoid a clash between law and culture.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Pleads Guilty, Convicted By Court For Abusing Naira by frankson1(m): 2:41pm On Apr 05
Tranquillity360:

Nothing much.

I noticed how you used him and her for the same person.

You guys should stop confusing and pick one gender for him or hergrin
Re: Bobrisky Pleads Guilty, Convicted By Court For Abusing Naira by seunmsg(m): 2:41pm On Apr 05
Donaldoni:

Everybody CANNOT be caught and prosecuted at the same time. angry
Bobrisky should be made an example to serve as a deterrent to others. angry
That many people are driving without papers doesn't stop you from being arrested for such if you are caught.

We all saw how Obi Cubana and his celebrity friends sprayed money during his mother's burial. Why was an example not made of him?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Pleads Guilty, Convicted By Court For Abusing Naira by zikter(m): 2:42pm On Apr 05
Tranquillity360:

Nothing much.

According to police, you don't catch all the thieves at once before you catch thief.
Re: Bobrisky Pleads Guilty, Convicted By Court For Abusing Naira by Itiskdg121(m): 2:42pm On Apr 05
He's also been arraigned for money laundering I think
seunmsg:
Hopefully, everyone spraying Naira notes at parties will be arrested and prosecuted going forward. Leaving others while persecuting Bobrisky is unfair, callous, vindictive, selective and against natural justice. Everyone should play by the same rule.
Re: Bobrisky Pleads Guilty, Convicted By Court For Abusing Naira by Babsoul: 2:42pm On Apr 05
Which of the prosion will they put him?
Male or female ward?
Re: Bobrisky Pleads Guilty, Convicted By Court For Abusing Naira by uuzba(m): 2:43pm On Apr 05
ValCon888:
If indeed he was convicted, we know why. It's definitely not because of naira notes.
God bless you for that he
Because if its oyibo land now, them for dey talk "she". Nonsense and ingredients people.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Pleads Guilty, Convicted By Court For Abusing Naira by Wawelexy(m): 2:43pm On Apr 05
@puss360

Hope you are seeing what I was telling you earlier in that other thread.
Re: Bobrisky Pleads Guilty, Convicted By Court For Abusing Naira by SheikhMuniru(m): 2:43pm On Apr 05
How many years imprisonment?
Re: Bobrisky Pleads Guilty, Convicted By Court For Abusing Naira by Ttipsy(f): 2:44pm On Apr 05
Omoawoke:

kind of
Re: Bobrisky Pleads Guilty, Convicted By Court For Abusing Naira by AMI3(m): 2:44pm On Apr 05
Dennisochampa:
Na only homosexuals go support Bob risky and alot of the idiots full this nairaland...
Cursed things....
If no be say murder na crime... Na to pray make ogun kee all of una...

As men and women full this world reach, una say na una kind una Wan dey follow....

I wish Bob risky and that idiot very dark man can both go to jail for life....
Na their types deh spoil this society dey go...
One don turn himself to gay.. The other don turn cyber bully..
Ogun kee all of them

Guy relax. U swear too much.
Give ur child or children that good moral up bringing.
Re: Bobrisky Pleads Guilty, Convicted By Court For Abusing Naira by Asswipemod: 2:44pm On Apr 05
seunmsg:

We all saw how Obi Cubana and his celebrity friends sprayed money during his mother's burial. Why was an example not made of him?

All these Bobriskydients.
Re: Bobrisky Pleads Guilty, Convicted By Court For Abusing Naira by Natbrowny: 2:45pm On Apr 05
He said, “I know, My Lord. My Lord, I wish that you could give me a second chance to use my platform to inform and educate my followers about spraying money.

“I would do a video on my page and I will educate people about spraying money.

“I will not repeat it again. I regret my actions.”

SHEY UNA GET THIS MESSAGE WELL SHA.
Re: Bobrisky Pleads Guilty, Convicted By Court For Abusing Naira by demoBaba: 2:45pm On Apr 05
jchioma:
Haha! He’s been advised. Well, this will make things easier for parties involved, including the Judge and prosecutors. Las las, a fine (paltry sum) will be imposed, and life goes on with lessons learnt. Hopefully, Dude will be more discreet in future.

That's it
Re: Bobrisky Pleads Guilty, Convicted By Court For Abusing Naira by Theoarhics: 2:46pm On Apr 05
Bob is now a convict

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pete Edochie's Igbo Traditional Dance Moves (Video) / Tuface And Wife Annie Stun In Native Attire (Photo) / KAI Officials Forced Lagosians To Use Pedestrian Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.