Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Nigeria Crude Oil Sold In Advance To End In June, 2024 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Crude Oil Sold In Advance To End In June, 2024 (1565 Views)

Forex Crisis: Our Crude Oil Sold In Advance – NGF / PBAT To Double Nigeria’s Crude Oil, Raise $17.4 Bn By Sell Down NNPPC Assets / Kingsley Moghalu: Why Nigeria’s Crude Oil Dependence Is A Dead End (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Crude Oil Sold In Advance To End In June, 2024 by Biodun556(m): 4:06pm On Apr 05
Re: Nigeria Crude Oil Sold In Advance To End In June, 2024 by Biodun556(m): 4:07pm On Apr 05
One of the reasons why NNPC can not supply local refineries is because Buhari government sold crude oil in advance in a contract that ends in June

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Crude Oil Sold In Advance To End In June, 2024 by ElSudani: 4:12pm On Apr 05
So, Tinubu has been running the economy without revenue from crude oil?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Crude Oil Sold In Advance To End In June, 2024 by hisgrace090: 4:19pm On Apr 05
Buhari the hand work of tinubu is evil personified.

After borrowing everything borrowable he went ahead to mutgage Nigerian crude oil and selfishly cornered the proceed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Crude Oil Sold In Advance To End In June, 2024 by Biodun556(m): 4:21pm On Apr 05
hisgrace090:
Buhari the hand work of tinubu is evil personified.

His knowledge about how economy works is shallow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Crude Oil Sold In Advance To End In June, 2024 by DMerciful(m): 4:23pm On Apr 05
Yet you guys were fighting SS/SE because of useless Buhari that was ruining the economy and looting recklessly
Biodun556:
One of the reasons why NNPC can not supply local refineries is because Buhari government sold crude oil in advance in a contract that ends in June

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Crude Oil Sold In Advance To End In June, 2024 by Biodun556(m): 4:26pm On Apr 05
DMerciful:
Yet you guys were fighting SS/SE because of useless Buhari that was ruining the economy and looting recklessly

Because even though Buhari had his own short comings, those who contested against him were even worse

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Crude Oil Sold In Advance To End In June, 2024 by DMerciful(m): 4:29pm On Apr 05
Still defending the disaster Buhari.

Pls don't say Buhari handed a dead economy to Tinubu, you guys made sure he did by glorifying him for 8yrs of disaster
Biodun556:

Because even though Buhari had his own short comings, those contested against him were even worse

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Crude Oil Sold In Advance To End In June, 2024 by Nbote(m): 4:32pm On Apr 05
Lolzzz.. If you believe that, then U can as well believe the govt isn't paying subsidy on petrol
Re: Nigeria Crude Oil Sold In Advance To End In June, 2024 by PressMyButton: 4:46pm On Apr 05
DMerciful:
Last I checked SS were not bitter and hateful.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Crude Oil Sold In Advance To End In June, 2024 by Racoon(m): 4:53pm On Apr 05
Nigeria has been mortgaged into chronic indebtedness by the evil people of the coven including the useless criminal on seat today. They are all complimentary evil Nigeria never deserved but the people always deserve its leaders.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Crude Oil Sold In Advance To End In June, 2024 by Racoon(m): 4:53pm On Apr 05
Biodun556:
You are blaming Buhari? You guys are never tired of lies and propaganda. Remember; "Buhari wouldn't have been president without me." - Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Crude Oil Sold In Advance To End In June, 2024 by MrProlific95: 5:00pm On Apr 05
Tinubu was aware of the sales ahead, why didn't he raise alarm using his surrogates as he did severally

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Crude Oil Sold In Advance To End In June, 2024 by crixlight2(m): 5:23pm On Apr 05
DMerciful:
Who was fighting South South and South East because of Buhari , beside why South East can’t stand alone, na all the time unah Dey tag SouthSouth along

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Crude Oil Sold In Advance To End In June, 2024 by DMerciful(m): 5:34pm On Apr 05
I'm from South south but we vote along same lines
crixlight2:

Who was fighting South South and South East because of Buhari , beside why South East can’t stand alone, na all the time unah Dey tag SouthSouth along

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Crude Oil Sold In Advance To End In June, 2024 by okeyley: 5:36pm On Apr 05
Lori iro

A bad workman always quarrels with his tools.

whenever this maladminstration wants to justify their failures they blame themselves and past Administrations

How can you not supply yourself crude for domestic use and be telling me that it has been sold. it is like a farmer that sells all his farm produce and is telling the family to brace up for hunger till next planting season abi harvest.

who does that? Is that not the level of insensitivity on the side of the government?
Anyway they feel they can always get away with their frustrating maladministration and policies. But a day is coming when they cannot get away with it anymore

so sad

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Crude Oil Sold In Advance To End In June, 2024 by id911(m): 5:38pm On Apr 05
DMerciful:
I'm from South south but we vote along sane lines
Don't mind him.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Crude Oil Sold In Advance To End In June, 2024 by DMerciful(m): 5:39pm On Apr 05
You did not respond to defending Buhari for 8yrs but coming to say he damaged the economy. Thats idiocy
PressMyButton:

Last I checked SS were not bitter and hateful.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Crude Oil Sold In Advance To End In June, 2024 by Ikaeniyan0: 5:43pm On Apr 05
Re: Nigeria Crude Oil Sold In Advance To End In June, 2024 by Ikaeniyan0: 5:44pm On Apr 05
crixlight2:

the ibo boy from the south east is already claiming to be from the south south... They love attaching themselves with the south south grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Crude Oil Sold In Advance To End In June, 2024 by nedu666: 5:45pm On Apr 05
If buhari sold it ahead where is the money. How can one man print 22 trillion. Borrow 57 trillion in local and foreign debt. Mortgage the foreign reserves as collateral. Still he sold crude in advance till 2024. Haba

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Crude Oil Sold In Advance To End In June, 2024 by Wainey: 6:04pm On Apr 05
DMerciful:
Still defending the disaster Buhari.

Pls don't say Buhari handed a dead economy to Tinubu, you guys made sure he did by glorifying him for 8yrs of disaster
Buhari was a total disaster, I am supporting Tinubu cos I believe he has a better knowledge of the economy that Obi and Atiku joined together.
Also while Atiku is full of corruption, Obi just like Buhari will have his govt run but cabals and they will cripple the economy further just like they did to LP money under Obi's watch, I doubt he will do better than Buhari.

Tinubu was our best choice in 2023, no cap

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Crude Oil Sold In Advance To End In June, 2024 by commoditiesnig: 6:53pm On Apr 05
crixlight2:

Lol.. I was about asking him same.. Why always tagging S.S with S.E for heaven's sake.

Make una allow our S.S breathe abeg

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Crude Oil Sold In Advance To End In June, 2024 by blacknp(m): 6:57pm On Apr 05
MrProlific95:
Tinubu was aware of the sales ahead, why didn't he raise alarm using his surrogates as he did severally
Prolific Wailer 95%.
Re: Nigeria Crude Oil Sold In Advance To End In June, 2024 by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:03pm On Apr 05
Should have put the name of the government official who said so... Because those people can denyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Nigeria Crude Oil Sold In Advance To End In June, 2024 by DMerciful(m): 8:20pm On Apr 05
Belief is something you hope to be true but not sure if its true. That is why you can say you believe God exist. You can also say you believe there's heaven. You cannot say you believe Nigeria is in Africa because you know for sure Nigeria is in Africa.

Before Tinubu, you can say you believe he is better than Obi and Atiku combined but now that he is there, you say you know he is a disaster. He is even worse than Buhari, not to talk of Jonathan!
Wainey:
Buhari was a total disaster, I am supporting Tinubu cos I believe he has a better knowledge of the economy that Obi and Atiku joined together.
Also while Atiku is full of corruption, Obi just like Buhari will have his govt run but cabals and they will cripple the economy further just like they did to LP money under Obi's watch, I doubt he will do better than Buhari.

Tinubu was our best choice in 2023, no cap

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Crude Oil Sold In Advance To End In June, 2024 by Wainey: 9:07pm On Apr 05
DMerciful:
Belief is something you hope to be true but not sure if its true. That is why you can say you believe God exist. You can also say you believe there's heaven. You cannot say you believe Nigeria is in Africa because you know for sure Nigeria is in Africa.

Before Tinubu, you can say you believe he is better than Obi and Atiku combined but now that he is there, you say you know he is a disaster. He is even worse than Buhari, not to talk of Jonathan!
well I still believe Tinubu is better than Buhari and is the best choice we had in 2023. Though i still believe Obi is the least corrupt among the three, but he doesn't have what it takes to tackle our diverse problems, it was evident when he couldn't solve small LP crisis.

As for Atiku, that one will sell the country and pocket the money, he is not even to be considered as a course rep

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Crude Oil Sold In Advance To End In June, 2024 by DMerciful(m): 9:12pm On Apr 05
You don't know what Obi is capable of when he wields political power. There's a reason the political class are afraid of him. Anyone the political class is afraid of is the person the common man should go to but they brainwash you guys to join their fight.

Resolve LP crisis? Can't you see its a distraction to keep Obi occupied rather than focusing on the new Nigeria he wants to build!
Wainey:
well I still believe Tinubu is better than Buhari and is the best choice we had in 2023. Though i still believe Obi is the least corrupt among the three, but he doesn't have what it takes to tackle our diverse problems, it was evident when he couldn't solve small LP crisis.

As for Atiku, that one will sell the country and pocket the money, he is not even to be considered as a course rep

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Crude Oil Sold In Advance To End In June, 2024 by igwebuike01: 9:23pm On Apr 05
crixlight2:

I don't understand you people, SE stand alone? Next time you brag about "building bridges". Lol. Yet SE can't mention a region that have consistently voted in the same pattern with them. You will remain an orphan in the south. Focus on your almajiri ally
Re: Nigeria Crude Oil Sold In Advance To End In June, 2024 by igwebuike01: 9:25pm On Apr 05
commoditiesnig:

Lol.. I was about asking him same.. Why always tagging S.S with S.E for heaven's sake.

Make una allow our S.S breathe abeg
Check voting patterns mugu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Crude Oil Sold In Advance To End In June, 2024 by Wainey: 9:29pm On Apr 05
DMerciful:
You don't know what Obi is capable of when he wields political power. There's a reason the political class are afraid of him. Anyone the political class is afraid of the the person the common man should go to but they brainwash you guys to join their fight.

Resolve LP crisis? Can't you see its a distraction to keep Obi occupied rather than focusing on the new Nigeria he wants to build!
well small LP is enough to distract Obi, but he wants to take over a country with inflation, poverty, strong oppositions, insecurities and a neck pressing Dept.

If there is a person the political class was afriad of, I think it was Tinubu. Even APC his party fought him, central bank fought him.

It's just my opinion but I think Obi will do better in a saner climes where the institution are strong and the country is working, but a crippled country like Nigeria, he will be overwhelmed like Buhari was, small Dino melaye almost made him cry last year. He can't create the Nigeria we all deserve, I pray we get a better opposition in 2027 to wrestle power with APC cos Obi and Atiku are not the answers to our prayers.
Btw, I am not brainwashed, the only better option from that LP is Alex Otti

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Crude Oil Sold In Advance To End In June, 2024 by igwebuike01: 9:39pm On Apr 05
Wainey:
well small LP is enough to distract Obi, but he wants to take over a country with inflation, poverty, strong oppositions, insecurities and a neck pressing Dept.

If there is a person the political class was afriad of, I think it was Tinubu. Even APC his party fought him, central bank fought him.

It's just my opinion but I think Obi will do better in a saner climes where the institution are strong and the country is working, but a crippled country like Nigeria, he will be overwhelmed like Buhari was, small Dino melaye almost made him cry last year. He can't create the Nigeria we all deserve, I pray we get a better opposition in 2027 to wrestle power with APC cos Obi and Atiku are not the answers to our prayers.
Btw, I am not brainwashed, the only better option from that LP is Alex Otti
You are not familiar with Anambra politics before Obi. If not for tribalism he would have retired Tinubu gang like he did to Chris Uba and Emeka Offor gang. Anambra was more complex than Nigeria except for tribal and religious diversity

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who is Ruling Lagos? Tinubu or Ogunlewe? / Has America Reached Its Zenith? / 6000 Megawatts: We’re Sorry, Jonathan Begs Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.